剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
Perhaps you want the YMCA or the local bus station?
- 你能说英语吗? - 你有预定吗?
- You speak English? - You have a reservation?
- 我在这儿工作 - 我不这么认为
- I work here. - I do not think so.
你看 我们有标准的
You see, we have standards.
就算它们变得更低些 你也会是那个可怜的倒霉男孩
And even if they were much lower, you would still be poor boy out of luck.
我是新来的杂活工 Lorelai 雇用的我
I'm the new handyman. Lorelai hired me.
- 你知道Lorelai - 我和她约过会
- You know Lorelai. - I dated her.
- 是吗? - 别散播出去
- You did? - Don't spread it around.
- 那可不是我的光彩时刻 - 是阿 你有那么多选择
- It's not one of my shining moments. - You've so many to pick from.
- 你很没礼貌 - 你可把我深深伤害了
- You're rude. - You've cut me to the quick.
- 出去吧 小男人 - 我已经受够了
- Out of here, teeny tiny man. - I will only be pushed so far!
- 很明显是的 我记下来了 - Rune 你来了 太好了
- And obviously, it's down. - Rune, you made it. Great.
- 你终于来了 你能告诉这个男人我是谁吗? - 这是Rune
- Finally. Will you tell this guy who I am? - This is Rune.
- 你知道他? - 他是我们的新杂活工
- You know him? - He's our new handyman.
- 听见了吗?杂活工 - 安静
- See? Handyman. - Be quiet.
去给我们建座雕塑
Go build us another statue.
- 你雇用了这个人? - 是的
- You hired this man? - Yes.
你是不是也和他约过会?
Did you date him also?
什么? 我没和他约过会 我没和你约过会 那只是一个晚上而以
I didn't date him. I didn't date you. It was one night.
- 一个晚上 你和他一起? - 我待会会解释的
- One night. You and him together? - I'll explain later.
- 我迫不及待了 - 好吧
- I cannot wait. - Yes.
跟我来 我带你去住的地方
Come with me. I'll show you where you're gonna stay.
你能不能要你的侍应生给我提提行李?
Could you ask your bellboy to grab my stuff?
我想我在来的路上把肩膀给伤了
I sprained my shoulder on the way over here.
- 放松 我来 - 太好了
- Relax. I got it. - Great.
这边 Rune
Move it, Rune.
你看怎么样?
So what do you think?
我觉得很不错
I think it's very nice.
我妈的办公室就在后面 你一定要看看餐厅
Mom's office is right back there. You have to see the dining room.
他们从Martha Washington(George Washington的妻子) 的房♥子里弄来了一个树枝形装饰灯
They got the chandeliers from one of Martha Washington's houses.
- 你经常呆在这儿吗? - 是的
- Do you spend a lot of time here? - Yeah.
我每个星期在这儿工作几个下午
I work here a couple afternoons a week.
而且有特殊情况的时候我也来帮忙 他们这儿举♥行♥过很多婚礼
And I help out with special occasions. They have a lot of weddings here.
- 我想知道我妈到哪儿去了 - 不要打扰她了
- I wonder where Mom is. - Don't bother her.
- 我敢肯定她很忙 - 没有 她会愿意打声招呼的
- I'm sure she's busy. - No, she'd want to say hi.
- Michel 我妈呢? - 和她男朋友一块走了
- Michel, where's Mom? - Off with her boyfriend.
- 什么男朋友? - 又矮又黑 被四个州通缉的人
- What boyfriend? - Small, dark, wanted in four states.
你知道她什么时候回来吗? 我姥姥来了 我们想和她打声招呼
Do you know when she's coming back? My grandma's here, we wanna say hi.
你姥姥
Your grandmother.
- Emily Gilmore - Michel Gerard
- Emily Gilmore. - Michel Gerard.
我们最好去找我妈妈
We'd better go find Mom.
- 很高兴见到你 - 是我的荣幸
- It's been a pleasure meeting you. - The pleasure is all mine.
多可爱的一个男人哪
What a charming man.
