剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
Two tickets to Rabat, Morocco.
两张到摩洛哥拉巴特的机票
Who are they for?
是给谁订的呢
Me and...
我和
Derek Kohler.
德里克·科勒
You bitch! You set me up! You're going with him?!
你这个贱♥人♥ 你骗了我 你要跟他走
Babe, I'm not going with h--
亲爱的 我不会跟他...
You're a liar!
你这个骗子
Bailiffs, remove him!
法警 把他带走
I --
我
I mean...
我是说
These tickets are fake.
这两张机票是假的
Miss Pollock, you sent the anonymous package
波洛克小姐 你往自己办公室寄了涉及
implicating Judge Kohler to your own office, didn't you?
科勒法官的匿名包裹 对吗
Prove that.
拿出证据来
A-at this time,
此时此刻
the prosecution moves to dismiss, Your Honor.
我们想撤回起诉 法官阁下
And we would also move to add the charge of perjury
我们也会同时提起
against Margaret Pollock.
对玛格丽特·波洛克的伪证罪起诉
Bailiffs, take Miss Pollock into custody, forthwith.
警官们 请立刻将波洛克小姐收监
Really?
真的吗
All right.
好吧
Janie, D.A. Pollock's a bad person.
詹妮·波洛克检察官是个坏人
She used Judge Kohler's vulnerability
她利用科勒法官的弱点
to manipulate everyone around her.
操纵了周围所有人
Isn't that what we're doing to each other?
我俩不也是如此吗
We're just having fun.
我们只是找点乐子而已
Our sex-tivities were never this adventurous
我们约会时的性关系
when we dated.
可从没如此危险
Sex-tivities.
性关系
At least we don't have the pressure
至少当时我们之间
of a relationship hanging over us.
没有人际关系的压力
Nope, just the fantasy.
对 只有幻想
And if we got caught...
如果我们被抓到
Caught doing what?
抓到做什么
Yeah, what?
是啊 做什么
Caught with our pants down over D.A. Pollock.
在办波洛克检察官的案子时发生性关系
A fair judgment means
做出公平裁决要求
you check your emotions at the door.
在出庭前调整情绪
On behalf of the Gay Softball Association of California,
我代表加州同志垒球协会
join me in congratulating the Burbank Bears
恭喜布班克小熊队
as our new champions!
获得今年的冠军
Hey! Hey. Oh, right.
嘿 嘿 好吧
Well, looks like this rainbow
看来这道彩虹尽头
had a pot of gold at the end of it after all.
确实藏着一罐金币
Listen, Damien, I never said so.
听着 达米恩 我从没说过这些
I want you to know I'm sorry I decked you back then.
我希望你明白 我对以前打了你感到抱歉
I wish I just, somehow, I could have spared you,
我多希望那时就能原谅你
I don't know, some of those years of self-doubt --
我不知道 经过这么多年的自我怀疑
without the sex, obviously.
当然 也没有做过爱
It was a crush, all right?
那是场灾难 对吧
You're not even my type these days.
现在你都不是我的菜了
What's your type?
那你的菜是什么类型
Men who are in shape.
身材好的男人
I'm in shape!
我身材就很好
Are you kidding me? I haven't had a carb in like nine years.
开玩笑吧 我九年没吃过碳水化合物了
Look, I would never jeopardize our friendship
我永远不会因为看上你
by hitting on you.
而毁了我们的友情
Well, that's great, but, I mean, seriously.
好吧 那很好 但说实话
What area do you think needs the most work?
你觉得我哪最需要练呢
It's hard to get this flat,
我这么瘦已经很不容易了
because I have large internal organs.
我内脏本身就大
Yeah. Yeah.
好吧 好吧
Hey, let's go! All right!
走吧 好
You hear about this guy Knuckleface?
你听说过这个叫关节脸的人吗
You got to admit, that is one badass mob name.
不得不承认这确实是个坏蛋的诨名
That's what I've been sayin' forever.
所以我一直在说
I mean, we should have mob names.
我们也应该有诨名
I'll go by "Jelly roll."
我要叫果冻卷
I'm not calling you Jelly Roll.
我不会叫你果冻卷的
That's stupid.
太蠢了
You got a beef with Jelly Roll, Juice Box?
你要跟果冻卷去吃牛肉吗 果汁盒
Juice Box? I'm Juice Box? Uhhuh.
果汁盒 我叫果汁盒 对啊
Scary guy fortified with vitamin C?
富含维C的恐怖男人吗
Nobody knows what it really means.
没人知道具体含义
All rise.
全体起立
Hey Whoa.
看 天呐
Your Honor, you can't preside over this case,
法官阁下 鉴于我们的关系
given our history.
你不能审这个案子
You're supposed to recuse yourself.
你应该主动申请回避的
Gentlemen, that is my choice, not the law.
先生们 那是我的选择 不是规定
Unless, of course,
当然 除非
you filed a 997 affidavit to have me removed.
你们提交997号♥申请要求我回避
And had you pursued that route,
如果你们选择这么做
I would have issued a writ of prohibition to stop it.
我就得签署禁止令暂停本案的审理
That's not cool. This sucks!
那可不好玩 太糟了
Don't tempt me, fellas.
别引诱我 伙计们
We have histor-- ahh, come on.
拜托 我们有
I think you should stop. Really?
我想你还是住口吧 真的吗
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表