剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
That's hard to do, Your Honor.
这很难办到 法官阁下
Yeah, that's like black-op, NBA stuff.
是啊 就像NBA之类的的秘密行动
He means NSA.
他是说NSA
I am telling you, someone is trying to set me up.
我告诉你们 有人想陷害我
If you guys weren't together in 2009,
如果你俩2009年还没在一起
why can't you just get your office to call off the dogs?
何不跟当局解释清楚呢
Believe me, I tried. No one will talk to me.
相信我 我试过了 没人理我
I'm suspended, pending the outcome of the investigation.
我被停职了 一直要到调查结束
Our fate rests on your ability
我们的命运就掌握在你们手中
to convince a jury of my innocence.
你们得让陪审团相信我是清白的
There something's wrong with the anonymous information.
匿名信息有蹊跷
Pollock and Kohler are too smart to be that stupid.
波洛克和科勒是聪明人 不会蠢到那种地步
What if they are that stupid?
要是他们真那么蠢呢
Well, he's looking at 23 years,
他面临的是二十三年的牢狱之灾
one year for each case he tried with D.A. Pollock.
帮波洛克检察官审一个案子判一年
Opening up a future seat on his bench.
放长线钓大鱼嘛
Hm. Sounds like a win-win to me.
我觉得是双赢啊
Right, uh, Damien,
对了 达米恩
where are you at with your... boyfriend from college?
你和你的大学男友谈得怎么样了
Lance is a boy, and he was a friend.
兰斯是个男的 是我朋友
They're two separate nouns.
这是两个单独的名词
Oh, my God. You americans are so uptight.
老天啊 你们美国人真严谨
You know, I once experienced
1976年 我曾在
a most marvelous polysexual awakening
老的康普顿大街体验过一次
in 1976 on old Compton Street. It was...
美妙的多重性别觉醒 真是...
Okay, the Burbank Bears were the worst team
好了 伯班克小熊队在兰斯加入前
in the gay league before Lance joined.
是同性恋队中最声名狼藉的
Now, when we were at S.C.,
我们在南加州的时候
he set the season strikeout record twice.
他两度刷新了当季三振出局的记录
So your boyfriend's a pitcher.
那你男友是投手咯
The league thinks that Lance is a ringer,
联盟认为兰斯是冒名顶替的
which is why I'm pushing forward
这也是为何我要跟进
and suing for equitable relief.
上诉要求衡平救济的原因
Damien, I'd be delighted to partner you on this one.
达米恩 我很乐意做你这案子的拍档
Let's -- let's get your friend's championship back, hm?
让我们 我们一起把你朋友的冠军夺回来
Janie, you can't hang our judge on anonymous info
詹妮 你不能光凭匿名信息和一些语♥音♥留言
and a couple of voicemails.
就定我们法官的罪
He has a right to confront his accuser.
他有权与原告当面对质
Thank you, Professor Bash.
多谢指教 巴什教授
I also went to law school.
我也是法律学校毕业的
Yeah? Then why aren't you also going after D.A. Pollock?
是吗 那你为什么不起诉波洛克检察官
That's an interesting defense,
这辩护很有意思
trying to drag down your client's girlfriend
试图通过拉委托人女友下水
in order to get him off.
好让当事人脱罪
Remind me never to be in a life raft with you.
提醒了我千万不要与你有瓜葛
It's selective prosecution.
这是选择性起诉
Kohler is in a position of power.
科勒位高权重
It's like a civil sexual-harassment case.
这跟民事性骚扰案一样 避重就轻
Please, you mean you're going after my client
拜托 你这样是为了保护自己的委托人
to protect one of your own.
对我的委托人下手
Who we charge is at our discretion.
我们起诉谁是我们的自♥由♥
There's something else you're not sharing.
你有事瞒着我
You always tilt your head like a dog hears a funny noise
你有事隐瞒的时候 头就会歪到一边
when you've got a secret.
就像狗听到了什么动静
Oh, so now you're the mentalist?
你现在又变成心理学家了
Chewed-up pens --
咬笔头
total road flare for sexual frustration.
性生活不和谐的真实写照
Oh, grow up, Peter!
别闹了 皮特
Is that fiancee of yours
你那个未婚夫是不是
on some sort of sexual fast again?
又开始那个"速战速决"了
You know Nathan and I broke up.
你知道我和奈森分手了
He actually moved to an ashram in India.
事实上他都搬到印度修行去了
Huh. When was the last time
你上次翻云覆雨
you took some friendly fire in the sheets?
