剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
Don't come in until I give you the sign.
我给你信♥号♥♥前别进来
Dennis Mazzani?
丹尼斯·玛然尼吗
Sorry. We're closed.
抱歉 我们停业了
Yeah, I know.
我知道
I just, uh -- I wanted to say how sorry I am.
我只是...想告诉你我很惋惜
You a musician?
你是音乐人吗
You could tell, huh?
你看得出来 对吧
We're not booking any acts right now.
我们现在不预定演出了
Oh, man. I still buy Vinyl.
我现在还会买♥♥黑胶唱片
Kept my dad's turntable.
还留着老爸的留声机呢
Album covers are like museum art.
黑胶专辑封面就像件艺术品
Can't get that kind of a detail
这种精致的细节
on a CD jewel-box cover, right?
在亮晃晃的CD封面可看不见 是吧
Right?
那可不
I'm Peter Bash.
我是皮特·巴什
Besides being a musician, I'm also a lawyer.
我不仅是音乐人 也是个律师
What if I told you my partner and I could get your club back?
如果我告诉你我和我搭档能帮你重得俱乐部呢
Oh, no. No, thank you. I'm -- I'm moving on from here.
不用了 谢谢 我要放眼未来了
You know, Richard Cole, the new owner,
你知道 新雇主理查德·科尔
is gonna turn this whole area into a mall.
要把这整片区域改造成商城
I mean, come on, man. This is the Sunset Strip.
得了吧 这可是日落大道
Yeah, but my dad just kind of
是啊 但是我老爸已经
got sick of what rock was becoming.
对摇滚乐的前景感到失望了
I mean, record labels were forcing acts on us.
各种各样的唱片公♥司♥压在我们头上
If you want Chili Peppers,
如果想请红辣椒乐队来
you got to -- you got to book 'Nsync.
就得一起请上超级男孩
Their second album was good,
他们的第二张专辑还不错
before Timberlake got a big head.
在汀布莱克变成自大狂之前
And this is part of the problem.
这还只是问题之一
So we just walked away.
我们不想再继续了
Well, actually, he -- he kind of fell apart,
事实上 我爸他有点崩溃
and I spent a little time trying to put it all back together.
我还要花了一点时间帮他重新振作
But I don't think you'd understand
不过你大概不明白
what it's like to be the son of a legend.
做一个传奇人物的儿子是什么样
I do.
我明白
What did I say?
我怎么跟你说的
What's going on here?
这是怎么回事
Dude, the signal. I got bored.
我说了等信♥号♥♥ 我等烦了
How do you get bored?
你有什么好烦的
Sorry. You guys got to go. I-I'm busy. Go.
抱歉 你们得走了 我很忙 走吧
Dennis, your dad's name is on the lease, as well.
丹尼斯 你♥爸♥的名字也在租约上
They should have served you both.
他们应该同时状告你俩
That sounds like a technicality.
听上去只是细节问题
Empires have been toppled because of technicalities.
帝国被推♥翻♥也是因为细节问题
This gets us into court.
这样我们就能上庭
Let us do this --
让我们试试吧
if not for your dad, for rock 'n' roll.
就算不为你♥爸♥ 也是为了摇滚
First of all, I don't owe my dad anything.
首先 我不欠我爸什么
He walked out on me.
是他离开了我
And I'm guessing you'd just like
我猜你只是想
to get off the hook for all of this.
摆脱自己的罪恶感罢了
Yeah, I would.
对 你说的没错
Right.
是啊
For rock 'n' roll?
为了摇滚
For rock 'n' roll.
为了摇滚
I was gonna say justice, but, okay, for rock 'n' roll, sure.
我其实想说为了正义 但好吧 为了摇滚
Motley Crue's bar tab from 1986.
1986年以来摩特里裤的酒吧欠条
Peter, focus.
皮特 集中注意
Carmen, do a rundown of Mazzani's employees.
卡门 查查玛然尼的雇员
See if anyone remembers Cole's guys coming around.
看有没有人记得科尔的人来过
You know, his lighting guy of 20 years left
正好 干了20年的灯光师
just before Cole showed up.
在科尔出现前正好离职
I'll start there. Okay.
