剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
- What? - That I'm a babe.
嘿
Hey.
- 过得怎样 Rapunzel? - 别误解...
- What's up, Rapunzel? - Don't take it the wrong way...
我只是在幻想谁会出现在窗前...
but in all my fantasies of who may appear at this window...
你还没列出张名单呢
you never actually made the list.
你过的好吗? 好几天没你的消息了
So how are you? I haven't heard from you in days.
我还不错
I'm okay, I guess.
- 我不敢打电♥话♥ - 我认为这对现在的情况来说是最好的选择
- I was afraid to call. - I think that's best for now.
你妈真的气得很厉害?
Your mom's really mad?
修道院和西伯利亚这两个词用了很多次
The words convent and Siberia were used several times...
至少有一次是两个合在一起
and at least once as a combo.
- 我真的感到很抱歉 - 这不是你的错
- I'm really sorry. - It's not your fault.
我不该安排的
I shouldn't have arranged it.
那是因为我请求你这么做 我很高兴你能帮我忙
You arranged it because I asked, and I'm glad you did.
真的吗?
You are?
要不是你让我和Todd见面的话 我现在还是会喜欢他
If you hadn't set me up with Todd, I'd still be in love with him.
他不是你的理想对象?
Not the guy for you?
只要是个正常人都会这样想
Or for anybody who can read, write, talk, or function on a basic human level.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我为自己那么任性感到惭愧
I was so bored I couldn't see straight.
我现在每周都照风俗做冥想 这样我会愉快很多
I've been on Korean meditation weekends that have had more laughs.
不过他的确对你有意思 Dean告诉我的
He liked you, though. Dean told me.
- 我知道 他打电♥话♥给我 - 你开玩笑吧
- I know. He called. - You're kidding.
我假扮我妈接电♥话♥ 让他以为她不准我接
I pretended to be my mom and wouldn't let me speak to him.
- 是不是太过分了? - 我觉得他会没事的
- Was that mean? - I think he'll survive.
他们昨天去购物了
He and Dean went muffler shopping today.
真开心
That's nice.
- 你什么时候才能重获自♥由♥? - 我也不知道
- How long before you can get out? - I don't know.
除了去学校和教堂 我什么地方也不准去
I have to be in the house at all times, except for school and church.
- 你妈妈不能定个时间表 规定你活动时间? - 没希望
- She didn't give you any time frame at all? - Nope.
- 我会想你的 - 我也是
- I miss you. - I miss you, too.
我有什么能帮你的?
Is there anything I can do?
恩 别告诉别人我跟Todd约会过 行吗?
Yeah. Don't tell anyone I went out with Todd, okay?
我向你保证不会
I promise.
- 我得走了 - 再见
- I gotta go. - Bye.
是你弄坏的 你得赔偿
You break, you buy.
- 但是它挡住过道了 - 弄坏就得赔偿!
- But it was sticking out in the aisle. - You break, you buy!
又不是我把它放在过道里的
I didn't put it in the aisle.
- 你长眼睛了么? - 当然
- You have eyes? - Yes.
- 眼睛没毛病吧? - 没毛病
- These eyes work? - Yes.
- 能不能分辩形状 大小 颜色? - 当然 这些都没问题...
- They can make out shapes, sizes, colors? - Yes, they can do all that...
既然眼睛没问题 那看到走道里有盏灯 信息就会传达到大脑
Eyes work! They see lamp in aisle, they send message to brain:
“过道里有盏灯 绕边走” 你绕开走的话 就不会弄碎了
'Lamp in aisle, move. ' You move, you don't break lamp.
你不长眼睛是你自己问题 要怪就怪自己的眼睛吧
You have no eyes, not my problem, it's between you and them.
弄坏赔偿 天经地义!
You break, you buy!
很欣赏你经营生意的方式
We appreciate your business.
- 你好 - 你好
- Hello. - Hi.
我能不能跟您谈上几句?
I was wondering if I could maybe talk to you for a minute.
- 我在忙 - 我知道
- I'm working. - Right.
可我就讲一会儿 你会为此感到诧异的
This is gonna be so quick, you'll be amazed.
好吧 跟我来
Fine. Come.
呃 我想说我真的对那晚发生的事感到很抱歉
Look, I am really sorry about what happened the other night.
- Rory以前没那样向我撒过谎 - 你是知道的
- Rory's never lied to me like that before. - That you know of.
不是那样的 这种情况真的第一次发生 也是最后一次
No, I'm pretty sure that was the first time, and it definitely was the last.
- 很好 - 我不想让你认为...
- Fine. - I just didn't want you to feel...
以后Lane不能来我们家
like you couldn't send Lane over to our house anymore.
你有这个权力 我知道
Because you can, believe me.
以后不会再发生类似情况了
Those girls go nowhere without me knowing about it.
实际上 要是情况允许 我说不定会准备一些手铐脚镣把她们拴住的
In fact, I was thinking of having some house arrest ankle bracelets made.
也许是可爱式样 带有豹纹图案或者是斑马条纹
Maybe cute ones with a leopard print or zebra stripes.
说不定是亮片的
Maybe a little glitter design.
Lane不会过来 她得呆在自己家
Lane won't be coming over. She'll stay in our house.
我是说以后 你不能永远把她关在家里 是不是?
I was talking about later. She's not gonna be grounded forever, is she?
Lane向我撒了谎 我必须让她受到惩罚
Lane lied to me, and she must be punished.
