剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
- I can't date you, Tristan. - I give you permission.
这样也不行
And on that humble note...
Rory你得帮我个大忙
Rory, favor, big one.
- 看着我的脸 - 当然了 帮什么忙?
- Look at the face. - Sure. What?
从我能借一下你从星期二起的生物笔记吗? 我没去上课
Can I get your Biology notes from Tuesday? I was out.
- 去吃午饭了 - 拜托
- To lunch. - Please.
我把那东西放在家里了 我可以一会儿带给你
I have them at home. I can bring them later.
- 谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢 - 再说最后一次就别说了
- Thank you. - One more, and you're done.
我已经彻底喜欢上Judy Garland了
So, I've decided I'm now completely into Judy Garland.
你看了电视上演的那部片子吗?挺紧张的
Did you see the TV movie? Pretty intense.
我觉得他们用了我妈妈的医药箱
I think they used my mother's medicine cabinet.
那天她太棒了
She was Courtney Love of her day.
告诉我点流行趋势吧Madeline.
Show me a trend, I'll show you Madeline.
- Judy Garland 很流行吗? - 绝对是
- Judy Garland is trendy? - Completely.
她是个让neo上瘾的人
She's neo-addict retro chic.
没人告诉过我这些
No one tells me these things.
那些是什么?
What are those?
- P.J. Harvey 的门票 - 真的吗?
- P.J. Harvey tickets. - Really?
- 你和谁一起去? - Rory
- Who are you going with? - Rory.
- 什么?Rory开始和你约会了吗? - 是啊
- What? Rory's going out with you? - Yes, she is.
- 我以为她不喜欢他 - 我以前也这么想
- I didn't think she liked him. - Neither did I.
你觉得她生气了吗?
Do you think she's mad?
你们在等什么?电车?我们走!
What are you two waiting for, a tram? Let's move.
是啊 他是生气了
Oh, yeah. She's mad.
挥动 挥动
Flutter.
快点!
Quick.
你的心都碎了
And your hearts are broken.
你的王子背叛了你
Your prince has betrayed you.
你被箭射中
You've been shot with an arrow...
现在 你死了
and now, you're dead.
你好啊 patty
Hi, Patty.
- Lorelai - 嗨 Rachel
- Lorelai. - Hey, Rachel.
- 你看见Luke了吗? - 他应该在餐厅吧
- Have you seen Luke around? - He's probably at the diner.
他是应该在餐厅 但他不在那
He was supposed to be at the diner, but he's not.
我们本应该一起吃午餐的 但他没有来
We were supposed to meet for lunch, but he didn't show.
- 又一次!我做了金枪鱼! - 很好啊
- Again. I made tuna. - Nice.
通常他在午餐和晚餐之间还会上楼来休息一下
He comes back upstairs for a little break between lunch and dinner.
但最近 他...
But recently, he's been...
总去别的地方 事实上 他总去你那里
Other places, your place, actually.
- Rachel他只是帮我修点东西 - 我知道
- Rachel, he's just fixing some things. - I know.
门廊扶手 屋顶的瓦 然后在他从楼顶摔到门廊扶手上之后
The porch rail, a couple roof shingles, then the porch rail again...
他就又修了一下门廊扶手
after he fell off the roof onto the porch rail.
- 是啊 他就是这样告诉我的 - 是啊
- Yeah, he's been telling me. - Good.
你要是看到他的话 你能告诉他...
Look, if you see him, could you tell him to just...
- 我不知道 告诉他我在找他 - 好 我会的
- I don't know, check in? - Yes. Will do.
谢了 再见
Thanks. Bye.
有人吗?
Hello?
- 呆在那别动! - 是我
- Hold it right there! - It's only me.
- 你把我吓得半死 - 你以为是谁?
- You scared me half to death! - Who'd you think it was?
我不知道我听到楼上有很响的脚步声
I don't know! I heard thudding upstairs...
而Rory只有10盎司重
and Rory weighs, like, 10 ounces.
所以不是逃出来的大象
It either had be an escaped elephant...
就是个不该出现在房♥子里的陌生人
or some strange, large man who should not be in the house.
你怎么进来的?
How did you get in here?
- 从后门进来的 - 后门上了锁
- Through the back door. - The back door's locked.
这就是我来这儿的原因 后门的锁坏了
That's why I came. The back door lock was broken.
- 它好好的 - 它坏了
- It was fine. - It was cheap.
那后门的门锁是和房♥子本身配的 它没有坏
The back door lock came with the house. It's been fine.
那就是强盗们找的锁
It's the kind of lock burglars look for.
- 他们为什么要找那种锁? - 因为这种锁很容易撬开 我证明了这一点
- Why do they look for it? - It's easy to break into. I proved that.
- 你通过什么来证明的? - 撬开它 闯进来
- You proved that by... - Breaking in.
- 我的天啊 - 这是我进来的唯一办法
- Oh, my God! - It's the only way I could get in.
你太过分了luke
You have crossed over into the dark side, Luke.
没什么大不了的
It's not that big a deal.
- 你强行闯入了我的房♥子! - 我会把它修好的
- You broke into my house! - I'm gonna fix it.
- 离我的锁远一点! - 什么?
- Step away from that lock. - What?
别弄了 来坐下
Get off. Come, sit down.
