剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
Our client was so scared from the simulation of the earthquake
我们的当事人被模拟地震吓到了
that he fled the ride.
所以才跳车的
Yes, he's 45 years old.
没错 他已经四十五岁了
Yes, he knew he was getting on a ride
没错 他知道自己参与的是模拟地震
that featured a simulated earthquake, 8.3 on the richter scale,
但这是一场里氏8.3级的模拟地震
but the fact is, ladies and gentlemen,
先生们女士们 事实上
is that we love being scared.
我们都很喜欢惊险刺♥激♥
It's a billion-dollar industry.
那可是产值十亿的产业
But when is scary too scary?
但如果惊险刺♥激♥变成了恐怖惊悚
Objection.
反对
Your Honor, a little early on the calendar for Fright Night.
法官大人 还没到播放《惊魂之夜》的时候吧
Sustained. Mr. Franklin, Mr. Bash,
反对有效 弗兰克林和巴什先生
If this is another one of your --
如果这又是你们...
Your Honor, he is not with us,
法官大人 他跟我们无关
but, uh, tell you what.
但是 这么说吧
I will, uh, take care of him for you.
我可以为了你赶走他
Please do, 'cause I have a strict
赶紧赶他出去 因为我的法庭上
"no zombie" policy in my courtroom.
坚决不允许出现僵尸
Totally understand.
完全理解
Excuse me, partner. You're gonna have to, uh --
不好意思 伙计 你得...
Y-you got to get out of here, okay? What --
你得离开法庭 你...
Could you, uh, let got of the -- that's actually a --
你要... 放... 事实上...
Your Honor, it's a walker!
法官大人 这是个丧尸
Order!
肃静
Order!
肃静
Oh, my god!
天哪
Order in my courtroom!
法庭保持肃静
I told you it would work. Oh, Swatello!
我就说会有效的吧 施瓦特洛
Our newest partner at Infeld-Daniels.
因菲尔德丹尼尔斯事务所最新的合伙人
Uh, junior partner.
初级合伙人
Peter, Jared. Court day, I see.
皮特 杰尔德 今天是开庭日
And another F&B victory.
我们又胜利啦
They settled. Nervous? First-day jitters?
解决啦 紧张不 第一天紧张不
Need me to help you relax?
要我帮你放松吗
Do I need to remind you
要我提醒你
of paragraph 12 of the Employee Conduct Manual?
员工行为手册的第十二条吗
There's an Employee Conduct Manual?
还有这玩意儿吗
No sex between partners.
合伙人之间不得滚床单
Have you met Dan Mundy, our new investigator?
见过丹·曼迪了吗 我们的新调查员
Dan worked for a government subcontractor in Virginia.
丹曾在弗吉尼亚的政♥府♥做转包商工作
Clearly a seller's market.
毫无疑问的卖♥♥方市场
It was and is classified information --
这可从古至今都是机密信息
Zombies don't talk. Okay.
丧尸不会说话 好吧
And, no, I'm not nervous. I'm just -- I'm --
而且我也不紧张 我只是...
I'm excited, actually.
我是兴奋
Where's Stanton? Uh, he should be around here.
斯坦顿在哪儿 他应该就在附近
Yeah, it's wednesday.
没错 今天是星期三
He's probably with his sensei.
估计是跟他的柔道老师在一起
He'll be out soon.
应该很快就会出现的
Oh, by the way, nice work today. Go clean up.
对了 今天干得漂亮 去洗干净
So, that was the last time I saw him...
那是我最后一次见他
Oh, there he is.
他在那儿
...or his two sisters.
或者见他两姐妹
Ellen. Oh.
爱伦
Well, welcome to the firm.
欢迎来到律所
We're thrilled that you could join us.
你能加入我们 我们都激动死了
Oh, thank you, sir.
谢谢你 先生
I'm happy to help out any way I can.
能帮到律所我也很开心
And may I just say that coming here to work for you
坦白说 我来这儿工作
factored heavily into my decision.
主要是因为你
Oh, well, I'm...glad that you said that. Thank you.
很开心你那么说 谢谢你
Uh, boys, there's been a new development
小伙子们 瑞秋·金的调查
in the Rachel King investigation.
有了新发现
Apparently, she had assistance embezzling client funds.