这我完全同意
I totally agree.
可是她生性善良
But she's a really good kid.
我没见过比她更孝顺的孩子了
I don't think I've ever met a kid who respects her parents more than Lane does.
撒谎还叫孝顺?
Lying is not showing respect.
她才十六岁 她迷恋上了一个男孩
She's 16. She had a crush on a boy.
没有经过我们允许 Lane不准跟男孩子约会
Lane is not allowed to date boys unless we have approved them.
她知道规矩 违反了就得受惩罚
She knows our rules. She broke them. That is unacceptable.
恩恩 好吧 你说得没错
Okay. Yes, you're right.
但青少年有时会有叛逆情绪
But teenagers sometimes slip up.
我不管其他人怎么样 我只在乎Lane干了什么
I don't care what teenagers do. I care what Lane does.
把孩子关在屋子里 藏起钥匙的举措已经不再管用了
It doesn't always work to lock a kid up and throw away the key.
我没把钥匙藏起来 就在厨房♥里
I didn't throw away the key. It's in the kitchen.
好吧 我只是打个比方...
Okay. I was talking symbolically...
不过也无所谓啦
but all right, I'm with you now.
当我还是个孩子时 我父母想把我关在房♥间里
When I was a teenager, my parents tried to keep me locked up.
他们想把我变成他们眼中的乖乖女
They tried to force me to become what they had in mind.
当然 我不是指Lane 但是看看我这个活生生的例子 这么做真的不管用
I'm not talking exactly about Lane here, but in my case, it really didn't work.
你自己怀孕了还怪罪到父母头上?
You blame your parents for getting pregnant?
不是那样 我只是想有更多空间 或者有人能谈谈心...
No. I think if I'd had a little more space or someone to listen to me...
也许情况就不会那样了
things might have turned out different.
我很幸运
I got lucky.
因为有了Rory...
Because having Rory...
这是最让我高兴的事了
Totally the best thing that could have happened.
但老实说
But let's be honest.
我当然不想看到Rory重蹈覆辙
I certainly don't want Rory to turn out like me.
我当然也不想让Lane成为你的翻版
I don't want Lane to turn out like you either.
我想这是我们第一件有共同看法的事了
I believe that's the first thing you and I have ever agreed on.
- 我只要Lane安全地活着 - 我只要Rory安全地活着
- I just want Lane to be safe. - I just want Rory to be safe.
我得走了
I'm gonna go now.
我相信你在教育Lane上一定花了不少心血 她真的是个很棒的孩子
I think you are doing a great job with Lane. She's a really great kid.
我只是谈一下我的看法 没其他意思
I just wanted to put my two cents in, because that's what I do.
再见
Bye.
我知道 "损坏赔偿" 先前听到过
I know, 'You break, you buy. ' I heard earlier.
35块对吧?
That's $35, right?
得了A- 真让人激动
An 'A' minus. I am very impressed.
- 我后面坐了个烦人的家伙... - 是吗?
- Annoying boy in back of me... - Yes?
...B- - 真失败
...'B' plus. - Loser.
我知道 很有趣
I know. It's all very exciting.
我有没有跟你提过Sookie和Jackson 那天晚上另一个约会的事?
Did I tell you Sookie and Jackson have another date tonight?
- 什么时候 礼拜三的事吗? - 没错
- What is that, the third one this week? - Yeah.
- 真是可喜可贺 - 我也这么想
- That is so great. - I know it is.
如果她给我讲Jason是怎么养面包虫...
But if she tells me the story of how Jackson cultivates mealworms...
来给他的花花草草施肥 我真是要衷心的祝福他们了
to help fertilize his plants again I'm gonna Romeo and Juliet them.
- 听上去真甜蜜 - 面包虫
- It's sweet. - Mealworms.
有些恶心 不过还是很甜蜜
Gross, but sweet.
你知道规矩 先吃法式薯条
You know the rules: No pages before French fries.
- 哇塞 是Lane打来的 - 开玩笑吧
- My God, it's Lane. - You're kidding.
给我你的手♥机♥ 快点
Give me your cell phone, quick.
- 你要去哪里? - 外面
- Where are you going? - Outside.
- 为什么? - Luke不喜欢手♥机♥
- Why? - Luke hates cell phones.
- 恩? - 我不想让他生气
- So? - I don't want to incur the wrath of Luke.
- 为什么不? 那样会很有趣 - 马上回来
- Why not? It's fun. - I'll be back.
好好先生
Goody-goody.
- Rory? - Lane?
- Rory? - Lane?
- 我在院子里! - 喔 天哪 真不敢相信 她放你出来了?
- I'm standing in the yard! - Oh, my God! She let you out?
- 我可以在附近活动! - 太棒了!
- I can go as far as the sign! - That's so great!
- 嗨 - 嘿
- Hi. - Hey.
那天晚上后我们就没见过面 过得好吗?
I haven't seen you since the other night. Everything okay?
恩 很好
Yeah, fine.
花季少女的懵懂时期 真是让人激动
The dating world of 16-year-old girls. Very exciting stuff.
我想肯定是
I bet.
- 要咖啡吗? - 这还用说?
- Coffee? - Do you have to ask?
那晚打牌很尽兴
I had a good time the other night with the cards.
- 哦 是 我也是 - 很不错
- Yeah. Me, too. - Good.
呃 事实上...
Yeah, in fact...
在你冲出去前...
you rushed out of here before...
我有机会...
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表