剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
Your Honor, for Bodyview to stay in business,
法官阁下 为了能让人体展览继续运营
we must have the trust of the people who donate their bodies.
我们必须得到捐赠遗体者的信托
This is what Dr. Strauss requested.
这就是斯特劳斯博士的要求
Really? Dead men tell no contradicting tales?
不是吧 死无对证
That's your strategy? No.
这就是你们的手段吗 不是的
We get our donors to sign specific consent forms
我们让捐赠者生前签署了一份
when they're alive.
同意书
This is wrong.
这错了
Is that his signature?
那不是他的签名吗
I don't care.
我不管
I know my husband better than anyone,
我比任何人都了解我丈夫
and this paper does not reflect his true wishes.
这份捐赠绝不是他的初衷
I want my husband's body back.
我想要回我丈夫的遗体
I'm placing an injunction on plastinating Dr. Strauss.
我现发出强制令 不得将斯特劳斯博士的遗体塑化
Your Honor. For now.
法官阁下 只是暂时
If you can prove this is wrong,
如果你能证明这是错的
Ms. Strauss can have the body back.
斯特劳斯女士便能把遗体取回
If not, it's Bodyview's to pose as they see fit.
若不能 人体展览有权给遗体造型
I'll see you all in court tomorrow.
明天法庭上见
What about the deceased rights to a decent burial?
这条怎么样 逝者拥有体面下葬的权力
Nah. That's just to protect the poor from being exploited.
不行 那是用来保护穷♥人♥死后遗体不被利用
Having sex with a corpse used to be legal in California?
和尸体发生性行为 在加州过去是合法的吧
Not anymore, though.
虽然现在不合法了
Peter, you better knock it off with Janie.
皮特 你最好去跟詹妮滚个床单
Henry Strauss signed a consent form to be plastinated.
亨利·斯特劳斯签了份同意书 允许遗体塑化
There's hardly a precedence here.
这我们真占不了上风
Larry Birkhead got to bury Anna Nicole Smith's body
拉里· 伯肯黑德可以把安娜·妮可·史密斯的遗体
anywhere he wanted
葬在他想葬的地方
'cause he was her daughter's guardian,
因为他是她女儿的监护人
her closest living relative.
她的至亲
Where did you find that?
你哪儿看来的
People Magazine. But it held up in court.
《人物杂♥志♥》 但法庭上可以用
Now, Ted Williams wanted to be cremated,
现在 泰德·威廉姆斯想要火葬
but his son had him cryogenically frozen.
他儿子却把他遗体冰冻起来了
He wanted to be burned, but they froze him?
他想被火烧 却被冻起来了吗
Daddy issues.
跟老爹过不去啊
So, what the deceased wants isn't what matters.
所以 逝者的意愿无足轻重
It's the person that's closest to them at the time of death
而是他们去世后身边至亲的人
that has the final say.
才有最终决定权
Like Martha, his wife.
比如他老婆 玛莎
Afternoon.
下午好
You have permits for this work?
你这么做获得批准了吗
Sorry?
你说什么
I didn't see any construction permits posted.
我没看到张贴的施工许可证
You're not from the city.
你不是市政♥府♥的人吧
You're right. I'm not. My name is Damien Karp.
你说对了 我不是 我是达米恩·卡普
I'm an attorney at Infeld & Daniels.
因菲尔德丹尼尔斯事务所的律师
Right. Bingo.
没错 猜对了
And if you're harassing Stanton Infeld,
如果是你在骚扰斯坦顿·因菲尔德
it ends right now.
我劝你马上停手
Really?
是吗
Because otherwise, you're gonna find yourself back in court.
否则 你会被再次送上法庭
That is good to know.
很高兴知道这事儿
Thank you.
谢谢
Remember, delicately ask Martha about her marriage.
记住 对玛莎婚姻状况盘问清楚
prove that she's Henry's closest living relative,
证明她是亨利还健在的最近的亲属
that they're not estranged.
证明他们关系并不疏远
Hanna, it is not our first estate case.
汉娜 这不是我们办的第一桩遗产官司了
Well, actually, it is.
实际上是第一庄
Pull me away. Hmm?
找藉口把我支走 什么
Pull me away.
把我支走
From sexy sketch artist?
从性感的画像师面前支走
Pull me away. Too late.