她有同谋帮助她挪用客户的资金
An accomplice I knew it. Who was it?
有共犯 我就知道 是谁
Me.
我
What? No way.
什么 不会吧
So, as a result, I may be indisposed,
所以结果是 我大概会
just for a little while,
身体抱恙一段时间
So while I'm away, uh, you two will be in charge.
我不在期间 你俩负责
Oh, and, Ellen, uh, you'll answer to them.
爱伦 你向他俩汇报
Wh-- I-I what?
我 什么
Oh! Mail's here. Sorry.
信件到了 不好意思
Jessie, Dr. Beckmann's patients are clogging up the lobby.
杰西 贝克曼医生的病人把大堂都挤满了
Can we move some of them to the library?
能让一部分人去资料室吗
Today? Yes?
今天就去 可以吗
Yeah. Okay, great.
当然 很好
We're a law firm first, Jess.
怎么说我们也是家律所 杰斯
Campbell just quit.
坎贝尔刚辞职了
So that makes 11 senior partners
这已经是瑞秋·金逃去
who have bailed with their clients
克罗地亚以来第十一个
since Rachel King fled to Croatia,
带着客户辞职的高级合伙人了
Not to mention Infeld's been disbarred
更别提因菲尔德被吊销律师执照
and you've taken on a plastic surgeon as a subtenant.
以及你俩把这地方转租给了整形医生
Problem...solvers. You're welcome.
解决问题小能手 不用谢
At least we still have you.
至少我们还有你
Yeah. Only because I burned almost
是啊 因为我基本上
all my bridges at the D.A.'s office.
断了回地检的所有后路
And now the last job on my resume
现在我简历里最后一份工作
will have your names on it.
还得有你俩的名字
So, yes... my options are limited.
所以 没办法 我的选择有限
She seems happy here.
她在这很愉快嘛
Sure.
那是当然
Oh, what do you think? Rhinoplasty?
你觉是要做哪 整鼻子
I'd go with the ears. Pin the ears?
我猜是耳朵 打耳洞
That is a cab with the doors open.
我看能整的地方不少
Hey, you here for Dr. Beckmann?
你来找贝克曼医生
No. I'm looking for Franklin and Bash.
不 我要找弗兰克林巴什
Mason Trawley, our 10:00,
梅森·特劳利 预约十点的客户
The archeologist. Yes.
考古学家 对啊
Hey. How you doing? Jared Franklin.
你好 我是杰尔德·弗兰克林
Come on in.
请进
Bring that chiseled jaw over here.
你那棱角分明的下巴我们来处理
Archeology sounds like an exciting career.
考古学家这职业感觉很刺♥激♥啊
Oh, it has its moments.
有时确实是
So, are you with a university
你在大学工作
like a certain Henry Walton Jones Jr.,
就像那个小亨利·沃尔顿·琼斯一样
Also known as Indiana?
就是那个印第安那·琼斯
Right.
没错
I've spent some time in the field,
我去实地考察过一段时间
but my goal is to teach.
但我的理想是教书
So, you're not an archeologist adventurer?
所以你不是考古探险家
Well, I've come up against some pretty hostile locals.
我遇到过一些不太友好的当地人
Like cannibals?
食人族
No.
不是
But are you familiar with the silver eye of Raja Rao Ram?
你们熟悉拉杰·劳·拉姆首领的银眼吗
Generally.
一般般吧
We were well into our excavation when a civil war broke out.
我们已经找到了 结果内战爆发了
We barely made it out with our lives.
我们好不容易才活着逃出来
Sadly, the rebels stole the silver eye.
很遗憾 银眼被反叛军偷了
What can we do for you, Mason?
我们能帮你做什么 梅森
You want us to help you win back the silver eye?
你想让我们帮你赢回银眼吗
No. I have a storage unit.
不是 我有个仓库
I've been locked out because of delinquent payments.
但因为拖欠付款现在进不去了
Oh.
这样啊
Yeah, I-I keep artifacts in there --
我把古董放在那里
One artifact in particular.
准确地说是有一件古董
I was stuck in India on business.
我有事在印度耽搁了
I'm only three days late.
只晚了三天
Can't you just pay back-rent and be done with it?
你把钱付了不就没事了
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表