剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
Nobody.
没人
Which is why I know we're in trouble.
所以我才觉得这案子棘手了
Okay, speaking of alcohol rules,
说到酒精规则
can we please stop putting the vodka in the crisper?
能不能不要把伏特加放在保鲜层
Oh, my god!
老天
Where should it go?
那要放哪
Um, not in the crisper.
反正就是不要放在保鲜层
Come on, guys, we went over this in the house rules.
伙计们 家规里面有明确提到过
Carmen, don't get lost in the specifics of the rules.
卡门 不要去抠这些细枝末节的事
It's the spirit behind them that matters.
重要的是背后的含义
No. It's the specifics.
对 细节
Where are the rules for the golden state brew-off?
黄金州酿造比赛规则在哪里
We left them at the office.
留在办公室了
Come on. I got an idea.
走 我有个主意了
Okay. You see that, pindar?
看到了吧 品达
They're fighting back.
他们要反击了
You got to fight back.
你也该反击了
Look at this.
看看这个
Yes. Phil Guenzer. Your old roommate.
是你的室友 菲尔·甘泽尔
He lives in Altadena now.
他住在阿尔塔迪纳
Look, the man took your power.
他害你变成这样
You got to confront him.
你要勇敢地面对他
You got to take your power back.
你要把以前的你找回来
Call him.
打给他
Ms. Harris, does this look like Kurt's Amber Ale?
哈里斯夫人 这像库尔特琥珀啤酒吗
Absolutely. The color, the clarity, the head.
很像 这颜色 透明度 气泡都像
What causes the head?
这气泡怎么产生的
Our yeast. It's a special top-fermenting strain.
我们的酵母 是一种特殊的顶部发酵菌种
Wait, wait. "Strain"?
等等 菌种
Yes. Yeast is alive.
是的 酵母是活的
If you feed it sugar, it can live forever.
如果你用糖喂养酵母 它就能一直存活
When my dad was alive, he would go to the garage
当我父亲在世时 他经常去车♥库♥
to take care of it, called it his "Baby."
照料他的这些心肝宝贝
Ms. Harris, do you know why
哈里斯夫人 你知道他们
they called it "The Golden State Brew-off"?
为什么把它称为黄金州酿造比赛吗
Because it happens in California,
因为比赛是在加州举♥行♥
the Golden State.
所以叫黄金州
That's right.
答对了
Could you read rule number 22 for me, right there?
现在你能帮我读一下第22条规定吗
"All ingredients must be grown from seed in california."
所有原材料都必须是加州土生土长的
We had a farm.
我家有一个农场
We grew our own barley, malt, hops.
种有大麦 小麦和啤酒花
How about the yeast? The yeast?
那酵母呢 酵母
The yeast was grown in our garage, in Calabasas.
酵母种在我们家车♥库♥里 在卡拉巴萨斯
We grew it here.
我们种在这儿
No. The yeast was kept alive in your garage.
不对 酵母只是存活于你的车♥库♥中
You just said that.
你刚才说了
Objection. Relevance?
反对 两者有关吗
The relevance, Your Honor, is that the yeast grew
有关 法官阁下 酵母种植在
in her father's hometown of Dusseldorf, Germany.
她父亲的家乡德国杜塞尔多夫
He brought it over and kept it alive here.
他把酵母带过来 让其在这里继续生长
It's in the story on your menu.
这是你菜单上附注的故事简介
We'd like to enter this as exhibit "E."
我们把这个列为5号♥证据
I'm sorry, but he cheated.
不好意思 但是他作假了
He didn't legally win that brew-off.
他属于非正当赢得比赛
Objection.
反对
The validity of that win is not at issue!
赢得比赛的有效性不是关键
The validity of that win, Your Honor,
赢得比赛的有效性
is fundamental to this case.
是这个案子的基础原则
Opposing counsel has brought suit
辩方律师起诉
under the assumption that they have the legal right
是在库尔特琥珀啤酒的合法性
to kurt's amber ale.
这一假设下进行的
They don't,
他们却不合法
and under the rules of collateral estoppel,
根据诉讼上禁反言的原则
any judgment brought against us, is moot.
