剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
Everyone back to your tests.
- 你到图书馆等我 - 那考试怎么办啊?
- You've to wait in the library. - What about the test?
- 你已经错过了 - 不
- You've missed the test. - No.
我们8点5分开始的 所有人必须在那时到校
We start class promptly at 8:05. That's when I need people in their seats.
- 求你了 - 对不起 这是规定
- Please. - I'm sorry. It's the rules.
但是你不明白的 我昨晚熬夜学习...
But you don't understand. I was up all night studying...
然后我错过了校车 所以我只好开车过来了
and then I missed my bus. So I had to drive.
- 我们到外面说这些 - 我开车的时候被鹿撞到了
- Let's discuss this outside. - So, I'm driving, and I get hit by a deer.
- 你撞到了鹿? - 不是 我被鹿撞了
- You hit a deer? - No, I got hit by a deer.
你不相信我么? 我妈妈的车上有鹿角的印
You don't believe me? I've got antler prints on the car.
算了吧
Come on.
不 你必须让我参加考试 我已经准备好了
No! You have to let me take this test! I'm ready for it.
- 我知道莎士比亚的所有事情 - 你必须冷静下来
- I know everything about Shakespeare. - You've to calm down now.
- 我知道她的生日 他母亲的名字 - 失败者
- I know his birthday, his mother's name... - Loser.
这和你有什么关系?
And just what is wrong with you?
你已经拥有了所有事情 你有身份 有地位
You already have everything. You have the grades and the status.
你还犯什么毛病啊?
What's wrong with you...
你是不是想成为全世界最愚蠢的人啊
that you have this need to be the biggest jerk in the world?
我们走吧
Let's go.
怎么样啊 傻帽 怎么不说话了啊?
What's up, quippy? Why so silent?
马上给我出来
Outside, now.
还有 我再说最后一次 我的名字是Rory
And, for the last time, the name is Rory!
你要确保地毯在他们走之前放回原处
Make sure that carpet is replaced perfectly before they go.
- 好的 - 完美的放好 把所有的都弄好
- Okay. - Perfectly, nailed down and everything.
你的意思是这个“完美” 我还以为你说是那个“完美”呢
You mean that "perfectly." I thought you meant the other "perfectly."
另外一个Michel会误解的
The one that could be misinterpreted by the other Michel...
那个不能理解你说“完美”的那个人
the one who couldn't understand what you meant by "perfectly."
- 你觉得Pat Benatar怎么样啊? - 好主意 她能弹奏竖琴么?
- What do you think about Pat Benatar? - Great idea. Can she play the harp?
我知道了! 我发现了!
I knew it! I found it!
- 你发现什么了? - 我发现了他的帐单
- You found what? - I found his bill!
你在说什么啊?
What are you talking about?
不是意大利调味饭 是红酒 他点了错误的红酒
It wasn't the risotto, it was the wine. He ordered the wrong wine!
好极了
Great.
在评价中他提到了夏季番茄沙拉...
In the review, he mentioned a summer tomato salad...
而在过去的三周时间夏季番茄沙拉我只做过一次...
which I only made once in the last three weeks...
因为Jackson和种番茄的人打了起来么...?
because Jackson decides to get in a fistfight with his tomato grower...
- 好的 那是另外一个故事 - 嗯 留在圣诞节时讲吧
- Okay, that's a different story. - Yes. Save it for Christmastime.
Brian 那个山羊胡子的服务生 上个星期只论了一次班...
Brian, the goateed waiter, only worked one shift last week...
因为他的女朋友把他甩了
because his girlfriend kicked him out.
- Celia甩了他? - 他不想要孩子
- Celia kicked him out? - He didn't want kids.
- 但是她知道的啊 - 女人总认为她们可以改变男人
- But she knew that. - Women think they can change men.
嗯
Yeah.
所以我就检查了下日期 然后缩小了日期的范围...
So, I checked the dates, and narrowed the day down...
然后我发现了一个单子点了所有的菜包括...
and found a party that had ordered practically everything including...
- 那神奇的意大利调味饭 - 是的 意大利调味饭和一瓶Riesling 一瓶 Riesling! (Riesling一种白葡萄酒)
- The magic risotto. - Yes, the risotto and a Riesling. A Riesling!
为什么不喝battery acid?
Why not drink battery acid?
对了 改变了整个意大利调味饭的味道
Exactly. Changes the entire flavor of the dish.
事实上 是Brian的服务...
The fact that Brian served it...
让我认为Celia确实应该甩了他
makes me think Celia is better off without him.
我太高兴了
I'm so glad, hon.
好了 这是你的绿皮胡瓜
Okay. Here are the zucchini.
太小了 拿走
Too small. Take them away.
- 她终于回来了 嗯? - 是的
- It's good to have her back, huh? - Yeah.
你还是要买♥♥下绿皮胡瓜的
You're still gonna have to pay for the zucchini.
电♥话♥里有个奇怪口音的男人找你
There's a man with a funny accent on the phone, asking for you.
是么? 那你们俩没有握握手啊?
Really? Did you guys exchange the secret handshake?
我是Lorelai
Lorelai here.
Rory 怎么了?
Rory, what happened?
- 我被鹿撞了 - 你怎么了?
- I got hit by a deer. - You got what?
然后我就迟到了 而且他们不让我参加考试
Then I was late, and they wouldn't let me take the test.
- 什么? - 他们不让我参加考试...
- What? - They wouldn't let me take the test...
