剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
That's great.
全校都在谈论这事 我该说什么? 我怎么辩解?
The entire school is talking about it. And what do I say? How do I defend this?
- 那是个错误 - 错误?
- It was a mistake. - A mistake?
你把这称为错误?
Is that what you call it?
我想把这称为事故 但只能说是错误
I tried to call it Al, but it would only answer to mistake.
错误指的是你扔了信♥用♥卡♥帐单
A mistake is when you throw out your credit card bill.
错误是指要参加宴会 却忘了向主人确认你接受邀请
A mistake is when you forget to RSVP to a dinner party.
错误是指园丁忘了清理垃圾的日子
A mistake is when the gardeners miss trash day...
而垃圾桶已经一个星期没倒了 这件事 亲爱的 不是错误
and the barrels are full for a week. This, my girl, was not a mistake.
- 你到底认识这个男的不? - 不认识 这是我第一次见到他
- Do you even know this man? - No, this is the first time I'd seen him...
就因为他拿粉笔的样子有点
there was just something about the way he held the chalk...
现在不是开玩笑的时候
This is not the time for your jokes.
是 我认识他 我在和他约会
Yes, I knew him. I've been dating him.
你为什么要和Rory的老师约会
Why on earth would you date Rory's teacher?
- 不关你的事 - 当然关我的事
- That is none of your business. - It most certainly is.
为什么?
How do you figure that?
只要影响我的外孙女 就关我的事
When it affects my granddaughter it is my business.
我不想和你说这个
I don't wanna talk about this with you.
我想知道你想些什么?
I just wanna know what you were thinking.
什么原因 你自己是怎么想的?
What was the reasoning? How on earth did you justify it to yourself?
Max很不错
Max is a great guy.
很特别
An amazing guy.
他聪明 可爱
He's smart. He's sweet.
他会做饭
He cooks.
所以你就在女儿的学校和他接吻
So you decided to kiss him in your daughter's school.
不是 我准备在女儿的学校和他分手
No, I decided to break up with him in my daughter's school...
但就这么发生了
and the kissing part just happened.
你总是让你的感情冲昏头脑
You always let your emotions get in the way.
这是你的问题 Lorelai 你不思考
That's the problem with you, Lorelai. You don't think.
妈 求你了
Mom, please.
- 他只是个男人而已 - 不 他不是
- He's just a man, Lorelai. - No, he's not.
你是说他是你一生的爱 所以这些都值得?
Are you telling me this was all worth it because he was the love of your life?
这就是你要找的人?
That this was the man for you?
我不知道
I don't know.
本来可能会是
He might have been.
对不起
Excuse me.
我告诉过你他不会和老师约会的
I told you he wouldn't date a teacher.
我希望我妈会和老师睡觉
I wish my mom would sleep with my teacher.
这样期中考试就会容易得多
It would make midterms a lot easier.
Madeline Louise请让我们单独呆一会
Madeline, Louise, excuse us for a minute.
- 吵架吗 - 开始
- Catfight. - Go!
你不会吻我吧
You're not going to kiss me, are you?
- 你是怎么了? - 没事 我很好
- What is wrong with you? - Nothing, I'm great.
你这两个星期
You've spent the past two weeks...
报纸上到处都是有关你家庭的隐私
with your family's private problems printed in the newspaper...
每个人都看到 都在谈论
for everyone to read and talk about.
我看到你是怎样面对的 我知道你有多憎恨这个
I saw how you walked around here. I saw how much you hated it...
而现在你就这样做?
and then you pull something like this?
难道你不觉得很恶心吗?
Doesn't that seem crazy to you?
你知不知道你伤害了多少人?
Do you have any idea how many people you've hurt?
我和我妈就算了 Medina先生呢?
Forget me and my mom. What about Mr. Medina?
他喜欢你 他鼓励你
He likes you. He encourages you.
他拿着你的作业 告诉同学们你多优秀
He holds up your papers and tells the class how great you are.
而你扭脸就到处说他的闲话
And then you turn around and spread stories about him.
算了 你不知道我在说些什么
Whatever. Forget it. You have no idea what I'm talking about.
我确实喜欢Medina先生
I do like Mr. Medina.
我该参加舞蹈课
I'd take some dance classes...
因为你表达自己的方法需要加强
because the way you express yourself needs a little work.
我也许不该把看到的告诉别人
I probably shouldn't have told people what I saw.
- 是 你不应该 - 对不起
- No, you shouldn't have. - I'm sorry.
最近不顺利
Things have been not good lately.
我知道
I know.
我只是不希望他们再谈论我 就这样
I just didn't want them talking about me anymore, that's all.
- 你的方法起作用了 - 对
- It worked. - Yeah.
