剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
What did Eli say about you not running?
伊莱对于你不参选有什么想法
He said, "well then, I hope news of our wives' dalliance
他说"我希望我们老婆鬼混的新闻
doesn't get leaked to the media" if I drop out.
不会泄露到媒体那去"如果我退出的话
Wow. That's pretty close to extortion.
这跟敲诈没什么分别
Eli calls it country hardball.
伊莱管这叫国家强硬态度
So, should we take it to the D.A.'s office?
我们可以凭这个去找地方检察官吗
Maybe. But a judge is gonna need more
可能吧 但法官需要更多证据
to warrant a wire tap.
才能批准监听电♥话♥
I'd rather not run than let Eli get his way.
我宁肯不参选 也不能让伊莱得逞
No. You have to run. Don't worry about Lauren and me.
不 你必须参选 不用担心我和劳伦
But Lauren is not I told her.
但是劳伦不... 我告诉她了
You what?
你告诉她了
I'm sorry, I wanted her to hear the truth from me.
对不起 我希望她从我这听到这个消息
She was upset, but she wasn't nearly as upset
她很难过 但是她要是知道
as when she found out that you were dropping out.
你要退出的话 她会更难过的
Honey, the media will ask her questions.
亲爱的 媒体会追着她不放的
They're gonna take pictures of her at her school.
他们会到她的学校去拍照
They're gonna She doesn't care.
他们会... 她不在乎
We can handle this.
我们可以应付这些的
Why should the voters get punished for what I did?
为什么选举人要因为我做的事而受到惩罚
How often do they get the chance
他们能有几次机会
to elect someone like Tommy Dale?
为汤米·戴尔这样的人投票
Okay.
好
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好
But I don't want to run with Eli as my campaign manager,
但我不希望伊莱再做我的竞选管理人了
So how do we get rid of him without exposing our secret?
我们该如何在不泄密的情况下摆脱掉他
Nothing seems to scare this guy off.
这个人好像什么都不怕
You said your opposition research team
你说过你的搜查团队
is the best in the business.
是业内最厉害的
They still answer to you? They sure do.
他们还听你指挥吗 当然
All right. Well, give us something to work with on Eli.
那好 给我们点可以对付伊莱的东西
We'll do the rest.
剩下的就交给我们了
Can lawyers do that?
律师也可以做这个吗
No. But then, I'm not a lawyer.
不可以 但我现在不是律师了
Huh? You liked that. He loves it.
你喜欢这样吧 他喜欢这样
I still love it when he says that. He loves it.
我特别喜欢他说这话 他爱死了
Hey.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hey, did your dad call back?
你♥爸♥爸回你电♥话♥了吗
No. No.
没有
Um, I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
Well, I can't tell you about the file.
我不能告诉你文件的事
No. Forget the file. Um...
不是 别管那些文件了
I need to know which way Brock Daniels is gonna vote
我想知道要怎么做才能让布鲁克·丹尼尔斯
at the Friday partners' meeting.
在周五的合伙人会议上投票
All right. Look, Jared.
好吧 杰尔德
If we are gonna continue this relationship,
如果我们想继续这段关系的话
we've got to have a conversation about church and state.
那就得谈一谈关于教堂和国家了
Emily, a lot of people's jobs are at stake.
埃米莉 现在很多人的工作都快保不住了
Not mine and Peter's -- other -- other people here.
当然不是我和皮特了 是其他人的
I convinced my bosses
我说服老板们
I could do the compensation-management review
说在我洛杉矶做赔偿管理报告
as efficiently from L.A. as I could from New York
和在纽约做一样有效率
so we could spend more time together.
这样我们就可以有更多的时间在一起了
And I'm glad you did, but --
我很高兴你这么做 但是...
But I work in New York.
但是我的工作在纽约
If they find out that I'm being more loyal to you
如果他们发现我对你比对他们更忠诚的话
than I am to them, I could get fired.
我会被解雇的
I'm not asking you to lobby Brock.
我没有要求你去游说布鲁克
What are you asking?
那你希望我做什么
I'm asking you for a heads up on which way he falls.
我希望你可以留意一下他倾向于哪一方
We'll handle the rest.
剩下的交给我们
Okay.
好吧
I'm sorry.
