剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
我就是要让你那精密的雷达... 就是那个 你找到了
I'm just going to let your impeccably good radar... There it is, you got it.
好了
Okay.
- 我看起来不错吧? - 是啊
- I look great, right? - Yes.
是的 看 我今早上想打扮成这样的
Yes, see. This is how I was supposed to look this morning.
- Jackson 早上好 - 噢 天啊 今天是Rory上学第一天
- Morning, Jackson. - Oh, my God, today was Rory's first day.
是的 我本想打扮得漂亮些的
Yes. I was supposed to look together and fabulous.
而不是让人觉得我这一晚上都在赌钱
Not like I was playing quarters all night.
- 没人在意你打扮得怎样 - 每个人都在意
- Nobody cares how you looked. - Everybody cared.
- 谁? - 其他人的妈妈还有校长
- Who? - The other moms, the headmaster.
我妈妈 Luke Patty小姐 那个小脑袋的新消防队长
My mom, Luke, Miss Patty, the new fire chief with the tiny little head.
尝尝这个
Taste this.
味道有点淡
A little watery.
你计划好的
Now, you planned this.
- 你刚说你妈妈? - 是的
- Did you say something about your mom? - Yeah.
我走进校长办公室而她已经在那里了
I walked into the headmaster's office, and there she was.
真的?为什么?
Really? Why?
因为她知道我会迟到 穿得像个牛仔女郎让自己出丑
Because she knew I'd wake up late, dress like a cowgirl, and humiliate myself.
- 哇 她真赞 - 她是最好的
- Wow, she's good. - She's the best.
你想知道你在做什么
I would love to know what you're doing.
- 它们转得也不一样 - 因为有额外的水分
- They're rolling differently, too. - Because of the extra water.
- 没错 - 太有道理了
- Exactly. - Makes perfect sense.
我不会理那些女人…
I would ignore those women...
因为最重要的是Rory去了那所好学校
because the only thing that matters is that Rory got into that great school.
我知道 她穿上制♥服♥好看极了 她很兴奋
I know. She looked so amazing in her uniform, and she was so excited.
我对她转入新学校非常钦佩
I just admire her so much, jumping into a new school.
- 她是我的英雄 - 也是我的
- She's my hero. - Mine, too.
好的 给我签名
Yeah. Sign me up.
Sookie 桃子 拜托
Sookie, the peaches, please.
打搅一下 有人打电♥话♥找你…
Excuse me. There's a phone call for you...
如果要我像狗一样给你叼过来的话 我要吃块饼干 还要加薪水
and if I'm to fetch you like a dog, I'd like a cookie and a raise.
谢谢你的桃子
Thanks for the peach.
这绝对很精彩的
This will be absolutely wonderful.
这整条街都应该是些很可爱的商店
There are supposed to be darling shops all up and down this street.
打搅一下 先生 你能告诉我在哪里能买♥♥到最好的古董?
Excuse me, sir. Can you tell me where we can find the best antiques?
我想是在你家里
At your house, I'd guess.
妈妈 我告诉过你这个号♥码吗 我不记得了
Mom, did I give you this number, 'cause I don't remember doing that.
是的 好 我一定是忘记了 我能…
Yeah, well, I must be losing my mind. What can I...
对不起 妈妈 别挂等一下好吗?
I'm sorry, Mom, can you hold on one second?
Drella 你能小声点吗?
Drella, could you take it down just a notch?
谢谢 好了 我们继续
Thanks. Okay, I'm back.
我想让你知道我给Rory在Chilton买♥♥了个停车位
I wanted you to know that I just bought a parking space for Rory at Chilton.
- 你买♥♥了什么? - 那可非常难得到
- You what? - They are very hard to come by.
- 但我走了个后门 现在是她的了 - 妈妈 Rory没有汽车的
- But I pulled a few strings and it's all hers. - Mom, Rory doesn't have a car.
是没有 但很快就是她的生日了
No, but she's got a birthday coming up soon.
好的 等等别挂
Okay, hold on a second.
Drella 请你再小声点
Drella, please, a little softer.
我看着像屁♥股♥上贴了个松下的商标吗?
Do I look like I got Panasonic stamped on my ass?
妈妈 你不要给Rory买♥♥车
Mom, you are not buying Rory a car.
为什么不呢?她是个聪明的女孩 她很有责任心
Why not? She's a smart girl. She's responsible.
- 她不需要车 - 她需要到处去转转
- She doesn't need one. - She needs to have a way to get around.
- 去上学 - 她可以坐公车
- To get to school. - She'll be taking the bus.
我知道 我讨厌她坐公车
I know. I hate that she takes the bus.
毒品贩子才坐公车
Drug dealers take the bus.
你知道什么 妈妈?我得挂了
You know what, Mom? I gotta go.
好的 我们过几天再讨论这个
Fine. We'll discuss this at a later date.
好的 拜拜
Okay. Bye.
Mary
Mary.
- 我吗? - 是的 你
- Me? - Yeah, you.
- 我叫Rory - 我叫Tristan
- My name is Rory. - I'm Tristan.
- 嗨 - 你是新生?
- Hi. - So you new?
- 是的 第一天来 - Remmy的课很难熬
- Yeah, first day. - Remmy's class is rough.
是的 似乎有些过激
Yeah, it seemed very intense.
如果对你有帮助的话 我可以把我的笔记借你
I could loan you my notes, if that would help.
