剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
Gilmore 女孩 上集回放
Previously on Gilmore Girls:
- 我要进去 - 你不能
- I'm going in. - You can't.
- 我要进去 - 这是星期四下午
- I'm going in. - It's Thursday afternoon.
- 我知道 - 他在星期四下午工作
- I know. - He works on Thursday afternoons.
噢 我的天啊
Oh, my God!
你和Dean回到一起了?
You're getting back with Dean!
- 你知道这些是什么吗 - 看上去像是票
- You know what these are? - They look like tickets.
给 P.J. Harvey
To P.J. Harvey.
我不可以和你约会 Tristin
I can't date you, Tristin.
- 你看见 Luke 在附近吗? - 他可能在吃饭
- Have you seen Luke around? - He's probably at the diner.
他应该在吃饭 但没有
He was supposed to be at the diner, but he's not.
我们应该在午餐时见面的 但他没有出现
We were supposed to meet for lunch, but he didn't show.
你的工作几乎没有空闲时间 吃饭也一样
You have almost no free time with your work at the diner.
而最近所有多余的时间都用来...
And lately, every spare moment has been spent...
- 不是和Rachel一起 - 不是的
- not with Rachel. - That's not true.
- 你要跟谁出去 - Rory
- Who are you going with? - Rory.
- 什么 - Rory要和你出去?
- What? - Rory's going out with you?
是的 她是
Yes, she is.
但最近他在
But recently, he's been...
其他地方 你的地方 正确来说是
Other places, your place, actually.
- 我想我隐藏起来了 - 我想你也是
- I think I'm hiding. - I think you are, too.
这有点奇怪 让她在我这里
It's just a little weird having her in my place.
- 我以为那是你想要的 - 这是.
- I thought that's what you wanted. - It was... Is.
Max Medina 这是 Luke Danes
Max Medina, this is Luke Danes.
Luke 拥有自己的餐馆 他有最好的咖啡
Luke owns the diner. He has the greatest coffee.
我不去见 P.J. Harvey
I'm not going to P.J. Harvey.
- Tristin 说你是 - 那么他撒谎了
- Tristin says you are. - Then he lied.
我看见票了
I saw the tickets.
我刚好留下了工具箱 当我在这修理东西的时候
I just left my toolbox from when I was here earlier, fixing things.
我在这里为 Lorelai 做了好多小事情
I do a lot of little things around here for Lorelai.
Rachel, 不
Rachel, no.
她和我只是朋友 我告诉过你一千次了
She and I are just friends. I told you that a thousand times.
我们不能这么接近 该让我们再次分手了
We can't keep getting this close to have something derail us again.
我只能想到一个方法来解决
There's only one thing I could think of that could solve it.
分开 我对自杀之类的不感兴趣
Break up. I'm not interested in a murder-suicide kind of thing.
我们应该结婚
We should get married.
Dean?
Dean?
- 我感觉像个白♥痴♥呀 - 为什么?
- I feel like an idiot. - Why?
我老远跑到这儿来, 看见你跟他一起!
I come all the way out here, and I see you with him!
一个合适的建议
A proposal has to be something more...
而不仅为了结束吵架的那种渴望
than the desperate desire to end a bickering match.
- 这不仅是这样的 - 这要计划的
- It was more than that. - It has to be planned.
那应该是迷人的
It should be magical.
要有一千朵黄色的雏菊
There should be a thousand yellow daisies.
- Dean - 什么?
- Dean. - What?
- 站住 - 为什么
- Stop! - Why?
因为我爱你 你这个白♥痴♥
Because I love you, you idiot.
1001或是999都不行 就要是1000朵
Not 1,001, not 999, but 1,000.
我从不质疑订单 我只是照单办事
I don't question the orders. I merely fill them.
我现在不想要答案
I don't want an answer now.
我已经想过了 我希望你这样做
I've thought about this. I want you to do the same.
我爱你 Lorelai Gilmore
I love you, Lorelai Gilmore.
Oh, my.
Oh, my.
你应该在意大利结婚
You should get married in Italy.
远离家乡 相同的主题
All the way from home, the same topic.
世上的事情太多了
There's tons of stuff going on in the world.
- 比如? - 巴尔干半岛
- Like? - Balkans.
几年前的事了,看看报纸
That was ages ago. Read a paper.
它们把我的手都弄黑了
They make my hands black.
你应该沿着走廊下去 到 Frank Sinatra 那儿
You should walk down the aisle to Frank Sinatra...
带着一大束香味很好的东西
with a huge bouquet of something that smells really good.
炖熟的肉
Pot roast.
束起你的头发, 带上一个长面纱
You should wear a long veil with your hair up.
我愿意花200块钱, 换个主题, Alex
I'll take any other subject in the world for $200, Alex.
为什么你不想考虑一下这些呢?
Why don't you wanna think about this?
"是"还是"否", 我还没有下决定呢
I haven't made my mind up about the 'yes' or 'no' part...
所以我不想幻想那些 礼服,花...
so I don't want to start fantasizing about dresses and flowers...
或者菜包和薄莎,直到我准备好. 所以请换个话题
or doves and tulle until I do. So please change the subject.
伴娘要自己选衣服
The bridesmaids should pick their own dresses.
