剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
Well... you know I want to, darling.
你知道我很想去 亲爱的
But emotions --
但是 感情这东西
they get complicated the morning after.
随着时间会变得很复杂
Yes, but there's something to be said
是的 但是有种说法是
about living in the moment.
要活在当下
And at this very moment,
而此时此刻
we must save your beloved Lulu.
我们必须拯救你心爱的露露
Your Honor, they can't be serious.
法官阁下 他们在开玩笑吧
The prosecution is calling Ms. Steele a flight risk?
控方居然认为斯蒂尔女士会潜逃
Yes, she is a desperate woman
没错 她是个不顾一切的女人
who has said that she can't live without this dog.
居然说自己离了狗不能活
That sounds like a flight risk to me.
怎么听都觉得她会携狗潜逃
Your Honor, that is ridiculous.
法官阁下 这太荒谬了
Given what I've heard in testimony today,
根据今天我所听到的证词
I'm going to agree with the plaintiff.
我同意控方律师的观点
The dog will be placed in the custody
狗将会暂时
of the Los Angeles Animal Control Shelter
由洛杉矶动物动物收♥容♥所♥保管
until custody can be determined.
直到案子结束
Your Honor, you can't put Lulu in the county pen.
法官阁下 你不能把露露关起来
She's too pretty.
她太漂亮了
Well, if defense is so concerned about the dog,
如果辩方律师如此关心这只狗
they could take custody until verdict is reached.
判决前都由他们来保管
Why don't you? We have cats.
你们怎么不来 我们家有猫
You would.
你最好有
Franklin and Bash, your call.
弗兰克林和巴什律师 你们做决定
The dog goes with you or to the pound.
是你们带走还是送去收留所
We'll take it.
我们带它回家
Him. Her.
是他 她
Shut up.
闭嘴
They don't even know the gender of the dog.
他们连狗的性别都搞不清
You can't take it 'cause you have cats.
你不能带走因为你家有猫
Yes, seven of them.
没错 七只呢
Cats are clean. You have cats!
猫爱干净 你居然养猫
You look like a cat. Meow, mother...
你看起来就像猫 喵 妈
Oh, god, how can he stand the smell?
天哪 他怎么受得了这股味儿
This is where he makes his cheese.
他在这做奶酪
That doesn't answer my question.
那也解释不了我的问题
You get it.
开门
No, you get it. Get it.
不要 你开 快开门
No. Get it.
不要 快去
Oh, god.
天哪
You're wasting your time. I'm not talking.
你们是在浪费时间 我不会说的
What are you making?
你在做什么
Camembert.
卡门贝干酪
It's his specialty.
他的拿手绝活
The secret to a good camembert
做卡门贝干酪的窍门
is turning the molds every six hours
在于每六个小时搅动一次
to allow the whey to drain evenly.
让乳清均匀分布
Actually, the secret to a good camembert
其实 制♥作♥卡门贝干酪的窍门
is a decent Cabernet to save its sorry ass.
是用好的卡勃耐红酒保存它的酸味
Oh, yeah? Oh, yeah.
是吗 没错
Listen -- the jury has to understand
听我说 陪审团得知道
why you robbed Lucky Louie's.
你为什么要抢劫好运路易餐厅
You needed rent money so you and your sick father
你得找钱付房♥租 这样你和你生病的老爸
wouldn't end up on the street.
才不至于流落街头
But to establish that,
但是为了说明这点
we have to put you on the stand.
你得在法庭上作证
That I can do.
我可以啊
Good, but once you're on the stand,
很好 但是你一旦开始作证
the prosecution can cross-examine you.
控方律师就会当庭质问
And then if they ask you whether you worked alone,
如果他们问你是否一个人工作
you have to tell them the truth.
你就得说实话
I stand corrected.
是我错了
The vintner owes a debt of gratitude to the artisan.
葡萄酒商得感谢工匠的技艺
Well, we'll leave you to your cheese.
我们不打扰你了
Bye.
再见
His name is Charlie Hillenbran.
