剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
Excuse me. I'm looking for officer Cowell.
不好意思 我找考埃尔警官
Peter Bash. I'm a lawyer.
皮特·巴什 我是一名律师
Oh. A lawyer.
律师
Norman, beer for my friend.
诺曼 拿杯啤酒给我朋友
Throw it at his head.
从他头上淋下去
Make that a white russian.
用白俄酒
What kind of idiot actually thinks
有哪个蠢蛋会真的以为
Tommy Halpin is gonna buy a drink?
汤米·哈尔平会请客喝酒
Officer.
警官
Lawyer.
律师
Mind if I join you? Not at all.
介意我坐下吗 不介意
Well, this is a nice bar. Thanks
这个酒吧不错 谢谢
How did you know I wanted to get into your file?
你怎么知道我想看你的档案
You seem really nosey.
因为你很多管闲事
Look, I know we're having fun, but --
我知道我们乐在其中 但是...
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
Really? Yeah.
说真的 没错
You want me to go there?
你真想我捅破这层纸
Okay.
好吧
The hair flip you just did -- you know that's sexy as hell.
刚刚你捋头发那个动作 你知道那有多性感
It was in my eyes.
头发挡住我眼睛了
The way you're looking at me, you're having fun.
还有你看我的样子 我知道你乐在其中
Especially now that you think you're winning the case.
特别是现在 你觉得这场官司你会赢
Hold on.
等等
I'm not winning?
难道我不会赢吗
I don't want my buddy to get convicted.
我不想我的朋友被定罪
Your buddy resisted arrest.
你朋友拒捕
He would never resist arrest, he's not a bad guy.
他绝不会拒捕 他不是坏人
And this would cost him his job.
他会因此失去工作的
You're too sexy to be a cop.
作为一名警♥察♥ 你太性感了
He just thought you were a hot chick fooling around.
他只是以为你是在鬼混的辣妹
Stand up.
起来
Well, why?
干什么
Stand up.
起来
Okay.
好吧
Put your hands on my shoulders.
把你的手放在我的肩膀上
I don't know Put your hands on my shoulders.
我不知道... 把手放到我肩膀上
...what happened here.
这是要干嘛
Do you think I'm fooling around?
你还认为我是在鬼混吗
Uh, I'm open to it.
我接受不同意见
How about now? No, no.
现在呢 不 你没在鬼混
I did this to your buddy.
我就是这么对待你朋友的
He knew I wasn't fooling around.
他知道我不是在鬼混
You should leave...
你该走了
Before Halpin has another drink.
不然哈尔平会再给你来杯酒的
Do you really think I'm a good lawyer?
你真的认为我是个好律师
That I could make partner
认为有一天我也会成为
like Jared and Peter?
像杰尔德和皮特一样的合伙人吗
Well, yeah, but I think that --
没错 我认为...
I want to be better.
我想更出色
You had your brain scanned?
你去做了头部扫描
FMRIs,
功能性磁共振成像
blood chemistry, hormone balance suites.
血液分♥析♥和激素平衡检查
I'm like Eve in "Species ii" But not as hot.
我就像异种2里面的伊夫
"Mr. Singh's multiple phobias
辛的多重恐惧症
manifested his freshman year at USC."
源自于他是南加州大学一年级的一名学生"
My roommate, Phil Guenzer, would kick me out of my room
我的室友 菲尔·甘泽尔
every time he brought home
每次他带人回来"双人♥大♥战"时
one of his many co-ed conquests.
就会把我赶出宿舍
So you were exiled.
所以你就被赶出来了
Repeatedly.
经常被赶出来
And I was fresh off the plane from jamshedpur.
我是从印度贾姆谢德布尔乘飞机过来
I didn't know anybody. I didn't know where to go.
在这里谁也不认识 也不知道该去哪
Oh, pindy.
品品
So I just walked around alone...
所以我只能一个人四处游荡
until I found the Student Health Center.
直到后来我来到学生健康中心
You slept in the infirmary.
你在医务室过夜
I would fake illnesses
我会装病
so I could sleep among the diseased.