- 要是你想谈谈 - 我们不是朋友
- Lf you ever wanna talk... - We are not friends.
这个我知道
That I know.
但你要是想谈谈
But if you ever do want to talk about...
我会的 要是我想的话
I will, if I want to.
- 好吧 - 但我也许不会
- Okay. - But I probably won't.
- 没什么 - 但要是我会
- That's fine. - But if I do...
- 我在 - 好吧
- I'm around. - Okay.
我走了
I'm going now.
- 拜 - 拜
- Bye. - Bye.
我觉得不会
I doubt I will.
我没那么害怕
I'm not holding my breath.
给 南瓜花
There. Squash blossoms.
都很大 不管是放馅进去还是炸
All large enough for you to stuff and fry up...
或者给那些只点自己知道的东西来吃的客人 都可以
and serve to the desensitized masses who just want what they know.
啊 平凡人又取得了胜利
Hurrah! Mediocrity wins again.
知道吗?我甚至可以不收钱
I'm not even gonna charge you for these.
我不会用创造力的死亡来赚钱
I am not gonna profit off the death of creativity.
我情愿饿死 也不愿意知道我的食物
I would rather starve myself than know that my food was paid for...
是因为美国人♥民♥期望降低才卖♥♥出去的
by the lowered expectations of the American public.
- Jackson - 什么事?
- Jackson. - What?
你愿意什么时候一起吃饭吗?
Would you like to go to dinner sometime...
和我
with me?
好啊
Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
先生 想买♥♥本Proust的书吗 很不错的
Mister, wanna buy a really nice copy of Proust?
- 你怎样? - 嗯 你知道的
- How you doing? - Well, you know.
- 你呢? - 我也是
- You? - I'm you-knowing also.
家长日真好玩
That Parents' Day is fun.
这是今年的大事
It was a big hit this year.
听着 前几天 我们准备滑冰 Rory说
Look, the other day, we were going skating and Rory said:
干吗不邀请Max和我们一起去呢?
'Why don't we invite Max to come along with us?'
- 我觉得有点怪 - 是有点怪 我不滑冰
- That was a little weird for me. - Me, too. I don't skate.
和我约会的人 她从没有直接称呼过他们的名字
She's never really referred to anyone I've dated by their first name before.
我从不让她卷进来
I've always kept her out of that part of my life...
所以她都是说那个大胡子
so it was like 'the mustache guy'...
那个戴耳环的 那个假腿的
'the earring guy,' 'the peg leg guy. '
哦 你喜欢海盗
So you have a thing for pirates.
她从没称呼过他们的名字
She never called anyone by their name before.
她喜欢你
She likes you.
她喜欢我们一起
She likes us.
所以我马上想到 我们要是分手怎么办?她会受不了的
So my mind instantly went to, 'What if we break up? She'll be crushed. '
然后就想到 哦天啊 我们要是分手怎么办?
And then my next thought was, 'Oh, my God. What if we break up?
我会受不了的 然后 你知道了 所有的事都一团糟了
'I'll be crushed. ' Then, as you know, all hell broke loose.
我理解
I understand.
我晕了头 对不起
I freaked out. I'm so sorry.
我没想那样对你
I never meant to treat you like that.
我不太会处理这些 问Skippy吧
I'm not very good at this. Ask Skippy.
- Skippy? - 真的对不起
- Skippy? - I'm so sorry.
Charlston校长今天找我了
I was called into Headmaster Charleston's office today.
我猜猜 他搂着你的肩膀说
Let me guess. He put his arm around you and said:
我不知道你们这些年轻人 为什么处理不好这些事
'I don't understand why you kids can't work this out. '
他说我正拿自己在Chilton学校的事业和前途冒险
He said I was jeopardizing my career and future at Chilton.
刚开始我很生气 愤怒 他怎么敢?
At first I was incensed, outraged. 'How dare he?'
然后我意识到他说得对
And then I realized that he was right.
那天发生的事真不应该
What happened the other day was completely unprofessional.
我从来没想到我会做出这样的事
I never in my life would have considered pulling off something like this.
他应该炒掉我
He should've fired me.
- 但他没有 - 还没有
- But he didn't. - Not yet.
但说了几次要以观后效
The word 'probation' was tossed around quite a bit, though.
- 对不起 - 是我先吻的
- I'm sorry. - I was the one who started the kiss.
是我让那变成NC-17级的
I'm the one who knocked it up to NC-17.
我真没想到会这么复杂
I honestly did not think this was going to be so complicated.
我知道
I know.
你告诉过我 我不听 我不想听
You told me it would be. I didn't listen. I didn't want to.
不是你的错
It's not your fault.
要不是我表现得象个三岁小孩 想从你身边逃跑
If I hadn't acted like a two-year-old and tried to run away...
装着我不在乎你
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表