剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
But admit it. Your heart wasn't in it.
我的心就在这里 我在这里 我没有离开
My heart was in it. I was here. I didn't leave.
我真的不明白 你在说些什么啊 哪里有别的女孩?谁是那个女孩?
I don't get this. What're you talking about? Another girl? What other girl?
Rachel 不会吧
Rachel, no.
你不会是说...
You don't mean...
她和我只是朋友 我说了一千遍了
She and I are just friends. I told you that a thousand times.
不 你只说过一次
No. You told it to me once.
而且你根本就离不开她
And you could barely get it out then.
这太疯狂了
This is crazy.
你错了
You've got it wrong here.
这不是...
It's not...
她和我只是...
She and I are...
我要走了
I'm gonna go.
我会想你的
I'll miss you.
保持联♥系♥
Stay in touch.
Rachel 别这样
Rachel, come on.
不要等太久 好吗?
So don't wait too long, okay?
等什么?
To what?
告诉她
To tell her.
Madeline 我带来了你要的笔记
Madeline, I got the notes you wanted.
- 不用了 谢谢 - 这些是你找我要的
- No, thanks. - These are the ones you asked for.
- 从周二起的生物笔记 - 不用了 谢谢
- The Biology notes from Tuesday. - No, thanks.
- 她怎么了? - 她没事 Mary
- What's wrong with her? - Nothing's wrong with her, Mary.
Mary? 天啊 不要又是那圣母玛利亚的事吧
Mary? Oh, no, not this Virgin Mary thing again.
不是那个 是伤寒
Not virgin. Typhoid.
怎么了?
What?
这个学期开始的时候 我并不喜欢你
When we met at the beginning of the year I didn't like you.
我觉得你是个乡巴佬
I thought you were some rube from the sticks.
- 我对乡巴佬可没什么耐心 - 是啊
- I've no patience for rubes. - How enlightening.
然后我发现你没有那么笨
But then I discovered that you're not so dumb.
有些时候你看上去还很有趣
You even seemed modestly interesting at times.
那时我犯了个错误
That's when I made a very big mistake.
我降低了戒备 以后不会发生了
I let my guard down. That won't happen again.
- 这又是为什么 - 利用别人达到自己的目的
- What is this about? - It's about using people for your own ends.
跟你本应该交朋友的人做敌人
About making enemies where you should've made friends.
- 你怎么又成我的敌人了? - 我觉得你知道的
- How did I make you my enemy? - I think you know.
又是让Tristan和你约会的事? 我很抱歉
Was it setting you up with Tristan? I'm sorry about that.
- 我觉得我只是想做件好事 - 是啊
- I thought I was just being nice. - Sure you did.
我帮你准备 我借给你我妈妈的衣服
I helped you get ready. I loaned you my mother's clothes...
- 那衣服你一直没还给我 - 天啊 这是真的
- which I still haven't got back. - My God, you're right.
我希望Skippy没有在上面方便 我回家的时候回检查一下的
Hope Skippy didn't have her puppies on them. I'll check when I'm home.
告诉我我做错了什么
Tell me what I did.
- Paris! - 想想P.J.Harvey
- Paris! - Think about it at P. J. Harvey.
是因为这个? 我不会去P.J.Harvey的
Is that what this is about? I'm not going to P. J. Harvey.
- Tristan说你会去 - 那他就撒了谎
- Tristan says you are. - Then he lied.
- 我看到了票 - 那是他自己买♥♥的
- I saw the tickets. - He bought them on his own.
我已经不喜欢Tristan了 不要和我翻旧账
I'm over Tristan. Don't back out on my account.
没有什么旧账好翻的
There's nothing to back out of.
我也没时间去音乐会
I don't have time for concerts anyway.
我要为明年的课外活动做准备
I'm lining up my extracurriculars for next year.
你还在为校报写稿吗?
By the way, are you still going out for the school paper?
你知道我在干那个
You know, I am.
- 你需要教师推荐 - 我可以办到的
- You'll need a faculty recommendation. - I can swing it.
- 还要学生编辑的支持 - 我不担心那个
- And the student editor's support. - I'm not worried.
担心吧 我已经得到那份工作了
Worry. I just got the job.
- 恭喜 - 谢谢
- Congratulations. - Thank you.
别当心 你会找到个职位的
And don't worry. You'll have some role.
新的风景版听上去怎么样?
How's covering the new parking lot landscaping sound?
还行
Peachy.
我已经把那版面换成了音乐评论
Too bad I already filled the slot for music coverage.
专辑评论啊什么的
Record reviewing and such.
这工作本来很适合你的 但我已经把那工作给了Louis
You'd have been perfect for it. I gave the job to Louise.
Louise只有2张CD
Louise owns two CDs.
是啊 呃 我得走了
Yeah. Well, got to go.
过个好夏天
Have a really good summer.
你又一次可恶地准时来了
You're annoyingly on time again!
下楼梯 穿鞋子
Okay. Stairs, then shoes.
- 你都打扮好了 - 我要出去
- You're all dressed up. - I'm going out.
