剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
I'll leave the chick here tonight so the kitten doesn't get any fancy ideas.
我已经喂过它了 如果她太吵的话 把她放在我房♥间里
She's been fed. If she gets too loud, put her in my room.
- 我稍后打给你 - 好的
- I'll call you later. - Okay.
- 你还好吧? - 是 只是这下午太糟糕了 我会没事的
- Are you okay? - Yeah. Just a bad afternoon. I'll fix it.
如果你需要帮助的话 打给我
Call me if you need a wrench or something.
我会的
I will.
现在 另一方案启用
Now, this is another way to go.
一点点法式咖啡店风味 看起来会不错
Sort of a French bistro kind of a look.
- 这里不是法式咖啡店 - 真的吗?
- This isn't a French bistro. - Really?
真是令人诧异 你们从他话里听出什么了吗
It's amazing what you learn when you listen.
通常情况下你都听不出
Which you usually don't.
是的 这样就没有一些无用的信息 袭击我的大脑
Then I don't have useless information intruding in my brain.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
如果你想要更柔和的话 金色托卡纳式乡村风格..
If you wanted to do more warm, golden Tuscan countryside...
那我会去意大利 这里 不行
Then l'd go to Italy. Here, l'll wrap this.
我们也可以试试...
We could also go with...
清淡柔和的英式乡村花♥园♥主题
a pastelly English-country-garden theme.
也许我们可以在天花板上镂花
Maybe we could add stenciling on the ceiling.
- 不要镂花 - 你真的知道什么是镂花吗?
- No stenciling. - Do you even know what stenciling is?
- Martha Stewart做过吗? - 是的 (Martha Stewart 美国家政女王)
- Does Martha Stewart do it? - Yes.
不要镂花
No stenciling.
- 去问他 - 我会的
- Ask him. - I will.
- 去吧 - 别推我
- Go on. - Don't push.
- Hello Luke - 你想要点什么 Kirk?
- Hello. - What do you want, Kirk?
Taylor告诉我说 你考虑粉刷这里
Taylor tells me you're thinking of painting this place.
没错 他会
That's right. He is.
不好意思 我想听他亲口说
Excuse me, l'd like to hear it from him.
- Luke 这是真的吗? - 是的 Kirk 是真的
- Luke, is that true? - Yes, Kirk, it is true.
- 真的吗? - 真的
- Really? - Yes.
- 这是你最终决定吗? - 是的 没错
- This is your final decision? - Yes, it is.
- 因为还不太迟... - 你亲耳听到他说了
- 'Cause it's not too late... - You heard him.
他会粉刷这里 一次付清
He's painting this place. Pay up.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 对不起 伙计 - 太迟了一点 你不觉得吗?
- Sorry, man. - It's a little late for that, don't you think?
我喜欢这个
I like this.
好吧 我拿掉
Okay, I get it.
等一下
Hold on.
你要什么就"喵"一下
Meow if you need anything else.
Hi Dean在吗? 我是Rory
Hi, is Dean in? This is Rory.
你可以告诉他我打给他了吗? 好的 谢谢
Will you tell him I called? Okay, thanks.
- 准备好开始讨论怎么粉刷了吗? - 没有
- You ready to talk paint? - No.
太好了 我已经想好了所有的选项...
Good. I've got all the choices set up...
任何一项都行得通....
and while any one of them would work...
我当前最爱的是这一套
I think this combo is currently my favorite.
知道吗? 想像一下 这些用来粉墙 这些用来粉边饰...
See? Imagine, this will be for the walls, this will be for the trim...
门和窗户周围的边边
the edging around the doors and the windows.
- 我知道什么是边饰 - 好吧
- I know what the trim is. - Okay.
这些颜色和你现在用的很接近...
The colors are quite similar to what you have here now...
但是这些会更艳丽一点 柔和一点
but they're a little richer, a little warmer.
你觉得怎样? 等一下 等一下
What do you think? Wait, wait.
- 有一点氛围吧? - 这是餐厅 我们不需要氛围
- A little ambience? - This is a diner. We don't do ambience.
又一次争论 你觉得怎样?
One argument at a time. So what do you think?
坦白讲吗? 我不知道 你喜欢吗?
Honestly? I have no idea. Do you like it?
- 是的 - 好吧
- Yeah. - Okay.
太好了
Good.
你在干吗?
What are you doing?
全镇委员会想做一个对比海报
The Town Council wanted to do a before-and-after poster.
- 滚出去 - 再见
- Out. - Bye.
就这样 我们今晚停业
That's it. We're closed for the night.
因为你不得不将墙上所以东西都拿掉...
Since you have to take everything off the walls anyway...
现在是决定的好时机...
now is a good time to decide...
什么东西要留 什么东西该扔
what stuff you'll keep and what stuff you'll get rid of.
- 什么都不扔 - 好吧
- Everything stays. - Okay.
有一只塑料跳舞猪排说....
There is a plastic dancing pork chop that says...
什么都不扔
Everything stays.
"一刀劈下去我的头就没了 你也该试试"...
'...I lost my head over a good chop. You should, too.'
- 什么都不扔 - 好吧 什么都不扔
- Everything stays. - Okay, everything stays.
这个地方我爸爸还在世的时候就粉刷了
This place hasn't been painted since my dad was alive.
