剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
No more questions.
没有问题了
Mr. Viper, can you please read aloud to the court
维普尔先生 你能大声读一下
The last rule on your league's code of conduct and honor?
你们章程的最后一条吗
Certainly. "Be intolerant of injustice."
当然 "对不公正绝不姑息"
And, I -- I'm sorry.
抱歉
This is probably my fault, but can you tell me
也许是我理解错了 但你能告诉我
where that is in the Encino neighborhood watch manual?
恩西诺邻里保卫小组的章程里哪里有这句呢
We amended it.
这句是我们自己加的
Okay. Can you just explain what you meant?
好 那能说明一下你们的意思吗
We refuse to accept injustice.
我们绝不接受不公正的存在
Gosh. How do you do that?
天哪 那你们要如何保证呢
We make sure justice is done.
保证公正的实现
So, you're judge, jury,
所以 你们就是法官 陪审团
and executioner?
以及行刑者吗
Objection. Argumentative.
反对 诱导性提问
Sustained.
反对有效
Isn't meting out justice
难道伸张正义
The job of the man in the black robe to your right
不属于你右边这些着黑袍制♥服♥的法官
Or the 12 members of the justice league to your left?
或你左边陪审团成员的职责吗
Well, of course it is.
当然属于
But with all due respect to this important institution,
我完全尊重司法机构
Sometimes --
但有些时候
Sometimes there are exceptions?
有些时候例外
Yes.
是的
So, is one of those exceptions
那么这位坠落身亡的保罗·温斯特德
The man who fell to his death, Paul Winstead?
是个例外吗
Objection! Argumentative! Objection! Argumentative!
反对 有争议 反对 有争议
Withdrawn.
我收回刚才的言论
I can understand why Mr. Piper
我能理解为何派柏先生
Wouldn't want to answer that question.
要回避刚才的问题
Gag her! Counsel! Still talking!
让她住口 建议 还在讲
Pindar?
品达
In here.
在这里
Look who stopped by to see you.
看 谁来找你啦
Megan?
梅根
I -- I do remember you. You wore clogs.
我记得你 你当时穿着木底鞋
I'm gonna leave you two to catch up.
不打扰你俩聊天啦
Nothing is more deadly than a woman in a flowery sweater.
女人穿着印花外衣最要命了
Thank you.
谢谢
No, I'm serious.
我是认真的
Flowery sweaters are a bad omen.
印花外衣是不详之兆
I want to do more than just help you, Pindar.
我不仅要帮你 品达
I want to fix you.
我还要让你变得正常
Would you like to have lunch?
想一起吃午饭吗
Yeah.
好啊
Like regular people.
像普通人一样
Like regular people.
像普通人一样
What the hell is this?
你这是干什么
Are you kidding me right now?
开玩笑吗
I was only here for five minutes!
我只不过停了5分钟
Piper! You suck!
派柏 你糟透了
How about getting a real job?
干点有用的行不行
Take this and shove it up your ass! You're useless!
拿着你的罚单给我滚远点 低能儿
Sir! I recommend that you do not threaten me.
先生 建议你别威胁我
We got this footage about 20 minutes ago.
二十分钟前刚拿到这段录影
It was taken from Mr. Piper's patrol car last week,
是上周在派柏先生的警车里拍下的
And it establishes intent.
这说明了犯罪动机
It establishes what we already know --
这只能说明众所周知的一点
That tensions run high during traffic citations -- that's it.
交通处罚会引发冲突 仅此而已
Your Honor, are we to believe the prosecution
法官阁下 控方20分钟前才拿到录影
just came into possession of this tape 20 minutes ago?
这足以采信吗
Really? Knowingly hiding evidence is a felony.
真的吗 蓄意隐瞒证据可是重罪
Are you accusing me of a felony?
你们不是打算告我吧
No. Yes.
不 是
Your Honor, in light of this new evidence,
法官阁下 鉴于这项新证据
We believe the defendant targeted the victim,
被告是将矛头对准受害者的
And so we'd like to amend the charges according to proof.
因此我们将根据实证来变更指控内容
We are charging the defendant with murder.
我们要指控他谋杀
No. Your Honor,
不 法官阁下
the D.A. Chose what charges to file.
地方检察官才能提出或变更指控
Yeah. She was distracted by other events in her life.
对 她被生活琐事搞晕了
Are you referring to Thailand?
你是说泰国那件事吗
Thailand? Did you tweet about it?
泰国 你发到推特上去了吗
It was an honest mistake. It can happen to anyone.
那是无心之过 谁都会犯错
Look, bottom line is, this is a manslaughter case.
凡事要有度 这案子是过失杀人
We've prepared for a manslaughter case.
我们一直在打过失杀人的官司
She can't, in the middle of a trial, just decide that --
她不能在审判中途自行更改指控
According to section 17b in the Penal Code,
根据刑法典第十七条第二款
she can.
她可以
Motion is granted.
我接纳提议
Murder charge is added. Bail is remanded.
加一项谋杀控诉 取消保释
Kapow.
我要打飞她
You're so loyal to this caf?
你每次都来这家餐馆
I like that about you.
我喜欢你这点
I was a little freaked out
那天你跟我表白的时候
When you first explained your situation,
我都有点被吓傻了
But it got me thinking
但后来我开始思考
About how the world can bring two people together
是什么力量让两个人走到一起
After a decade.
即使相隔十年之久
Your hands are soft and cool to the touch.
你的手很柔软 很清爽
Thank you.
谢谢
Yours are scratchy.
你的手很粗糙
But very, very clean.
但是绝对干净
Don't be nervous. You're with me.
别紧张 你和我一块儿呢
I don't deserve you.
我配不上你
Pindar, now that you've told me
品达 你已经把
all about your phobias and your anxiety,
你的焦虑和恐惧都告诉我了
I think I can fix you.
我能治好你
I can come to your house every day
我会每天来你家
and take you on field trips.
带你出去郊游
I am the luckiest o.c.d. Agoraphobe
我是世界上最幸运的广场恐惧强迫症
with severe and chronic anxiety in the world.
以及严重慢性焦虑症患者
I'll have one pancake.
我要一个薄烤饼
You know you're not supposed to be here.
你不该在这里
I was hungry.
我饿了
You're violating your restraining order.
你违反了限制令
I had to see you.
我必须来见你
I don't feel as lucky anymore.
好像没那么幸运了
I'll call the police.
我要叫警♥察♥了
I like your new haircut.
我喜欢你的新发型
Did you - Did you get that to impress a new girlfriend?
你是 你是为了取悦新女友吗
Get out, okay? Just get out.
出去 可以吗 离开这
We should go.
我们得走了
Yeah. Yeah.
是的 没错
This is as far as I can go.
我只能走到这
There's an open trash receptacle over there.
那里有个空地垃圾站
We're fine here.
待在这里没事
I just can't be within 500 feet of him.
我不能进入他500英尺范围内
This is only about 250 feet, so -
这里只有250英尺 那么
What's wrong with me?
我做错什么了吗
Well, maybe you want to solve other people's problems
或许你想帮人解决问题
because your own seem too daunting?
可你自己的问题却也够呛
Do you hoard?
你有收藏癖吗
Men, maybe.
也许是收藏男人
I've been married twice.
我结过两次婚
Also, I've slept with a lot of guys.
还和数不清的男人上♥床♥
A lot? A lot of guys.
数不清 数不清的男人
Like, what's that?
这是为什么
I think I have low self-esteem.
我认为我的自尊心很弱
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表