- 真的?那可太好了 - 是啊
- Really? That'd be great. - Yeah?
有多好?
How great?
我不知道
I don't know.
Remmy先生说 拿别人的笔记应当…
Mr. Remmy said that getting someone's notes would be...
如果你愿意我会辅♥导♥你学习
I could even help you study if you want.
我是习惯独♥立♥学习的那种
I kind of view studying as a solitary activity.
但也谢谢你
But thanks.
拜拜 Mary
Bye, Mary.
是Rory
It's Rory.
- 我完全理解 - 是吗?因为这是一辆崭新的车
- I completely understand. - Do you? Because this is a brand-new car.
- 但我发誓 - 他把车开过来而它却被刮伤了
- But I swear. - He brings the car up and it's scratched.
我只是倒车而已…
I just backed the car up and...
我当然知道我的车是停下之前还是之后被刮伤的
I'd know if my car was scratched before I parked it or not.
冷静点
Let's calm down.
先生 为何不让我明天去看看你的车呢?
Sir, why don't I have your car looked at tomorrow?
- 我确信我们有办法解决这个问题 - 不
- I'm sure we can find a way to resolve this. - No.
同时 我很乐意请您在这里吃午餐
In the meantime, I would love for you to have lunch here on me.
一定要尝尝我们的甜点
Dessert is a must.
我们的自♥制♥的冰淇淋味道绝对地道
Anything with our homemade ice cream is absolutely delicious.
我许诺生活将会跟往常不一样的 你觉得如何呢?
I promise, life as you know it, will never be the same. What do you say?
我想会吧
I think I will.
- 谢谢 - 谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
- Lorelai 我发誓我没有刮他的车 - Derek
- Lorelai, I swear, I didn't scratch his car. - Derek.
我是说如果你认为我不可靠 或者我驾驶技术很糟糕…
I mean, if you thought I was unreliable or a bad driver...
行了
It's okay.
因为我会开车
'Cause I can drive.
噢 小子 我相信你会开
Oh, sweetie. I am sure you can.
我们明天把它开到Musky那里 让他们瞧一下
We'll take it to Musky's tomorrow and have the guys look at it.
我相信他们会免费把它修好的 好吗?
I'm sure they can buff it out for nothing. Okay?
好的
Okay.
你今天穿的真好看
That's a real nice outfit you're wearing today.
谢谢Derek
Thank you, Derek.
你忠实的仆人又来告诉你:
Once again, your faithful pooch is here to say:
“请到前台来 有人找你”
"Please come to the desk. Someone needs to talk to you."
- 不是我妈妈吧? - 可能吧
- It's not my mother, is it? - It's possible.
- 可能? - 长得有点像吧
- It's possible? - There's a resemblance.
- 嗨 - 嗨 没妨碍你吧?
- Hi. - Hi. Is this a bad time?
不 没有 你在这里做什么?
No, not at all. What are you doing here?
我得陪一个同事吃午饭 他从纽约过来
I had to meet an associate for lunch. He was coming from New York.
所以我想“为何不和他在一家漂亮的旅馆见面呢?”
So I thought, "Why not meet him in a beautiful inn?"
- 好的 午餐愉快 - 谢谢 我会的
- Good. Enjoy your lunch. - Thanks. I will.
- 好的 - 不知我…
- Okay. - And I was also wondering...
是否可以请你一起进餐
if maybe I could take you out to dinner sometime.
我们的菜肴很诱人吧?
We're a little food-obsessed, aren't we?
和菜肴相比你更能吸引我的注意
It's the company more than the food that interests me.
- 过奖了 - 同意了?
- I'm flattered. - Is that a yes?
那…你是个父亲
That's a... you're a dad.
你是个母亲
And you're a mom.
尽管我觉得那还是难以置信
Although I'm still finding that really hard to believe.
不 我的意思是你是一个Chilton学生的父亲
No, I mean, you're a Chilton dad.
- 听上去有点糟 - 并不糟 只是有点难搞
- That sounds bad. - Not bad. Just tricky.
你知道 Rory刚在那里开始…
You know, Rory just started there...
在我和家庭教师协会有来往之前…
and I should let her fall in with the bad crowd...
我应该先让她交些杂七杂八的朋友
before I start hooking up with the PTA.
我没参加家庭教师协会
I'm not on the PTA.
瞧 就是这样 我不能和任何没参加家庭教师协会的人约会
See? There you go, I can't date anyone not on the PTA.
- 只是随便一起吃吃饭 - 抱歉
- It's just a casual dinner. - Sorry.
好吧 听我说 我要出差去中国一个礼拜
Okay, I'll tell you what. I'm going to China for a week on business.
我回来时会再来请你的
When I get back, I'm going to try again.
中国?哇
China? Wow.
- 印象深刻? - 不是
- Impressed? - No.
如果是罗马 我就会 而中国的话 我就只是说“中国?哇”
Rome, I'd be impressed. China, I'm just, "China? Wow."
“总经理Lorelai Gilmore”我很快再来找你
"Lorelai Gilmore, General Manager." I'll talk to you soon.
- 一路平安 - 好的
- Have a safe trip. - I will.
- 他走的真帅 - 你真让我恶心
- He does that so well. - You are making me sick.
亲爱的 你试试看 也让我看你走开的样子
Now, honey. You try it. I'll watch you walk away, too.
- 别想了 - 走走看
- Stop it. - Go on now, walk.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表