这样我就能在医务室过夜了
And then after a little while,
不久之后
I started getting sick myself.
我就真的开始生病
Right. In your head. No!
是吗 只是你自己这么认为 不是
But that's what everyone else thinks, yes.
但其他人都这么认为 的确如此
I was a great student.
我曾是名优秀的学生
I came to this country to study,
我来到这个国家学习
and now I have become the specimen.
现在却成了怪胎
So that's the uncle lawyer, huh?
那就是律师舅舅 是吗
That's why you shouldn't work with family.
这就是为什么不该和家人合作
She shouldn't be fighting this.
她不应该争取的
I know. Let's make it easy on them.
我知道 我们下手轻点
Franklin and bash, I read your moving papers.
弗兰克林和巴什 我看了你们的动议书
You believe your case merits a summary judgment?
你们认为本案该即决审判
Uh, yes, Your Honor.
没错 法官阁下
As stipulated in the rules for the golden state brew-off
根据黄金州酿造比赛的规则
and subsequent contracts,
他们签署的合同
exhibit "A" and "B" respectively,
以及1号♥证据和2号♥证据的显示
the plaintiff's father released any and all rights
原告的父亲已将所有权移交
to Kurt's amber ale.
至库尔特琥珀啤酒
Counselor, would you like to see exhibit "A"?
辩方律师 是否要看1号♥证据
Yes, Your Honor.
是的 法官阁下
Yes, Your Honor, I would.
是的 法官阁下
I'd love to go to the window, look at a little sunshine.
我想去窗边站站 感受感受阳光的普照
Yeah, that's the President.
没错 总统老这么说话
It's Jimmy Stewart.
是吉米·斯图尔特
The peanut farmer.
种花生的农民
The actor Jimmy Stewart.
演员吉米·斯图尔特
These are the rules,
这是规则没错
and this is the binding contract.
这是有法律约束力的契约没错
I hope he's not charging her for this.
真希望他没收她钱
We would like the court to make note of rule 18
请法庭注意第18条规则
In the Golden State Brew-off rules, which stipulate
黄金州酿造比赛的规则规定
"All contestants must sample
所有的参赛者必须尝试
every other contestant's brew."
其他参赛者所酿造的酒类
All right, that means that my client
这意味着我的委托人
signed away any rights pursuant to rules
如果是根据规则签署权利转让协议的话
that required he drink 44 beers before doing so?
那么他在签署之前必须喝掉44杯啤酒
Given the laws regarding "Lack of capacity,"
根据法律规定 签署人酒后缺乏认知能力
We challenge the legality of that.
因此我们认为该份协议不具备法律效应
Me too.
我也这么认为
Further, we would like to file a motion for permanent injunction
同时 我们将动议法庭颁布永久禁制令
demanding that pacific shores beverage
要求太平洋海岸饮料公♥司♥
immediately cease and desist
立即停止生产和出♥售♥
The production and sales of Kurt's Amber Ale.
库尔特琥珀啤酒
Your honor, he's talking about shutting down a brewery.
法官阁下 他在建议关闭一家酿酒厂
And... and "And"?
然后 然后 还有然后
We are seeking a construction trust
我们要求获得
for any and all proceeds generated from the sale of this product.
由此产品销♥售♥衍生出来的所有利润
That's...millions. And...
那得...上百万 还有
"And"? Dude, you're done.
还有 伙计 你有完没完
And punitive damages in the amount of $100 million.
还有惩罚性损害赔偿一亿美金
I think summary judgment is out.
我觉得没可能即决审判了
Davey, goliath, we're going to trial.
戴维 巨人 我们将进行庭审
That may be the first time in your life
这肯定是你这辈子
you have been called goliath.
第一次被叫为巨人
The punitive filing is meritless.
惩罚性赔偿的申请太不应该了
They're looking for a settlement.
他们这是要算总账啊
And they might get it
没准他们能赢了官司
because their other stuff has real teeth.
因为他们所说都是事实
Okay, but maybe we caught a break here.
我们也许该换一下思路
I mean, who knows more about alcohol rulings than us?
关于酒精规则方面 谁比我们还要了解
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表