剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
That's great.
真好
I-I won't get in the way, I promise.
我保证不会妨碍你们的
I-I prefer to observe rather than ask questions.
我喜欢观察 不太喜欢问问题
But I do have one question,
但我确实有个问题要问
and it is that do you prefer me to ask questions or...?
就是你们喜欢我问问题还是...
Greta, Greta, now's not a good week.
格丽塔 你来得真不是时候
Bonnie. We're starting a trial.
我叫邦妮 我们有个案子要上庭
We've got jury selection. It's an extremely tense process.
还得挑选陪审团成员 压力山大啊
We really have to be in the zone right now.
我们得全神贯注地投入到这个案子里
We don't have time to share the essence of...
没空跟你分享关于...
us. ...us.
我们的精华 精华
I think it's mandatory.
恐怕这由不得你们选择
Okay, first lesson --
好吧 第一课
you're gonna want to dial down that attitude.
你这态度得改改
Signed by Stanton.
斯坦顿签了名的
Welcome!
欢迎
Thanks.
谢谢
I'll go get my stuff. Okay!
我去把我的东西拿来 好的
It's days like these.
苦逼的日子啊
Aren't you glad you had chicken and waffles?
现在有没有庆幸自己吃了鸡肉和华夫饼
Yeah! You're glad you had chicken and waffles.
是吧 你庆幸自己吃了鸡肉和华夫饼吧
Trials are won and lost
很多时候在开庭之前
before opening statements, Bonnie.
案子的胜负就已经决定了 邦妮
It's all about picking the right jury.
关键就在于选择正确的陪审团成员
Picking a jury is a deselection process.
选择陪审团成员是一个取消候选人资格的过程
You know what that means?
你知道是什么意思吗
You want to identify jurors you want to strike,
选出自己想要剔除的陪审员
not jurors you want to pick.
而非想要选择的陪审员
Very good.
很好
Yeah, you want to flag the jurors
你得剔除那些不容易接受
who won't be receptive to your arguments
你辩词的陪审员
without drawing attention to the good jurors you want.
同时又不能表露出哪些陪审员是你想留下来的
The case we're doing now, we want a juror
就我们手上这个案子来说
who is receptive to a self-defense argument.
我们希望留下容易接受正当防卫辩护的陪审员
What's your game plan? Selfdefense.
这官司准备怎么打 正当防卫
Sal wanted out, but they pulled him back in.
萨尔想退出 但他们硬留他
Really? You're quoting "Godfather iii"?
真的 你打算引用《教父3》里的台词吗
Because it's the best one.
这可是最经典的台词
The facts support self-defense.
事实也是正当防卫
We anticipate they'll argue that it crossed the line
我们猜他们可能会说
from self-defense to extreme prejudice.
这不属于正当防卫 而是防卫过当
How's your jury shaping up?
陪审团成员选的如何了
Too early to tell.
现在还难说
Find gun owners.
留下名下有枪的
Self-defense is self-evident.
正当防卫是不证自明的
Women jurors are harder on women than they are on men.
女陪审员对女的通常比对男的更严苛
And your client male.
而你们的委托人是男的
Really? Hadn't noticed.
是吗 没注意
I'd pick mostly women.
我会多选女的
They're sympathetic,
她们有同情心
willing to forgive men more easily than men forgive women.
比起男人原谅女人 女人更容易原谅男人
We're covered, but thanks.
这个我们了解 但还是谢谢你
Besides, we're all about the women.
再说 我们对女人可是了如指掌
Oh, I bet you think you are.
就知道你们会这么说
For instance, if we're better-looking than opposing counsel...
打个比方 如果我们比对方律师帅气
...which is almost always...
通常都是这样
we stack the jury with attractive women who will dig us.
我们就专留那种会被我们吸引的魅力女性
If opposing counsel is better-looking than us...
如果对方律师比我们帅气
which is almost never,
通常不可能
...then we throw on wedding rings
那我们就带上婚戒
and stock the pond with less-attractive citizens
专留那种对帅哥有心理阴影的
who are threatened by handsome men.
个人魅力不怎么强的陪审员
That's just stupid.