我从这下手 好的
Knock, knock.
有人吗
Twice in two days?
连着两天找我
I didn't know any better,
真不知道怎么是好
I'd say you were getting sentimental.
你是不是变得多愁善感了
You don't want to take on Richard Cole.
理查德·科尔可不是好惹的角色
You're representing him.
你是他的代理人
Motion to dismiss your lawsuit.
提议撤销诉讼
So when you came to the courthouse the other day,
所以你那天去法庭
it wasn't to see me.
不是来看我
You were looking out for your client.
是帮你委托人留意的
You made the right ruling. Let sleeping dogs lie.
你做了正确的判决 不要再自找麻烦了
Oh, now you're protecting us?
你是想保护我们
Richard Cole doesn't like to lose.
理查德·科尔不喜欢输
Neither do we.
我们也不喜欢
Jared, all bravado aside...
杰尔德 别再逞强了
Good night, dad.
晚安 老爸
Yeah, I guess this is weird.
呃 这情形有点怪异
Why did you do that?
你干嘛那样
What? It's not awkward or anything.
怎么了 简直是太别扭了
I mean, I thought you guys were getting along.
我以为你们俩和好了
You had dinner like, what?
你们一起吃了多少次饭了
A month ago.
那都是一个月之前了
Is this gonna mess you up?
这不会让你困扰吧
No, it's not gonna mess me up. I'm fine.
不 这不会干扰我的 我没事
What do you want to do?
你打算怎么办
I want to kick his ass.
我要狠狠地打败他
Works for me.
没问题
All right.
好的
Morning.
早上好啊
I know you feel betrayed, Pindar.
我知道你觉得被欺骗了 品达
My teachings are as true today as they were yesterday.
但我的教诲绝无半点虚假且始终如一
The only difference being that today,
唯一的区别就是今天
you are a lying scumbag who hijacked my emotions --
你是一个玩弄我情感的卑鄙骗子
Um, not productive, Pindar.
徒劳无益 品达
You remember what we say about anger, Pindar?
还记得我们讨论过愤怒的问题吗 品达
Chapter 16 of "Riding Out the Storm" tells us --
《安度风暴》第16章告诉我们
I already burned that book, okay?
我已经把那本书给烧掉了好吧
Dr. Lee, this way.
李医生 这边走
I hope you know what you're doing.
希望你明白自己在做什么
If you have something to say...
如果你有什么话要说...
I know Dr. Lee's a friend.
我知道李医生是你的朋友
It just -- it doesn't seem right
只是 让品达重温
putting Pindar through this again.
这过程似乎不太好
You know, the last time I checked,
要知道上次我检查时
it was my name above the door.
公♥司♥的名字还是我的
Speaking of which, don't you have something to do?
话又说回来 你就没别的事情做吗
Good morning.
早上好
You know, we all have parts of our past that we'd just soon forget.
我们都有想要忘掉的过去
Last year, for instance, I was tried for murder.
比如说 去年我被控谋杀
The jury were asked to overlook the fact
他们告诉陪审团要忽略
that I'd been a drunk, a brawler,
我曾是个酒鬼 常在酒吧里打架
and a womanizer of epic proportions.
以玩弄女性为乐这样的事实
Mr. Infeld, if we could just focus on this case.
因菲尔德先生 请别跑题了
We won't deny Dr. Lee's past.
我们不会否认李医生的过去
I mean, he's never held himself up to be
他就是他
anything other than what he is,
不需要隐藏任何事
which is a reformed sinner
他只是一位改过自新的罪人
and a healer that a lot of us have come to know and trust.
一位我们许多人熟知和信任的医师
I am not happy, okay?
我很不高兴
I need sparks!
我要的是火花
Oh, let's move on. Where's my explosion?
咱们看看下一个 爆♥炸♥效果呢
You call that an explosion?
那也算是爆♥炸♥吗
No. No, no, no, no, no. Cut! Cut!
不 不不不 停 停
Let's just reload, people, and then we can do it again.
各位 再装一次 然后我们再来一遍
Thank you.
谢谢
Hi. Hi. I was hoping --
你好 有没有可能
Greenroom's downstairs, okay?
休息室在楼下 好吧
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表