剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
you established the criteria for newly joining members.
你制定了新成员加入的准则
I make certain each member
我要确保每个成员
fulfills the guidelines of our charter.
都符合我们的准则
And according to your criteria,
那么 按照你的准则要求
You don't think that Lance here is gay enough?
你认为在座的兰斯不算纯同性恋
I don't think Lance is gay at all.
我认为他压根不是同性恋
Why? Because he doesn't act like you?
为什么 因为他行为方式和你不同吗
Because he hasn't had a physical or romantic affair
因为他没有和任何同性
with a member of the same sex.
有过身体或情感上的亲密关系
Gay isn't a phase
因费尔德先生 在我们协会中
in our league, Mr. Infeld.
同性恋不单单是一个方面
Are you confident about your own sexuality?
你确定自己的性取向吗
I came out in high school.
我高中就出柜了
I've had multiple relationships. I am a gay man.
有过多段同性恋关系 我就是个同性恋
Using your criteria, I suppose.
我猜你正在引用你的准则
Nobody could dispute my pride.
没有人可以质疑我性向
Ah! Now, I'm really happy to hear you say that,
真高兴你这么说了
because I have my own test for gayness.
因为我也有一套自己的同性恋检测方法
Objection, Your Honor.
我反对 法官阁下
Mr. Infeld doesn't have expert knowledge.
因费尔德先生并不具备专业知识
Your Honor, this witness has already testified
法官阁下 这位证人已经表明
that nobody will doubt his pride.
没有人可以质疑他的性向
Certainly if he's as gay as he says he is,
如果真如他所说 他是位同性恋的话
then he'll pass any test with flying colors.
那他一定可以成功通过任何测试
Overruled. I'll allow it.
驳回抗♥议♥ 允许提问
Thank you.
谢谢您
So, Mr. Thorpe...
那么 索普先生...
would you please illuminate for the court
你能告诉法庭
who won "dancing with the stars," Season Two?
谁是"与明星共舞"第二季的冠军
I don't watch "dancing with the stars."
我不看"与明星共舞"
What?! Oh, my.
什么 天呐
Oh, well, you should.
好吧 您应该看看
It's a wonderful show.
那节目很棒
By the way, Drew Lachey.
顺便说一句 冠军是德鲁·莱西
He took the tiara home that year.
那一年是他摘得桂冠
Um moving on.
好 下一题
As a gay man, you obviously know
作为一位同性恋 你肯定知道
Kathy Griffin's current hair color.
凯西·格里芬的头发颜色吧
Red.
红色
Ohh. Oh, dear.
哦 天呐
No, red is her natural hair color.
不对哦 红色是她本来的发色
Copper -- that's the new red.
应该是红棕色 才出的一种红色
What's gayer -- Pilates or Yoga?
普拉提和瑜伽 哪个更有同性恋倾向
Objection!
我反对
This ridiculous test of Mr. Infeld's
因费尔德先生这个测试很荒唐
doesn't prove anything about sexuality.
而且不足以证明性向问题
It's arbitrary and demeaning.
这个测试武断而且侮辱人
Precisely.
说得没错
My criteria is no less absurd than Mr. Thorpe's.
我的准则和索普先生的准则一样不合理
The only difference is, Your Honor,
法官阁下 唯一的区别在于
his criteria unfairly stripped Lance
他准则的不公导致
and the Burbank Bears of their title.
兰斯和伯班克小熊队失去了他们的冠军
Well, thank you. No further questions. Mm.
谢谢您 没有问题了
Pilates is gayer.
普拉提更同性恋一点儿
Inviting every heterosexual from your office
邀请办公室里所有的异性恋
won't protect you from turning gay, Damien.
也不能阻止你变成同性恋 达米恩
Oh, please.
拜托
I am more than comfortable with my sexuality.
我对我的性向非常满意
Besides, my bed count in college speaks for itself.
而且我大学时的留宿情况很能说明问题
Numbers that can't be verified.
那些数字无法查证
Man, everything is a competition with you.
什么到了你那儿都跟比赛一样
I'm trying to tell you I lied about my stats.
我只是想告诉你我谎报了我的统计数
No way!
不可能
Every theta pledge did the walk of shame
每一个从你房♥间出来的女生
out of your room.
