剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
Trial to be set for August.
审判定于八月份
Guilty!
我有罪
If I may approach.
我可以上前吗
You have 10 seconds to prove
你有十秒钟时间来证明
there's a manual component to the knife,
这把刀上有个手动的装置
or he goes to county.
否则他就要上法庭
Certainly, Your Honor.
好的 法官阁下
Oh, this is nothing.
这还不算什么
You try doing this in the moonlight
你可以试试像我一样在1968年
in a driving rain in Cambodia in 1968 as I did.
柬埔寨的倾盆大雨中借着月光打开它
Ah! Voila?
瞧 可不是
There you are, Your Honor. No longer a switchblade.
请看 法官阁下 不再是弹簧折刀了
Uh, and if you see on --
并且 如果你看到这个
If I dismiss the case, Mr. Infeld,
因费尔德先生 如果我撤销此案
will you stop talking?
你能闭嘴吗
Certainly.
当然可以
Mr. Singh is ordered released forthwith.
辛先生会被立即释放
You can pick up the knife from
你可以在楼下职员办公室
the clerk's office downstairs.
拿回你的小刀
Are we finished?
可以结束了吧
Have a nice evening, Your Honor.
祝你有个愉快的夜晚 法官阁下
May I speak with you a moment?
我能和你谈谈吗
Yes. Oh, by the way,
当然可以 对了
It's very generous of Elisa to finish her workday,
艾丽莎被你开除了还愿意留下来
especially after you fired her.
做完今天的工作 真是太大方了
Yeah. That's what I wanted to talk to you about.
其实这就是我想跟你说的
Elisa got it right.
艾丽莎是对的
Roger got it wrong.
是罗杰搞错了
Oh. Well, what about the C.R.A. exemption?
那新兴商业区豁免权呢
Doesn't apply to properties
对市中心商业区房♥产
in the downtown business district.
不适用
In fact, her diligence
事实上 她的努力
will eventually earn this firm thousands
给公♥司♥带来的利益
in billable hours.
会翻几番
Really?
真的吗
Well, um, why don't we hire her full-time
那么 我们何不录用她为
as a first-year associate?
全职的新人助理呢
Really? Yeah.
可以吗 当然
Any colleague that you can recommend
你推荐的每个员工
is worth their weight in gold.
确实还是有两把刷子的
Anyway, I like the cut of her jib.
不管怎么说 我挺喜欢她的样子
Yeah, her jib rocks,
她的确很好看
but it's just -- I -- you don't have to.
不过 你不用非得这样
Make her an offer -- 150.
给她开个价 十五万年薪
You know, it's funny.
说起来挺有意思的
I could swear I've seen her somewhere before.
我敢肯定我之前在哪儿见过她
We know Captain Vaughn got the guys
我们知道沃恩上尉把他们
assigned to E.O.D.
调到了爆♥炸♥物处理小组
We also know she's hiding something,
而且她对我们有所隐瞒
Since she wanted them off-base,
虽然她想让他们离开基地
but we still need a motive.
可她是出于什么动机呢
That, and some evidence would be nice.
是啊 要能再有点证据就好了
Something hard.
要有力一点的
I'll give a full salute
要是你们能挖掘出我们长官的
if you can dig up some dirt on our C.O.
负面消息 我就欢天喜地了
Unfortunately, she testified before Congress in 2002
不幸的是 2002年的时候她作为
as an expert in women's roles in the armed forces.
军中女性定位的专家在国会做过证
Wow. I didn't even know about that.
我都不知道这回事儿
Is it time to wave the white flag?
是不是该投降了
Not quite yet. Check this out.
还不到时候 看看这个
Women are a valuable support asset
在任何一支军队中
in every branch of the armed forces.
女性都是不容小视的一部分
But for the sake of everyone in uniform,
但是为了部队整体的利益
it's essential that we retain the ban
我们必须禁止
on women engaging in front-line combat.
