剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
About the job. You should check with Miss Patty.
她教跳舞 其实她真的在百老汇表演过一次
She teaches dance. She was actually on Broadway once.
我不怎么跳舞的
I don't really dance much.
不是的 只是她知道镇上发生的每件事
No, she just knows everything that's going on in town.
如果有人在招工她一定知道的
She'll know if someone's looking.
好极了 多谢
Great. Thanks.
- 你现在要做什么? - 没什么
- What are you doing now? - Nothing much.
我得先把这些东西给扔了
I should throw this away at some point.
那或许你可以带我去Patty小姐那里
Maybe you could show me where this Miss Patty's place is.
是啊 我想可以 我的确没什么重要的事...
Yeah, I guess so. I really don't have anything important to...
走吧
Let's go.
- 你一直都住在这里吗? - 是啊 差不多
- Have you lived here all your life? - Yes. Pretty much.
- 其实我是在Hartford出生的 - 不太远
- I was actually born in Hartford. - That's not far.
- 不堵车的话30分钟 - 真的?
- Thirty minutes with no traffic. - Really?
- 我算过时间 - 是啊
- I timed it. - Okay, then.
- 你喜欢蛋糕吗? - 什么?
- Do you like cake? - What?
这里的蛋糕做得特别好
They make really good cakes here.
很圆
They're very round.
好的 我会记着的
Okay, I'll remember that.
好的 记下来吧
Good. Make a note.
你不会想要忘记哪里卖♥♥圆蛋糕的
You wouldn't want to forget where the round cakes are.
你觉得《白鲸记》怎么样?
How are you liking Moby Dick?
- 非常不错 - 是吗?
- It's really good. - Yeah?
- 是的 是我看的Melville的第一本书 - 不错
- Yeah, it's my first Melville. - Cool.
我知道选择《白鲸记》 作为你读Melville的第一本书很老套 但是...
I know it's cliche to pick Moby Dick as your first Melville, but...
你怎么知道我读《白鲸记》的?
How did you know I was reading Moby Dick?
- 我一直在观察你 - 观察我?
- I've been watching you. - Watching me?
不是那种变♥态♥的 只是看着你而已 注意你
Not in a creepy I'm-watching-you sort of way. I've noticed you.
- 我? - 是的
- Me? - Yeah.
什么时候?
When?
每天
Every day.
放学后 你走出教室 坐在那棵树下读书
After school, you come out and sit under that tree, and you read.
上个星期是《包法利夫人》这个星期是《白鲸记》
Last week it was Madame Bovary. This week it's Moby Dick.
- 但你为什么... - 因为你那样很好看
- But why would you... - Because you're nice to look at...
因为你有种难以置信的专注
and because you've got unbelievable concentration.
什么?
What?
上周五 有两个家伙在玩投球
Last Friday, two guys were tossing a ball...
其中一个人把球扔到了对方的脸上
and one guy nailed the other right in the face.
一团糟 到处都是血 护士都赶来了
It was a mess. Blood everywhere, the nurse came out...
场面很混乱 他的女朋友吓坏了
the place was in chaos, his girlfriend was freaking out...
而你就坐在那里看书 你甚至都没抬头看一眼
and you just sat there and read. You never even looked up.
我就想"我这辈子还没见过有谁看书看得如此专心"
I thought, "I've never seen anyone read so intensely before in my entire life."
"我要见见这个女孩"
"I have to meet that girl."
或许我不抬头看 是因为我太自我了
Maybe I just didn't look up because I'm unbelievably self-centered.
可能 但我不相信
Maybe, but I doubt it.
- 我问过你喜不喜欢蛋糕了吗? - 是的 问过了
- Did I ask you if you like cake? - Yeah, you did.
因为这里的蛋糕做得真的很好
'Cause they have really good cake back there.
你今天回来晚了
You were late getting home tonight.
是的 我去图书馆了
Yeah, I went to the library.
明晚我们要和姥姥姥爷一起吃晚饭
We're having dinner with the grandparents tomorrow night.
什么? 可是才9月啊
We are? But it's September.
- 所以? - 所以哪个假期是在9月啊?
- So? - So what holiday is in September?
听我说 不是什么假期 只是晚餐而已 好吗?
Look, it's not a holiday thing. It's just dinner, okay?
好吧 抱歉
Fine. Sorry.
红肉会害死你 慢用
Red meat can kill you. Enjoy.
我今天把你的裙子弄好了
I finished hemming your skirt today.
麻烦你哼一声回应我一下
A grunt of acknowledgement might be nice.
咱们明晚为什么要过去吃饭?
Why are we going to dinner tomorrow night?
要是我有计划了怎么办? 你都没问过我
What if I had plans? You didn't even ask me.
- 如果你有计划 我会知道的 - 怎么知道?
- Lf you had plans, I'd have known. - How?
你会告诉我的
You would've told me.
我不是所有事都跟你说的 我有自己的事情
I don't tell you everything. I have my own things.
- 是啊 你有自己的事 - 是这样的 我有事
- Fine, you have things. - That's right. I have things.
- 今晚轮到我不讲理 - 只是今晚吗?
- I had dibs on being the bitch tonight. - Just tonight?
你到底是怎么了啊?
What the hell is wrong with you?
我不确定自己是否想去Chilton
I'm not sure I want to go to Chilton.
- 什么? - 现在真的不是时候
- What? - The timing is just really bad.