咱们的家族, 你总共知道多少
You know how in All in the Family...
Edith 会自己装订些东西...
Edith would be yapping about something...
而 Archie 会假装上吊或枪毙他自己
and Archie would pretend to hang or shoot himself?
此刻使我想到了那些事情
Something about this moment made me think of that.
先到这儿了, 我把这个给 Lane 送去 Okay, 在 Luke 家见
- Fine, I'm done. I'm taking these to Lane. - Okay. Meet me at Luke's.
- 请给我买♥♥份报纸 - 但是, 我的手呀
- Get me a paper, please. - But my hands.
- 不 不要再说了 - 但是,妈妈,求你了
- No. No more talking. - But, Mama, please.
不用你考虑什么 都安排好了
Not for you to think about. All under control.
给我一点暗示
Give me a hint.
孩子们将会知道 它们的父母了解孩子能应付什么
Children will know what their parents think they can handle.
- 对不起, 那是暗示吗? - 回去工作
- I'm sorry, was that the hint? - Back to work.
给你带来些我妈妈的花
I came to bring you some of my mom's flowers.
谢谢
Thanks.
- 你好吗 - 不 我不好
- Are you okay? - No. I'm not okay.
怎么了?她发现你的 CD 刻录机了?
What's wrong? Did she find your CD burner?
我父母要在夏天 把我送到韩国看望堂兄们
My parents are sending me to Korea for the summer to visit my cousins.
- So? - 他们不告诉我什么时候回来
- So? - They won't tell me when I'm coming back.
他们不告诉你 是什么意思
What do you mean they won't tell you?
我意思是 他们只给我买♥♥了单程机票
I mean, they bought me a one-way ticket.
- 单程 飞机到那儿了 就停了 - 你确定吗
- One-way. The plane goes there and stops. - Are you sure?
我打电♥话♥去航♥空♥公♥司♥确认过了
I called the airline to confirm it...
而我的父母在他们的房♥间 悄悄的说了一上午
and my parents were in their room whispering all morning.
我妈妈出来是很开心 她在嗡嗡叫
When my mother came out, she looked very happy. She was humming.
我发誓他们要把我送到韩国去 度过我的余生
I swear, they're planning on sending me to Korea for the rest of my life.
就象 Sally Field 电影一样
It's like that Sally Field movie...
那里那个丈夫不让他们回到爱尔兰
where the husband wouldn't let them return from Iran.
除非 我自己出头
Except, I won't have to keep my head covered.
冷静
Calm down.
你在听吗 我将要遣送到韩国了
Are you listening? I am being shipped off to Korea.
我想你担心的过早了点
I think you're freaking out a little prematurely.
- 真的吗? - 是的 我们来想一想
- Really? - Yes, let's think about this.
也许是航♥空♥公♥司♥的什么生意 才是单程机票的起因
Maybe there's some deal with the airline and that's why the ticket's one-way...
或者可能是他们还没有 做出和你堂兄一起的计划
or maybe they haven't worked out the plans with your cousins yet...
或者处于天气考虑 或者是你不知道的假期...
or there's a weather consideration or a holiday you don't know about...
我真的会很想念你的
I'm really going to miss you.
Lane 请过来一下
Lane, come here, please.
我得过去了
I have to go.
你是一个好朋友
You've been a good friend.
Hi, Bootsy.
Hi, Bootsy.
那么 很显然 他们在猪的头上射了一枪
So, apparently, they shoot a gland from a pig's head...
注射到 lvana Trump 的臀部上, 每月两次, 以使她保持年轻
in Ivana Trump's rear end twice a month to keep her looking young.
希望她不需严守犹太洁食法规 (希望她是吃猪肉的)
Hope she's not kosher.
我不知道 这里没有说
I don't know. It doesn't say here.
- 嗨 - 什么? 没什么
- Hey. - What? Nothing.
- 你是狮子座的? - 不
- You a Leo? - No.
感谢上帝 他们这个星期都喝醉了
Thank God. Those guys are screwed this week.
你在看什么
What're you reading?
天 不要那样鬼鬼祟祟的
God. Do not sneak up on a person like that.
"In Style: Weddings"(格调: 婚礼) 非常有趣呀
'InStyle Weddings. 'Very interesting.
不 不是很有趣
No, not very interesting.
- 有什么想法吗? - 有, 我们应该常吃些蛋糕
- Get any ideas? - Yes, we should have cake more often.
Hey, Bootsy 这本我要了
Hey, Bootsy, I'll take this.
- 不 我刚刚... - 这个6块钱
- No, I just... - That's $6.
- Lorelai, 那么? - Hi, Patty.
- Lorelai, so? - Hi, Patty.
- In Style: Weddings. 你说"是的" - 没, 还没呢
- InStyle Weddings. You said yes. - No, not yet.
- "还", 她说了"还"! - 我知道
- She said 'yet. ' - I know.
我就在这儿呢
I'm right here.
- 他是一个好人吧? - 是的, 他是一个很好的人
- He's a good man? - Yeah, he's a great man.
我就是爱这个 你告诉 Luke 了吗?
I just love this. Have you told Luke?
不 这只是昨晚才发生的
No, it just happened last night.
Patty, 不要, 我会告诉他的
Patty, stop it. I'll tell him.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表