剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
Watch me. I'm gonna get some coffee.
瞧我 我去买♥♥咖啡了
You want anything?
你想要什么吗
No.
谢谢
I'll...get...black.
我想要黑咖啡
So you didn't take Lulu to the pound?
你没有带露露去收留所吗
I think Lulu was dumped by her owner
我以为露露是被她的主人丢在了
in a nice, safe neighborhood
一个和睦 安全的社区里
hoping someone would pick her up.
希望有人把她捡回家
She's lucky the coyotes didn't get her.
没被郊狼先抓住真是她的幸运
Ms. Steele,
斯蒂尔女士
the Paloma bag you're carrying --
你带着的那个帕洛玛手提包
is that real?
那是真货吗
It is. A gift from my ex-husband.
是真的 我前夫送我的礼物
I guess it holds some sentimental value.
对我有一定的情感价值吧
Do you know how much that bag costs?
你知道这包的价格吗
Yes. Uh, somewhere around 75 grand.
知道 大约七万五千美元左右吧
Gun to your head.
若是有枪对准你的头
A thief says, "Hand over your Paloma bag,
小偷说 把你的帕洛玛包
or your dog Lulu."
或你的狗露露给我
Which is it?
你会选哪个
Objection. This case is not about a stolen bag.
反对 这个案子和偷包没任何关系
What opposing counsel doesn't understand,
对方律师不明白
is a dog isn't property like a car or a purse.
狗和车或手提包这样的财产不一样
Albeit a very perfect Paloma bag,
就算是一个非常完美的帕洛玛手提包
which we'll discuss later at great length.
待会我们得详细谈谈这个包
Overruled. So...the bag or the dog?
反对无效 结果呢 是包还是狗
That's easy.
这简单
I can live without a bag,
没了包我照样生活下去
but not without my dog.
没了狗就不同了
And I'll do anything to keep her.
为了留住她我愿做任何事
No further questions.
没有别的问题了
Cold and flu germs can live up to
感冒和流感的病菌在坚硬的表面上
48 hours on hard surfaces.
可以存活48小时
You're an embarrassment to the American Bar Association.
你是美国酒吧协会的耻辱
I aim high.
我的目标更高
Nice suit. Thanks.
这西装不错嘛 谢谢
His compliment isn't genuine.
他不是真的在称赞你
My partner is known for his biting sarcasm.
我搭档的冷嘲热讽是众所周知的
Is that true? Not at all.
真的吗 绝对不是
When we're done,
我们任务完成之后
I'm gonna buy that suit from you for a million dollars.
我要花一百万买♥♥下你身上那套西装
Damien.
达米恩
What are you doing with this turd of a case?
你为何会接这种傻♥逼♥的案子
Hey, just because Lady Justice is blind
就算正义女神瞎了眼
doesn't mean she cannot hear...sir.
她还能听得见呢 先生
Who's that guy?
那家伙是谁
He's nobody.
他不重要
Look, let's just do this quick
咱们快点把事情解决了
so we can get back to our lives.
就回我们自己的生活
Misdemeanor with probation.
判轻罪外加缓刑
Love to, but this is a real crime.
谁不愿意啊 但这可是一桩真正的犯罪
Your client's robbery has gone viral.
你委托人抢劫的视频已经在网上传遍了
My boss wants to make an example out of gentleman Jim
我上司想拿这位绅士吉姆来警戒他人
so that others don't get the idea
别让其他人觉得
that if they just steal with good manners and a squirt gun,
只要拿一把水枪礼貌地抢劫就能
they won't do any jail time.
逃脱监禁了
I'm sorry, Damien.
很抱歉 达米恩
But that poor sap's going away for five years.
这可怜的家伙要被关个五年咯
Did he just say five years?
他说的是五年吗
Who's gonna take care of my father if I'm gone for five years?
我被监禁五年谁来照顾我父亲啊
Relax. It's just a preliminary hearing.
放轻松 这只是初审呢
I shouldn't have listened.
我真不该听了他的话
"Listened"?
"听他的话"
Who told you that Lucky Lou's had a bunch of cash lying around?
谁告诉过你好运路易餐厅有很多现金啊
No one. This was my master plan.
谁也没跟我说 主意是我出的
Oh, and it worked great.
结果还真顺利啊
Jim, if someone put you up to this,
吉姆 若是有人唆使你做的
he's a co-conspirator.
