剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
It's not one vote anymore.
可不止一票哦
Emily, have you seen Peter or Jared?
埃米莉 看到皮特和杰尔德了吗
They left an hour ago. Said they had a plane to catch.
他们一小时前走了 说是有飞机要赶
And you were worried about me.
你担心的居然是我
Talk about a dream team.
说起"梦之队"
Brock, these are my top two litigators,
布鲁克 这是我的两位顶级讼律师
Randy Brooks and Christine Rosen.
兰迪·布鲁克斯和克里斯丁·罗森
They're bringing down A.I.G. next month.
他们下个月要去扳倒美国国际集团
Welcome aboard, Brock.
欢迎加入 布鲁克
That's big-game hunting. Very impressive.
那可是场大手笔 非常令人惊叹
Well, we've heard great things about you.
我们都听过你的英雄事迹
I went up against your dad several times.
我曾和你父亲交过几次手
Great lawyer.
很棒的律师
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Unconscionable, what Stanton did to you boys.
真是无♥耻♥啊 斯坦顿都对你们做了什么
At least you letting everybody go in
至少你让所有人都去加州的办事处
the L.A. Office is good business.
算是笔好买♥♥卖♥♥
What Stanton did -- that's self-preservation.
而斯坦顿所做的 只是为了自保
It seems your elders
看来你老爹
need to start according you more respect.
得开始对你刮目相看了
I hope not.
我可不希望那样
We dine on people underestimating us.
我们就是利用别人看轻我们才有饭吃的
How did Stanton take the news?
斯坦顿对这消息有什么反应
Screw him.
管他呢
Heads up.
小心
Steward, when you get a chance,
乘务员 等你有空
could you get us a couple beers
你能给我们那点啤酒
and a kosher meal for my buddy here? A blanket.
也给我哥们来份犹太菜 还要条毯子
I'm not a flight attendant. I'm Brock Daniels.
哥才不是什么空少 我是布鲁克·丹尼尔斯
That's right. Brock. Brock.
原来如此 布鲁克 是布鲁克
How you doing? We've never met. Peter bash.
你好 咱们没见过 我是皮特·巴什
Jared Franklin.
杰尔德·弗兰克林
Oh, yeah. No, no. I...I've heard of you guys.
是吗 不 我...我听说过你们
Brock Daniels. Brock Daniels.
布鲁克·丹尼尔斯 布鲁克·丹尼尔斯
Good name.
真是个好名字
Brock. Brock Daniels.
叫布鲁克 布鲁克·丹尼尔斯哎
So, I was about 14 years old.
我当时大概十四岁
I had a couple grabs that day, but nothing like this.
那天我抓了好几条鱼 但有一条特别大
This was "You need a bigger boat" kind of big.
大到足以撑爆整艘船
And I can catch fish, right, pop?
老爸 我能抓住鱼的 是吧
Catch and release.
抓了就掉
Jumped to the punch line.
小心我揍你哟
See, I can catch fish. I just can't hold them.
我能抓到鱼 但我拿不稳他们
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们
please fasten your seat belts.
请系好您的安全带
And flight attendants, take your seats.
各位空乘人员也请坐好
We really have to sell him on the idea of
我们真心建议
a fleet of corporate jets for the firm.
给公♥司♥买♥♥一架飞机吧
This is cattle transport.
这架简直就是用来运畜生的
Well, I don't know about a whole fleet.
我对飞机的事一无所知
Come on, with the new regs,
新的规章越来越多
accelerated depreciation of investments,
各种投资都在加速贬值
it's a tax shelter with wings.
这简直就是个长着翅膀的避税港湾
Probably save on transport costs by third quarter.
到第三季度就可以把差旅费用省出来
Little do they know,
他们根本不知道
my dad will kill anything with a shadow.
有影子的东西都会被我爸爸杀死
All right. I got to sit down.
好了 我得坐下了
Worth looking into.
值得考虑考虑
Sir, please raise your seat.
先生 请把座椅靠背竖起来
You know, actually, I'm curious. Why is that?
我想知道 为什么要这样
Because the pilot asked you to.
因为机长让你这样做
Pilot?
机长
But what's so dangerous about flying while napping?
但坐飞机的时候躺一会儿能有什么危险啊
Sir, if you won't cooperate,
先生 如果你拒绝合作
I'm gonna have to get the co-pilot.