抱歉 我把我的工具箱忘在这儿了 所以我来把它拿回去
Sorry. I forgot my toolbox, so I just thought I'd come pick it up.
好 它就在这里
Yeah, it's right over here.
我们搬不动 不然我就把他拿去还给你了
We couldn't lift it or we'd have brought it to you.
然后我们就习惯于把它放在这儿了 我们给它取名叫Bert
Then we got used to having it here, so we named it Bert.
我们会说“晚安Bert” 它会说“晚安 姑娘们”
We'd say, 'Good night, Bert,' and it'd say, 'Good night, girls. '
我们花了太多时间呆在家里
We spend too much time home alone.
- 谢谢你照顾他 - 这是我们的荣幸
- Thanks for taking care of him. - Our pleasure.
呃 Rachel走了
So, Rachel left.
- 什么? - 昨晚走的 这次她是永远离开我了
- What? - Last night she left for good.
不 Luke我真的很抱歉
Oh, no, Luke, I'm so sorry.
- 发生了什么? - 很难解释
- What happened? - It's hard to explain.
我简直不敢相信 我以为她这次会呆下去的
I can't believe it. I thought she was in it for the long haul this time.
是啊 她有她的理由
Yeah, well, she had her reasons.
真的吗?什么?
Really? What?
嗨!我试着晚点来的
Hello. I tried to be late.
迟到了一分钟
And an utter failure at one minute past.
Max Medina这是Luke Danes
Max Medina, this is Luke Danes.
Luke是那家餐厅的主人 他的咖啡是最棒的
Luke owns the diner. He has the greatest coffee.
- 对 我在集♥会♥上见过你的 - 我也见过你
- Right, I saw you at the town meeting. - I saw you, too.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
- 那么我们得走了 - 是啊
- So, we should be going. - Yeah.
我得走了
I'm gonna get going.
我把我的工具箱忘在这了 我原来在这干活 修理东西
I just left my toolbox from when I was here earlier, fixing things.
我帮Lorelai做了很多这些小事
I do a lot of little things around here for Lorelai.
是啊 你手很巧 呃 Luke 我们回头在说
Yeah, you're very handy. So, Luke, we'll talk later.
好
Yes, we will.
今晚你们可能说不成了 我们会回来得很晚的
Although probably not tonight. We won't be back until late.
- 不 我不是说今天 - 哦 我误解了
- No, I meant not tonight. - Oh, I misunderstood.
我是说明天 那明天好吧
I meant tomorrow. So, tomorrow.
当然 我们几乎每天都能见面
Absolutely. We see each other most every day.
- 当然了 你有咖啡嘛 - 她需要咖啡
- Sure. You've got the coffee. - And she needs the coffee.
我们明天见 和平常一样的时间
So I'll see you tomorrow, same time as always.
可能晚一点
I'd count on a little later.
几点都行 我都在这附近的
It doesn't matter what time it is. I'll always be around.
再见
Bye.
我们走吗?
So, are we going?
我只是要弄清楚
Yeah. Just wanted to make sure...
你们俩吵完没有
you two were done swinging those things around.
- 有人要失去理性了 - 你在说些什么啊
- Someone's bound to lose an eye. - What are you talking about?
没什么 我去拿我的包
Nothing. I'll get my purse.
我直率地问一句 你们结束了吗?
So, not to be blunt, but is that over?
- 什么结束了没有? - 我走进来时发生的一切
- Is what over? - Whatever I just walked in on.
Max得了吧 那是Luke
Max, come on, that's Luke.
我感觉到了点什么
I picked something up there.
你什么都没感觉到 把你的感觉抛下来
Drop it back on the ground, kick it under the couch...
没有你想的那种事
because there is no 'there' there.
嘿 这没什么的
Hey, it's okay.
我们分开很久了 我从没有让你去加入修女协会
We were apart for quite a while. I never assumed you joined a convent.
我们分开的时候也不是完全没有约会啊
It's not like I didn't date while we were apart.
- 你约会了? - 一点
- You dated? - A little.
- 一点? - 我约会过
- A little person? - No, I dated a little.
好吧 我也没指望你去作“修男” (是她编的一个字)
Okay. I didn't expect you to join a manvent...
或者是和那一样意思的什么东西
or whatever the male equivalent of that is called.
- 你和谁约会的? - 一个僧侣
- Who did you date? - A monastery.
你和一个僧侣约会?
You dated a monastery?
不是 “僧侣”和“修男”是一个意思
A monastery is the male equivalent of a convent.
我星期五就把这个词记下来
I'll make a note for the quiz on Friday.
我那时不知道我还会不会再见到你
I didn't know if I'd ever see you again.
好 我知道了 我们分开了一段时间 我也不是什么都没干
I get it. Yes, we were apart. And I didn't exactly remain inactive.
- 那么你真的和Luke约会了? - 没有 我没有和他约会
- So you did date Luke? - No, I did not date Luke.
- 你可以告诉我的 - 我没有和他约会
- You can tell me. - I did not date Luke.
- 有迹象表明啊 - 没有什么“迹象”
- There was a vibe. - There was no vibe.
你问这么多干什么 你都不肯告诉我你是和谁约会
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表