女性参与一线战斗
They do not have the strength or the endurance
她们并不具备男性对手的
of their male counterparts
力量和耐力
And would not only put themselves in harm's way
她们不仅会置自身于险境
but also their fellow service members.
还会危及她们的战友
I don't believe it.
我简直不敢相信
She lied to us?
她对我们撒谎了
You were right. She does care about you.
你们是对的 她不是不关心你们
She just cares about the navy more.
但是她更关心军队
Vaughn wanted you disqualified from the E.O.D.
沃恩派了暴徒去骚扰你们
by sending in goons to rough you up.
是想让你们没法加入爆♥炸♥物处理小组
Yeah. It's a win-win for her.
这事儿对她来说稳赢
The guys succeed in beating you up, you learn a lesson,
要是那些人打败了你们 你们就能
and learn that women don't belong on the front line.
吸取教训 接受女性不适宜前线的事实
Right. And if you win the brawl,
没错 而且如果你们打赢了
you get court-martialed and booted from the program.
你们就要上军事法庭 被踢出项目
That's why she was pushing the plea deal.
怪不得她这么提倡认罪协议
She doesn't want you discharged.
她不想让你们无罪释放
She wants you ineligible.
她想让你们的资格取消掉
There's our motive.
这就是我们的动机
We still have nothing concrete,
我们还是没有有力的证据
And Vaughn is too highly regarded and smart
而且沃恩对我们来说位高权重
for us to tear her down on the stand.
也太聪明 很难在法庭上扳倒她
You guys sure that she stuck up for you before?
你们确定她之前维护过你们吗
Positive. 100%.
当然 完全确定
All right. Good.
很好
'cause we're gonna have to risk your freedom to prove it.
我们需要赌上你们的自♥由♥来证明这一点
How did you feel when you found out that you'd been
当你发现自己被爆♥炸♥物处理小组除名时
left off the list for the E.O.D. unit?
你是怎么想的
Angry, sir.
很生气 先生
Well, you thought maybe that they had made a mistake
你是不是以为是他们的失误
in passing you over?
导致你没有出现在名单上
I knew they did.
我是这么想的
We consistently tested higher than
我们几乎是基地中最优秀的了
almost everyone on the base, man or woman.
不管是男性还是女性
Objection. It's not Petty Officer Ward's place
抗♥议♥ 沃尔德中士并没有权力
to question authority.
质疑组织的安排
It's her place to respect it.
她的义务是尊重安排
What if George Washington
如果乔治·华盛顿没有
had never questioned authority?
质疑权威会怎样
That flag would be a Union Jack.
这儿八成还挂着英国国旗
I'd be wearing a wig right now,
我估计还带着假发
And we'd all have weird monopoly-looking currency.
我们还用着奇怪垄断货币
Sustained.
反对有效
Save the speech for closing, Mr. Bash.
把这演讲留到结案的时候吧 巴什先生
Petty Officer Ward, you understand that
沃尔德上士 你可知道
fighting is chargeable under the UCMJ?
军事审判统一法典规定斗殴将被起诉
Yes, sir.
知道 先生
Did you start that fight?
这场斗殴是你挑起的吗
We didn't have a choice.
我们没有选择的余地
Because those two men provoked you?
因为那两个人先挑衅你们吗
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
They provoked us because they didn't think
他们挑衅我们只是因为
we were tough enough to fight back.
他们觉得我们不够强大 无法反击
Do you think that women are physically tougher than men?
你认为女兵比男兵身体更强壮吗
No, sir.
不是 先生
At our level, 99 out of 100 aren't,
我们这种水平 百分之九十九都不如男兵
But there are exceptions.
但是也有例外的情况
Am I looking at an exception?
我面前的是一个例外吗
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
So, did you and Petty Officer Ward
你和沃尔德上士率先动手
start a fight because you realized that the Navy as a whole
是不是因为你们觉得海军需要
needed to re-evaluate its requirements
对女兵上战场的要求
for women serving in combat,
从整体上重新评价
and you decided to change it right then and right there?
然后你们决定此时此刻立即做出改变
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表