妈妈 嗨
Mom, hi.
- 妈妈 嗨 - 你这个地方真不错啊
- Mom, hi. - It's quite a place you've got here.
这不是我的地方 我只是在这儿工作而已 我以为你们会去古董店的
It's not really my place. I just work here. I thought you were gonna go antiquing.
- 我们去了 然后我们去吃了午餐 - 是吗? 在哪儿吃的?
- We did, and then we had lunch. - Really? Where?
- Teriyaki Joe's - 你开玩笑吧
- Teriyaki Joe's. - You're kidding.
- 她挑的 - 你挑的?
- She picked. - You did?
那看起来很有节日气氛
It looked festive.
我没法想象你坐在Teriyaki Joe's里
I can't picture you at Teriyaki Joe's...
或者穿着慢跑鞋 出什么事了? 工作女孩?
or in jogging shoes. What's up, working girl?
Rory 决定我们应该
Rory decided we should take...
到镇上四处看看 走着
the grand tour of the town, walking.
我希望你不介意 我还借了你的袜子
I hope you don't mind. I also borrowed your socks.
我不介意 我希望我有部相机 我不介意
I don't mind. I wish I had a camera, but I don't mind.
我要带她去看看外面
I'm gonna show her the grounds.
很好 在路上带她去看看体育馆 骑骑踏车
Good. On the way, show her the gym. Jump on the treadmill.
- 待会见 - 先确定你的行程阿
- See you later. - Make sure you stretch first.
我好爱你妈啊
I just love your mother.
马都在山上 网球场在那后面
So the horses are up on that hill, and the tennis courts are back there.
这儿真令人印象深刻
It's certainly impressive.
- 而这个是我最喜欢的地方 - 工具房♥?
- And this is my favorite place. - The tool shed?
- 不是 这是我们以前住的地方 - 什么?
- No, this is where we used to live. - What?
当妈妈和我搬到这儿的时候 这就是我们的房♥子
When Mom and I moved here, this was our apartment.
我知道他看起来很小 但是它很漂亮 快
I know it looks small, but it's really pretty. Come on.
看 我们的床就放在这儿
See, we had our bed right there...
妈妈用这些漂亮的窗帘把浴盆围出来
and Mom put up this pretty curtain around the tub...
好让它看起来像个真的洗手间
so that it looked like a real bathroom.
当旅馆开派对的时候我们就会坐在外面
And we would just sit outside at night when the inn would have parties...
听着音乐 喂着鸭子……
and we'd just listen to music, feed the ducks and...
姥姥?
Grandma?
- 姥姥 等等 怎么了? - 没什么
- Grandma, wait. What's the matter? - Nothing.
发生什么事了吗? 你病了吗? 是不是发烧了?
Did something happen? Are you sick? Is it the teriyaki?
我没事 只是有点晚了 我要走了
I'm fine. It's just getting late. I have to go.
- 你介意让一让吗? - 什么? 哦 对不起
- Do you mind? - What? Sorry.
- 嗨 - 太好了 你收到我的信息了
Good, you got my message.
- 为电♥话♥留言机的发明欢呼 - 进来
- Hail the glory of the answering machine. - Come on in.
我刚刚洗了一些蜻蜓旅社的照片 我想你会喜欢的
I just developed some shots of the Dragonfly I think you're gonna love.
- 也许它们能更激发你呢 - 很好
- Maybe they can help inspire you more. - Great.
我从没到过Luke的公♥寓♥
I've never been in Luke's apartment before.
- 是吗? - 你们认识对方多久了?
Really? How long have you two known each other?
很多年了 但是我们的关系严格来说就是 "能给我杯咖啡吗?谢谢" "不"
Years, but our relationship is strictly, 'Please, can I have coffee?' 'No. '
"不要这样嘛" "不行 咖啡会让你变矮的"
'Come on!' 'No, it makes you short. '
让我带你四处看看 这就是了
Then let me give you the grand tour. This is it.
这不像我以前想象的样子 不像我想象中Luke公♥寓♥的样子
It's not how I pictured it. Not that I have been picturing Luke's apartment.