我就得去叫副机长了
Ooh, he's gonna tell on us, Peter.
他会揭发我们 皮特
We'll be in co-trouble.
我们会一起有麻烦
Co-pilot, right?
就像副机长跟机长一样
Jared, grow up. He's just doing his job.
杰尔德 成熟点 这是他的工作
Sorry, pop. Buclke your seatbelt.
对不起爸爸 请系好安全带
Just grazed my penis.
他刚碰了我的小♥弟♥弟♥
He just touched me inappropriately. He did.
他刚刚非礼我 真的
I didn't touch his penis.
我可没碰他的小♥弟♥弟♥
I witnessed it. You did.
我看到了 你碰了
I didn't graze his... You okay?
我没碰他的... 你没事吧
I'm not okay. Dad!
我有事 爸爸
Jared, do I have to come back there?
杰尔德 非得让我过去收拾你吗
Dad, he touched little Jared!
爸爸 他碰了小杰尔德
Buckle your seatbelt.
请系好安全带
I would like to talk to the air marshal.
我要见乘警
You know, and I have to pee.
我要尿尿
Hold it. I really can't, sir.
憋着 真憋不住了 先生
He can't hold it.
他憋不住了
It's very bad for the... It's okay.
这会影响... 没关系
I'm gonna need some privacy.
帮我挡一下
Should I be worried?
我需要担心吗
I got $50!
现在的出价是五十美元
$50 for a first-class seat!
花五十美元坐头等舱
Anybody got $50 back there?
后边有人愿意出五十美元吗
What do you say, Peter? We got $50?
皮特 你那边怎么样 有人出价吗
We're up to $50. $50.
现在价出到五十美元了
We got $50 right up front!
这里有人出五十美元
$50 back there. Do I hear $55?
后面出价五十美元 有人出五十五吗
We got $60 for what?
如果出六十美元能得到什么呢
We're gonna throw in
我们还会附送
a free beverage and some warm, hot towels!
一杯免费饮品和热毛巾
A warm towel! 60 bucks. We got $60?
六十美元就有热毛巾哦 有人出价六十吗
We have $60, the guy in the back.
有人出价六十了 后边那个人
$60 in the back.
后面有人出价六十了
You know, we're gonna throw in that jet ski
我们还将附赠快艇划水
courtesy of one Leonard Franklin
是弗兰克林和弗兰克林律所的
of Franklin and Franklin,
莱纳德·弗兰克林提供的
the law firm so nice they named it twice.
这家事务所特别体贴 命名了两次
Don't worry. I have no problem firing my son.
别担心 我不会介意把儿子开除
Actually, you will.
好像会有问题
They're equity partners. They can't be fired.
他们是权益合伙人 没法解雇
Yeah?
是吗
Folks, I'm being signaled.
伙计们 我刚收到信♥号♥♥
Well, we have a special guest star
今天会有特邀嘉宾
straight from "The love boat",
从《爱之船》直接过来
minus Tennille, it's the captain!
只是少了坦尼尔 他就是机长
I got this.
我来吧
Can I help you?
有事吗
Yeah, um...
是的
I have a package for Congressman Dunlap.
我这有个包裹 请转交邓拉普议员
I.D., please?
请出示你的证件
Only if you show me yours first.
除非把你的证件给先给我看一下
Have a good day.
再见
I think the voters and democratic spectators
我觉得选民们和对民♥主♥感兴趣的看客们
know this part of the campaign season well.
对竞选目前阶段的特点应该很了解
This is where my opponent drags my name through the mud
这个阶段 我的竞选对手会把
with some damaging nugget that they've just discovered
投票日前这几周内找到的丑事都公布出来
a few weeks before election day.
以抹黑我的名誉
Well, let me get ahead of this. You ready?
那还不如我先自曝家丑 准备好了吗
They're gonna say that I hired an illegal nanny,
他们会说 我雇佣非法移♥民♥当保姆
and that I had a dog whose name was offensive to Cambodians.
我家狗的名字是对柬埔寨人的不尊重
And they're also gonna say
他们还会说
that I failed to donate one penny to charity
我在三年之前没参加慈善活动
three years ago.
一分钱都没捐
All of these things are true.
这些事情都是真的
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表