是什么时候
That is none of your business!
与你无关
What about you?
你呢
Too long.
好久了
The night manager at the Pasadena Grand Hotel
帕萨迪纳大酒店的夜班经理
can place Kohler and Pollock together in February of 2009.
能证明科勒和波洛克2009年2月份在一起
We're not talking about voicemails.
这可不像语♥音♥留言这么小儿科
It's pretty hard to doctor a live person.
要伪造真人行踪可没那么容易
You do not want to take this to trial, Peter.
劝你还是别接这案子了 皮特
Then how else would I get to see you?
不接我怎么能见到你呢
All right, let's practise. Double swings, double swings.
好的 开始练习 双手挥棒 双手挥棒
Whoa. Good hit. Good hit.
打得好 打得好
All right. Get it, get it, get it.
好 接住 接住 接住
You got to catch that! Come on!
你得接住啊 快
Your devil divas are very impressive.
你的魔鬼天后运动员们打得不错啊
I suppose it's coincidence that the captain
我猜输掉的球队的队长
of the losing team offered his legal services
无偿为球队提供法律服务
pro bono to the league.
只是巧合吧
I'm offended by your client's insensitivity.
你的委托人反应迟钝 冒犯到我了
See, my team also deserves that trophy.
看到了吧 我的球队也有实力夺得桂冠
Lance admitted he was homosexual
兰斯在联盟自我声明书中
in the league's self-declaration form.
承认了自己是个同性恋
I have reason to believe differently.
我有理由不相信
That's your word versus his.
那只是你的一面之词
And half my teammates
我们一半的队员
celebrating his victory at Whiskers nightclub.
在大胡子夜♥总♥会♥为他庆功
He had a few too many vodka red bulls
他喝多了 酒后吐真言
and blurted out he had never dated or slept with a man.
说自己根本没和男人约过会上过床
That doesn't --
那并不...
I mean, there's a lot of heterosexual virgins out there.
我是说 异性恋里也有很多处的啊
Part of the self-declaration form states
自我声明书中有说到
that gay means participating in romantic
同性恋意味着与同性有过恋爱
or sexual behavior.
或性关系
Well, come on, I mean, then the league standards,
拜托 那样的联盟准则
not only are they unfair, but they're unconstitutional.
既不公平 又违反宪法
While we're discussing what's fair,
说到公平
are you also suing the straight league
你是不是还要起诉把兰斯逐出去的
that kicked out Lance?
那个直男垒球队
Yeah, banned for life
他因被投球击中
for charging the mound after getting hit by a pitch.
起诉投手而被终身禁止打垒球
Two days before joining the Burbank Bears.
就在加入伯班克熊队前两天
You see, the only reason your client joined our league
明白吗 你的委托人之所以加入我们队
was because his other league dumped him.
是因为他被其他队踢出来了
He doesn't love men, Damien.
他不喜欢男人 达米恩
He loves competitive softball.
他喜欢打垒球
Let's go!
大家加油
How can they be certain it was me?
他们怎么就确信是我
Well, the night manager at the Pasadena Grand
帕萨迪纳大酒店的夜班经理
says you ordered a 18-year-old Macallan Scotch
说你在2009年2月19日向客房♥服务
from room service on February 19, 2009.
要了瓶十♥八♥年♥成的麦卡伦苏格兰威士忌
Myself and a hundred other judges and lawyers
那晚我和其他上百位法官和律师
who attended that bar association conference that evening.
一起参加律师协会会议
But they didn't have a brunette with them
但那些人中没有深肤色的女人吧
who ordered a sparkling grapefruit water at 1:22 a.m.
还在凌晨1点22分点了起泡葡萄柚汁
You also ordered an in-room porno,
你二十分钟后还要了一部
"Real steel," 20 minutes later.
色情电影《铁甲钢拳》
That's a family movie, Pindy.
那是部家庭影片 品品
This one stars "Huge" Jackman.
主演是大鸡♥巴♥[休]·杰克曼
Some coincidence --
还真巧...
brunette, fancy water...
美酒 佳人
questionable family movie.
还有让人浮想联翩的家庭电影
Come on, the manager is lying.
拜托 你们要知道
You've got to know that.
那经理在撒谎
Your Honor, he directly links you
法官阁下 就是他把你和波洛克
to the dates and to Pollock.
以及你们约会的日期直接联♥系♥在了一起
Janie is going to bury us alive with this.
凭这点证据 詹妮就能把我俩钉死
We should just plead you out.
干脆直接为你辩护
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表