剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
Dad, didn't that matter to you at all?
有时候...
Sometimes...
为了做正确的事情 人们不得不牺牲一点
one has to sacrifice something in order to do what is right.
现在我对你感到无名的失望 爸爸
I feel indescribably sad for you right now, Dad.
收起你的感觉吧 我今天一晚上都是这么度过的
Save your emotions. I've had my fill of them tonight.
那么我们就说到这儿?
So we just end it here?
什么都没解决?
Nothing resolved?
我累了
I'm tired.
好吧
Okay.
你在这儿 我还在想你去哪了
There you are. I was wondering where you went.
- 抱歉 - 没什么要说抱歉的
- Sorry. - No, it's nothing to be sorry about.
- 给你拿点什么吧? - 我有
- Can I get you something? - I'm fine.
这可不是晚饭
That's hardly dinner.
今晚刺♥激♥的事可真多啊
That was quite a bit of excitement tonight.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
- 不过不是好的事 - 是啊
- Not the good kind. - Nope.
- 这不能说明什么 Rory - 我知道
- None of this means anything, Rory. - I know.
Straub其实是个好人 反应灵活
Straub is actually a good man, very smart.
在他的领域 他可是首屈一指的好律师呢
He was one of the top lawyers in his field.
在某个国际法律专业领域
A very arcane aspect of international law.
在他的社交圈里 他一直都很活跃
And he's always been so active in his community.
这么多年来 他的慈善活动从没减少过
His charity work has never diminished over the years.
面对现实吧 他就是个大蠢蛋
Let's face it, he's a big ass.
我知道你今晚听见了各方各面失望的谈话
I know you heard a lot of talk on various disappointments this evening.
我知道你以前也听了无数这样的谈话
I know you've heard a lot of talk about it in the past.
但我想澄清下 你 年轻女士...
But I wanna make this very clear. You, young lady...
你本人和你的存在从没有 连一秒都没有...
your person and your existence have never ever been, not even for a second...
在话题中出现过
included in that list.
- 明白了? - 是的
- Do you understand me? - Yeah, I do.
很好 现在吃吧
Good. Now eat up.
你看起来不错
You look great.
是啊 和感觉的一样 自作聪明的人
Yeah, I look the way I feel, wise guy.
- 这可真是个难忘的夜晚 - 是啊 这景色很美
- That was a memorable evening. - Yes, it was beautiful in there.
我们应该画幅油画 祭祀个人头或什么的...
We should commemorate it with an oil painting...
来纪念它
or a severed head or something.
下次我们再聚齐这些的时候 我们一定要来个搜身 检查武器
Next time we get this group together, we're gonna have to frisk for weapons.
- 塞住他们的嘴 - 弄六个单独的静锥区
- Hand out gags. - Employ six individual cones of silence.
这个旧阳台还和从前一样 对吧?
The old balcony's still the same, isn't it?
美丽之处在于远离那些人
In all its beautiful away-from-them-ness.
绝妙的藏匿处 完全是私人空间
Perfect hideout, totally private.
我们在这儿曾玩了很久
We spent a lot of time out here.
偷走爸爸的望远镜 寻觅天空中的外星飞船
Sneaking Dad's telescope, scanning the skies for alien ships.
从没找见过
Never found any.
然后当我们长大些 就寻觅邻居家里裸体的人
Then when we were older, scanning the neighbors' houses for naked people.
- 找到了一对夫妇 - Dominski夫人...
- Found a couple of those. - Mrs. Dominski...
她肥硕内衣下波涛汹涌 这永远都印在我脑海里
undulating in her big, fat underalls is forever carved into my brain.
我衣服下也有 为Dominski夫人的内衣干杯
And in mine. Here's to Mrs. Dominski's underalls.
连我都隐瞒了
Holding out on me.
给你
Take it.
努力进一步回忆这阳台的历史...
And in an effort to further chronicle this balcony's history...
我们现在非常接近...
we are now in the immediate vicinity...
Rory的发源地
of the spot upon which was Rory's initial emanation.
是啊 为Rory干杯
Yes, we are. Here's to Rory.
- 一切黑暗中的亮点 - 多么明亮啊
- The bright spot in all the darkness. - And how.
即使你没有怀孕 事事都按计划进行...
Even if you hadn't gotten pregnant and everything had gone as planned...
我仍旧去不了Princeton
I still would've never made it through Princeton.
我不相信
I don't believe that.
这就是为什么你是你而我不是我
That's why you're you and I'm not.
哇
Wow.
- 你挺激动的? - 有一点
- You wigged? - Yeah, I'm a little wigged.
- 为什么? - 你在开玩笑吗?
- Why? - Are you kidding me?
这是我认为今晚不会发生的第二件事
This is the next-to-last thing I thought would happen tonight.
第一件是一个圣徒从天堂里架着战车下来...
The last thing being a saint riding down on a chariot from Heaven...
通告世界末日要来了
to announce Armageddon.
Hartford是他选择通告末日的地方吧? 我不这么认为
Hartford's the place he chooses to make his announcement? I don't think so.
是啊 这事我们都没想到 但感觉不错
Yes, it was unexpected, but it was great.
- 天那 真不敢相信 - 好啦 知道么? 我们该走了
- God, I can't believe this. - Fine. You know what? We should go.
是啊 我们真该走了 三十分钟前就该走了
Yeah, we should go, like, 30 minutes ago.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
别道歉 是我们两个人一起造成的
Don't apologize. It was the both of us.
