剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
How can it still be shedding? It's literally everywhere.
它怎么老掉毛 到处都是
Pindy, first of all, it is a she.
品品 首先 是她
Second of all, yorkies don't shed.
其次 约克卷毛犬不掉毛
That hair's probably left over
那些毛可能是
from Peter's manscaping bonanza.
皮特剃毛留下来的
What's wrong?
怎么了
I used to think Jango and Rossi were wannabes.
我以前以为詹戈和罗西想赶超我们
Now maybe they're right. Maybe we have sold out.
也许他们是对的 也许是我们过时了
No way.
不可能
We swapped gentleman Jim's case
我们没经大脑就
without thinking twice about it.
换了吉姆的案子
As a favor to Karp.
是给卡普个面子
Was it that?
是吗
Or did we just not want to be bothered by the great unwashed?
还是我们已经不想再帮助下层人♥民♥了
We used to be true believers.
我们曾经是多好的人
Peter, we're still the same guys.
皮特 我们还是我们
We still have the same values.
我们信念依然坚定
We still fight for the little guy.
我们依然为小人物而战
The only difference is this time,
唯一的区别就是
the little guy happens to be a yorkie
这次的小人物是只约克卷毛犬
owned by a super-rich white lady from the westside.
恰好主人又是西区富太太罢了
Damn.
糟透了
Please deliver this to Mr. Karp's office.
请把这送去卡普先生办公室
Thought the woman was a --
我以为那女人是...
Oh. Well, look what the dog dragged in.
瞧瞧小狗把谁带来了
This dog kept us up all night sick.
这狗害我们忙活了一夜
Let me guess, you fed it sushi.
我来猜猜 你喂它吃寿司了
Pigs in a blanket.
面包香肠卷
Yorkiepoos -- they have a very delicate constitution.
约克卷毛犬 他们的体质很特殊
You think Jango and Rossi did this
你们以为詹戈和罗西这样做
to throw you off your game?
是为了甩掉你们吗
Man, that would be kind of brilliant.
这招挺高明的
All right. What happened yesterday?
好吧 昨天怎么了
No offense, sir, but your ex-wife is bucknuts crazy.
无意冒犯 先生 但是你前妻是个疯子
Whoa. Whoa. Hold it right there.
别急 等一下
Evanthia is a wonderful woman with a big heart.
伊雯瑟雅是个充满爱心的好女人
She's just had a tough go since we split up.
只是我们分开后她一直不好过
Anyway, she finds it very hard to find someone
总之她发现很难找到什么人
with my lovemaking skills.
能和我的床上技巧相媲美
Especially my ability
尤其是我拥有
to find the very elusive female K-spot.
找到女性神秘K点的能力
G-spot.
是G点
"K." It's above the "G."
K点 比G点还强烈
Getting there is part architecture, part instinct.
这种能力一部分是构造原因 一部分是天赋
You see, the difficulty of finding the K-spot
找到K点的前提是
can only be eclipsed by the recipient's ability
接受者要有能力承受
to withstand the intensity of its discovery.
那一点带来的极致快♥感♥
First you --
首先...
Sir, I'm just gonna say words until you stop.
先生 我不得不打断你
Go on. Go on.
然后呢 继续说
Oh. Later.
等一会儿吧
Jango and Rossi have submitted a new witness for today.
詹戈和罗西今天提交了新证人
You got to be kidding me.
你开玩笑吧
The dog?! The dog.
居然是狗 是狗
The Judge isn't gonna allow that, right?
法官不可能同意的吧
Come on. They're messing with us. They're in our heads.
得了吧 他们在耍我们 要把人逼疯了
What?
干嘛
I think you give Evanthia all this free legal counsel
我觉得你给伊雯瑟雅提供这些免费的法律咨♥询♥
to alleviate the guilt you feel for breaking her heart.
是为了减轻自己抛弃她的愧疚
Am I right?
我说的对吗
Thank you, Hanna. That'll be all.
谢谢 汉娜 你可以走了
Okay.
好吧
Your Honor, when the plaintiff's counsel
法官阁下 等控方律师
are done getting their phone numbers, we're good to go.
要来她们的电♥话♥后 我们就可以开始了
And if they need a closer, I can help.
