剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
to whisk away troublemakers.
好让惹是生非者迅速撤离
Soccer mom! Oh!
射中
Ah, you were late to practice.
你慢了一步
Why was there someone waiting back at the base this one time
为什么这次还有人在基地等着
to slap the cuffs on you two?
逮捕你们俩
You think it's selective prosecution?
你认为这是场选择性起诉吗
Textbook.
显然就是
Uh, we've got a meeting in a minute.
我们一会儿有个会议要开
And -- and you can read anything here online.
你可以在这儿上网看点东西
I'm old-school.
我是个守旧派
Uh, here is your report on the zoning regulations.
这是你要的土地使用分区限制条款的报告
Bottom line, if they purchase the property,
根本问题是 如果他们购买♥♥了这个物业
they're on the hook for $75,000
就要花七万五千美元
to build a parking lot.
建一处停车场
Given the asking price, I'd recommend a pass.
据要价来说 我建议退出
That's very impressive, Elisa.
很有见地 艾丽莎
Thanks.
谢谢
And, uh... This time, you don't have to tip me.
另外 这次 你不用给我小费了
I'm sorry?
什么
Um, I don't think I know what you're talking about.
我不太明白你在说些什么
Oh, you don't have to pretend, Mr. Karp.
你不必装了 卡普先生
I rememer your name from the Amex.
我记得你美国运通卡上的名字
Don't see the black ones often.
别经常去看这儿童不宜的东西
I just -- I had some clients in from texas,
我只是...有几个德克萨斯来的委托人
and they wanted me to show them a good time,
他们想让我带他们玩玩
and -- and they insisted
是...是他们坚持
that I take a spin in the champagne room,
让我就带他们去香槟室转转
which I promise you is not something that I would normally --
我向你保证我并不是常常会--
Hey, whoa, whoa. Slow down.
好了 慢点
You have nothing to worry about.
你不必担心
I mean, you think I want people knowing I paid my way
你认为我想要大家知道我是通过
through law school working at the mermaid lounge?
到美人鱼休闲屋去上班供自己读书的吗
I wouldn't have said anything
如果不是你表现得那么别扭
if you weren't acting so awkward.
我是不会说出来的
Um, well, it's funny.
好吧 真有趣
I-I can't even believe that you remember me.
我不敢相信你居然记得我
I was only there...once.
我只去过那儿...一次
Twice.
两次
Once-ish.
近乎一次
Okay.
好吧
But the reason I remember you is, um,
但我之所以记得你是因为
you kept your friends in line
你对你的朋友们管束多多
whenever they got grabby,
无论他们何时变得贪婪
and you were a hell of a lot cooler then than you are now.
你那会儿可比现在酷多了
Well, it's -- thank you for all of your hard work.
好吧 这... 谢谢你的辛苦工作
Thank you, Mr. Karp.
谢谢你 卡普先生
You know, I'm gonna use that Amex tonight
我今晚要用美国运通卡
to take some of the summer associates out
带一些暑期实习生出去
on Stanton Infeld's tab.
斯坦顿·因菲尔德买♥♥单
You should come, too.
你也过来吧
Great.
好的
Thanks.
谢谢
Summer associate.
暑期实习生
All rise!
全体起立
As you were.
请坐
Let the record reflect that the members are not present.
记下没有出席的人员
Uh, I...think he means the jury.
我认为他说的是陪审团
Yes, he does.
没错
Thank you, commander... sucked.
谢谢你 指挥官... 假惺惺
Proceed, counselor.
律师 请继续
Your Honor, the defense intends to proffer evidence
法官阁下 辩方准备提供证据
that petty officers first class Ward and Toomin
表明沃尔德和图明上士
were unfairly singled out for prosecution.
受到了不公正的起诉
How so?
此话怎讲
Permission to approach? Granted.
允许我上前陈述吗 允许
We offer as submission for exhibit "A".
我们呈上一号♥证据
A collection of the base's blotters
一份基地记事本的收集资料
detailing every personnel infraction from the past year.