你在那餐厅工作几乎没有什么空闲的时间
You have almost no free time with your work at the diner.
而且最近 你的空闲时间都
And lately, every spare moment has been spent...
- 没有和Rachel在一起 - 才不是这样
- not with Rachel. - That's not true.
今天她就在找你 她不知道你在哪里
She was looking for you, she didn't know where you were.
- 我没有躲着她 - 我可没有这么说啊
- I'm not hiding from her. - I didn't say that.
你在暗示我
You were implying it.
你对这样的说法很敏感啊
Someone's sensitive about the accusation.
- 我觉得我是在躲她 - 我也觉得你在躲她
- I think I'm hiding. - I think you are, too.
让她住在我那里是有点怪
It's just a little weird having her in my place.
- 我还以为这是你想要的 - 是啊
- I thought that's what you wanted. - It was... Is.
我只是...
I'm just...
我一直都是一个人住
I've just been living alone since... Forever.
我习惯于把牛奶放在冰箱里的某个地方
And I got used to putting the milk someplace in the fridge...
然后下一次拿的时候我希望它呆在原来的地方 你知道我是什么意思
and finding it in the exact same spot, you know what I mean.
- 我屋里不储存牛奶 - 那么饼干呢
- We don't keep milk in the house. - Then, cookies.
- 饼干从来都在车上 - 你知道我是什么意思的
- Cookies never make it out of the car. - You know what I mean.
你也许可以让Rachel用记号♥笔标出
Maybe you can train Rachel to use a magic marker...
牛奶原来的位置 然后喝过以后放回原处
to mark the milk exactly where you left it.
不止是牛奶
It's not just about milk.
我不习惯别人对我有什么期望
I'm not used to someone expecting me.
- 期望你... - 回家 做事 和她在一起
- Expecting you to... - Come home, do things, be with her.
大多数人都是很想过那样的生活的
Most people would kill to have that in their lives.
我知道 但我和他们不一样 我是个独行者
I know. But I'm different. I'm a loner.
我不想听作独行者有多么的浪漫
I don't want to hear about the romance of being a loner.
有些人天生就是独行者
Some guys are just naturally loners.
- 对啊 孤独的人 - 独♥立♥的人
- Yes, lonely guys. - Independent guys.
- 可怜的人 - 独♥立♥自主的人
- Sad guys. - Maverick guys.
- 像Lee Harvey Oswald - 像John Muir.
- Lee Harvey Oswald. - John Muir.
- 像Unabomber. - 像Henry David Thoreau.
- The Unabomber. - Henry David Thoreau.
这些人都是可怜的孤独的人
Every one of these, sad and lonely guys.
Rachel这次回来和我想像中的不一样
It's not what I thought it would be like having Rachel back.
不是我这些年来一直渴望的那张幻想般的生活
It's not the fantasy I was toting around all these years.
生活不是幻想
Life is not a fantasy.
也许你得把你的期望值降低一点
Maybe you have to lower your expectation bar a little bit.
那你觉得生活是...
So you're saying that life is...
无论发生什么都随遇而安?
just settling for whatever comes along?
你觉得Rachel可以和你安顿下来吗?
You think having Rachel is settling?
不 我不是那个意思 Rachel很棒
No, I didn't mean that. Rachel's great.
而且她疯狂地爱着你
And she's crazy about you.
如果她最大的缺点就是喜欢喝牛奶的话 她对你来说太棒了
If her worst trait is she's a milk whore, you have it pretty good.
你只是需要适应这种情形
And you just need to give this situation a fair chance.
我知道
I know.
而这一切要以不再在这“奇异之屋”里 为前提
And that starts with ceasing work on the Winchester Mystery House here.
- 谢谢 - 不客气
- Thanks. - You're welcome.
你今天怎么样?
How are you today?
- 很好 - 好
- Fine. - Good.
你是来这见我哥哥的吗?
Are you here to see my brother?
不 不是
No, not at all.
我是一个女子童子军
I'm with the Girl Scouts.
总有一天我也会成为女子童子军的 现在我是女童军幼年团员
I'm gonna be a Girl Scout someday. I'm a Brownie now.
很好 这是个很好的起点
Good. That's an excellent stepping stone.
你的制♥服♥呢?
Where's your uniform?
我们不在穿制♥服♥了
We don't do uniforms anymore.
我们要跟接近平民 和他们融为一体
We're trying to blend in, relate better to the average person.
这对Hare Krishnas来说是个不错的策略
It was a very successful strategy for the Hare Krishnas.
- 你看上去像一个人 - 真的吗?
- You look like someone. - I do?
你是照片里的那个女孩
You're the girl in the pictures.
- 什么照片? - Dean房♥间里的那些照片
- What pictures? - The ones Dean has in his room.
Dean 的房♥间里有照片?
Dean has pictures in his room?
有一张你吐舌头的很有趣 他以前有很多
There's a funny one of you sticking out your tongue. He had a lot.
- 等等 他以前有还是一直都有? - 什么?
- Wait, has or had? - What?
你刚才说他有 后来又说他以前有 这有很大的区别
You went from 'has' to 'had': A big difference.
- 有吗? - 有
- It is? - Yeah.
- 你叫什么名字? - Clara
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表