如果他们有需要 我可以提供帮助
Your Honor, the plaintiff would like to call
法官阁下 控方律师传唤
Maxine the dog to the stand.
狗狗麦可欣到证人席
Come on, Your Honor. Oh, good Lord, why don't you
算了吧 法官阁下 天哪 你怎么不
just grow two more inches and call yourself Franklin?
多长高五厘米然后自称弗兰克林
Mr. Franklin! I'm sorry, Your Honor.
弗兰克林先生 抱歉 法官阁下
That might be the only chance I ever get
这可能是我这辈子唯一一次
to make a short joke at someone else's expense.
可以嘲笑别人个子矮了
Your Honor, the defense has claimed
法官阁下 辩方律师上次主张
that the dog is not property, but rather something
狗并不是财产 而更像
that forges a more emotional attachment.
缔结了某种情感依恋
Approach.
过来
May I?
能给我吗
Are we really doing this, folks?
伙计们 真的要这么做吗
Your Honor, it's very simple.
法官阁下 这很简单
Evanthia Steele claims that she's bonded with this dog.
伊雯瑟雅·斯蒂尔声称自己和这只狗有感情
Let's put it to a taste test.
做个试验就知道了
Why not let the dog choose its master?
为什么不让狗自己挑选主人呢
Your Honor, this is crazy.
法官阁下 这简直是疯了
And if we're saying it's crazy...
如果连我们都觉得是发疯...
Request denied. Move on.
驳回请求 继续
There you go.
这就对了
Oh, no! Toto! Lulu, Lulu!
天哪 露露
Max! Yes! Yes! Oh!
麦斯 太好了
Your Honor!
法官阁下你看
Mommy misses you.
妈妈真想你
Mr. Rossi, Mr. Jango, I am holding you in contempt.
罗西先生 詹戈先生 你们这是藐视法庭
We didn't do anything -- oh, you meant them.
我们什么都没...是说他们啊
Force of habit.
习惯了
The jury will disregard that stunt
陪审团成员需无视刚刚的情况
and let it have no bearing on your decision.
并且不能让它影响你们的决定
Your Honor, we request that the bailiff
法官阁下 我们请求控方律师
be allowed to search Ms. Dutton
搜查达顿女士
in order to see if she is hiding a lamb chop
以确认她身上是否藏有羊肉
or some bacon treats on her person.
或者培根狗粮
Request denied. Okay, I'll do it.
驳回请求 好吧 那我来
We'll do it, Your Honor.
法官阁下 我们来
This court is in recess until 3:00.
本庭现在休庭 3点继续
Why don't you shrink an inch and call yourself Jango?
你怎么不缩水两厘米然后称自己詹戈
Maybe I should have hired them.
也许我该雇他们
Mr. Hillenbran?
希伦伯恩先生吗
That's me.
是我
Somebody told me
有人告诉我
you could hook a girl up with some bulk Cheddar.
你光用切达干酪就能钓上姑娘
Oh, yeah? Who?
是吗 谁说的
Jim Sweeney.
吉姆·斯威尼
You a cop?
你是警♥察♥吗
No. Why would you think I was a cop?
不是 你为什么觉得我是警♥察♥呢
Why, did you do something wrong?
你干坏事了吗
No, but Jim Sweeney did.
我没有 但吉姆·斯威尼干了
Yeah, I know. He said you told him
我知道 他说是你告诉他
Lucky Louie's was an easy mark.
好运路易店很容易得手
Who are you?
你是谁
An investigator for Franklin and Bash.
弗兰克林巴什事务所的调查员
Yeah, I've seen their bumper stickers on tombstones.
我在广♥告♥栏见过这家事务所的车尾贴
Ask me anything.
有问题尽管问
Did you tell Jim
是你跟吉姆说
that Louie didn't keep a gun on the premises?
路易店里没放枪吗
I did, but I didn't tell Jim to rob the place.
是 但我没让他去抢劫呀
Why should I believe you?
我凭什么相信你
Because Louie is not only a friend of mine,
因为路易不仅是我朋友
He's a business partner.
还是我的合作伙伴
Business partner?
合作伙伴
Yeah, I'm a minority owner of Lucky Louie's
我是好运路易的合伙人
Now, why in the hell would I tip someone off
我为什么要和别人勾结
to steal money from my own business?
从我自己店里抢钱呢
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表