- 你在开玩笑吧 - 妈妈...
- No, you're kidding me. - Mom...
没事的 坐在这 我来处理这些
No, it's okay. Just sit right here. I'll handle this.
打扰了 你好
Excuse me. Hello.
- Gilmore小姐 请进来吧 - 谢谢
- Ms. Gilmore. Please come in. - Thank you.
坐吧
Have a seat.
我想有个严重的错误
I think there's been a terrible mistake.
Rory告诉我 你们不让他参加考试
Rory told me that she wasn't allowed to take her test.
- 她迟到了 - 好 嗯...
- She was late. - Right, well...
你看 这有一个她无法控制的情况
see, there were circumstances beyond her control.
Rory 从不迟到 她是非常的准时
Rory is never late. She's almost annoyingly on time.
若你查看你的记录...
If you checked your records...
过去不代表现在的
Past performance has nothing to do with today's situation.
好吧 但是她整晚都在学习
Okay. But see, she was up all night studying.
我在她旁边 她有证人的
I was there. She has a witness.
- 但是她没在考场上 - 好吧 大人
- She's not on trial here. - Well, Your Honor...
只是个小小的幽默 不会再发生了
Just a little trial humor. That won't happen again.
她起晚了 她拧了脖子都要赶到这里
She got up late. She broke her neck to get here.
我们并不住在这里的
We don't live locally as you...
- “狗吃了我的家庭作业” - 什么?
- "The dog ate my homework." - Excuse me?
“在我写了一半的时候我的电脑坏了”
"My computer crashed, and I lost my midterm."
我没有找理由的
I wasn't making excuses.
"我的外婆和第一堂兄死了."
"My grandmother and first cousin died."
"我的妹妹把我的报告拿去了学校"
"My sister took my report to school instead of hers."
"我的宗教不允许日落学习"
"My religion prohibits studying after sundown."
"昨晚我失明了 但是现在我好了"
"I went blind last night, but I'm fine now."
那不是Rory
That's not Rory.
规矩就是规矩
Rules are rules.
你要是迟到了 你就丧失了考试的权利
When you're late, you forfeit the right to take the test.
你去哪? 他去哪?
Where are you going? Where is he going?
请相信我 如果我能帮上忙得话 我会帮了
Please, believe me, if I could do anything, I would.
- 你能让她参加考试的 - 我不能
- You could let her take the test. - I can"t.
这不公平
That's not fair.
我们在这不是为了公平 我们在这是为了育人
We're not here to be fair. We're here to educate.
好的 那我请你教育我的孩子
Yes, and I'm asking you to please educate my kid.
只要她准时我们会的
We will when she's on time.
今天过得愉快
Have a nice day.
你打开门是不是有什么原因呢?
Are you holding that door open for a reason?
- 我们的会面结束了 - 狗屁
- Our meeting is over. - Like hell it is.
你知道我们这个星期是怎么过的么?
Do you have any idea what we have gone through this week?
我们每晚都在学习 我们就没睡过
We have been up all night every night, studying. We haven't slept.
我们其它什么事都不谈
We haven't talked about anything else...
除了学校的事和七天后的考试
except this school and this test for seven days.
我们尽我们最大的努力
We have stretched ourselves as thin as humanly possible...
上帝啊 我们只是平凡的人
without going completely postal. My God! We're just one person!
我们为什么不把我们的话题集中在Rory身上
Why don't we narrow our field of conversation down to Rory?
好吧 为什么我们不?
Okay. Why don't we?
你坐在你傲慢的小学校里...
You sit here in your snotty little school...
不顾一切找发泄方式...
in desperate need of some extra heating vents...
你教育孩子们像敌人一样对待彼此
and you nurture horrible kids who treat each other like mortal enemies.
你设定了让人难以忍♥受的校规...
You set impossible standards...
让普通人觉得自己与众不同
that make normal people feel less than everybody else.
你有了像Rory这样的孩子 但却伤了她的心!
You take a great kid like Rory and tear her apart!
我觉得这样说非常不公平
I don't think that's completely fair.
你说过她很聪明 她会做的好的
You say she's smart and she'll do fine.
在这个腐蚀的 油腻的鼠洞需要她这样的孩子
And this rotting, stodgy rathole could use somebody like her.
然后你就把她从她非常渴望的考试中驱逐出去
Then you completely shut her out of a test that she's crammed for...
她完全有资格参加考试
that she completely deserves to take!
- 我没说这个地方是鼠洞 - 是的 那是我加的
- I didn't call this place a rathole. - That's true. I added that.
我不想让这里的老大找你的麻烦
Wouldn't want you to get in trouble with II Duce here.
我本觉得这个地方很不错
I thought this place was gonna be so great.
但是 现在这已经成为了“伙计 我错了”单子里的一项了
And now, I guess this goes on the "Boy, was I wrong" list...
这里好过牧人 但是却比跳舞的差
right above gauchos but just below the Flashdance phase.
上帝啊 有其母必有其女啊
My goodness, you do like to throw fits in your family.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
今天早上你的女儿和你一样狂躁
Your daughter threw a similar, if not as manic, fit of her own this morning.
算了吧 Rory从不抓狂的
Please. Rory doesn't throw fits.
她是我知道最能控制自己脾气的人了
She's the most even-tempered person I know.
嗯 她对你是可爱的印象了
Well, she did a lovely impression of you.
你刚才咆哮中所说的一切都是正确的...
Everything you said in your rant was absolutely true...
当然没有任何色彩的修饰
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表