剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
- at Chez Fleur on Sunday. - Very nice.
- 谢谢你 他说很乐意 - 好极了
- Thank you, and he said he'd love to. - Great.
他说他很想去 但是他要陪城里的堂兄...
He said he would love to, but his cousin's in town...
一起过周末
and is staying with him for the week.
拿就约下个礼拜啊
Then just make it next week.
我临时想到了个好主意...
That would've been a good option...
打电♥话♥时就想到了
had I thought of it when I was on the phone.
- 同时我又想到了另一个点子 - 是什么
- Instead I came up with another option. - Which is?
可以凑成两对啊 你和Rune
That we double-date with his cousin Rune and you.
什么?
What?
噢 我承认这个主意没你那个好...
Okay, not as good as your option, I agree...
但那一刻看起来挺不错的
but it seemed pretty good at the time...
虽然你看上去很不高兴
though I wasn't standing here watching you make that face.
- 不 我只是不喜欢盲目约会 - 我理解 但这不是盲目约会
- No, I hate blind dates. - I know, but this isn't a blind date.
这是为了在我和Jackson约会时陪陪他堂兄
This is you keeping his cousin company while I have a date with Jackson.
真受不了
Oh, God.
- 求你了 我一定做你最好的朋友的 - 你就是我最好的朋友
- Please? I'll be your best friend. - You are my best friend.
- 你也是我的 - 我知道
- And you're mine. - I know I am.
那好朋友要怎样来着?
So what are best friends for?
- 好吧 - 同意了?
- Okay. - Yes?
我答应你
Yes, I'll go.
万分感谢 你不会后悔做这决定的
Thank you. You will not regret this.
- 换句话 - 你不用付帐
- Pick another phrase. - You will not have to pay.
这还差不多
Much better.
闭嘴
Shut up.
- Rory - 什么事?
- Rory. - What?
- Diva Glam - 好了
- Diva Glam. - I've got it.
拿过来 当心点
Bring it up. Hold still.
- 没那么多 - 足以让你说句"嘿 水手"
- Not too much. - No, just enough to say, 'Hey, sailor. '
我的胃不太舒服 我想我大概得了流感
My stomach doesn't feel great. I think I've the flu.
- 我认为你太容易紧张了 - 给你
- I think you're nervous. - Here.
- 谢谢 - 我要带彩钻的发夹
- Thank you. - I need the sparkly hair clips.
我这就去找
I'll find them in a minute.
- 你看上去真漂亮 - 真的吗?谢谢
- You look pretty. - I do? Thank you.
- 我得取消约会 - 先画唇部
- I should cancel. - Let's do your lips first.
我是不是在自找麻烦?
What if I'm making an idiot out of myself?
- 出去约会? - 和给我送菜的
- By going out on a date? - With my produce guy.
你喜欢他
You like him.
要是今晚很糟糕 他以后再也不想见我了怎么办?
But what if tonight is a disaster and then he won't sell to me anymore?
- 噢 有道理 - 你瞧 对吧?
- Oh, my God, you're right. - Yes, see?
既然他掌控了所有粮食...
Since all the produce in the entire world is in his possession...
将来那些长成的菜也都属于他
and all the produce grown in the future will be in his possession...
我们就无法得到供应 我们的素食客人就要死光啦
then we will never again get any produce, and our vegetarian clients will die.
- 我怕了 - 我知道
- I'm scared. - I know.
- 我喜欢他 - 他也喜欢你
- I like him. - He likes you.
你怎么知道他不是处于礼貌?
How do you know he's not being polite?
不 我说真的 感觉像是我在逼他就范
No, I mean it. It's like I cornered him. He felt trapped.
- 他只得答应 - 他没这个必要
- He had to say yes. - He did not have to say yes.
噢 天哪!严格说 是我雇佣了他
Oh, my God! Technically, I'm his employer.
我买♥♥了他的东西 他的生计掌握在我手中!
I am. I buy his wares. His livelihood depends on me.
- 我这是性骚扰 - 你需要假睫毛
- I'm a sexual harasser. - Then you need some false eyelashes.
这一点也不好玩 我是个绝望孤独的罪犯
This isn't funny. I am now desperate, lonely, and a criminal.
够了
Stop talking.
- 但是... - 不
- But... - No.
你再这么下去会越来越不知所云
You have exhausted all your talking rights by being crazy.
坐下歇歇 听我说
Sit down, and listen.
今晚你们会渡过美妙的时光
Tonight is a good thing.
不管你已经疯狂坠入爱河...
Whether you find out that you're madly in love...
还是你们发现彼此不适合 这都是件好事
or you're not meant for each other, it's still a good thing.
我会去的
I'll be right there.
那我是帮你化好妆还是怎么着?
And have I done a gorgeous job on your face or what?
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
你确定你不介意?
You're sure you don't mind?
- 我的就是你的 - 这份人情我永远记着
- What's mine is yours. - I owe you forever.
