剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
You'll meet some great guy, and he'll make your head all foggy...
你不知道该拿自己怎么办了
and you won't know what to do with yourself.
甜心 我再也不会跟你隐瞒任何事情了 好吗? 我发誓
Sweetie, I won't keep anything from you again. Okay? I promise.
从现在开始 我生活的任何一方面都对你敞开
From now on, every aspect of my life is an open book to you.
- 没关系的 - 真的
- It's okay. - Really.
我甚至要等到告诉你我要穿什么以后才开始穿衣服
I'm not even gonna get dressed until I tell you what I'm thinking of wearing.
- 很公平 - 好的
- Fair enough. - Okay.
明天 我想会穿...
Tomorrow, I'm thinking...
紫色的虎纹上衣 黑皮裙 熊猫内衣?
the purple tiger top, the black leather skirt, the panda-bear underwear?
不错
Good.
但是当然 我完全乐意接受意见
But of course I'm totally open to suggestions.
这里就有一个: 让别人帮你
Here's one: Get some help.
- 有什么我们能做的一定告诉我们 - 你已经做得太多了
- Let us know if we can do anything. - You've done too much already.
- 晚安 Babbette - 晚安 甜心
- Good night, Babbette. - Good night, sugar.
- 晚安 Morey - 保持冷静 Rory
- Good night, Morey. - Stay cool, Rory.
时间不早了
It's getting late.
我们在外面呆一会儿吧 宝贝儿
Let's stay outside awhile, baby.
- 找找看北斗七星 - 好的 我很乐意
- Look for the Big Dipper. - Okay, I'd like that.
- 你好 - 我一下午都试图联络你们
- Hello. - I've been trying to get you all afternoon.
- 妈妈? - 是的
- Mom? - Yes.
- 你刚刚说过了 - 但是有人没有
- You already said that. - But someone hasn't.
喂
Hello.
- 这就对了 - 根本找不到你们
- There we go. - You are impossible to reach.
答录机上没有留言
There's no messages on the machine.
我从不留言
I don't leave messages.
如果我想对着机器说话 我会对着我的录像机说的 你们到哪儿去了?
If I wanted to talk to a machine, I'd talk to my VCR. Where were you?
- 参加丧事 - 什么?
- At a wake. - A what?
丧事 葬礼
A wake. A funeral.
- 葬礼? 谁的? - 邻居的...
- A funeral? Whose? - It was for the neighbors'...
猫的
cat.
别挂 我正在医学字典里查"动脉瘤" 这个词 看看我是不是刚长了一个
Hold on. I'm looking up "aneurysm" in our medical dictionary to see if I just had one.
我只是想对你诚实些 妈妈 我真笨
I just wanted to be honest with you, Mom. Silly me.
- 一只猫? - 是的 一只猫的葬礼
- A cat? - Yeah, it was a cat's funeral.
你因为一只猫的葬礼 不去你表姐的葬礼?
You skipped your own cousin's funeral for a cat funeral?
不是我的表姐。 我爸爸祖母的 姐姐的女儿,我从没见过...
Not my cousin. My father's grandmother's sister's girl who I never...
你说过你从旅馆抽不了身
You said you can't be away from the Inn.
- 那个时候我本来是走不开的 但是我解决好了 - 为了一只猫
- I couldn't at the time, but I worked it out. - For a cat.
很晚了 明天对我来说是个重要的日子 妈妈
It's late. I have a big day tomorrow, Mom.
什么? 你要去参加浣熊的婚礼?
What? You're going to a raccoon's wedding?
- 晚安 妈妈 - 晚安
- Good night, Mother. - Good night.
她为镇静剂生产商工作
She's working for a sedative manufacturer.
让镇静剂的需求量高得上了天
Keeping that demand sky-high.
你本不该告诉她的
You shouldn't have told her.
我不知道什么该说 什么该隐瞒
I don't know what to tell and what to hide.
我们还没有解决好 整个约会你老师的问题
So, we never did quite settle the whole dating-your-teacher issue.
如果你不同意 我就不和他约会了
I won't go out with him if you don't want me to.
你可以跟任何你想要约会的人约会
You can go out with whoever you want.
是我们想要的任何人
It's whoever we want.
我肯定不会和他约会 因为那真的太怪了
I'm certainly not gonna go out with him 'cause that'd be really weird.
但是我可不是闹着玩的 如果你不想要我去 我就不见他了
But I mean it. I won't see him if you don't want me to.
如果有任何事让你感觉不舒服的 不管是大事还是小事
If there's anything that makes you feel uncomfortable, big or small...
- 他就被排除在外 - 幸好知道了这件事
- then he's out of there. - Good to know.
因为 你也知道 不是说我走投无路 非得和他在一起
Because, you know, it's not like I'm desperate.
我的意思是说 有很多其他的人可以选择
I mean, there are plenty of other guys out there.
肯定有
Sure are.
不是我非得得到你的允许
And it's not like I have to ask your permission.
- 我的意思是这是一种礼貌 - 好的
- I mean, this is a courtesy. - Okay.
我一时半会儿还不睡 如果你还想接着谈的话就来找我
I'm gonna be up for a while if you want to get back to me on this.
我知道你在哪儿
I know where you are.
想想你能让他周四晚上待到很晚吗?
Think you could keep him out late on Thursday night?
周五有个口试测验 我真的希望他能睡过头没法来
I have this oral exam on Friday that I'd really love him to sleep through.
我会尽力做好的
I'll do my best.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表