剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
I would love -- love -- to be fired by you,
我很荣幸 非常荣幸 能被你们解雇
but Tafflinger's not gonna go for it.
但塔弗林格不会让你们这样做的
Yeah, well, here's the thing --
好吧 问题是
We're done listening to Tafflinger.
我们不听他的了
Anyone who represents himself --
给自己做代理律师的人
Yes, I know -- "Has a fool as a client."
我知道 "都是傻瓜"
Doesn't apply to us. We were fools to begin with.
这不适用于我门 我们一直都是傻瓜
That's true. Good luck.
这倒是真的 祝你们好运
Okay, Mr. "We go down on ourselves swinging."
要自食其力地败下来的同志
Got to get that tattoo in.
我们得想办让纹身成为证据
Maybe we can't prove when she got the tattoo.
也许我们不能证明她什么时候纹的身
Maybe the tattoo itself is incriminating.
但纹身本身就可以指证
Yeah, her body is a criminal diary.
你以为她的身体就是个犯罪日记吗
We go after Tammi's credibility.
我们应该从塔米的信用度入手
Remember spring break, junior year?
还记得大三那年的春假吗
You passed out and woke up naked on a raft
你喝多了 醒过来的时候发现自己
in the pool in front of the whole hotel?
全身赤♥裸♥的躺在宾馆前面泳池的木筏上
Yeah. What does that have to do with --
记得 那和这事儿有什么关系
You walked around without any clothes on
然后整个春假你都光着身子走来走去
the rest of spring break 'cause you said
因为你说 反正不管怎样
everyone had already seen everything anyhow.
该看的都已经被人看光了
'cause I didn't have an expectation of privacy anymore.
因为我已经不对隐私什么的抱有期望了
Right. We find a time when
没错 我们要找个恰当的时机
Tammi let her freak flag fly, boob-wise --
让塔米释放她内心的野兽
And the tattoo is admissible.
这样纹身就可以作为证物了
Boom goes the dynamite!
棒极了
How's the case going?
案子怎么样了
Uh, we figured out how to show our accuser's boobs in court.
我们想到能让原告在法庭上露胸的办法了
Excellent.
很好
I hope Tafflinger hasn't been too much of a bother.
我希望塔弗林格没造成太大的麻烦
Well, not impressed.
没什么特别的
He's asked us about everything except for Tammi's allegations.
除了塔米的申诉 他什么都问了
Are you familiar with the English stoat?
你们知道英国鼹鼠吗
It's a ferret-like rodent.
是白鼬状的啮齿动物
It's a bit off-topic, sir.
有点跑题了吧
You know, they eat rabbits, which are much faster.
它们以兔子为食 那可比它们跑得快
It transfixes them in a dance of death.
它会先用死亡之舞把它们吓呆
While the poor bunny watches, hypnotized,
当那些小兔子们呆呆的看着的时候
the stoat does everything but attack.
鼹鼠并不会出击
And then, when he's ready...
然后 等它完全准备好
So, not offtopic. Offtopic.
好吧 没跑题 就是跑题嘛
You know, I've dealt with rodents like Tafflinger
我已经和塔弗林格这样的滑头
for over 40 years.
打了四十多年的交道
Beware of the questions he doesn't ask.
小心那些他不问的问题
You haven't asked whether we paid her off, either.
你还没问我们是不是买♥♥通了她呢
No.
的确
I don't have to.
我不用问
This is a casual inquiry.
这只是非正式询问
No reason to worry.
不用紧张
Do I look worried?
我看起来紧张吗
I've checked on your work
我查了一下你
since you've been at Infeld/Daniels.
在因菲尔德丹尼尔斯事务所的工作记录
Top-notch.
干的不错
Franklin and Bash, on the other hand...
但是至于弗兰克林和巴什
Okay, I thought you had questions,
好吧 我还以为你有什么问题要问
'cause if you're here to tell me what you think about my bosses,
不过如果你只是想对我的老板嚼舌根
I'm pretty busy.
我没空听
If they go down, they lose their jobs.
如果他们这次输了 他们会失去工作
But you're on probation.
