剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
Good. Two-hour parking, 9:00 to 6:00.
很好 早9点到晚6点 两小时免费停车
That will work.
很好
Okay.
好吧
Right here.
就这
That's you, buddy.
伙计 你的位子
Hey, guys. Got a second?
有空吗
Alone.
单独谈谈
Please?
拜托
Sorry to hear about the wedding.
关于婚礼的事 我很遗憾
Oh. Oh, yeah. Monsoon season.
是的 季风季节
I don't know what we were thinking.
都不知道我们怎么搞的
Who told you?
谁告诉你们的
My mom. His mom.
我妈 他妈妈
Ah, Colleen. I miss your mom.
科琳啊 我很想你妈妈
She's the same as always -- daffy.
她还是老样子 疯疯癫癫
Who am I kidding? She's not daffy. She's insane.
开什么玩笑 她哪能算疯癫 简直是疯狂
No, she is not. But your client is,
不 她没有 你的当事人才疯了呢
and that's what I want to talk to you about.
我就是想跟你们谈谈这事
Janie, this is a clear-cut case of self defense.
詹妮 这明摆了是正当防卫
You can't corner a crime fighter
你不能要求正义卫士被逼急了
and expect him not to lash out.
也不还手吧
These guys are like bengal tigers.
这些家伙就像野兽一样凶猛
Anyway, the victim was a total scumbag. Right.
受害人确实不是什么好东西 对啊
So, we will be good
所以 要是你们的当事人
if your client does 120 days in a psych ward
能在精神病院待个四个月
and cops to non compos mentis.
没发现问题的话 我们就好说了
How about no days
那要是不去
and no declaration of mental incompetence?
不做精神失常案来处理呢
You're not gonna get this deal again.
失手了 就不能接这类型的案子了
I'm quaking.
我在发抖
I was gonna give you my jacket.
要把外套借你穿吗
No, I was just quaking in fear.
不用 我是吓得发抖
We'll run this by Vipe.
我们要靠维普取胜
Vipe? Really?
维普 真的吗
Yeah. Oh, yeah. Okay.
是啊 必须的 好吧
Vipe.
维普
Stand down, friend.
别紧张 哥们
The D.A. made us an offer. Good.
检察官跟我们提了个建议 好啊
They're just as eager
他们跟我一样希望
to get past this tragic misunderstanding as I am.
赶快消除这场不愉快的误会
Uh...sort of.
差不多吧
They want to declare you mentally unfit,
他们想让你承认自己精神不健全
send you to a psychiatric unit for four months,
把你送到精神病院观察四个月
then you'll be free.
然后你就没事了
I didn't kill that man.
我没有杀那个人
Now, I'm sorry he's dead,
我很抱歉他死了
but I am not gonna sign my life away.
但我不会葬送自己的生活的
If we turn this down and we lose this case,
要是我们拒绝了他们的提议又输了官司
you could spend the rest of your life behind bars.
你这辈子可能就要在牢里度过了
Unless you can bend steel, we recommend you take it.
除非你能越狱 不然我们还是劝你接受提议
If I accept their offer, it'd be like giving up.
要是我接受了 就等于放弃了
It'd be like letting the bad guys win.
就好像让坏人得逞了
And hear me now, my righteous defenders --
听好了 正义的化身
I never let the bad guys win, and I never give up.
我绝不会让坏人得逞 也绝不会放弃
Neither do we.
我们也不会
Let's go to trial.
上法庭吧
Trial.
上庭
In 2009, the dean gave Viper a commendation
2009年 校长因维普尔扑灭了
for putting a small trash fire out.
着火的垃圾堆表扬了他
He patrols between 10:00 p.m. and 3:00 a.m..
他晚上10点到凌晨3点会巡逻
He says that's when the campus is a "Den of villains."
他说那个时段校园是个"魔窟"
His words.
他的原话
Curse Raven Viper
诅咒雷文·维普尔
for operating under a cloak of darkness!
永世披着黑色斗篷
Carmen!