真愚蠢
Bonnie, meet Karp, nepotism's poster child.
邦妮 来认识下卡普 裙带关系的典型代表
Nepotism doesn't have a poster child.
裙带关系没有典型代表
Your summer associate is like the dog
你们的实习生就像
who gets the homeless guy as his master.
一条跟着流浪主人的流浪狗
Who are the D.A.s on your case?
你们案子的地检是谁
Palmer and Shaw.
帕默和肖
You better get those wedding rings.
你们最好带上婚戒
There you go.
搞定
Thanks. You look good.
谢谢 你看上去真不错
Let's do it.
咱们开始吧
Oh, it's the guys you tuned up, Sal.
萨尔 被你调♥教♥的人在这呢
"Tuned up"? Okay, Pesci.
调♥教♥ 好吧 佩西
They just came to intimidate you.
他们只是来吓唬你的
They failed.
休想
Not with me!
吓到我了
Oh, check it out!
快看呐
Hey, kids, the circus is back in town.
孩子们 好戏又要上演了
Are you guys ready?
你们准备好了没
Where's Palmer and Shaw?
帕默和肖去哪了
Uh, reassigned. By me.
被我派去干别的了
It's good to be king.
掌权就是好
Oh, brought out the big gun. It's his only shot.
耍大招了 他只会这招
Thought you'd be too busy for a trial,
我还以为你没空参加庭审呢
given that whole campaign of yours.
你不是在竞选吗
Unless, of course, you need this to up your profile.
除非 你要借此提升自己的履历
I have not officially announced
虽然还没正式宣布
my candidacy for district attorney,
我已成为地区检察官的候选人
but am accepting donations.
但我现在可以接受捐款
I don't have any change.
我没零钱
I forgot my murse.
我没带钱包
Ah, it's all right. How 'bout we pick a jury, huh?
没关系 我们去挑选陪审团成员吧
Let's do that. Okay.
走吧 好的
Be just like the old days at Megget and Towne, huh?
像是回到了在梅吉特/唐恩律师事务所的日子
Oh, yeah. Here's hoping for a happier ending, though.
是啊 但希望这次的结局更好
I don't think the ending could be any happier.
我觉得结局没可能更好了
What are you guys talking about?
你们在说什么
Uh, the --
那个
Nothing. Nothing.
没什么 没什么
It's not a state secret that
你因为上了老板的千金
you were fired from Megget and Towne
而被梅吉特/唐恩律师事务所炒掉的事
for sleeping with the boss's daughter.
又不算什么国♥家♥机♥密♥
Hewett was with Mr. Megget when they walked in on us
我俩在圣诞派对上被梅吉特先生抓个正着时
at that christmas party -- he tipped the old man off.
休伊特和他在一起 一定是他向老家伙告的密
You don't know that for sure.
你也没法肯定
Is this 'cause he saw you naked?
是不是因为他看了你的裸体
Please.
拜托
I streaked the '97 Rose Bowl.
97年的玫瑰杯比赛 我在球场裸奔
100,000 people.
有十万人看呢
It was cold.
真冷啊
In hindsight, regrettable.
回想起来 挺后悔
And may I remind you,
我提醒各位
do not discuss
不得与陪审团
this case with other members of the jury
其他成员或你们家属
or your families.
讨论本案
Do not engage in any conversation Sal, stop twitching.
不得与本案律师 萨尔 别挠了
with the lawyers on this case. I'm itchy.
交头接耳 我痒啊
Now, I'm going to ask most of the questions,
现在 问题多由我来问
but occasionally I will accept
但期间也会接受
or let the lawyers ask their own.
或允许律师提问
Now, if you have a question,
如果你们有任何疑问
you may write it down or hand it to a bailiff.
可写下来交给法警
Before we get started, Your Honor,
法官阁下 在开庭之前
may I say that this is the best collection of jurors
我能表达下这是我见过
I've ever seen assembled?
最完美的陪审团组合了吗
No, you may not.
不 你不能
It is a jury all-star team here.
这简直是全明星阵容啊
Your Honor, that was highly inappropriate behavior
法官阁下 这种行为对于一个写过有关
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表