天那 我的父母真该把这些窗户封起来 我发誓
God, my parents have got to seal these windows up, I swear to God.
- 那么 你们俩刚在哪? - 不在哪
- So, where were you guys? - Nowhere.
- 不在哪在哪? - 在我们在的地方
- Where's nowhere? - Where we were.
- 晚安 - 晚安 爸爸
- Good night, you. - Good night, Dad.
- 晚安 Lorelai - 晚安 恩...
- Good night, Lor. - Good night, yeah...
你晚上过的不错
You have a really good night.
你这儿有点脏 在你的...
You've got some dirt or some schmutz on your...
- 你从哪... - 夜晚是很漫长的
- Where did you... - It's been a long night.
会有很多脏东西粘上的
There's just been a lot of schmutzing going on.
过来 我们还没有机会谈谈
Come on, we haven't really had a chance to talk.
- 关于脏东西? - 不
- About the schmutzing? - No.
关于今晚所有温馨和混乱的家庭时刻
About all the warm and fuzzy family moments that went on tonight.
- 你没事吧? - 我很好
- Are you okay? - Yeah, I'm fine.
所有这些疯狂的人说的讨厌的话 都是针对我的 不是针对你
All those crazy people saying horrible things were directing them at me, not you.
他们一直针对你 因为你怀了我
They were directing them to you because you had me.
不 他们一直针对我they were directing them at me 是因为我弄糟了because I screwed up...
No, they were directing them at me because I screwed up...
他们的宏伟的公民Kane计划 就是这样
their big Citizen Kane plans, that's all.
- 他们甚至都不想了解了解我 - 不是这样的
- They don't even wanna know me. - That is not true.
他们只是满腔怒火 还有愚蠢的自尊心做怪...
They are just so full of anger and stupid pride...
蒙蔽了他们想多了解你的心
that stands in the way of them realizing how much they wanna know you.
是吧
Yeah.
这是他们的损失 而且损失惨重
Their loss, and it's a pretty big one.
我现在去睡觉了
I'm going to bed now.
我和你♥爸♥爸从不后悔
No regrets from me or your dad.
- 是么? - 从不后悔有了你
- Yeah? - No regrets about you.
像纹身拼错这样的事 我肯定他会想从简历中抹掉
There's a misspelled-tattoo incident that I'm sure he'd like to erase from his bio.
但你 他从没想过
But you, that's a no-brainer.
爸爸拼错的纹身在哪?
Where does dad have a misspelled tattoo?
下次再告诉你 可能在你第一次去Mazatlan之前
Another story for another time, possibly before your first trip to Mazatlan.
- 晚安 宝贝 - 晚安 妈妈
- Good night, babe. - Good night, Mom.
噢 不
Oh, no.
- 我真坏 - 没有了
- I feel horrible. - Don't.
- 我失约了 甚至连个电♥话♥也没打 - 没事
- I stood you up. I didn't even call. - It's okay.
- 我是个小人 我们有约会 我却失约了 - 不是个约会 只是粉刷而已
- I'm a rat. We had a date. I stood you up. - It wasn't a date. It was just to paint.
- 我是个小人 我想补偿 - 忘记它吧
- I'm a rat. I need cheese. - Forget it.
- 重订个日子吧 - 刚开始我就不太想做
- Let's reschedule. - I didn't wanna do it in the first place.
拜托 别改主意 今晚或现在立刻都可以
Come on, don't change your mind. We can do it tonight or right now.
- 是个意外么? - 是的
- Was it an emergency? - Yes.
你都不会相信发生了什么 我滑倒了 摔伤了我的...
You would not believe what happened. I slipped, and I busted my...
不是个意外
It wasn't an emergency.
就是我太小人了
It was just me being a rat.
- 某事发生了? - 是的
- Something came up? - Yeah.
某事 某人
Something, someone.
- 对吧? - 抱歉
- Am I right? - I'm sorry.
好吧 恩 我开门要晚了
Yeah, okay. Well, I'm late.
刚去哪了?
Where were you?
试图改正个卑鄙小人犯的错误 但徒劳而返
Fruitlessly trying to rectify a ratty transgression.
- 要点咖啡吗? - 不
- You want some coffee? - No.
怎么了?
What?
你也知道 在Whoville时 你说不想要咖啡时...
I know you well enough to know that when you say no to coffee...
- 肯定什么事不对劲 - 挺机敏的
- all is not right in Whoville. - Very astute.
那么 昨晚...
So, last night...
昨晚Chernobyl和Hindenburg合并了
Last night was Chernobyl and the Hindenburg combined.
- 没错 我只是问问 - 我爸爸几乎要揍人了
- Right, just checking. - My father almost hit someone.
他可能只在大学时打过人 戴着拳击手套...
He's probably only hit someone in college wearing boxing gloves...
就是Fred Mertz的那种金手套套头运动衫
and one of those Fred Mertz, Golden Gloves pullover sweaters.
- Fred Mertz? - 我喜欢Lucy里的Fred Mertz
- Fred Mertz? - I Love Lucy, Fred Mertz.
Ricky的房♥东 Ethel的丈夫 奇怪的引用
Landlord to Ricky, husband to Ethel. It's a weird reference.
- 嗨 看我穿着睡衣呢 - 好的 继续
- Hello, pajamas. - Right, continue.
- 我爸爸和你♥爸♥爸彻底谈崩了... - 他活该
- My dad had a meltdown with your dad... - He was asking for it.
...然后我和我爸爸谈崩了 然后 是你和我
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表