剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
- So it's settled. - Yes, it is.
- 你是我男朋友 - 我们一致同意
- You're my boyfriend. - That's the consensus.
我很高兴有这个决定
I'm feeling pretty good about this decision.
恩 很高兴你这么说
Well, I'm very glad to hear it.
我猜Patty小姐忘记锁门了
I guess Miss Patty forgot to lock up.
我还真没进去看过呢
I've never really seen in here before.
- 这些女子真的都是Patty小姐吗? - 是的
- Are all these women really Miss Patty? - Yeah.
她说她什么演出都参加过...
She said she's done everything in show business...
除了让狗跳火圈
except set fire to the hoop the dog jumps through.
我来捡
I'll get it.
天 都快有一吨♥重了 里面有什么?
God, this weighs a ton. What do you have in here?
不知道
I don't know.
一只口红 5美元帐单 口香糖 发胶 还有本书
A lipstick, $5 bill, gum, hair spray, a book.
- 一本书? - 是啊
- A book? - Yeah.
- 你带了本书去舞会? - 是啊
- You brought a book to the dance? - Yeah.
你不会认为那儿会有故障中断很长时间吧?
You thought there'd be a lot of downtime?
不 我只是去哪儿都带本书 只是个习惯
No. I just take a book with me everywhere. It's just habit.
- 那么 你在看什么书? - Dorothy Parker诗集
- So, what are you reading? - The Portable Dorothy Parker.
‘一点点的给予或付出 一点点的喝水或喝酒’
'There's little in taking or giving There's little in water or wine
‘这生活 这生活 这生活 从来都在我的计划之外’
'This living, this living, this living Was never a project of mine'
- 挺欢快的 - 也很有趣
- Cheery. - Funny, though.
- 嘿 - 怎么?
- Hey. - What?
- 今晚谢谢你了 很棒的夜晚 - 不客气
- Thank you for tonight. It was perfect. - You're welcome.
Okay 女士们 去拿你们的瑜珈垫
Okay, ladies, grab your yoga mats.
噢 我的上帝 是Lorelai的女儿!
Oh, my goodness, it's Lorelai's girl!
- Patty Rory Gilmore在这儿呢 - 什么?
- Patty, Rory Gilmore is here. - What?
她在这儿 和在超♥市♥工作的男孩儿睡在一块
She's over here, asleep with the bag boy from the market.
我们该怎么办?
What are we supposed to do?
Rory 亲爱的 我是Patty小姐
Rory, honey, it's Miss Patty.
Rory? 你在这儿干嘛?
Rory? What are you doing here?
Patty小姐?
Miss Patty?
是的 你们整晚都在这儿吗?
Yes. Have you been here all night?
噢 不 Dean 醒醒
Oh, no. Dean, wake up.
- 现在几点了? - 早上5点30分
- What time is it? - It's 5:30 in the morning.
噢 我的天 我们睡着了 我们怎么能睡着了呢?
Oh, my God, we fell asleep. How could we have fallen asleep?
冷静点 我会向你妈妈解释的
Calm down, I'll explain it to your mom.
- 我的钱包在哪? - 我拿着呢 别紧张
- Where's my purse? - I got it. Relax.
我得走了
I have to go.
- 等等! - 我得走了!
- Wait up! - I have to go!
我和你一块儿去 我们一块解释 会没事的
I'm going with you. We'll explain. It'll be okay.
你不能来 你现在不能出现在我家附近
You can't come. You shouldn't be near my house right now.
- 这不是我们的错 - 我知道 我只是得回家
- It's not our fault. - I know. I just have to get home.
- 让我跟你一块儿去 - 不!
- Please let me come with you. - No!
我得回家
I have to go home.
- Lorelai 醒醒 快点! - 干嘛?
- Lorelai, get up. Right now! - What?
Rory不在家
Rory's not home.
Rory怎么了?
Rory's what?
我整晚都坐着 就打了会儿瞌睡
I sat all night. I dozed off for one second.
接下来我就发现了件事 五点半了 但她还没回来
The next thing I know, it's 5:30 and she's not here.
她不在 你没听见吗?
She's not there. Aren't you listening?
电♥话♥在哪? 给警♥察♥局打电♥话♥啊
Where's the phone? Call the police.
你在干吗? 给警♥察♥局打电♥话♥啊!
What are you doing? Call the police!
- 妈妈 别说了! - 你在干吗?
- Mom, stop it! - What are you doing?
在找电♥话♥啊!
I'm looking for the phone!
你怎么不把这儿都整理整理?
Why don't you ever clean up around here?
在紧急的时候你是找不着电♥话♥的 万一发生火灾怎么办?
You can't find the phone in an emergency. What if there was a fire?
万一Rory突然呛住了窒息了怎么办?
What if Rory was choking?
- 妈妈 不要叫唤了 - Rory不见了!
- Mom, stop yelling. - Rory is missing!
我知道 但你的叫唤帮不了我啊
I know that, and your yelling is not helping me.
什么?
What?
Ok
Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
不 非常感谢 Ok 再见
No, thank you so much. Okay, bye-bye.
- Rory没事 - 她在哪儿?发生什么事了?
- Rory's okay. - Where is she? What happened?
她和Dean昨晚在Patty小姐的房♥子里
She and Dean were at Miss Patty's.
那是什么 汽车旅馆?
What is that, a motel?
是个练舞房♥ 是Patty的 她说她发现他们在那儿睡着了...
It's a dance studio. That was Patty. She said that she found them asleep...