详细记录了每个人员从去年起的违规情况
We're here to discuss the facts of that night,
我们在此谈论的那天晚上的事实
not the past year.
而非过去一年
Your Honor,
法官阁下
only two personnel have been prosecuted
在这十二个月中 只有两位
for assault off-base in 12 months --
在基地外攻击他人而被指控
our clients.
就是我们的委托人
Maybe because, unlike your clients,
或许是因为 不像你们的委托人
everyone else knows how to comport themselves.
其他人都懂得规范行为
Then why does this base,
那为什么此基地
under orders from the base commander,
在基地指挥官的指令下
maintain a "Squid van"
让"乌贼号♥"待命
to shuttle sailors away from trouble?
运送士兵们脱离麻烦
What possible distinction could our clients possess
依据什么让我们的委托人
that would separate them from the other fighters?
与其他斗殴者区分开来
Hmm. I can think of a couple.
我倒是能想出一些依据
Your Honor, if our two female clients
法官阁下 倘若我们的两位女性委托人
are gonna lose their careers over this,
为此葬送她们的前途
they're entitled to be heard.
她们有权利知道
I'll allow the argument.
我同意这一观点
All right.
好的
I comported the hell out of that one.
我这一仗打得不错
You want to know why we singled out your clients? Hmm?
想知道我们选你们的委托人原因吗 想
Prosecution would like to enter a video of the assault
控方请求播放一段关于攻击
on petty officers Kelso and Thorpe,
士官凯尔索和索普的视频
obtained from an e-mail on petty officer Ward's computer.
内容来自沃尔德上士电脑上的一封邮件
Whoa, whoa. You can't just I got this, hermano.
你不能 我明白了 哥们
Your Honor, going into our client's computer
法官阁下 未经许可进入我方委托人的电脑
without a warrant violates their fourth-amendment rights.
违反了第四修正♥法♥案条例
Pretty basic, actually. Pretty basic.
很基本的 实际上 很基本
The uniform code of military justice
军事司法的统一规范
permits searches without a warrant upon request
允许高级海军军官在没有许可证的情况下
by a senior naval officer.
进行搜查
It's pretty basic, actually.
这可是基本知识啊
A friend at the bar shot it and sent it to us.
一个在酒吧的朋友把它拍下来发给了我们
I didn't think it was relevant.
我认为没关系
Well, it's relevant now.
好吧 这会儿有关系了
Your Honor, this video is out-of-context.
法官阁下 这份录像与本案无关
Let's see the footage.
让我们看一小段
Hey, where you going?!
你要去哪儿
We were just about to start round two!
我们只是想再战第二回合
Good. They have banter.
好吧 她们说笑呢
"Road house".
《公路房♥间》情节
Not sure how much context you need for that, Mr. Bash.
巴什先生 不知道你还需要多少才有关
This was no half-hearted scuffle.
这可不是玩玩而已的打斗
The defendants were out for blood, and they got it.
被告几乎要了人的命
I'll allow the footage.
我赞同片段内容
Court is secure till 09:00 tomorrow.
明早九点再次开庭
All rise!
全体起立
Gentlemen.
绅士们
He's nothing like the lawyers on "Jag."
他一点儿也不像《执法悍将》里的律师
They didn't leave you any choice?
他们就没给你们别的选择吗
Maybe we got little carried away.
也许我们有点晕头了
Maybe we need reinforcements.
或者我们需要增援
Heavens to betsy.
上帝啊
Hey, where you going?!
你去哪
We were just about to start round two!
我们马上要开始第二轮了
The women say that it was nothing personal
这几个女人说和这些家伙
with these guys?
没有私人恩怨吗
Yeah, they say they hardly knew, uh --
对 她们说几乎不认识
What are their names?
他们叫什么
Don Kelso and Ryan Thorpe.
邓·凯尔索和莱安·索普
Oh! Flying roundhouse!
回旋踢
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表