剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
Made a payment last month.
上个月还付了款
Oh, Henry.
亨利
Manhasset hill is a cemetery.
曼哈塞特山是墓地
Old family plots.
古老的家族领地
It overlooked that beach we met on.
可以俯瞰我们初会时的海滩
Kelp sex beach.
海藻性♥爱♥海滩
Henry made a payment every 6 months for 14 years.
过去十四年亨利每六个月进行一次还款
That's --
那是
that's quite a commitment from somebody so impetuous.
对于他这种冲动的人来说这算是种承诺了
I knew it.
我知道的
I knew he really wanted to be buried with me.
我知道他真的想和我埋在一起
But, uh, Martha, it's too late
但是玛莎 太晚了
'cause Henry's a...
亨利已经成为了
statue.
雕塑
Oh, well.
好吧
Thank you.
谢谢你们
A statue is art.
雕塑属于艺术品
Mrs. Strauss.
斯特劳斯夫人
Do you want Henry's body back
即使亨利被塑化
even though he's been plastinated?
你还想要回他的遗体吗
Yes, I do.
我愿意
We might be able to get him back.
我们可以试试把他要回来
But first, you're gonna have to divorce Henry.
不过首先 你要和亨利离婚
Yeah.
对
You were a photographer?
你当过摄影师
With the tripod and the beret and the clove cigarettes?
带着三角架和贝雷帽 还有丁香烟吗
Hard to imagine.
很难想象
Putting lame clich aside, I've changed now,
过去的事就别提了 我已经变了
which was Nolan's point.
这是诺兰的观点
I have a different life now, and I am fine with that.
我有了不同的生活 而且我很适应
Hey, thanks. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Hey. Hi.
嗨 你好
How did you all get in here?
你们是怎么进来的
Oh, guest passes. We're considering membership.
顾客通道 我们正在考虑加入会员
I already ruled on your case.
我已经判完你们的案子了
And since you did, it's okay for you to talk to us.
正因如此 现在咱们可以聊聊了
Some people don't like to chat at the gym.
有些人不喜欢在健身房♥交谈
Ear buds are usually a good hint.
耳机就是个挺好的暗示
Hi. We'd like to talk about
你好 我们想要谈谈
Henry and Martha Strauss getting divorced.
亨利和玛莎·斯特劳斯的离婚案
It's a totally different case.
是完全不同的案子
Isn't that kind of moot? He's dead.
那还有什么意义吗 他都死了
There's tons of case law that supports postmortem divorce.
有很多判例法涉及到死后离婚案
There's tax implications. There's remarriage issues.
包括税务影响 还有再婚问题
If the case law backs it up,
如果判例法站在你们这边
I'll recognize the divorce.
我就准许离婚
Are we done? No.
说完了吗 别急
What?
你想怎么样
Now that the divorce is final,
既然离婚已经落实
we'd like to talk about claiming Henry's body.
我们想谈谈认领亨利遗体的事儿
What?
什么
Henry left Martha their art collection.
亨利把他们收藏的艺术品留给了玛莎
And now that he's plastinated,
既然现在他已经被塑化了
we don't feel that he's a corpse anymore.
那他就不再是一具尸体了
I mean, we believe Henry Strauss is now a work of art,
而已经是一件艺术品了
and, as such, belongs to Martha.
也就是说 属于玛莎了
And we have an expert witness who will testify as much.
我们还有位专家证人愿意为此作证
Do not follow me into the steam room.
不准跟着我进湿蒸房♥
And I'll hear arguments on this tomorrow.
我明天会听你们据此陈述
Okay. You got it.
好的 没问题
Play voice mail
播放语♥音♥留言
I need status update. ASAP.
请汇报你的情况 马上
Call Karp.
打给卡普
Come on.
快点啊
Finally. What?
终于打来了 干嘛
Carmen, have you wrapped the package yet?
卡门 你有好好善后吗
Really? We're -- we're doing this?
真的吗 我们真的要这样吗
Okay. Fine.
好吧
My guys are "wrapping the package" as we speak.
我的人这会正好好教育他呢
That's impossible.
不可能
I'm looking at them.
我现在就看着他们呢
No, you're not.
不可能 你没有
Jeffers just threw a bonsai plant
杰弗斯一分钟前还往因费尔德的
through Infeld's bedroom window one minute ago.
卧室窗子里扔了一盆植物
Well, it wasn't Jeffers.
那肯定不是杰弗斯
He's in Saugus right now.
他此时人还在索格斯
What?
什么
Oh, my God!
上帝啊
You got me leaning on an innocent guy here, genius!
你害我在这儿监视一个清白的人 人才啊
Listen to me, Carmen.
卡门 听我说
Do not wrap the package.
你们赶紧撤
Keep it in its original box, and return it to the store.
别动他 将其送回去吧
And do not mention my name.
而且千万别提我的名字
You... you got a plan "B"?
你有没有备用计划
I got to get a plan "B."
我需要一个备用计划
Based on this analysis,
根据这份分♥析♥报告
the paint from Mr. Jeffers' truck is...
杰弗斯先生卡车上的画
not from Mr. Infeld's mailbox.
并非来自因费尔德先生的邮箱
Yes. You're right. We kind of saw that coming.
你说的没错 我们的确预料到了这个
Actually, if I could be frank,
其实 实话实说
this whole thing has been a big misunderstanding.
这整件事都是个不小的误会
So, naturally, you sent a couple no-necks to intimidate me.
所以 你派两个彪形大汉来恐吓我
Okay. That's -- that is not -- that's not quite right.
这可不完全是事实吧
No-necks?
彪形大汉
If that allegation is true,
如果这项指控是真的
then, Mr. Karp, that's a very serious offense.
卡普先生 这可是项严重的违法行为
Your Honor, if I may approach.
法官阁下 我可以上前吗
Your Honor, if I may just have
法官阁下 如果我可以
five minutes with Mr. Jeffers,
和杰弗斯先生谈上五分钟
I think we could sort all this out.
我认为我可以解决这事儿
That would be beautiful.
那样就太好了
Thank you, Your Honor.
谢谢您 法官阁下
Mr. Karp.
卡普先生
I'd like a word about appropriate behavior
我想和您谈谈法♥院♥人员的
for an officer of the court.
行为规范
Awesome.
很好
Please don't press charges against Damien.
请不要起诉达米恩
You know, if anyone's to blame for all this, it's me.
这一切如果要怪 也要怪我
I want to apologize for what happened five years ago.
我想为五年前发生的一切道歉
Why? I was guilty.
为什么 我确实有罪
I know, but, you know, sometimes I just get caught up
我知道 但有时候 我感觉自己
in the the whole theater of it, you know?
好像在剧院一般 你明白吗
I... I must understand that it's a courtroom, not the Old Vic.
我应该懂得这是法庭 不是老维克剧院
I -- I took a hostage during a bank robbery,
我抢银行的时候挟持了一名人♥质♥
and I didn't disable the cameras,
还被摄像头清楚地拍了下来
and I only got five years.
但最后我只判了五年
You did a great job.
这都是你的功劳
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 真的
Oh. I guess I did.
好像的确是这样
Yeah.
没错
More than that, I got to say,
不得不说 其实远不止如此
You, uh --
你
You inspired me.
你启发了我
I went out and got an education.
我出狱后重新接受了教育
Really?
真的吗
Never underestimate the power of an apology.
永远别小看道歉的力量
I don't.
我没有
In fact, I tried to apologize to that teller,
其实 我向那个会计也道过歉
but she wasn't having it.
但她不肯原谅我
Who, Sharon Wright?
谁 莎伦·怀特吗
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表