剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
What did you do now? Why weren't you watching her?
你没看好她吗?
No estabas cuidandola?
不 是她的问题 脑子坏掉了
No. She's this. Bad food in the head.
- 你一定要小心一点 - 我知道 很抱歉
- I need you to be more careful. - I know. I'm sorry.
我做好桃子酱了
I fixed the peach sauce.
- 那是血 你怎么流血了? - 我的伤口裂开了
- That's blood. Why are you bleeding? - My stitches opened.
我放了很多槭蜜 盖过了水果的味道
I was using too much maple syrup. It strangled the fruit.
- 你什么时候去缝的针? - 周五晚 雕萝卜花弄的
- When did you get stitches? - Friday night. Radish roses.
好了 不要动了
Okay, stop moving.
趁着酱还热 你一定要尝尝
You gotta taste the sauce while it's still warm.
Sookie 你一定要小心再小心
Sookie, I need you to be more careful.
我不要再这里再出什么事故了
I need there to be fewer accidents.
噢 我的老天爷啊 好吃得一塌糊涂
Dear God Almighty, that's incredible!
我要把这个酱涂在明天早餐的软饼上
I'll put it on the waffles tomorrow morning for breakfast.
- 我想在这酱里面洗个澡 - 我要多做一些
- I wanna take a bath in that sauce. - I will make more.
等到有天咱们开了自己的旅馆 糖尿病患者会排队等着吃这个酱的
Someday when we open our own inn, diabetics will line up to eat this sauce.
那样就太好了
Won't that be great?
想要实现那个梦想的关键 就是你得活到那个时候
The key to someday achieving that dream is for you to stay alive long enough...
那样咱们才能真的开一家旅馆 你明白吗?
so we can actually open an inn, you understand?
- 是 我明白 - 好的
- Yes, I understand. - All right.
现在我数三下扶你起来 去看医生 1 2 3
Now let's get you up and to the doctor on three. One, two, three.
怎么了?
What?
踩到自己的大拇指了 没事 数到三 好了
Stepped on my thumb. I'm fine. On three. Okay.
- 至少是个好看的颜色吧? - 里面有亮片
- Was it a good color, at least? - It had sparkles in it.
干了之后 闻起来就像泡泡糖
And it smelled like bubble gum when it dried.
Mark Twain可比不过
There's no way Mark Twain could compete with that.
妈妈 我们回来啦!
Mom, we're home!
- 你听到什么没? - 我不确定
- Did you hear something? - I'm not sure.
妈妈 你在吗?
Mom, are you here?
现在营业 全部半价
We're open. Everything's half off.
我们联♥系♥过
We have contact.
- 妈妈 - Lane?
- Mom! - Lane?
妈妈 你在哪儿啊?
Mom, where are you?
- Lane 你在哪儿? - 在后面
- Lane, where are you? - Back here.
过来
Over here.
我想她在那边
I think she's that way.
- 是这里吗? - 我在桌子这儿
- Are we closer? - I'm by the table.
她在开玩笑 是吧?
She's kidding, right?
听我说 我们在厨房♥等你
Look, we'll meet you in the kitchen.
- 什么? - 厨房♥!
- What? - The kitchen!
- 是谁啊? - 是Rory 妈妈
- Who's that? - It's Rory, Mom.
我在这儿都能听出她的失望
I could hear the disappointment from here.
行了 别说了
Come on. Stop it.
过了这么多年你妈还是讨厌我 真是糟糕
It sucks that after all these years your mom still hates me.
- 她不恨你 - 她恨我妈
- She doesn't hate you. - She hates my mother.
- 她不信任未婚女人 - 你也未婚啊
- She doesn't trust unmarried women. - You're unmarried.
我要和一个未来的直肠科医师一起出游 我有(结婚的)潜力
I'm hayriding with a future proctologist. I have potential.
上楼去 茶泡好了 还有松饼 无乳制品 无糖 无小麦
Go upstairs. Tea is ready. I have muffins. No dairy, no sugar, no wheat.
你得把这些泡在茶里 泡软了才能咬得动
You have to soak them in tea to make them soft enough to bite...
但这些很健康
but they're very healthy.
学校怎么样?
How was school?
没有女生怀孕 然后被赶出来吧?
None of the girls get pregnant, drop out?
我们没听说
Not that we know of.
仔细想想的话 Joanna Posner有点像
Though come to think of it, Joanna Posner was glowing a little.
- 什么? - 没什么 Mama 她开玩笑呢
- What? - Nothing, Mama. She's just kidding.
- 男生不喜欢可笑的女孩 - 记住了
- Boys don't like funny girls. - Noted.
你好! 有人吗?
Hello! Anybody here?
在这儿 来了
We're here. We're coming.
去吃用发芽小麦粉做的松饼吧
Have the muffins made from sprouted wheat.
24小时后就不好吃了
Only good 24 hour.
全部半价!
Everything's half off!
- 你在哪了? - 这里!
- Where are you? - Over here!
- 哪里? - 椅子这里!
- Where? - By the chair!
哪个椅子?
What chair?
- 当心! - 我没事
- Careful! - I'm okay.