任何反对我们的判决都是无用的
Objection overruled.
反对无效
The validity of the win does have bearing in this case.
赢得比赛的有效性 法庭予以采纳
That's all.
就是这样
Fine. I'm done with this.
好吧 我不打官司了
I just want to go back to my restaurant.
我想回我的餐厅
Yeast. Who'd have thought we'd be saved by yeast?
酵母 谁能想到我们会被酵母所救
Nice work.
干得漂亮
Thanks.
谢谢
Dodgers lost.
道奇队输了
Listen, let me know
听着 你们想不想
if you guys ever want to go to any of the games.
去看看棒球赛
We got distribution contracts in about eight stadiums.
我们有大约8个体育场的经销合同
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
So I guess this makes us done?
所以我们完成任务啦
What are we doing about the 30 grand prize money?
我们怎么处理三万美金的大奖呢
You want it back? Gas money for the chopper?
你想拿回来 当直升机的燃油费吗
No. I want it back plus compounded interest.
不 我想把附加利益一并拿回来
22 years, right?
22年的 对吧
Right. Really? That's -- that's a lot of money.
是的 真的吗 那可是一大笔钱
Quarter mil, give or take. That's gonna leave a mark.
大约是25万 会重创她的
It's gonna shut her down. They're just a restaurant.
这会让她倒闭的 他们只是一家小餐厅
I'm aware of that.
我知道
That's why I'm not anticipating
所以我才没有跟她计较
a lot of billable hours on this.
打官司所消耗的我的宝贵时间
It just seems excessive. I mean, we won the case.
似乎有点过了 反正 我们赢了官司
They have no claim to the recipe.
他们已经没有权利使用这个配方了
Guys, we are deep pockets. Deep.
伙计们 我们是财力雄厚的人 懂吗
Every time someone has a glass of wine we sell
她每卖♥♥出一瓶我们的啤酒和牛排
and burns a steak, they think about suing us.
就会想控告我们
You'll see. We get a chance to send out the message
这样的话 我们就会让别人以为
that frivolous suits against us
平头老百姓轻易就可以起诉我们
come with a price, a big price,
去争取价钱 一个好价钱
We take it. Yeah, but the difference is
去办 但是区别是
We take it. I'm late for a meeting.
去办 我开会要迟到了
We take it.
那就办吧
We take it.
去办吧
We got to go.
该走了
We're gonna have to print that out again.
我们得去再印点出来
Or not.
不印也行
Hey, is -- is it all right if I wear shorts to court?
我可以穿短裤上庭吗
I had to ride my bike here.
我得骑自行车
And if I wear my pants, it's bad.
如果穿长裤 太不爽了
Yeah. No on the shorts.
不可以穿短裤
And, dude, that smell could be a problem.
兄弟 你这体味闻起来就有问题
You smell like malibu barbie.
你闻起来像马里布芭此娃娃
It's sunscreen.
这是防晒霜
Yeah. I'm not prematurely aging due to harmful U.V. Rays.
这样 我才不会因为紫外线过早衰老
Last week you were in the sun
上周你在沙滩
pounding beers in a gladiator outfit.
还穿着角斗士的衣服喝酒呢
Yes, and I was covered in number 30.
是啊 我还擦了30倍的防晒霜
Really? Go get dressed.
是吗 去拿衣服
Gentlemen, hey, I just wanted to say
两位 我来告诉你们一声
that I'm off to cast my vote on your potential partnership.
我去就你们合伙人身份的事投票了
Care to guess?
猜猜我会投什么
No.
没门
Follow your heart.
遵从你的内心
I think it's just under your nutsack.
你的心肯定是长在胯下了
You think that's funny?
你觉得好笑吗
Your obvious reluctance to serve this complaint?
是指你们不愿递交诉讼吗
Yes, Bambi, I think it's funny.
没错 小鹿斑比 我觉得很好笑
How do you know we're reluctant to serve it?
你怎么知道我们不愿意
Besides the fine layer of frappuccino foam,
这上面粘了一层星冰乐泡沫
I know you two.
而且我知道你俩的德性
Dudes, we got to go.
哥们 得走了
Yeah. Oh, please go.
抓紧时间 快走
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表