快把我支走吧 太晚了
Hanna.
汉娜
Hey. Morning. Hey, Nolan.
早上好 你好诺兰
Hey. How are you?
怎么样 最近还好吧
Been a while, huh? Mmhmm.
有段时间没见了 嗯嗯
We keep saying we're gonna catch up.
我们一直说要找机会聊聊
Tonight's good. Dinner would be amazing. -Yeah.
那就今晚吧 晚餐将会很棒 就是
Dinner?
一起吃晚饭
I'm sorry. My schedule is just so crazy right now.
不好意思 我行程太忙了
I can't do it. Okay.
今晚不行 没关系
Well, maybe another time.
那就再找机会
All right.
先这样吧
All right. All right.
好的 好的
See you.
再见
Mm. Hanna Linden.
汉娜·林登
Nolan Tate. I dated him in college.
诺兰·塔特 我大学时的男友
My Boho-artist days, you know?
当时我迷波西米亚艺术家
Uh-huh. Let me guess.
我猜的话
You two drifted away after school.
毕业之后你们就渐行渐远
Eh, it happens. Yep.
挺正常的 是啊
Especially when one of you
特别是当其中一方
is a successful partner in a big law firm
在一家大律所里成功当上了合伙人
and the other is a courtroom sketch artist.
而另一方在法庭里做画像师
I won't deny it.
我不否认
It's almost impossible to date a man
当你比男友成功很多的时候
when you're much more successful.
几乎没法跟他谈恋爱
And snobby. Uhhuh.
还很势利 是啊
I am not snobby.
我才不势利
I'm experienced.
我这是经验之谈
Guys in this situation, they're insecure.
在这种情况下 男人缺乏安全感
The ebony statue that just asked you out
刚才当着我们的面约你
in front of the two of us -- He's insecure?
那个乌木雕像般的男人 他缺乏安全感
Okay.
好吧
Crazy.
太扯了
Sex Luthor over there? You kidding me? Look at him.
是性感的卢瑟在那儿 开玩笑吧 长得真像
So, Samuel Jeffers hasn't paid you a visit?
塞缪尔·杰弗斯最近没来找过你吗
No, he hasn't contacted me, and I-I would remember him.
对 他还没找过我 我记得他的样子
I saw him up pretty close.
我曾经近距离看过他
Why are you here?
你们来是为什么呢
We're here because Mr. Jeffers is a very dangerous man.
我们来是因为杰弗斯先生很危险
I mean, you were a key witness after he took you hostage.
他挟持你当人♥质♥后 你就是关键证人
He made threats against you and Mr. Infeld.
他曾经威胁过你和因菲尔德先生
Now, if we can prove he's trying to make good on those threats,
如果我们能证明他正打算从威胁中获得好处
your joint complaint should get a restraining order.
两个人一起投诉应该能申请到限制令
Well, he hasn't come to see me.
他没来找过我
And I don't want him to.
我也不想他来找我
I'm sorry.
对不起
I just -- I can't help.
我不能帮助你们
Oh, well, Damien.
好吧 达米恩
It'll all blow over.
这事会过去的
Stanton, I met this guy.
斯坦顿 我见过这家伙
I don't think this is gonna blow over.
我不觉得这事会过去
I think it's gonna blow up.
我觉得这不是小事
Well, what do you suggest?
那你说怎么办呢
We need to get more intel on Mr. Jeffers.
我们得搜集更多关于杰弗斯先生的情报
Hey, Carmen Phillips.
你好卡门·菲利普斯
How many times did you practice saying my name
你来之前 练习说我名字
before you got here?
练了几遍
I -- I mean, a couple,
我...也就一两遍
just 'cause I kept saying Wilson Phillips.
因为我总想说威尔逊·菲利普斯
'cause I just -- they're great.
她们唱的很好啊
Stanton Infeld has a stalker.
有人在骚扰斯坦顿·因菲尔德
I'm sorry. What?
不好意思 你说什么
We need you to follow him, take pictures,
我们想让你去跟踪他 拍照
do whatever you can to help us get a restraining order.
想尽各种办法搞到一张限制令
Don't you have other investigators at Infeld/Daniels?
因菲尔德丹尼尔事务所不是有很多调查员吗
Yeah, but not with your special skills.
是的 但他们没有你拥有的特殊技能
Which are...
什么技能啊
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表