都羞羞答答的
I saw them come out in pairs.
我看到她们成双成对地出来啊
Oh, I'm a fabulous listener.
我是个很好的倾诉对象
They'd talk about their eating disorders,
她们老是说饮食失调
cheating boyfriends, waxing.
负心汉 蜜蜡除毛之类的
What about Leslie Friedman?
那莱斯利·弗里德曼是怎么回事儿
Virgin. Probably still is.
她是处♥女♥ 说不定现在都还是
What? Or Chloe Summers and Greta Turnberry.
什么 那克洛伊·萨默斯和葛丽泰·特恩贝里呢
Lesbian. Pregnant, Econ Professor.
俩女同 被经济学教授搞怀孕了
Amanda Morris?
阿曼达·莫里斯呢
It was 20 years ago.
那是二十年前的事儿了
Did you or didn't you have sex with Amanda Morris?
你到底有没有和阿曼达·莫里斯上♥床♥
Amanda isn't the only person
阿曼达可不是唯一
that Lance has forgotten about.
一个兰斯忘记的人
Did he tell you about his ex-wife?
他有没有跟你提过他前妻
What?
什么
Tanya and I got married on a cruise to Barbados.
坦尼娅和我在去巴巴多斯的途中结的婚
It lasted three years.
婚姻持续了三年
And Tanya is testifying against us in the morning.
明天早上坦尼娅会来为我们对手作证
Could you give us a moment?
能给我们点私人空间么
Look at me.
看看我
Stanton gave us matching suits for making equity partners.
斯坦顿给我们合伙人定制地西装
We wanted breakaway tuxedos,
我们想要两截式礼服
But they're not professional -- here.
不过对于办公室来说 太不专业了
Listen, Peter,
皮特 我说
I was thinking about the conversation
我一直在思考我们
we were having the other day.
那天的谈话
Which conversation is that?
你说的是哪次
Oh. Yeah.
那次啊
It might've crossed my mind a couple hundred times.
那个已经在我脑海中闪现过几百次了
I mean, it seems crazy for two people
让两个有感觉的人
with so much chemistry to deny something so natural.
拒绝本能 太不人道了
You're reading my mind.
你会读心术吧
Two people working together...
两个在一起
in the trenches.
工作的战友
Who would blame them?
谁能为此而责备他们呢
A Jury.
评审团就能
This is about Kohler and Pollock?!
这是为了科勒和波洛克案子吗
Judgment can be compromised when desire interferes.
激♥情♥点燃的时候就会使理智丧失
That was cruel.
这样太残忍♥了
But effective.
但是确实如此
We're willing to reduce the charge
我们愿意把控诉的罪名减轻到
to one count of misdemeanor conduct
一次不检点的行为
and he steps down from the bench for good.
他得离职才行
He'll never go for it. And D.A. Pollock isn't exactly --
他不会答应的 而且波洛克检察官并不算是
She's a victim.
她是受害者
She heads up our Conviction Integrity Program.
她领导我们公正审判计划
She started the Prisoner Rehabilitation Program.
她发起了囚犯康复计划
She runs the Unsolved Crimes Division. She's a saint.
她管理未破案件部门 她是圣人
She helps inmates... graduate high school.
她帮助服刑人员获得高中学历
Assface!
皱皱脸
Hey! Grandma Janie!
詹妮奶奶
Assface. Hi.
皱皱脸 你好
Sorry. You have to go.
抱歉 你得走了
We have high-level legal defense stuff.
我们有高级辩护材料要处理
Yeah, we're gonna talk about you. Get out of here.
对的 我们要谈论你了 快走吧
I'm gone. Get your boyfriend to take the deal.
我这就走 好好跟你男友谈谈这个案子
Did you show her our suits?
你给她看我们的西装了吗
Yeah. We got suits!
我们有西装了
Hey, we got to get Carmen on D.A. Pollock.
让卡门去调查波洛克检察官
She's either being blackmailed,
她是否被敲诈
she's being unfaithful,
是否出轨
or she's telling the truth.
或者她说的是真的
We shopped together, danced.
我们一起购物 一起跳舞
He was fun.
他很幽默
And if he was so wonderful,
既然他这么好
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表