剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
Is this the one where he sings Tambourine Man?
还有天空中带钻石项链的Lucy
And Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds.
我妈生日的时候提醒我送这张给她
Remind me to get this for my mom for her birthday.
噢 等一下 就是这张
Oh, wait. That's it.
- 我可以拿走吗? - 拿走吧
- Can I? - Take it.
- 谢谢 - 你要做什么?
- Thanks. - So, what are you doing?
- 我还不能完全确定 - 好吧 我要听细节
- I'm not completely sure yet. - Okay, I want details.
哦 不会吧
Oh, no.
做点什么 展示一下
Do something. Show yourself.
脱毛 或者唧唧叫一下 或者别的
Molt, or chirp, or something.
这不好玩 不好玩
This is so not funny. Not funny.
真是不敢相信 一天 像只疯鸟叫一下...
This is unbelievable. All day long, just chirps like a maniac...
到你肺活量极限 现在 什么都没有 一片死寂
at the top of her lungs. And now, nothing. Silence.
Marcel Marceau小鸟 (Marcel Marceau-法国默剧大♥师♥)
Marcel Marceau chicken.
好吧 我可以搞定 我们可以搞定
That's okay. I can fix this. We can fix this.
我要让情况变好
I'm going to make this better.
我要搞定....
I'm going to fix...
- 喂? - 什么事?
- Hello? - Yeah?
Stella跑出去了 我不知道... 我要洒种子在地板上吗?
Stella got out, and I don't know... Do I put seed on the floor...
还是我要吱吱叫 还是我惹恼了一只Lucy Ricardo... (Lucy Ricardo 美50年代卓越女性)
do I make cheeping sounds, or do I pull a Lucy Ricardo...
还有像一只小鸟走路 让她以为是她妈妈?
and walk like a chicken so she thinks l'm her mother?
- 你是谁? - 你什么意思? 我是Lorelai
- Who is this? - What do you mean? It's Lorelai.
还有别人打电♥话♥给你让我帮她找小鸟
Who else would call you looking for her chick?
你说得没错 我是笨蛋 接着讲
You're right. I'm the idiot. Go on.
你可以过来吗? 拜托 帮我?
Could you come over here, please, and help me?
是 好的 我快做完了
Yeah, okay. I'll be right over.
好的 快点
Okay, hurry.
谢天谢地 快进来
Thank God. Get in here.
这地方乱七八糟 发生什么事了?
This place is a disaster. What's going on?
好吧 最后看到它是在这里 在Instyle杂♥志♥旁边
Okay, the last sighting was here, by the InStyle magazine.
但是 然后它就"挖"了一个地洞 穿过Glamour杂♥志♥ 跳过Cosmo杂♥志♥
But then she burrowed through the Glamour, jumped over the Cosmo...
还有打翻一瓶指甲油
and knocked over a bottle of nail polish.
所以如果有任何值得怀疑的话 就是它是母的...
So if there was any doubt that this chick was a girl...
没别的了
there isn't anymore.
- 好吧 它在那里 - 呀 那是什么?
- Okay, there she is. - Jeez, what was that?
- 你真的放了一只鸟在这里 - 是的 我告诉过你
- You really do have a chick loose in here. - Yeah, I told you.
那里 它去厨房♥那边了
There she goes by the kitchen!
- 别踩到它 - 它正好截在我前面
- Don't step on her! - She cut right in front of me.
它要打分的 所以别压扁它
She's being graded, so don't squash her.
告诉它让它看着点
Tell her to watch where she's going.
喂?
Hello?
我不太确认你是否还想让我过来
I wasn't sure if you still wanted me to come over.
- 我想 我肯定想 - 你确定吗?
- I do, I absolutely do. - Are you sure?
是的 我真心实意地..
Yeah, l'm totally and completely...
- 你在笑我? - 是的 有一点
- You're teasing me. - Yeah, a little.
但是我真的很感谢你的热情
But I did appreciate the enthusiasm.
- 那你到这里要多久? - 其实 不要多久
- So how long until you get here? - Actually, not long at all.
- 为什么?你在哪里? - 就在外面
- Why? Where are you? - Right outside.
- 这是什么... - 亲爱的 你回来了
- What the... - Honey, you're home.
说话呀
Say something.
诡计还是宴请?
Trick or treat?
- 什么 你不喜欢? - 没有 我喜欢
- What, you don't like it? - No, I do.
裙摆很大
It's got a large circumference.
谢谢 快进来 外面很冷
Thank you. Now come on in. It's cold outside.
哦 我的天
Oh, my God.
来 我帮你拿外套
Here, let me take your coat.
- 谢谢 - 不用谢
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
- 音乐蛮有意思的 - 我很高兴你喜欢
- Interesting music. - I'm glad you like it.
- 那是什麽? - 只是些晚饭前的开味甜品
- So what's that? - Just some appetizers before dinner.
- 晚饭前? - 是的
- Before dinner? - Yes.
- 我们要出去吃吗? - 不是
- Are we going out? - No.
- 定了披萨? - 没有
- Ordering pizza? - Nope.
- 那... - 我做了饭给你吃
- So... - I made you dinner.
- 什么? - 牛排 绿豆 还有土豆泥...
- Excuse me? - Steak, green beans, mashed potatoes...
- 你做了饭给我吃? - 没错
- You made me dinner? - That's right.
- 你做了饭给我吃? - 还有餐后甜点
- You made me dinner? - And dessert.
