剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
Well, maybe there would be
如果杰尔德不是
if Jared wasn't trying to sleep with the enemy.
想着和敌人上♥床♥的话 确实还有希望
All right. Keep looking.
好吧 继续找
He's...kind of got a point there.
他可能有点道理
This whole Emily thing -- it's -- it's questionable.
艾米丽这件事 确实有问题
Shut up.
闭嘴
Shut up.
闭嘴
Bree!
布瑞
Hey. I'm Carmen Phillips.
我是卡门·菲利普斯
We spoke earlier.
我们之前谈过
This is Jared Franklin and Peter Bash.
这是杰尔德·弗兰克林和皮特·巴什
April!
爱普瑞
Turn your face-off. 100 laps now!
集中精神 再滑100圈
What do you want?
你们想干什么
I wanted to ask you some questions about Tammi Setten.
我想问你一些有关塔米·塞顿的问题
I've got nothing to say about her.
关于她我没什么可说的
Well, uh, maybe some of the players might --
好吧 也许其他队员会有呢
They've got nothing to say about her, either.
她们也没什么可说的
April, bent knees!
爱普瑞 膝盖弯曲
No giraffing!
不要伸直
Roller-derby girl versus figure skater.
轮滑选手还是花样滑冰选手
Roller-derby girl. No question.
轮滑选手 毫无疑问
They're totally badass.
她们都是坏女孩
Okay. Any of these girls recognize Tammi's tattoo --
如果这些女孩中有人认出塔米的纹身
Yeah. Expectation of privacy.
没错 没有侵犯隐私权
The court gets to see the tattoo.
法官看到了纹身
Mm, then we get off.
然后我们就解脱了
Okay, I have seen you two get excited
我发现你们两个身处出水芙蓉的
by the land of lakes butter girl.
聚集地变得很激动
Have you seen how short her skirt is on the label, Carmen?
你没看见标示上的裙子有多短吗 卡门
There are actual naked women in here.
事实上这里面都是裸女
I'm giving you permission.
我允许你们
Take a minute. Enjoy yourself.
看一分钟 好好享受
This is work, Carmen.
这是工作 卡门
Choosing not to objectify these women,
别光注意这些女人的肉体
these hard-working women -- hello.
她们都是在辛勤工作的女人 你好
Hi. I'm Corrina.
我是卡琳娜
Yeah, you are.
是你啊
Dude, I'm totally giraffing.
兄弟 我完全直了
And they're back.
原形毕露
I recognize you guys from your commercials.
我在宣传广♥告♥上见过你们
You're even cuter in person.
你们真人也很可爱
No, you are.
你才可爱
I heard you guys were asking about Tammi Setten.
我听说你们在打听塔米·塞顿
You know her?
你认识她
She was here four months.
她来这里四个月了
I thought she was my friedn until she stole my iphone.
我把她当朋友她却偷了我的苹果手♥机♥
That's terrible.
那真糟糕
Maybe we can get it back for you.
也许我们能帮你找回来
Do you know anything about a tattoo that Tammi had?
你知道塔米身上的纹身吗
She had a lot of them.
她有很多纹身
Oh, well, this one would've been above her t--
我们要找那个大概在
Boo-- breast. Bre--
乳 胸部 胸
Her -- her left breast.
她的左胸上
Above, like...here?
上面指...这里
Or more like...
还是...
...here?
这里
It's hard to tell.
这很难说
I don't remember her having any tattoos above her boobs,
我不记得她的乳♥房♥♥上有纹身
But...I don't know. I could be wrong.
但 我不确定 我可能错了
I'm sorry, you guys.
我很抱歉
Don't you dare be hard on yourself.
你怎么能这样勉强自己呢
You've been great.
已经很好了
Please, tell me more about that iphone.
请和我谈谈你的苹果手♥机♥
It's a serious theft.
那是严重的盗窃
So... go. Come on.
走 来吧
If you're not off the property in 30 seconds,
如果你们不在30秒内离开
I'm calling the cops!
我就要报♥警♥了
Hair, hair. Ow.
头发 头发
How did you not get beat up?
你怎么不帮忙
Because I am smart and stealthy.
因为我很聪明并且悄无声息
Check it. Congratulations.
看看这个 恭喜你
You stole a Hollywood Wheels poster.
你偷了一张好莱坞轮滑海报
Look closer, dummies. The uniforms.
仔细看 傻子 那制♥服♥
This could work.
这个可行
You may have just saved our case, buddy.
你刚挽救了我们的案子 伙计
I was beginning to think that
我还以为你是在
you were dodging your interview.
在躲避我的采访
Sorry, we've been busy.
抱歉 我们一直很忙
And, uh, you already interviewed me.
而且 你已经采访过我了
That was Peter.
那是皮特
We wanted a little one-on-one time.
我们想要些一对一的时间
"We"?
我们
Me.
我
Well, then...
那么
let's get started.
让我们开始吧
Okay. And so, you went to college with Peter?
好的 你和皮特一起上的大学吗
Yeah.
是的
Right. And law school?
好的 然后上法学院
Check.
对的
And have worked with him
你成为律师之后
the entire time you've been a lawyer?
都是和他在一起工作吗
All I've wanted to do is work with my friends.
我想做的就是和我的朋友一起工作
With Peter, Carmen, Pindar,
和皮特 卡门 品达
I've kind of got that covered here.
差不多是这里的一切
Interesting.
有意思
Um, and then you've never been tempted to work with your father?
你从没有想过要和你的父亲一起工作吗
You've heard of him.
你听说过他
I don't know many attorneys who haven't.
基本上每个律师都听说过
My father's a great attorney.
我父亲是伟大的律师
We just have different... lawyering styles.
我们是不同的...辩护风格
Well, according to court records,
根据法庭记录
you didn't waste much time getting held in contempt.
你们没有浪费任何机会来藐视法庭
It was -- two days after we started practicing.
那是我们执业后的第二天
People v. Barton.
巴顿的案子
We don't have to do this.
我们不必这样做
No one has to do anything.
没人必须要做什么事
Well, actually, we do,
事实上 我们要
'cause the judge specifically said we can't go and --
因为法官明确说我们不能去
What is the worst he's gonna do to us?
他能对我们做的最糟的事是什么
I -- dude, I just got my bar card.
我 兄弟 我刚拿到律师证
I don't want to lose it for some stupid --
我不想因为某些傻事而失去它
It's a courtroom demonstration.
这是法庭演示
Juries don't want to hear things --
陪审团不想只是听案件
They want to see them.
他们也想实际看到
Juries? What do you know about juries?
陪审团 你怎么知道陪审团的想法
This is our first trial.
这是我们第一次庭审
Yes, it is, so when you come in, you sell it.
没错 因此你进去后就要竭尽全力
Dr. Hinkle, you testified
亨克尔博士 你证实
that what my client, young Colin,
我的委托人 小科林
went through wouldn't inflict
经历这样的事情不会造成
serious emotional distress.
严重的心理创伤
Is that right?
是这样吗
It would be upsetting,
确实会让人不好受
but not anything that would warrant the kind of award
但你所开出的天价赔偿金
you're looking for.
简直就是狮子大开口
A 7-year-old boy,
七岁的男孩
filled with the magic and wonder that all of us are filled with
跟我们所有人小时候一样充满童真
until the world just rips it out of us!
直到被现实世界击垮
How about a question, Mr. Franklin?
弗兰克林先生 还是问个问题吧
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表