卡门
Carmen's out interviewing witnesses around the dorm.
卡门出去调查宿舍周围的目击者了
Hey. Your mom.
你妈
Ah, ignore her. Really?
别理她 真要这样吗
And what if I ignored you
要是你每次想喝奶
every time you wanted to suckle my breasts?
我也不理你怎么样
Until he was 8 years old, this one.
这家伙8岁了还在喝我奶
I called first.
我有先打电♥话♥来啊
Oh, Colleen Bash, Wendy Cowell.
这是科琳·巴什 这位是温蒂·考埃尔
Mindy? Wendy.
明蒂吗 温蒂
Wendy.
温蒂
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Huh. Mom, focus.
老妈 看我
Focus.
看我
Mom. What's wrong?
妈 什么事
Someone bought the house. So fast?
有人把房♥子买♥♥下了 这么快
I thought it would take a couple of months.
我以为还要等几个月呢
But some guy plunked down cash two hours after I listed it,
但有个家伙在我消息发布两小时后就买♥♥了
And now I have to move out immediately.
现在我得赶紧搬出来
What about escrow? He was a very motivated buyer.
那过户的公文呢 他买♥♥♥房♥♥心切
No escrow. "As is" immediate possession.
没有过户公文 "就等于"即时所有
Sounds like a predatory developer.
听上去像个掠夺房♥子的开♥发♥商
I told you I should have given it more thought.
我说过我要再想想的
It's just a house. There's lots of houses.
只是一所房♥子嘛 还有很多房♥子可以挑
They don't have the driveway where you --
那些房♥子没有你学骑...
where you learned to ride a two-wheeler,
学骑自行车的车道
o-or the bathroom
没有手持的
with the incredibly powerful handheld shower head
淋浴喷头 水量又足
or the backyard patio --
也没有后院
Yeah, I'll look into it Wednesday.
好啦 我周三会处理这事的
Wednesday? No, that's too late.
周三 不行 太晚了
Where are you gonna live? I don't know.
那你住哪儿 我不知道
I do. Right here.
我知道 住这儿
At least till you figure out your housing situation.
住到你搞清楚你房♥子的事情为止
Uh...just for, like, a couple days.
你是说 就住几天吧
Come on. Let's not put artificial deadlines on things.
拜托 别事事都定这么死嘛
Right, Colleen?
对吧 科琳
I love you, Jared.
我爱你 杰尔德
Well, I can understand why.
我完全明白
I -- I should go.
我得走了
No. No, no, no. No, you don't have go.
别啊 别 你没必要走
Yeah, I -- I have morning shift tomorrow.
我明天还要值早班
No. Come on! Come on.
别这样嘛
All right.
好吧
I have a lot of things that I have to do.
我有很多事要做
You're getting your house back tomorrow.
明天就帮你能拿回你的房♥子
Wonderful. There we go.
好儿子 解决了
Everybody's happy.
皆大欢喜
Thank you for your help.
谢谢你的协助
Hey. What can I do you for?
你好 有什么事吗
Wow. Why not just put up a sign that says, "We sell pot"?
干嘛不直接贴个牌 写上"出♥售♥大♥麻♥"
What --
什么
What do you want?
你想干嘛
Look, I'm not a cop, but I need to know what happened
我不是警♥察♥ 但是我想了解下你知不知道
the night that guy fell off the roof and died.
有人坠楼那天晚上发生了什么
You didn't open up the door for investigators,
你没给调查人员开门
and now I know why.
我算是明白了
I didn't see anything.
我什么都没看见
Look, a guy's on trial for manslaughter,
有个家伙因为谋杀罪受审
and I'm just trying to help him out.
我在尽力帮他免去牢狱之灾
Intense.
这么严重
Way.
严重了去了
You know what?
你知道吗
There's gonna come a day when you need an attorney.
有朝一日你也会需要律师的
When that day comes, give me a call.
到时候可以打电♥话♥给我
Listen, okay, I heard a thud on our roof.
我听见屋顶传来砰的一声
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表