对不起
Hey, I'm sorry I asked.
很抱歉我要求你做这些
Brock's on vacation.
布鲁克在休假
But I know where.
不过我知道他在哪儿
You.
你啊你
Come on. What is taking so long?
快点啊 怎么这么久
Patience.
耐心点
That's him. That's him.
就是他
We are a go! Seriously?
我们成功了 拜托
They say that for real at NASA.
在美国宇航局大家都这么说
Oh, my god! Hey, Em!
天呐 嗨 小艾
Hey, no worries. I just delivered a horse.
别担心 我刚接生了一匹马
I don't know what that means.
我不明白
I'm outside of Tucson -- for the last 21 hours,
过去二十一个小时我都在图森附近
I've been helping this mare deliver her colt.
帮助一只母马生她的小马
Do you even know what you're doing?
你知道自己在干什么吗
I read a book about it. I -- I got my arm.
我看过一本这方面的书 我把手伸进去
I jammed it all the way in there,
一直伸到这么深
all the way up to my shoulder, way up inside here, right?
一直没过肩膀 深深的伸进去
I still could not reach the little guy's legs.
但还是抓不住那小家伙的腿
What?
什么声音
Oh, I am so sorry.
不好意思
Nothing. Wow.
没什么
You're really living your adventure.
你真的很享受冒险生活啊
Yeah, I know. I know -- I didn't know if I was gonna have
对啊 没错 我还不知道能不能
the strength to hold her down, but it's -- adrenaline --
有力气把她扯出来 但是肾上腺素
It's like it's a hormone, you know?
就像荷尔蒙的作用 你懂吗
It's also -- it's -- it's like
就好像
a shot of B12 strength to the core muscles.
就好像给核心肌群打了一针维他命B12
Okay, he's hot.
他可真性感
He's Dr. Dolittle.
他就像怪医杜立德
Well, I don't want to keep you, but by the way,
我不想打扰你 不过话说
do you know what's going on
你知道我们和莱纳德·弗兰克林的
with the proposed merger with Leonard Franklin?
合并案进展吗
It's all the talk around here. Are you voting?
这边大家都在传 你会投票吗
Oh, no, no. I'm gonna, uh, abstain.
不会 我准备弃权
I've got this life/work conflict thing on Friday.
这周五我的个人生活和这工作有冲突
I'm going trout fishing out in Yosemite.
我要去优胜美地国家公园钓鲑鱼
Hey, dude. What are you doing? What?
兄弟 你干嘛呢 怎么了
What? I don't like long goodbyes.
我不喜欢冗长的告别
She's busy. It's fine. He's not voting.
她很忙 没关系的 他不投票
All right, so your dad's bluffing.
好吧 所以说你♥爸♥在唬我们
He doesn't have Daniels. Yet.
他没有争取到丹尼尔斯 暂时没有
Got to hope he doesn't make contact with him.
希望他和他联♥系♥不上
All we know now is that leaves Karp and Roger in play.
我们目前只知道卡普和罗杰还有用
Pindy, are you okay?
品品 你还好吗
I'm sorry. That snuck up on me.
不好意思 我没有心理准备
Right. Good job, guys.
好吧 大家干得好
Thank you.
谢谢你
Dude, we got to split.
兄弟 我们得分头行动
Tommy has something for us.
汤米有事跟我们说
All right. I'll see you in a bit.
好的 待会儿见
What are you guys doing here?
你们来这儿干嘛
Unwinding. Just like you.
来放松一下 和你一样
Can I get a Patro, neat,
我要一杯纯培恩龙舌兰
and, uh, one for my buddy over there.
也给我坐在那边的兄弟一杯
Thanks.
谢谢
First of all,
首先呢
you and Tommy have the best wives ever.
你和汤米都有这世界上最棒的妻子
I told Maggie we would talk about our marital
我跟玛姬说了选举之后
issues after the election.
再解决我们的婚姻问题
And you can't approach me without my counsel.
你不应该在我的律师不在场时接近我
What are you gonna do? Have me disbarred?
你能把我怎样 取消我的律师资格吗
I have good news... and good news.
我有一个好消息...和一个好消息
Tommy wants to run.
汤米想参加选举
Smart.
明智之举
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表