但你还在假释期
If this blows back to you,
如果这事儿波及到你
you've got more to lose,
你付出的代价会更惨重
don't you?
不是吗
Is that a threat?
你在威胁我吗
Good god, no.
天呐 当然不是
It's just a friendly observation.
这只是个友情提示
What do you want to know?
你想知道什么
How someone with your skill set
首先 你这样能干的人
ended up working with a couple of lawyers, to begin with.
为什么会安于为一群律师工作呢
I can't believe you guys convinced that jury.
我简直不敢相信你们说服了陪审团
Well, it's a simple matter of equal parts logic,
这只是简单的等量逻辑
legal authority...
法律权威
And bullshit. ...bullshit.
以及扯淡 扯淡
Hey, you ever want to become con men, call me.
如果你们什么时候想当骗术大♥师♥ 找我
Okay.
没问题
I'm going straight, startin'...
我直说了吧 从...
really soon.
现在开始
Seriously? Thank you.
实话实说吗 谢谢
Not to bring up the ugly, ugly subject
真不想提这么囧的话题
of our payment, but, uh...
不过关于我们的报酬...
Right.
对
Um, so I can't pay you in cash, but...
我没办法付现金给你们 但是
I got this.
我有这个
Wow. That's -- that's nice.
哇 这可真不错
Rolex, oyster shell,
劳力士 蚝式防水外壳
platinum band...
白金腕带...
and it's mine.
这是我的
Really? You stole his watch to pay us?
不是吧 你偷了他的表来付我们的工钱
I'm kidding!
开个玩笑
I took it -- just now.
我刚拿的
Look, um, I'm working on a few things.
其实我现在在做一些事
Maybe in a couple weeks?
宽限几个星期吧
Tell you what -- why don't you stop working on those things?
我说 你为什么不停下你做的那些事
And come work for us as an investigator.
来给我们当调查员呢
I've got a feeling there's not many places
我觉得这世上没有什么地方
you can't get into.
是你进不去的
I'm not really the 9:00-to-5:00 type.
我不怎么适合朝九晚五什么的
No, no, just a couple of weeks.
不用的 只是几个星期嘛
We got a big trial coming up.
我们在准备一场很重要的庭审
Yeah. We're suing the manufacturers of crazy straws.
是的 我们要起诉疯狂吸管的厂商
Oh. The kind that twirl around
哦 那种会在你的嘴巴和饮料中间
between your drink and your mouth.
扭来扭去的吸管
Death traps.
那是死亡陷阱
Don't use them.
千万别用
Do you have my wallet?
你是不是拿了我的钱包
I worked off my debt in three weeks.
我努力工作了三周就付清了债务
Three weeks after that, I moved in.
三周后 我搬了进来
Ever been tempted to go back to being a grifter?
就没想过做回骗术师
Grifter?
骗术师
I think you've been watching too many movies.
我估计你电影看多了吧
Besides, I'm not entirely out of the game...
何况 我也没彻底金盆洗手...
Really?
真的吗
Any more than you are.
至少不比你更彻底
I mean, you're trying to play me right now.
你现在不就在试图玩我么
How's that?
怎么会
The early compliment to put me at ease,
开始的时候先赞美我 让我放松警惕
showing me you know all about my work.
让我知道你对我的工作了如指掌
Look, you're not the only one
不过 你可不是唯一一个
who can do a background check, Mr. Tafflinger.
会做背景调查的人 塔弗林格先生
Are you threatening me?
你在威胁我吗
Oh, good god, no.
天呐 当然不是
Just a friendly observation.
只是个友情提示
Pindy, what have you found?
品品 有什么发现吗
I talked to Tammi's friends.
我和塔米的朋友谈过了
No one remembers her tattoo.
没人记得她的纹身
Man, this is our last hope.
哥们 这是我们最后的希望了
No. There is one other.
不 还有一个
Pindar, if you're quoting Yoda from
品达 如果你是在引用
"Empire strikes back"...
《帝国反击战》中尤达的话...
I'm not. It's a common phrase.
我没有 这是常用语
Okay, fine. Then what's the other hope?
好吧 那新希望在哪里
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表