剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
Thank you for this opportunity.
很高兴能有这样的机会
Sure.
应该的
By the way, do I -- do I know you from somewhere?
顺便说一句 我们以前见过面吗
I would remember.
要是见过我会记得
Actually, you know, I've been told that,
其实 有人告诉我
scientifically speaking, I have a very common face.
科学地讲 我有一张大众脸
So, um, why don't we get you started?
不如现在就着手干活
Our client is the Bausman Group.
我们的委托人是包斯曼集团
They want to purchase the Plaza Garden Restaurant.
他们打算买♥♥下广场花♥园♥餐厅
If you can just check the zoning restrictions
你来查查土地使用分区限制条款
and commercial requirements.
以及商业性的法规
And you just make sure everything's up to code.
确保一切手续都合乎规定
Okay. Great.
好的 棒极了
I can have them done by morning.
我早上就能做好
Oh, gosh, take your time.
我的天 不用急
You know, uh, slow and steady. Work from home.
慢工出细活儿 在家干也行
Okay. Don't feel the need to come in to the office.
好的 不来事务所也没事
All right.
就这样
Great. Thank...you.
好极了 谢谢你
Let's go.
开工吧
I loosened it for you.
是我帮你把旁边的书挪开的
Feel like we're back in Weldon Hall,
感觉回到了韦尔登礼堂
cramming for the ad-law finals.
行政法期末考临时抱佛脚那会
Didn't you get a C-minus on that?
那一科你只得了Cˉ吧
That's how you remember it, let's stick to that.
说白了吧 就因为这样你才记得
Did I hear right?
我的消息对头吗
You two are headed to military court?
听说你俩要上军事法庭了
Well, we've already rocked appellate court,
我们已经摆平了上诉法庭
state, federal, moot...
州立法庭 联邦法庭 模拟法庭
kangaroo.
非常规法庭
Now it's time to punch our military card.
是时候加上一个军事法庭了
Yeah, how different can it be?
能有什么不同呢
You know, it's like going from the National League
就好比从国家棒球联盟
to the American League.
到美国棒球联盟
All you got to do is know how to work with a D.H.
只要懂得怎么跟指定击球员合作就行
Other than that, it's the same game.
除了称呼不同 套路都一样
Are you waiving the article 32 hearing?
打算放弃第三十二条听证会吗
I think our feelings on that are a matter of public record.
我们觉得这事事关公务档案
How about the panel?
陪审团名单怎么办
You plan to request 1/3 enlisted,
你们是计划要求有三分之一的现役军人呢
or maybe stick strictly with a military judge?
还是要严格执法的军事法官呢
I sense a bit of condescension.
我感到我们有点纡尊降贵了
Yeah, we're military lawyers now.
我们现在是军方的律师
Warriors.
是战士
Yeah, see, your fancy-firm ways
你在事务所用的的那一套
wouldn't fly on the front lines.
上不了前线
'cause there
因为在那儿
You got to think fast, or you're dead.
动脑子要快 不然就死定了
You're going 15 miles outside Malibu,
你们不过走出马里布公二十五里而已
not...Kandahar.
又不是去坎大哈[阿富汗地名]
And -- oh! -- I was ROTC
还有 我曾是后备军官训练队一员
and worked for a year as a JAG after law school.
法学院毕业后当了一年军方检控官
Dude.
老兄
Think we're ready for this?
我们到底准备好了没
One way to find out.
只能找条出路了
We should have brought my car.
应该开我的车来这
Why?
为什么
Because my car's a truck.
因为我那辆是卡车
It's a '75 Bronco.
1975年的烈马车
It wouldn't even make it here.
根本开不过来
This is so cool.
这里太酷了
Like "Officer and a gentleman."
就像《军官与绅士》的场景一样
Ohh. Dude...
老兄
I cry every time Richard Gere
每次李察·基尔开车去接
picks up Debra Winger.
黛博拉·温姬 我都会哭
And he carries her out,
当他带她出去时
and that Joe Cocker song comes on?
片子就响起乔·库克的歌♥
Done.
对
That lifts me up wherever I belong.
不管我属于哪 都令我精神振奋
Nice car, sir. Have one just like it.
车子不错 先生 我也有一辆
Well, thank you.
