剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
Young Colin,
小科林
going to Mega Fun World to meet his favorite character, Mr. Gibby,
去欢乐大世界见他最喜欢的吉比先生
Only to see an employee in Gibby garb,
结果见到一个员工穿着吉比的服装
head off, smoking...
没带面具 在那儿吸
Smoking a joint?
吸大♥麻♥
Isn't that traumatic enough?
这还不足以造成心理创伤吗
Is that about right?
这样做合适吗
I said, is that about right?!
我问你们 这样做合适吗
When I suggested a question,
我刚让你问个问题
I meant to the witness, not to the --
是让你问证人 不是...
G'day, Colin!
早上好 科林
Come play down under!
欢迎来澳洲玩
Traumatic enough, Dr. Hinkle?
受的刺♥激♥够严重吧 亨克尔医生
That's it!
够了
It's not weed.
这不是大♥麻♥
Mr. Franklin, Mr. Bash,
弗兰克林先生 巴什先生
you're both in contempt!
你们蔑视法庭
No. No, no, no! It was his faul idea.
不不不 都是他想的馊主意
It was your idea.
是你自己想出来的
I told you! Your Honor!
我说了吧 法官阁下
Oh, don't tase me, bro!
大哥 别电我啊
Contempt?
蔑视法庭
We'll never practice again.
以后再也当不成律师了
We're total laughingstocks.
我们都成了大笑柄
You're the one in the kangaroo costume.
穿着袋鼠服的是你
Franklin and Bash.
弗兰克林和巴什
We've been bailed out?
有人保我们出去吗
Not yet. I got a message for you.
还没 这有你们的信
We've probably been disbarred!
我们的律师资格八成被取消了
It's from Mega Fun World
是欢乐大世界写来的
They want to settle.
他们想庭外和解
And so the Franklin and Bash technique was born --
于是弗兰克林和巴什的套路就诞生了
Often copied, never equaled.
一直被模仿 从未被超越
47 contempt citations later.
曾四十七次因蔑视法庭被处罚
Yeah, it's only two off the record,
是啊 离记录就差两次了
and someday, with a lot of hard work,
经过艰苦的努力 总有一天
We're gonna get there.
我们会打破记录的
You need to take this seriously.
这不是在开玩笑
And you need to believe me.
你得相信我
It isn't that simple.
这事没那么简单
Actually, it is.
其实很简单
These aren't even admissible in court.
这又不能被法庭接受作为证据
We're not in court.
我们现在不在法庭
All right.
好吧
Is your name Jared Franklin?
你是杰尔德·弗兰克林吗
Yes.
是的
Officially, on my birth certificate,
我出生证明上记载的
it's "Elmo."
正式名字是埃尔默
What, like the --
什么 就是那个...
It's a family name. Next question.
是我们家的姓 下一个问题
Did you give Tammi Setten $1,000 to disappear?
你给没给过塔米·塞顿一千美元让她消失
No.
没有
Well, since I've been out here,
我来的这段时间里
have you thought about kissing me?
你有没有想过要亲我
No.
没有
Not once.
一点都没有
Really?
真的吗
There's a reason these aren't admissible in court.
它不能作为法庭证据是有原因的
You're obviously trying to manipulate --
你很显然在试图操纵
Could you just --
能不能
Yeah, no problem.
当然没问题
I got it.
我来
I got it. I got You got it?
我来 弄好了 弄好了吗
They gave me money, told me to get out of town,
他们给我钱 让我离开
start a new life.
开始新的生活
They never told you to use the money
他们没让你用这笔钱
to get your tattoo removed?
去把纹身洗掉吗
My tattoos are a part of who I am.
我的纹身已经成了我生命的一部分
I'd have never gone for that.
我绝不会去做这种事
Thank you. Nothing further.
谢谢你 我问完了
Tammi, you say your tattoos
塔米 你说纹身已经
are a part of who you are.
成了你生命的一部分
I'd like to ask you about a couple.
我倒是有几个问题想问你
In particular Objection!
特别是 反对
I've already ruled on the admissibility of that tattoo.
那个纹身能否成为证据 已经裁决过了
Yes, Your Honor.
是的 法官阁下
Her reasonable expectation of privacy.
她的隐私应该得到适当的保护
But we have someone who can speak to that.
但我们有证人来证明这一点
Your Honor, we call
法官阁下 我们请
Hollywood wheels jammer Corrina Keller.
好莱坞暴♥力♥轮滑队员卡琳娜·凯勒出庭
And here I thought you two couldn't surprise me.
我还真以为你们不会做出什么出格的事来
Bailiffs.
法警
Uh, wait, wait, Your Honor?
法官阁下 请您稍等
This uniform is the one
这是她们暴♥力♥轮滑队
the wheels roller derby team wore in 2011.
2011年版的队服
And the relevance being...
跟本案有关系吗
Ms. Setten was on the team
塞顿女士参加轮滑队的时候
when this uniform was being worn.
穿的就是这身队服
Yeah. Note her tube top.
请看她的抹胸上衣
That's completely impractical for roller derby.
它完全不适合力轮滑这项运动
Apparently, there were wardrobe malfunctions.
很显然 会经常出现走光的情况
I can imagine.
我能想象
And as you can see,
正如您所见到的
the area that Ms. Setten claims is private
塞顿女士所谓的隐私部位
was available to anybody
只要花8.5美元买♥♥张门票
willing to pay $8.50 for a ticket.
谁都可以看到
Ms. Setten,
塞顿女士
did you publicly wear this uniform?
你曾经在公共场合穿过这套队服吗
Yeah.
是的
Then the objection is overruled.
那我裁定刚才的反对无效
Ms. Setten's alleged tattoo is admissible.
塞顿女士身上所谓的纹身可以作为证据
Can you also tell her to give me my iPhone back?
你能让她把iPhone也还给我吗
Screw you. I didn't take your stupid phone.
去你的吧 我可没拿你该死的电♥话♥
All right, let's take a recess,
好了好了 我宣布休庭
and then we'll hear about this notorious tattoo.
开庭时再讨论这个臭名昭著的纹身
Ms. Setten, I believe you have a tattoo
塞顿女士 在你的左侧胸部上方
above your left breast?
应该有一个纹身吧
Ms. Setten, if you'd prefer,
塞顿女士 如果你愿意的话
we can present a photograph instead of --
我们也可以拍照片而不是...
Actually, Your Honor, I'd like to discuss her other tattoos.
法官阁下 我想就其他的纹身提问
You have a broken electric guitar
在你后背肩胛骨中间
between your shoulder blades.
有一个折断的吉他
Yeah. One of my first.
是啊 是我最早的纹身之一
There it is.
就是这个
And the numbers 12-6-7 on it.
上面有数字12-6-7
That's right.
是的
What's the significance?
这些数字代表什么
December 6, 2007.
2007年12月6日
My band played its first gig at the Avalon.
那天我们的乐队第一次在阿瓦隆演出
You were arrested that night, right?
当天晚上你被逮捕了 对吧
For brawling with people in the crowd?
因为你跟听众发生了冲突
You guys got the case dismissed.
你们帮我让检方撤销了指控
And the cougar on your hip?
胯骨上的美洲狮呢
Objection. What do her previous tattoos
反对 她之前的纹身
have to do with whether the defendants paid her off?
与被告是否收买♥♥她有何关系
They establish a pattern, Your Honor,
这里面有规律可循 法官阁下
And give meaning to the tattoo in question.
可以用以解释她胸部上的纹身
Objection overruled.
反对无效
Witness can answer.
目击者请回答问题
It's for a 1972 Cougar.
这指的是1972年的美洲狮
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表