不是时候?
The timing is bad?
去Hartford来回都要坐公车 每趟都要花半个小时
And the bus ride to and from Hartford, it's 30 minutes each way.
我真不敢相信我听到的
I can't believe what I'm hearing.
我想咱们现在不该把钱花在这个上
I don't think we should be spending that money right now.
我知道Chilton要花很你很多钱
I know Chilton's got to be costing you a lot.
你不知道
You've no idea.
你所有的钱都该用来和Sookie开一家自己的旅馆
Your money should be going into buying an inn with Sookie.
那大学怎么办? 哈佛怎么办?
What about college? What about Harvard?
我们又不知道我留在这儿的话 是不是就考不上哈佛了
We don't know I can't get into Harvard if I stay where I am.
这种疯话我不要再听了 好吗?
Enough of the crazy talk, okay?
我很感激你的关心 但我已经解决了
I appreciate your concern, but I have this covered.
- 我还是不想去 - 为什么?
- I still don't want to go. - Why?
- 因为我不想 - 我受够了
- Because I don't. - I have to get out of here.
我们得先结♥帐♥
We have to pay first.
1 2 3 这是华尔兹 女士们 Susie 你是要尿了吗?
One, two, three. It's a waltz, ladies. Susie, do you have to tinkle?
双腿打开 亲爱的
Then uncross your legs, darling.
Rory 我想我给你的男性朋友找到工作了
Rory, I think I found a job for your male friend.
什么男性朋友
What male friend?
他们的超♥市♥需要货物员
They need a stock boy at the supermarket.
我已经跟Taylor Doose提过他了
I already talked to Taylor Doose about him.
明天让他过去就可以了
Just send him around tomorrow.
- 好的 谢谢 - 什么男性朋友?
- Okay, thanks. - What male friend?
他很帅 你很有品位
He's very cute. You have good taste.
双手举到空中 不要放在鼻子里
Hands in the air, not in the nose.
你最好走得再快一点
You'll have to walk faster than that.
你要变成讨厌的Flo Jo才能躲的过我
You'll have to turn into frigging Flo Jo to get away from me.
是因为一个男生! 当然了!
This is about a boy. Of course!
真不敢相信我竟然没想到 所有这些关于钱啊坐公车啊
I can't believe I didn't see it. All this talk about money and bus rides.
你认识了一个小伙子 你就不想离开这个学校了
You've got a guy, and you don't wanna leave school.
- 我要去睡觉了 - 上帝啊 我真是笨啊
- I'm going to bed. - God, I'm so dense.
我应该首先就想到这个的 毕竟你就是我
It should've been my first thought. After all, you're me.
- 我不是你 - 是吗?
- I'm not you. - Really?
有人为了某个男生 就准备好抛开一次重要的人生经历了?
Someone ready to throw important life experiences out to be with a guy?
- 我听着这就是我啊 - 随便了
- It sounds like me to me. - Whatever.
- 他是谁? - 谁也不是
- Who is he? - There's no guy.
黑头发 深情的双眼 看起来有点坏坏的?
Dark hair, romantic eyes, looks a little dangerous?
- 谈话结束 - 有纹身也不错
- This conversation's over. - Tattoos are good, too.
我不想换学校的理由
I don't wanna change schools because of all the reasons...
我已经跟你说过上千遍了
I've already told you a thousand times.
如果你不想相信我 无所谓 晚安
If you don't want to believe me, that's fine. Goodnight.
他有摩托车吗?
Does he have a motorcycle?
如果你想丢开自己的生活 那他最好有辆摩托车
If you're going to throw your life away, he'd better have a motorcycle!
- 我看这样还真不错啊 你说呢? - 谢谢你敲门
- I think that went pretty well, don't you? - Thanks for the knock.
听我说 我们重新开始 好吗?
Listen, can we just start all over, okay?
你跟我说这个男生的事 我保证不会抓狂
You tell me all about the guy, and I promise not to let my head explode.
Rory 拜托跟我说说
Rory, please talk to me.
好吧 我说
Okay, I'll talk.
别误会我的意思 男生很棒
Don't get me wrong, guys are great.
我是男生们的超级大粉丝
I am a huge fan of guys.
要是对男生毫无兴趣就不会在16岁大肚子了
You don't get knocked up at 16 being indifferent to guys.
宝贝 男生到处都是 可学校却不是啊
Babe, guys are always gonna be there. This school isn't.
这个更重要 这个应该更受重视
It's more important. It has to be more important.
我要睡觉了
I'm going to sleep.
Rory 你一直都是这房♥子里理智的那个
You've always been the sensible one in this house.
我现在要的是理智的你
I need you to remember that feeling now.
如果这次你放弃了 将来你会想踢自己屁♥股♥的
You will kick your own butt later if you blow this.
- 屁♥股♥是我自己的 - 说的好
- It's my butt. - Good comeback.
- 谢谢 - 不客气 Rory 别这样
- Thank you. - You're welcome. Rory, come on.
我不想谈这个 你让我自己待会好吗?
I don't want to talk about this. Could you please just leave me alone?
好 好吧
Okay. Fine.
咱们这个家一直都是民♥主♥的
We've always had a democracy in this house.
咱们只做双方都同意的事
We never did anything unless we both agreed.
但现在我看我得使出"妈妈牌"了
But now I guess I'm gonna have to play the mom card.
你要去Chilton上学 不管你愿不愿意
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表