很高兴你这么说
Good to know.
你认为Todd会喜欢哪件?
Which one do you think Todd would like better?
- 我对Todd不熟悉 - 我猜这件带水钻的
- I don't know Todd. - I think the rhinestones.
那就这件
Rhinestones it is.
你怎么跟你妈说的?
What did you tell your mom?
我说跟你们在一起
I told her I'd spend the evening here with you guys.
要是她打电♥话♥来呢?
What if she calls?
我跟她说我们可能会去租些片看 也可能出去吃东西...
I mentioned we might go rent some videos or go out to eat...
- 这样就可以解释我为什么不在了 - 真是无懈可击
- which could explain any absence. - Very thorough.
对付我妈得滴水不漏
With my mom, you leave nothing to chance.
特别是有非韩国人参与时...
Especially when there is a non-Korean involved...
据我所知 他没有嗜药的习惯
who, as far as I know, has no medical aspirations.
- 夹子 - 谢谢
- Sparkly clips. - Thank you.
我喜欢水晶
I like the rhinestones.
带有一丝高贵
And for a touch of glamour.
- 你准备怎么跟Lorelai说? - 我不知道
- What are you gonna tell Lorelai? - I don't know.
她会告诉我妈吗?
She wouldn't tell my mom, would she?
我不知道她向另一个母亲撒谎会是什么感觉
I don't know if she'd feel good about lying to another mother.
一定很奇怪
It's like this weird code thing with her.
- 那我们不告诉她? - 我也不想这么做
- So we don't tell her? - I'm not liking that option, either.
不 告诉她我们要和Dean去看电影...
No. We'll tell her that we're meeting Dean for a movie...
当我们到了电影院时...
and then we go to the movie...
碰巧遇到了Dean的朋友...
and then somebody who happens to be Dean's friend...
也来看这场电影
just happens to be there for the same movie.
我们觉得不邀请别人和我们坐在一起...
So we figure that it would be completely rude for us...
是非常不礼貌的
to not ask said person to come sit with us.
让州长见鬼去好了 你来直接竞选总统吧
I say to hell with governor. You run directly for president.
也没那么糟糕
It's not that bad.
我们别管它了 行吗?
Let's just not think about it, okay?
是个好主意
- I really appreciate this. - I know.
我看上去怎么样?
How do I look?
- 太完美了 - 正合我意
- You look too good for him. - Just what I was going for.
- 我们出去了 - 去哪儿?
- We're going. - Where?
- 和Dean去看电影 - 不许看带有色情 暴♥力♥情节的 也不许看法国片
- We're going to a movie with Dean. - Nothing dirty, violent, or French.
你会晚回家吗?
Are you gonna be home late?
我们能不能去得成功还是个问题呢
There's a bit of doubt as to whether or not we'll ever get out tonight.
Sookie 快点好吗!
Sookie, please!
我这不来了吗
Okay, I'm here.
我下来了
I'm down.
- 你的外衣呢? - 在楼上
- Where's your coat? - It's upstairs.
- 你需要吗? - 衣服勾住了...
- Aren't you gonna need it? - It got caught around the thing...
我转过身想解开它 突然感觉喘不过气
and when I twisted around to get loose, the choking started.
现在没事了
I'm free now.
- 我去找件衣服给你披上 - 谢谢
- I'll get you something to wear. - I'd appreciate that.
- 再见 - 再见 小家伙们
- Bye. - Bye, kittens.
非常漂亮
This is beautiful.
与今晚的约会非常吻合
It goes with the theme of the evening.
- 你帮我太多了 - 随时乐意
- This is a nice thing you're doing for me. - Any time.
最后欣赏
Last looks.
我去开门
I'll get it.
- 嗨 - 嗨Lorelai 我们来晚了 不好意思
- Hi. - Hi, Lorelai. Sorry we're late.
没关系 这样我们可以有更多打扮的时间
No problem. Adds more primping time for the ladies.
- 你好 Jackson - Sookie
- Hi, Jackson. - Sookie.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
你们想进来坐坐吗?
Do you guys wanna come in for a minute?
当然
Sure.
Lorelai 这是我堂兄 Rune Rune 这是Lorelai
Lorelai, this is my cousin, Rune. Rune, this is Lorelai.
嗨 很高兴见到你
Hi. It's very nice to meet you.
- 能一边说两句么 - 什么事?
- Can I talk to you a minute? - What's the matter?
单独谈谈
I need a minute alone. Please?
不好意思
Excuse us.
- 你搞什么? - 她是Lorelai?
- What are you doing? - That's Lorelai?
没错
Yes.
- 你没看到她的身高? - 不 事实上我没注意过
- Did you see how tall she is? - No, I haven't noticed actually.
你怎么会没注意到? 她的身高都可以去打篮球了
How could you not? She's like a basketball player.
Rune 她非常不错
Rune, she's a very nice lady.
我不能跟那样身高的人出去
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表