- 好吧 这里怎么回事? - 不好意思 我以为这很明显了
- Okay, what is going on here? - I'm sorry, I thought it was obvious.
Donna Reed之夜
It's Donna Reed night.
- 我发誓它过那边去了 - 我们找过那里了
- I swear she went over there. - We looked over there.
它又去凳子那边了 就没出来了
She went under that chair and didn't come out.
我们移开了凳子 还找了地上 什么都没有
We moved the chair, we searched the floor. Nothing.
- 然后它又钻进地板的一个洞 - 地板上没洞
- Then she went through a hole in the floor. - There's no hole in the floor.
也许地板上有一个洞 它钻过去 又堵住了
Maybe there was a hole, and she crawled through it and fixed it.
那它就是只又超级聪明 体格又好 还懂推理技巧的小鸟
Then she's a super-intelligent chick with great physical and deductive skills.
这不是我想找的那只
This is not a chick I wanna find.
- 嘿 Luke 你之前是什么意思? - 你在说什么?
- Hey, Luke, what did you mean earlier? - What are you talking about?
你刚到时候 你说了一些...
When you got here, you made some comment...
关於我真的有了一只小鸟在房♥子里
about me not really having a chick in the house.
我是说 如果我没有一只小鸟在这里 那你以为我为什么要打电♥话♥给你?
I mean, if I didn't have a chick here, why did you think I was calling?
没有 我想你是为了小鸟才打电♥话♥给我
No, I thought you were calling about the chick.
- 看起来不太像 - 也许看起来不像 但是确实是
- It didn't seem like it. - Maybe it didn't seem like it, but it was.
是什么?
Was what?
是我想的....那样 我们可以接着找吗?
Was what I... thought. Can we just keep looking?
好吧
Okay.
- 我只是在想.... - 它在那
- I just still think... - There she is.
- 哪里? - 那里
- Where? - There.
小心点
Careful.
怎样?
Well?
- 我该怎么说呢? - 你可以说真是太完美了
- What can I say? - You can say it's perfect.
- 太完美了 - 谢谢
- It's perfect. - Thank you.
说真的怎么样?
How is it really?
- 很完美 - 是吗?
- It's perfect. - Yeah?
这太不可思议了 之前还从没有人为我做过饭
It's amazing. I've never had anyone make dinner for me before.
除了我妈妈外 相信我 这不一样
Except my mom, and believe me, it's not the same.
我非常高兴听到这个
I'm extremely glad to hear that.
慢着 你想要留点肚子吃餐后甜点 对吗?
Wait. You wanna save room for dessert, right?
没错 那么 有什么甜点?
That's right. So, what's for dessert?
酸橙梦幻巨无霸
Lime Fantasy Supreme.
是什么...
Which is...
- 绿色吉露果子冻和冻奶油杯 - 你真是疯了
- Green Jell-O and Cool Whip. - You are insane.
哦 不是吧 忘记做蛋卷了
Oh, no. I forgot to make the rolls.
- 什么? - 我本来要做蛋卷的
- What? - I was gonna make rolls.
- 没关系 - 真不敢相信我忘记这个
- That's okay. - I can't believe I forgot them.
- 你要干什麽? - 我要现在做
- What are you doing? - I'll make them now.
等等 拜托
Hold on. Come on.
我们真地不需要蛋卷
We really don't need rolls.
Donna Reed决不会忘记蛋卷的
Donna Reed would have never forgotten the rolls.
他们会收回我的珍珠的
They're gonna make me turn in my pearls.
我保证有人走近那些珍珠的话 我会给他们当头一棒
I promise l'll kick anyone's butt who comes near those pearls.
所有的东西太让我惊奇了...
As really amazing as this whole thing was...
我是说 音乐 你这身打扮 晚餐...
I mean, the music, the outfit, the dinner...
我希望你知道 我从没期望你成为Donna Reed
I hope you know that I don't expect you to be Donna Reed.
且我也不希望你成为Donna Reed 这不是我的本意
And I don't want you to be Donna Reed. That's not what I meant.
这只会变得有点夸张
This just totally got blown out of proportion.
其实我和你在一起很开心
I'm actually pretty happy with you.
我知道 我也很感激 但是除了这样之外
I know and I appreciate that, but aside from this actually being fun...
我还对Donna Reed做了一点小小的研究
I did a little research on Donna Reed.
- 你研究Donna Reed? - 听着
- You did research on Donna Reed? - Look.
她确实做过牛奶曲奇 打扫卫生 穿着大裙子
She did do the whole milk and cookies, wholesome, big-skirt thing.
但是除了这个之外...
But aside from that...
她也是这个节目未署名的制♥作♥人兼导演...
she was an uncredited producer and director on her television show...
这让她成为首位女性电视制♥作♥人之一....
which made her one of the first woman TV executives...
真让人印象深刻
which is actually pretty impressive.
我很高兴这最终对你有正面的影响
I'm glad this turned out to be such a positive experience for you.
已经是了
It has been.
还有 虽然我可能无法全身心感受...
And though l'll probably never get the feeling back in my little toe...
- 我还会再做的 - 是吗?
- l'd do it again. - Yeah?
某一天 但是现在 我还是先把这些盘子洗了
Someday. But for now, I better get these dishes cleaned up.
我来帮忙
I'll help.
对不起 你是男生 你今后15年都不能帮我
Sorry, you're a man. You can't help for another 15 years.
好吧 那么作为一个男人 我会做男人该做的事
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表