- 我不知道 - 他开这家店前就粉刷好了
- No, I didn't know that. - He painted it before he opened it...
后来一个冬天屋顶漏洞又粉了一次
and once more when the roof caved in one winter.
- 我想就只粉过这么多 - 这些漆保持了很久
- I think that's probably it. - The paint lasted a long time.
- 他钱用得很值 - 是的
- He got his money's worth. - Yeah.
他真的很爱这个地方 你知道吗?
He really loved this place, you know?
这家店就是他的人生 也是我的 我猜
The store was his life. Mine, too, I guess.
我除了去学校 所有的时间都呆在这里
I spent every minute I wasn't in school in here.
我花了很多时间呆在这 我原本应该在学校的
I spent a lot of minutes I was supposed to be in school.
但是为什么是饭店? 你为什么不开五金店?
But why a diner? Why didn't you keep it a hardware store?
我也像我爸一样不爱五金生意....
I didn't love the hardware business the way my dad did...
还有我懂烹饪 所以我想餐厅会更..
and I knew how to cook, so I thought a diner would be more...
- 有趣 - 你这话说得够艰难
- fun. - That's a hard word for you to say.
我只是想在这工作
I just always wanted to work here.
- 在我父亲工作的地方 - 老天 这样不错...
- Just where Dad did. - God, that's nice...
如此.. 我不知道 与你父亲如此紧密相连
to be so, I don't know, connected to your dad.
- 我也会很喜欢这样的 - 你已经从Rory那得到这个了
- I would have loved that. - You've got that with Rory.
是的 我想是
Yeah, I guess so.
我还在想在这块墙的某个地方 有一块污迹
I still think there's a spot on the wall somewhere...
那天他纸用完了 他把购货清单写在上面
where my dad took an order one day when he ran out of paper.
- 真的吗? 在哪 - 我不知道
- Really? Where? - I don't know.
可能在柜台后面
Behind the counter maybe.
这个门附近
Next to the door.
右边
On the right side.
在这
Here it is.
"三把锤子 菲氏螺丝起子"
'Three hammers, Phillips-head screwdriver.'
"三盒相符型号♥的钉子"
'Three boxes of nails in assorted sizes.'
我看过一次又一次
I've seen it from time to time.
我想是时候做一点小整理了
I guess it is time for a little spruce.
是的 是要
Yeah, it is.
但是我们可以不清掉这个地方
But let's not spruce this particular spot.
- 听起来不错 - 好吧
- That sounds good. - Okay.
- 呀 - 不要 别起身
- Jeez. - No, don't get up.
- 如果我不起身 - 他们会走的 相信我
- Lf I don't... - They'll go away, trust me.
他们应该在的
They should be in there.
不管怎样 想象一下 所有的东西都漆上柔和色 所有的东西
Anyway, just imagine it all in pastels. The whole thing.
- 谢谢 - 不用谢
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
- 我该走了 - 哦 是的
- I should go. - Oh, yeah.
- 会很不错的 - 我确信
- It's gonna be great. - I'm sure it is.
- 再见 - 再见
- See you. - See you.
- 还好吗? - 非常好
- How's it going? - Very well.
我已经发现 除了我的几何学很烂之外...
I have discovered that, in addition to my lameness in geometry...
我也不可能成为生物学家 法语翻译家 内战行家...
I also will not become a biologist, French translator, or Civil War buff.
我猜这是你不听低音吉它 而改听Foo Fighters的原因
I guess that leaves bass player for the Foo Fighters.
我还要排除the Siouxsie and the Banshees (the Siouxsie and the Banshees著名朋克乐队)
I also wouldn't rule out keyboardist...
重组巡演的键盘手
in the Siouxsie and the Banshees reunion tour.
我喜欢这样让你心胸开放
I like that you keep an open mind.
- 有事吗? - 我要借一张CD
- So, what's up? - I need to borrow a CD.
- 哪一张? - 怪异的那张
- Which one? - The weird one.
我需要更多提示
I need more information.
我不知道是哪一张 但我一看到 我就知道
I don't know which one it is, but if I saw it, l'd know.
好吧 看看先
Okay, let's have a look.
好的 这里有经典摇滚 前卫摇滚 还有美男摇滚...
Okay, we have classic rock, progressive rock, pretty-boy rock...
再说一遍?
Excuse me?
Bon Jovi Duran Duran The Wallflowers Bush... (主唱都是美男)
Bon Jovi, Duran Duran, The Wallflowers, Bush...
懂了 下一个?
Got it. Next?
朋克 新浪潮 德国金属乐队...
Punk, new wave, German metal bands...
- 百老汇系列 - 有趣的归档系统
- Broadway soundtracks. - Interesting filing system.
- 找到了吗? - 没有 不好意思
- Anything yet? - Nope, sorry.
那边 有爵士乐 爵士人声 古典 乡村...
Over there, we have jazz, jazz vocals, classical, country...
乡村摇滚 Sinatra Capitol岁月 噢 等等 (Frank Sinatra 50年代著名歌♥手)
rockabilly, Sinatra, The Capitol Years. Oh, wait.
- 综合区 - 这个听起来没错
- The miscellaneous section. - That sounds right.
William Shatner
William Shatner.
这是他唱小手鼓男人的那张吗?
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表