剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
No.
不是
Ask me another one.
换一个
Do you have an erection right now?
你现在勃起了吗
N--
没...
Pindy.
品品
That's just --
真是...
I don't know what Tafflinger's up to,
我不知道塔弗林格想干嘛
but as long as we beat the Tammi allegations,
但只要我们推♥翻♥塔米的指控
he can't touch us.
他就没法动我们
We got to talk to Tammi.
我们得和塔米谈谈
Tafflinger ordered you not to.
塔弗林格说过不许你们去
You violate that, we're just as screwed.
如果你们违反指令 我们就完了
You know what? Check with women's lock-up.
你去女子监狱看看
See if we have any clients in there.
看有没有我们的当事人在那里
He said we can't talk to her,
他说我们不能和她交谈
but no one said we can't talk at her.
但没说我们不能在她面前说话
Oh, you are you and I always...
你真是... 我们永远...
Jo Jo!
乔乔
Jo Jo, how's our favorite forger?
我们最爱的造假者最近如何啊
Confused.
有点疑惑啊
I don't have any court dates coming up, do I?
我最近没接到上庭通知吧
No. No, no, no. Just have a seat.
没 没事 先坐吧
We need a favor.
我们需要你帮忙
Here she comes.
她来了
Just go with it, Jo Jo.
开始吧 乔乔
Go with what?
开始什么
You've got a lot of nerve.
你们真是胆大啊
Me? Them.
我 他们
Franklin and Bash.
弗兰克林和巴什
Oh. Hi.
你好
Oh, excuse me, counselor,
律师先生 麻烦一下
but, um, would you please tell your client that...
能告诉你的当事人...
in light of her totally unfounded allegations
因为她没来由的指控
that we can't talk to her.
我们现在不能跟她说话吗
What's going on?
什么情况
We're visiting with our client,
我们在见我们的当事人
And you're visiting with yours.
你在见你的
The fact that we have history with Ms. Setten --
其实我们跟塞顿女士有点过节
Any trouble I've gotten you into
我给你们找麻烦只是因为
is 'cause you gave me money and told me to leave town.
你们给了我钱 让我远走高飞
I'm sorry. There she goes again,
抱歉 她又开始了
talking directly at us, and such bullshit!
她在直接跟我们说话 而且是说胡话
Jo Jo, could you please tell that woman
乔乔 你能告诉那女人
that she doesn't want perjury charges
她不会希望在所有的麻烦之中
added to all the trouble she's already in?
再加条伪证罪起诉吧
You don't want any perjury charges.
你不会希望被起诉伪证罪的
Tammi, I don't think we should be talking
塔米 我觉得我们不该
any of these people.
跟他们说话
You're right.
没错
You know why?
知道为什么吗
'Cause you've...
因为你是我...
got my back!
坚强的后盾
She's using our slogan against us.
她在用我们的口号♥对付我们
See, he'd never promise
他从没跟我保证说
to stick with me no matter what and then bail.
无论如何都会跟我联♥系♥ 保释我
Oh, yeah? You know, we represented your client
是吗 我们曾为你当事人做代理
for three years, mostly pro bono.
长达三年 几乎是无偿工作
Or did she forget about Valentine's Day, 2008?
可能她还忘了2008年情人节的事
If so, have her refer to her right forearm.
若真忘了 让她看看她的右前臂
You see, Jo Jo, Tammi broke up with an old boyfriend
乔乔 塔米为了和某人男友分手
by stabbing him in the neck with a pair of scissors,
拿一把剪刀扎了他的脖子
and we got her off by pleading self-defense.
我们帮她辩护称正当防卫让她脱罪
But the second they get offers from a big firm, they forget.
可他们一被大律所录用 就忘了你
They sell out, throw you aside,
他们把自己卖♥♥掉 把你丢到一边
and give you a grand to ease their guilty conscience.
用钱来弥补他们的内疚
I-I didn't get any money.
我...我没收到什么钱啊
We don't.
我们不会这么做的
I'm looking at 25 years on the robbery charges
他们付钱让我跑路的那次抢劫罪
they paid me to run away on.
让我判了个二十五年
We didn't pay you --
我们没有付钱让你...
Yes. 25 years.
好 二十五年
And how much more will I get if I'm convicted of perjury?
若我被判伪证罪 会多加几年刑呢
Two, tops. It would probably run concurrent.
最多两年 也许会几个刑期同期执行
Tell your lawyers I'll see them in court!
告诉你的律师们 我跟他们法庭上见
She said she'd see you guys in court.
他说跟你们法庭上见
In court. Thank you, Jo Jo.
法庭见 谢谢乔乔
We...heard that.
我们...听见了
Damn it!
该死的
Bad day?
今天不顺吗
Microwave popcorn and power bars.
只有微波爆米花和能量棒
I mean, this is why everyone hates L.A.
所以大家才讨厌洛杉矶
Is these really all you've got?
你们真的只有这些吃的吗
If you don't know where to look.
你不知道从哪找而已
My private stash.
这是我的私人储藏
Double stuff, huh?
夹心饼干哦
Can I have one?
能给我一个吗
Maybe.
也许可以
What's Tafflinger up to?
塔弗林格想搞什么鬼
Are you really bribing me with Oreos?
你真的想用奥利奥贿赂我吗
I don't know. Am I?
不知道 我在贿赂你吗
Okay, that... is just stupid.
好吧 那...也太二了
No. It's subjective.
不 这是主观认识问题
Okay. - I'm -- I'm entitled --
我...我应有...
No, no, no. XBox vs. WII,
不不不 XBox和WII
Kobe vs. LeBron --
科比和勒布朗哪个好
These things are subjective.
这些才是主观认识问题
Saying that "Sixteen candles"
说在约翰·修斯的作品中
is a better John Hughes movie than "The breakfast club"?
《十六支蜡烛》比《早餐俱乐部》好
Objectively wrong.
绝对是错的
You know what? I've got to get back to work,
我得回去工作了
But you still haven't replied to our request
但你还没有对我们的
for a private interview.
私下调查要求作出回应
This didn't count?
这不算吗
No, sorry.
对不起 不算
Okay.
好吧
If you're gonna interrogate me,
若你要来审问我
then I get to ask you one question.
我得问个问题
Okay. One.
好 就一个
Is this why you went to Law School?
你读法学院就是为了做这个吗
To bring down fellow lawyers?
为了扳倒律所的同事吗
We didn't do this, Emily.
我们没有做那事 艾米丽
And I'm supposed to believe you just because you say so?
你这么说我就要相信你吗
Yeah.
对
Something like that.
大概是这样
Thanks for the cookies.
谢谢你的饼干
How long have you worked for Franklin and Bash?
你为弗兰克林和巴什工作多久了
How long do you think I have?
你觉得呢
Do you mind if ask the questions?
介意我问个问题吗
Should I mind?
我应该介意吗
You're making this needlessly difficult.
你在把事情变麻烦 这是没必要的
Am I?
是吗
Or have I just trained myself
或者我只是在训练自己
to resist the Reid Technique of Interrogation?
抵抗里德审讯技术呢
By turning my questions back on me?
把我的问题丢回给我
Maybe... he?
也许 他
Is that what you're doing?
你现在是不是在这么做
Are you doing it to me now?
你现在是这么对我的吗
Question mark.
问号♥
What do you think, Mr. Singh?
你觉得呢 辛先生
So...how you met Franklin and Bash.
那么 你怎么认识弗兰克林和巴什的
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表