胡椒
Peppers.
Mike
Mike.
你好啊 小蔬菜 跟我来 我可以的
Hello, little vegetables. Come with me. I got it.
- 我的糖浆呢? - 在台子里
- Where's my glaze? - In the counter.
在台子上 上 不是里
On the counter. On, not in the counter.
好吧 好 好极了
Okay, good. All right.
我的酱 太好吃了
My sauce. That's pretty good.
你好啊 一点点绿色 好了
Hello. A little bit of green. Okay.
你们好 我的小宝贝们 你们喜欢吗?
Hello, my little babies. You like that?
一点点果汁
A little bit of juice.
真漂亮 好了
You're very pretty. Okay.
成功了 发生了 她做到了
It's here. It happened. She did it.
是啊 我需要长一点的句子
I'm gonna need a longer sentence.
Chilton学校 Rory考上了
The Chilton School. Rory got in.
- 噢 我的上帝啊 - 我知道 听着
- Oh, my God! - I know. Look.
"亲爱的Gilmore小姐 我们很高兴的通知你 你在Chilton获得了一个读预科班的机会"
"We are happy to inform you we have a vacancy at Chilton Preparatory..."
"可以马上开始 因为Rory的优异成绩"
"starting immediately. Due to Rory's excellent credentials..."
"以及您为她入学所做的热情奉献"
"and your enthusiastic pursuit of her enrolment..."
我跟校长说只要让她进去我就跟他睡
I offered to do the principal to get her in.
"在收到第一学期的学费后 我们很高兴马上安排她入学"
"...we'd be happy to accept her once the first semester's tuition is received."
真是太激动人心了
This is very exciting.
- 有什么烧着了吗? - 我的刘海 刚才烧的 接着说
- Is something burning? - My bangs. Earlier. Go on.
她终于可以如她所愿的去上哈佛了
She can finally go to Harvard like she's always wanted...
去接受我从来没受到过的教育 去做我从没做过的事
get the education I never got, and do all the things I never got to do.
然后我就可以借故生她的气
Then I can resent her for it...
我们终于可以拥有正常母女关系了
and we can finally have a normal mother-daughter relationship.
妈妈?
Mom?
- 你们很高兴 - 是的
- You're happy. - Yeah.
- 是不是做了什么下流的事? - 还没那么开心
- Did you do something slutty? - I'm not that happy.
给你这个
Here.
- 怎么了啊? - 打开
- What's going on? - Open it.
- 我要去拍小甜甜的音乐录影带了? - 你要去Chilton了! 抱歉
- I'm gonna be in a Britney Spears video? - You're going to Chilton! Sorry.
妈妈?
Mom?
你做到了 宝贝 你被录取了
You did it, babe. You got in.
怎么会呢? 你不会和校长...没有吧?
How did this happen? You didn't with the principal, did you?
没有 那是玩笑而已
No. That was a joke.
他们有个空缺 你周一就可以去了
They have an open spot. You're gonna start on Monday.
- 真的吗? - 真的
- Really? - Really.
我不敢相信 我的上帝啊 我要去Chilton了?
I don't believe this. My God, I'm going to Chilton?
Sookie 我要去Chilton了!
Sookie, I'm going to Chilton!
我会做饼干的 新教♥徒♥都喜欢燕麦片
I'll make cookies. Protestants love oatmeal.
我要去给Lane打电♥话♥
I have to call Lane.
- 我爱你 - 我爱你
- I love you. - I love you.
我闺女要去Chilton了
My girl's going to Chilton.
是啊 Rory要去Chilton了!
Yeah, I know. Rory's going to Chilton!
Michel 电♥话♥
Michel, the phone.
响了
It rings.
- 你能接一下吗? - 不行
- Can you answer it? - No.
人们今天都特别蠢 我不要再和他们说话了
People are particularly stupid today. I can't talk to any more of them.
你知道和谁聊天最好吗? 失业中心的人
You know who's really nice to talk to? The people at the unemployment agency.
独♥立♥旅馆 我是Michel
Independence Inn, Michel speaking.
没有了 抱歉 全订满了
No, I'm sorry, we're completely booked.
我一直在等Bell小姐 我这一整天都在联♥系♥她
I'm holding for Miss Bell. I've been trying to get ahold of her all day.
Lorelai Gilmore
Lorelai Gilmore.
嗨
Hi.
是的 我女儿Rory刚刚被录取
Yeah, my daughter Rory has just been accepted.
谢谢
Thank you.
我收到了入学费用的单据
And I got the invoice for your enrolment fee.
哇 5后面的0可真多啊
That is a lot of zeroes behind that five.
好的 我想说的是...
Okay, I guess what I'm wondering is...
如果我拿不出这么多 现在付一部分的话 可以吗?
if you couldn't take, say, part of it now, just to get her going?
但她应该周一就去报到的
But she's supposed to start Monday.
我现在来不及去抢银行啊
It just doesn't give me a lot of time to pull a bank job.
别介意 我只是开玩笑而已
Never mind. I was just kidding.
不 抢银行是指打劫银行 但是...
No, a bank job is robbing a bank, but...
不是的 我不是想让你放弃她
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表