我从来没有想象过
I haven't been picturing it at all.
- 我知道你的意思 - 手感不错
- I know what you meant. - Nice touch.
- 那些不是我的 - 你开玩笑吧
- Those aren't mine. - You're kidding.
不是 坦白说 我觉得有点太花哨了
Nope. Frankly, a little too frilly for my taste.
我要好好拿这个窗帘开他的玩笑
I'm gonna give him so much crap about that.
- 坐啊 - 谢谢
- Have a seat. - Thanks.
天啊 这地方你们住太小了
Man, you guys live in pretty tight quarters here.
这里以前是他爸爸的办公室
This was originally his dad's office.
所以本来就没打算给人住
It was never really meant for anyone to actually live in.
- 但是Luke不那么认为 - 对
- But tell that to Luke. - Exactly.
你有没有想过搬到一个大一点的地方去?
Do you think about moving to a bigger place?
- 没有 - 没有?
- I don't think so. - No?
也是 因为住得“紧”一点更浪漫啊 拜托 Lorelai
Right, because tight quarters, romantic. Hello, Lorelai.
我不觉得这跟浪漫有什么关系
I don't think romance has a lot to do with it.
我不确定我会不会在Stars Hollow呆更长时间
I'm not sure I'm gonna be in Stars Hollow much longer.
- 但是我以为… - 我知道
- But I thought... - I know.
看起来我好象没法让Luke相信 这次我是真的打算留下来了
I can't seem to make Luke believe I really want to stay this time.
- 你有没有告诉他你跟我说的这些? - 我跟他说得自己都沮丧了
- Did you tell him all the stuff you told me? - Till I was blue in the face.
你要一直说 说到他相信你为止啊
You just have to keep trying until he hears you.
我不怪他 我没给他相信我的理由
I don't blame him. I've given him no reason to believe me.
我只是希望像魔法一样 不知道怎么他就… 我不知道
I just hoped that magically, somehow, he'd, I don't know...
忘记我曾经几百万次离开他
forget that I'd skipped out on him a million times before.
- 你有没有跟他说过你可能会走? - 没有
- Have you told him you might leave? - No.
- 你打算吗? - 我不知道
- Are you going to? - I don't know.
我觉得我一直很努力想让每件事情都完美
I feel I've been trying so hard to make everything good.
但是这个小镇 住在这儿就像住在显微镜下一样
But this town, it's like living under a microscope.
这儿的每一个人都等着看你搞砸
Everyone here's waiting for you to screw up.
不是 不是那样的
No, that's not true.
- Miss Patty? - 恩~ 她倒是
- Miss Patty? - Well, yeah.
当我觉得我在世界上一个朋友也没有的时候
I don't know how long I can stick around waiting for Luke...
我不知道我还可以为Luke在这儿呆多久
when I feel I don't have a friend in the world.
嘿 如果你会编法式发型的话 我会做你的朋友的
If you can French-braid hair, I'll be your friend.
- 不好意思 - 哦 那再见吧
- Sorry. - See you.
我没找到你的照片 一定是在浴室里
I cannot find your pictures here. They must be in the bathroom.
一点也不想知道为什么
So do not want to know why.
听着 我知道这么跟你说一点也不酷 但是如果情况合适
Listen, I know this is so not cool to ask, but if the situation comes up...
又不是太奇怪的话
and it's not too weird...
你的一点鼓励会有很大的作用的
a little word of encouragement from you might help a lot.
- 哦 好的 如果有机会的话 - 谢谢
- Yeah, sure, if it comes up. - Thanks.
怎么 你不敲门的吗?
What, you don't knock?
- 你在这儿干什么呢? - Rachel请我来的
- What are you doing here? - Rachel invited me.
- 来看一些照片 - 很好
- To look at some pictures. - Good.
还来看你的内衣抽屉
And go through your underwear drawer.
- 她人呢? - 冰冻你的胸罩呢
- Where is she? - Freezing your bra.
- 在哪儿? - 浴室
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表