就把他们叫醒了 Rory现在在往家里赶
and woke them up, and Rory's on her way home.
- 他们发现的情况是怎样? - 她没说 ok?
- And what state were they found in? - She didn't say, okay?
在知道发生什么事之前 我们要冷静
Let's be calm until we know what happened.
你什么意思? 我们知道发生了什么
What do you mean? We know what happened.
- 我们不知道 - 他们出去了整晚!
- No, we don't. - They were out all night!
我去冲点咖啡
I'm gonna make some coffee.
Lorelai 我已经看着你对你的人生做了很多愚蠢事...
Lorelai, I've watched you do a lot of stupid things in your life...
- 我对此也保持沉默了 - 你干嘛了?
- and I have held my tongue. - You've what?
但这次我不会袖手旁观 让你放任那女孩毁了自己的生活
But I will not stand by and let you allow that girl to ruin her life.
缓和点
Back off.
她整夜都和那男孩在一块儿...
She spent the night out with that boy...
一个你允许她带去舞会的人
the one you let her run off to that dance with.
上帝帮帮我 我不会再陷到这事儿里的
So help me God, I will not get into this with you.
- 她在重蹈你的覆辙 - 她没有
- She's doing the same thing you did. - No, she's not.
- 她会怀孕的 - 她不会
- She'll get pregnant. - No, she's not.
她会把什么都毁了 就像你那样
She's gonna ruin everything, just like you did.
不 她不会的!
No, she's not!
Rory是个好孩子 妈妈!她不是我!
Rory is a good kid, Mom! She's not me!
你竟然允许这事儿发生 你是怎么做妈妈的?
What kind of mother are you to allow this?
我不知道 你是怎么做妈妈的?
I don't know. What kind of mother were you?
你会失去她的 就像我失去你那样
You're gonna lose her just like I lost you.
我不会失去她 听见没?
I am not gonna lose her. Do you hear me?
即使我没怀孕 你也会失去我的
Even if I hadn't gotten pregnant, you'd still have lost me.
在那房♥子里我什么都没有 没有自己的生活 没有自己的空间
I had nothing in that house. I had no life, no air.
你扼杀了我 我没扼杀Rory
You strangled me. I do not strangle Rory.
你什么都好 我什么都讨厌
You're so perfect, and I was so horrible.
我让你上最好的学校 给你最好的一切
I put you in good schools. I gave you the best of everything.
确保你有最好的机遇
I made sure you had the finest opportunities.
我早就厌倦了听你说...
And I am so tired of hearing about...
我有多扼制你 我有多专♥制♥
how you were suffocated and I was so controlling.
要是我真那么专♥制♥...
If I was so controlling...
怎么不阻止你怀孕 还让你丢掉了好好的一生?
why couldn't I control you getting pregnant and throwing your life away?
- 出去 - 什么?
- Get out. - What?
你不能再进我的房♥子 说我丢掉了好好一生
You will not come into my house and tell me I threw my life away.
到处看看吧 妈妈 这就是人生
Look around, Mom. This is a life.
有一些色彩 所以是你不熟悉的人生
It has a little color, so it may look unfamiliar to you.
但这就是人生
But it's a life.
要是我没怀孕 我就不会有Rory
If I hadn't gotten pregnant, I wouldn't have Rory.
我不是那意思
That's not what I meant.
或许我是你说的那种讨厌的 不受管教的小孩...
Maybe I was some horrible, uncontrollable child like you say...
但Rory不是的
but Rory isn't.
她很聪明又谨慎 而且我相信她 她会有好的未来的
She's smart and careful, and I trust her. She's gonna be fine.
要是你不能接受或不相信的话 以后你就不要出现在这儿了!
If you can't accept or believe that, then I don't want you in this house!
妈妈 谢谢你刚才所说的...
Mom, thank you for saying all those...
你在想什么 彻夜不归? 你神经错乱了?
What were you thinking, staying out all night? Are you insane?
我很抱歉 这只是个意外
I'm sorry. It was an accident.
你在和一个老手说话 这词可是我发明的
You're talking to the queen of staying out. I invented the concept.
没有意外! 你不能这么做 句号♥!
This is no accident! You can't do this. Period!
什么都没发生
Nothing happened.
你知道我被妈妈叫醒...
Do you have any idea what it's like to wake up with my mother here...
发现你还没回家的那种感觉吗?
and find out that you never came home?
那么重点是姥姥在这儿?
So all this is about Grandma being here?
不 重点是当发现你早晨不在床上的时候...
No, it's about the feeling of complete terror...
- 那种彻头彻尾的恐惧 - 我很抱歉
- when you're not in bed in the morning. - Sorry.
当我发现你和某个男孩宿夜未归的时候...
It's a different kind of terror when I find out...
- 那种不同滋味的恐惧! - 我们没干什么 我们睡着了
- that you spent the night with some guy! - I didn't spend the night. We fell asleep.
去吃片药 你可不能怀孕!
You are going on the pill. You are not getting pregnant!
我没和Dean上♥床♥!
I'm not sleeping with Dean!
你刚对姥姥说的那些话都去哪了?
What happened to all that stuff you said to Grandma?
你说的相信我的话都去哪了?
What happened to trusting me?
- 都跑到哪去了? - 在Patty的瑜珈垫子下面呢
- Where did all that go? - It's back on Patty's yoga mats.
废话!
This is crap!
你知道我什么都没做 你知道这只是个意外
You know I didn't do anything. You know this was an accident.
你刚才发疯了 是因为我把这事弄糟了...
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表