他就是共谋者
And if you give us his name,
如果你告诉我们他的名字
we can get you a lighter sentence.
我们就能让你判得更轻
No way. No way.
没门 绝对不可能
I...maybe I make cheese, but I'm no rat.
我也许是个做奶酪的 但我绝不是老鼠
The plaintiff would like to call
原告想传唤
Mr. Patrick Meisner to the stand.
帕特里克·迈斯纳先生上证人席
Uh, objection, Your Honor.
反对 法官阁下
There is no Patrick Meisner on the witness list.
帕特里克·迈斯纳根本不在证人名单上
Your Honor, sorry,
法官阁下 抱歉
we attempted to deliver a new witness list last night,
昨晚我们试图重新提出一张新的证人名单
but our messenger was pulled over for speeding.
但是信使却因超速行驶而被警♥察♥逮住了
And who knew he had two priors, so...
谁会想到呢 他居然有俩前科 结果
Haven't heard that one before.
这借口我还从没听过
It's so lame we're okay with it.
烂得我都不想反对了
Thanks.
谢谢
Bush league.
二流货色
Mr. Meisner, will you please remind the jury
迈斯纳先生 请你告诉陪审团
where you work?
你在哪里工作
The East Valley Animal Shelter in Woodland Hills.
伍兰冈的东谷动物收♥容♥所♥
Is it true that Evanthia Steele,
伊雯瑟雅·斯蒂尔说她在
who says she found the dog in Santa Monica,
圣塔莫尼卡找到的小狗 她真的开车
drove 15 miles to your Rescue Center in Woodland Hills?
去了二十四公里外在伍兰冈的营救中心吗
Yes, that's correct. Wow. Really?
是的 你说得没错 真的吗
And where did she tell you she found the dog?
她有说在哪里找到小狗的吗
In Woodland Hills. Woodland Hills?
在伍兰冈 伍兰冈吗
Why not Las Vegas?
为何不是拉斯维加斯呢
Now, why would a westsider
为何一个西区居民
venture into your center in the valley
会冒险带一只丢失的小狗到你
with a missing pet?
位于山里的营救中心去呢
Well, sometimes dog owners embed a computer chip in the dog
有些狗的主人会在狗的身上嵌入芯片
with a name and address.
记录着主人的名字和地址
If the dog doesn't have this,
如果狗的身上没有芯片
it makes it very easy for the finder
捡到的人很容易把狗
to claim the dog as theirs.
据为己有
Objection. Speculation. Sustained.
反对 这是推测 反对有效
Did this dog have a chip in it?
这只狗身上嵌入了芯片吗
No, it did not.
没有嵌入
Mr. Meisner, how many days are required
迈斯纳先生 丢失的宠物
before someone can claim ownership of a lost pet?
要在多少天之后才能由他人认领带走呢
10 days.
十天
On what day did Ms. Steele arrive to claim Maxine?
斯蒂尔女士什么时候来认领麦可欣的
She was at my door when I opened
第十天早上开门的时候
on the morning of the 10th day.
她就已经在门口等候了
Thank you, Mr. Meisner.
谢谢你 迈斯纳先生
No further questions, Your Honor.
没有别的问题了 法官阁下
Your Honor, given Ms. Steele is on record
法官阁下 既然在记录上斯蒂尔女士说
saying she'd do anything to save that dog,
她为了救这只狗愿意做任何事
We would like that dog placed in custody of a third party.
我们希望由第三人监护这条狗
What? Counselors in my chambers. You may step down.
什么 律师到我的办公室 你可以离开证人席了
Well, we were wrong.
是我们说错了
I guess you guys do take the
看来你们俩当成
"Hail Mary" cases, huh?
万福玛利亚的案子在办啊
'Cause you got no shot at winning this one.
因为你绝不可能赢这个案子
Yeah. Nice loafers.
嗯 皮鞋不错
Thanks, they're Italian.
谢谢 是意大利产的
Really, that's the best you've got?
你当真吗 就想出了这句
I'm tired, all right?
我很累 好吗
Stanton, I saved that dog's life.
斯坦顿 我救了那只狗
I'm sure you did.
我知道的
But my lawyers don't believe me.
但是我的律师都不相信我
Oh, well, they'll come around.
别急 他们会想通的
If only you had come around the house more.
要是你能常来看看我多好
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表