剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
Are you kidding? That part's fun.
开玩笑吗 这部分才是乐趣
I never understood -- who's the second person?
我一直没明白 谁是第二个人
First, second.
我第一 你第二
Well, who's the third? What do you mean?
那谁是第三个 什么意思
First, second. Who's --
你第一 我第二 谁...
Franklin and Bash. Three.
弗兰克林和巴什 第三个啊
Uh, Your Honor, the defense requests
法官阁下 辩方律师要求
a private meeting with you in chambers.
与您在内庭单独会面
Your Honor, the prosecution has the right
法官阁下 控方有权知道
to hear the reason for this meeting.
单独会面的理由
Approach.
上前来
The more, the merrier.
人越多越好
Your Honor, we are having trouble locating a witness,
法官阁下 我们无法找到证人
so we would ask the court
因此我们希望法庭
to delay the start of trial until Monday.
可以将审判推迟到周一
Why?
为什么
We're not comfortable disclosing that reason
我们不方便在某人面前
in front of you-know-who.
透露原因
You have to do it in front of Mr. Hewett.
你们必须让休伊特先生知道
We want to prove that our client was trying
我们想证明我们的委托人在试图
to protect a woman he loved from danger.
保护一个心爱的女人
The three men Mr. Gotelli assaulted
葛特利先生攻击的三个人
had targeted the witness we're looking for.
吓跑了我们要找的证人
Well, I suggest you find another witness.
我建议你们找别的证人
We tried, Your Honor.
我们试过了 法官阁下
We spoke to co-workers of mr. Gotelli,
我们和葛特利先生的同事谈过
but they wouldn't help us.
但他们不愿提供帮助
Hey. Hey, hey. No, no. Okay. Okay.
打住 打住 好吧
Okay, Your Honor. Thank you.
好吧 法官阁下 谢谢
Thank you. We'll do that. We'll do that.
谢谢 我们重新找
You know, we're not above a plea bargain.
你知道 我们可以辩诉交易
I am.
我不要
The hook has been set.
钩子已经下水了
I believe you mean the hook has been baited.
你是说诱饵已经准备好了
We don't know if the prosecution has taken the bait yet
我们还不知道控方会不会咬住
for the hook to be set.
设好的钩子
Really? Do a lot of fly-fishing?
是吗 我们可以飞钓
Technically, you don't use a
技术上来说
bait when you're fly-fishing. What you use is a --
飞钓不用诱饵 用的是...
Okay. Guys, guys, guys. Eye on the ball.
行了行了 那不是重点
We're gonna argue that unrequited love
我们要证明 是出于不求回报的爱
drove Sal Gotelli to protect a pretty shopgirl
才出手保护这个
Named annabel brady...
名叫安娜贝尔·布雷迪的漂亮店员
...from three thugs who wanted to hurt her.
...免于遭受三名歹徒的伤害
Let's just hope the district attorney is basing their case
希望地方检察官辩论的重点
on us arguing unrequited love.
也是不求回报的爱
What if he doesn't?
万一不上钩怎么办
Well, we picked our key jury members
我们选的陪审团
based on this defense. Yeah, let's put it this way, Sal --
都基于此 这么说吧 萨尔
If the prosecution doesn't call your friend
如果控方不传唤你朋友
Kiki Parker to the stand, you'll lose.
基姬·帕克作证 你就完了
If they do, we'll win.
反之 我们就赢了
And you go free.
自♥由♥了
Really? Just like that?
真的吗 这么简单
Trials are won and lost based on how you pick your jury.
审判的输赢根本在于陪审团
And our jury is primed for love.
我们的陪审团注重爱
For better or worse.
无论好坏
Good luck today, counsel.
祝你们好运 辩方律师
And to you, Mr. District Attorney.
你也是 地方检察官先生
It's been like old times.
就像从前一样
When this is all over, we'll be even
等事情结束
for what you did to me at Megget and Towne.
麦格特/唐恩律所的事我们就扯平了
Are you presuming victory?
你以为自己会赢吗
No. He's guaranteeing it.
不 他确定会赢
Before we go in,
进去之前
I just want to say what an honor it's been
我想告诉你们
to observe such a legendary trial team.
能跟这样的辩护阵容是我的荣幸
I feel the same way.
我也同感
"Goodluck hug" Time. No, we
来个幸运拥抱 不..
Oh. A hug. Okay.
抱就抱吧
No!
不要
Hey, Summer girl.
暑期实习女孩
Yes, Mr. Franklin?
怎么了 弗兰克林先生
Your father would be proud.
你父亲会为你骄傲的
We will now hear opening statements --
现在是双方开庭陈词时间
First, from the prosecution.
首先是检方
Mr. Hewett?
休伊特先生
Thank you, Your Honor.
谢谢您 法官阁下
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, as I speak to you now,
陪审团的先生女士 请仔细听下面的话
three men, victims of a vicious beating
有三个男人 曾被残忍♥殴打
administered by the man sitting behind me, Sal Gotelli,
凶手就是我后面的萨尔·葛特利
are still recovering from their injuries.
他们现在依然在复健当中
At one time, these men called Sal Gotelli a friend.
这三个男人 曾经把萨尔·葛特利当做朋友
But what kind of friend jumps another friend
但什么样的朋友会殴打兄弟
and beats them over the head with a wrench?
还用扳手猛击他们的头部
This friend.
就是他这样的
Now, the defense will argue
辩方律师会说
that Sal Gotelli is a good man...
萨尔·葛特利是个好人
a hardworking man.
是个刻苦勤奋的人
The defense will also try to get you to believe
辩方律师还会试图让你们相信
that Sal Gotelli was a man in love.
萨尔·葛特利坠入了爱河
Yeah.
没错
They will argue that Sal Gotelli
他们想证明萨尔·葛特利
loved a woman from afar named Annabel Brady
默默地爱着一个叫做安娜贝尔·布雷迪的女人
and that he was just trying to protect her from the victims.
他的行为全是为了保护她免遭受害者的伤害
Well, not only will we disprove the notion
我们不仅要推♥翻♥他们的主张
that Sal Gotelli was a man in love
说什么萨尔·葛特利坠入爱河
with a shopgirl whom the defense can't even locate,
而辩方律师连那个女人都找不到
but we will introduce the woman he really loved --
而且我们还将向你们介绍
his real girlfriend...
他真正地女友
Kiki Parker.
基姬·帕克
And then, you, ladies and gentlemen...
最终 你们 女士们先生们
you will decide...
你们将决定...
who is telling the truth.
谁的才是真♥相♥
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表