剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
Tommy?
汤米
Well, I told you you couldn't trust my opponent.
我告诉过你们吧 不能相信我的对手
And now, it's my turn to get ahead of all of you.
现在该轮到我自曝家丑了
My wife and I had a brief downbeat in our marriage.
我妻子和我的婚姻曾经有过一点小麻烦
She sought comfort
她曾经投入到
in the arms of someone outside of our union.
其他人的怀抱里寻求慰藉
Another woman.
其他的女人
Okay, but can you hold, please?
好的 请稍等
I'll break into the meeting.
我会冲进会场告诉他的
Thanks.
谢谢
Yeah, I just got off the phone.
我刚挂的电♥话♥
It's confirmed. The vote's this afternoon, 4:00 our time.
已经确定了 投票在下午四点举♥行♥
Well... it seems that a passenger jet
看来有一架客机
has just been forced to land in Denver,
在丹佛迫降
so they could remove
好让他们把咱们事务所的
two Infeld/Daniels equity partners.
两位合伙人赶走
So we won't be sold.
公♥司♥不卖♥♥了
I guess someone's gonna have to talk to accounting
看来某人要跟财务谈谈
and get Franklin and Bash some bail money.
花钱把弗兰克林和巴什保释出来
And a lawyer.
还有律师
Yes, indeed.
当然
Okay, who wants to get drunk like a giant, huh?
谁想大醉一场
You need a tiny bottle. I can tell.
我知道你得来一杯
OK. Great! Thank you.
好的 太好了 谢谢
It's official!
官方消息
Franklin and Franklin
弗兰克林和弗兰克林事务所
have withdrawn their bid to buy Infeld/Daniels.
撤回收♥购♥我们事务所的投标了
All right.
好吧
A sentence that I thought
下面这句话我本来
that I would never utter--
这辈子都说不出口的
To Jared and Peter, for throwing themselves upon the grenade.
敬杰尔德和皮特迎难而上的精神
Hear, hear. Please don't go soft on us.
干杯干杯 别对我们这么温柔
Oh, please-- nowhere in my toast
拜托 我的祝词里可没说
did I say that I liked you, because I don't.
我喜欢你 因为我不喜欢
Oh! You want to join me in the hot tub?
想跟我一起洗个热水澡吗
There's women in there.
还有女人相伴哦
Not if I was on fire. Thank you.
除非我着火了 谢谢
There weren't women in there. You should reconsider.
里面没女人 再想想
No.
不用了
Stewardess! Might I top off your aircraft?
空姐 我能掀掉你们的飞机头吗
Please, sir.
拜托别这样 先生
Now, listen, no flying for 20 minutes, okay?
听着 放松二十分钟 成吗
Right on. Cheers.
没问题 干杯
Would you excuse me?
失陪一下
So, we are gonna keep working together.
我们以后还要一起共事吧
Actually,
其实
New york got word of my teleconference with Brock.
纽约方面截到我和布洛克的视频通话
He ratted me out, they traced the server
他出♥卖♥♥♥了我 他们追踪了服务器
to where the conference call was held
查到开会的地点
to-- yep-- your house.
也就是 你家
That's no problem. We-- we can get your job back easy.
这没问题 我们很快就能帮你找回工作
We're equity partners. We got power.
我们是股东合伙人 有这权力
No, I mean, I'd like to keep seeing you,
不 我是说 我很喜欢跟你在一起
which means that we shouldn't work together,
也就是说 我们不能一起工作
unless you have a problem with that.
除非你不愿意
We do. Okay, time for bed, Pindy.
我们不愿意 好了该睡了 品品
Somebody's had one too many pink squirrels.
某人就爱多管闲事
Sorry about that.
抱歉
We're all very happy here, Yoko.
我们都很高兴 洋子
It's not like she's moving in.
她又不是要搬过来
Although that's a great idea.
这主意也不错
Wait, really?
等等 真的吗
Sure. Live in the moment, kids, right?
当然了 活在当下 孩子们 对吧
I don't recall you being invited.
您老怎么不请自来
You know, Elton stopped inviting me
埃尔顿许多年前
to his Oscar party years ago,
就不请我去他的派对了
but that never stopped me from crashing it.
但我还是能把派对搞砸
I just thought I'd, um, pop by, say thank you.
我只是想来 说声谢谢
What you did saved a lot of people their jobs.
你们的所作所为让许多人保住了工作
And put us on the no-fly list.
也让自己上了禁飞名单
Oh, well, you'll love seeing this country by train.
你们搭火车也很不错
Just level with us from now on. That's all.
从现在起别再撒谎了 就这样
What, after all the stunts you've pulled,
怎么 你们搞出这么多乱子
I need your forgiveness?
我还得祈求你们的原谅吗
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Accepted.
接受道歉
I'm gonna need some more time.
我还需要点时间
Okay.
时间到
And listen, don't be afraid to forgive your father.
我说 原谅父亲没什么可怕的
It's a conversation for another time.
这个话题以后再说
This is a party!
这是个派对
Fair enough.
好吧
Hi, everyone. Daddy's home.
大家好 老爸回来了
Could we have a better boss?
就不能有个好点的老板吗
The only better boss would be us.
那就是我们自己了
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表