谢谢你的夸奖
Commander Steven Puckett.
我是史蒂文·帕克特指挥官
I'm the prosecuting attorney assigned to your case.
我是你们那案子的控方律师
Oh. Peter Bash. Jared Franklin.
皮特·巴什 杰尔德·弗兰克林
Yeah, you can just call us Peter and Jared.
你可以叫我们皮特和杰尔德
"Steven" Okay?
叫你"史蒂文"可以吗
"Commander's" Better.
叫我"指挥官"比较好
"Commander." Okay.
"指挥官" 好吧
Ah, "forget it.” I'm gonna call you Stevie.
“别想了” 我要叫你史蒂维
Your clients' court-martial starts at 1100.
你们委托人的案子十一点开庭
Okay. Oh.
好的
As you were, commander.
去忙吧 指挥官
See you in court, gentlemen.
法庭上见 先生们
Well, you must be the lawyers that Monica and Nicole hired.
你就是莫尼卡和尼科尔雇的律师
I'm Captain Gina Vaughn, the ladies' C.O.
我是吉娜·沃恩上尉 女兵的指挥官
I was told you'd be here.
她们说你们会来
I'm Peter Bash.
我是皮特·巴什
Jared Frank--
杰尔德·弗兰克林
You know, what's happening to the ladies is unfair.
那两位女兵遭到了不公正待遇
They've always had a target on their back
她们常常造人暗算
because they're strong, ambitious women.
就因为她们是强悍 野心勃勃的女兵
You know, it's the armed forces, and it's still a boys' club.
这里毕竟是武装部队 男人的天下
Well, we're hoping to change that.
我们想要改变这一点
Put the "Naughty" In "Nautical."
给海军前面加上"顽皮的"
Village people did it with a song.
村民用一首歌♥做到了这一点
We'll change it in court.
而我们要打一场官司
I understand the JAG is offering to take the discharge
军法署署长提出只要认罪答辩
off the table in exchange for a guilty plea.
他们就可以考虑撤销控诉
I don't think our clients want that.
我们的委托人可不同意
They want to reapply for E.O.D.
她们想再次申请加入爆♥炸♥物处理小组
If they plead guilty, they're ineligible.
如果她们认罪 就失去了资格
Are you sure you're up for this task?
你们确定可以拿下这个案子吗
These girls' careers depend on you.
她们的未来取决于你们
No disrespect intended.
我没有冒犯的意思
Sounded a little disrespectful.
听起来有点儿
Intentionally so.
而且是故意的
Monica and Nicole hired us to fight this.
莫尼卡和尼科尔雇我们来战斗
Okay. What's you're defense?
那你们拿什么来辩护
Mutual combat.
双方都有责任的殴斗
The girls weren't the aggressors.
女兵不是先挑衅的一方
Well, good luck with that.
祝你们好运
If you need anything from me, just call my office.
如有需要 给我办公室打电♥话♥
There is one thing.
需要倒有一个
Good shot!
打得好
Actually, you're not supposed to shoot the civilians.
事实上你们不该向平民开枪
Shouldn't we be preparing for trial?
我们不该着手准备审讯吗
No, no. This -- this is how we work.
不用 这就是我们的工作方式
Did I get him? Nope.
打中了吗 没有
What exactly did those guys say to provoke you?
那些家伙说了什么刺♥激♥你们的话
They told us two chicks didn't have a chance to make E.O.D.
他们说 两个娘们想进爆♥炸♥物处理小组 没门
You ain't bad!
你们又不差
Big talk,
他们在说大话
since they didn't get their orders to E.O.D.
因为他们直到那个周末快完的时候
till later that week.
才接到去爆♥炸♥物处理小组的命令
Zombie!
僵尸
Yeah, too bad E.O.D. board wasn't there that night.
可惜了爆♥炸♥物处理小组委员会那晚不在那里
See who really fights like a girl.
看看谁才真的跟个娘们似的打架
Keep thinking about the Squid van.
再想乌贼号♥吧
Yeah, and the fact that there's so many fights at Rusty Jones
事实是在拉士迪·琼斯酒吧里打架殴斗屡见不鲜
that the base posts a van outside
基地让卡车停在外面
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表