他叫查理·希伦伯恩
He's a food vendor. I sell my cheese to him.
他是一个食品供销商 我卖♥♥奶酪给他
He said there was this pizza joint.
他告诉我有一家披萨店
The owner had a lot of cash around
店主有很多现金
and no gun on the premises.
而且店内没有枪
Keep going.
继续说
Chuck said that the owner, Lucky Louie, was rich
恰克说好运路易餐厅的店主很有钱
And that the pizza joint was a tax write-off.
他还说 那家披萨店税务冲销了
And as long as I didn't use a deadly weapon
只要我不使用致命武器
and was respectful, if I was caught,
并且很有礼貌 就算被抓
they'd let me go with just a slap on the wrist.
他们也就是训斥几句就放我走
And you guys -- you guys saw the video.
而且你们看过监控录像
I-I was very respectful.
我真的很有礼貌
It might not be enough to make Chuck a co-conspirator.
要指控恰克是共犯可能还不够
Did you give him a cut of any of the money you stole?
你抢来的钱分他了吗
No.
没有
Insurance fraud maybe?
会不会是保险诈骗
Maybe. We need to find out more.
有可能 我们得继续调查
Did you really find the dog in Santa Monica
你真的是在圣莫尼卡找到的狗
and take her to Woodland Hills?
然后带回了伍兰岗
Yes.
是的
I kept seeing her on Montana Avenue
我经常在蒙大拿大道看到她
either left in a hot car or tied to a meter
不是被丢在豪车里 就是拴在路牌边
while that woman was in yoga class.
而那个女人却在上瑜伽课
Sometimes for hours while she was just flirting with men.
当她跟男人们调情时 那就得等几个小时
I had seen enough, and I rescued her.
我看不下去了 就拯救了她
Some people would call that stealing.
有些人把那称为偷窃
And by some, I mean everyone.
有些人的意思是所有人
I saved this dog's life. Okay.
我救了这只狗 好吧
All I wanted was for Lulu to be in a better home. Now...
我只想让露露有个更好的家
Do you want to take this case
你俩想继续帮我辩护
or should I talk to Stanton about new counsel?
还是我让斯坦顿找个新律师
Take the dog.
抱狗
Lulu, you're gonna have a sleepover with these nice men.
露露 你要去这两位先生家过夜
Oh, Lulu. Oh!
露露宝贝
Oh. Okay.
真好
Oh, thank you. That's fun.
谢谢 真有趣
All right. Lulu, come on. Lulu. Come, girl.
好了 露露 来吧 该走了
Okay.
走吧
Bye. Good luck.
再见 好运
Thank you.
谢谢
A dog's tongue is not just its washcloth,
狗的舌头不仅是洗脸毛巾
but also its toilet paper.
也是厕纸
So when it's "kissing" you,
所以当它吻你的时候
it's basically rubbing used toilet paper
本质上是把用过的厕纸
all over your face.
糊在你脸上
Oh, she's so cute. I want to keep her.
她好可爱 我想一直养她
Well, judging by the way the case is going,
根据案子的走势
she's gonna have to start learning to live
她得再次习惯
on the other side of the tracks again.
过回以前的生活了
Okay, strategy 2.0.
好吧 策略2.0
Go.
说
Evanthia didn't steal the dog, she rescued it.
伊雯瑟雅没有偷狗 她救了它
Yeah, right. Your client's a thief.
说的倒漂亮 你的委托人就是个贼
It's better than being an animal abuser.
总比虐待动物好
You're right. We got to hit Kerry Dutton hard
你说得对 我们可以指责凯瑞·达顿
for being a neglectful owner.
是不称职的主人
We show that the dog-jacking
我们要证明 带走狗狗
was a crime of necessity.
是必要犯罪
That the dog's life and welfare was in grave danger.
因为狗的性命和安全都受到威胁
This is a hail mary.
这行不通
Carmen, you got to find someone
卡门 你去找人
to support our claim that the dog was neglected.
来证明狗被主人忽视了
Okay, check old boyfriends, roommates, anyone.
找前男友 室友 随便什么人
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表