剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
You're a convicted felon.
你曾经被判过刑
All right. See you later, wi--
好的 稍后见 威..
Wils-- I said Wilson, and I meant Carmen.
威尔 我说的是威尔逊 我的意思是卡门
Not only did you and your husband
你跟你的丈夫不仅每天在一起
live, eat, sleep together.
生活 吃饭 睡觉
You also worked together.
你们还一起工作
That's right. We shared a lab.
是的 我们在同一个实验室工作
I think we can all agree
我们都同意
that a couple that can work together,
可以在一起工作的两口子
that's -- that's pretty close.
关系肯定很好
Certainly, Martha was the closest living person to Henry
可以确定地讲 在亨利去世的时候
at the time of his death.
玛莎是他最亲近的人
And the law stipulates as such,
而且法律有规定
she decides where his body be laid to rest.
该由她来决定将遗体安放至何处
Mrs. Rheem Strauss, did you know
瑞姆·斯特劳斯夫人 你知道
that your husband took dance lessons last year?
你的丈夫去年在上舞蹈课吗
He had a conference in Brazil.
他去巴西开了次会
He took Salsa for a while.
对萨尔萨舞产生了兴趣
He loved to immerse himself in a culture.
他喜欢体验异域文化
Do you know how many dance lessons he took a week?
你知道他每周上几次舞蹈课吗
I don't know. A few.
不知道 几节吧
Seven.
七节
He took a dance class every single day of the week.
他一周七天每天都会去上舞蹈课
And you didn't know?
而你却不知道
My husband and I were monitoring plankton blooms at the time.
我和我丈夫当时在观察浮游生物
We would split shifts in our lab. We --
我们轮流在实验室值班 我们...
What if I told you that this woman sitting right here
如果我告诉你 在座的这位
is his dance instructor?
就是他的舞蹈老师呢
Okay.
没什么
And what if I told you that he told her
那如果我告诉你他跟她说
he wanted to be plastinated doing the bachata?
他想被塑化并摆出跳巴恰塔舞的造型呢
I'd tell you that was hearsay, Your Honor.
我会说那只是传闻 法官阁下
And what if I told you that she was closer
如果我告诉你 她和你丈夫的关系
to your husband than you... Your Honor
比你还要亲密 法官阁下
...and, therefore, should determine
亲密到该由她来决定
Henry's final resting place?
亨利的长眠之处呢
She was just his dance teacher.
她只是他的舞蹈老师
No. I was more than that.
不 我不只是舞蹈老师
Miss, you're not a witness here.
小姐 你不是当庭证人
What were you to my husband?
那你是我丈夫的什么人
Martha, don't talk to her.
玛莎 别和她说话
Motion to strike, Your Honor.
法官大人 申请休庭
We were in love.
我们是相爱的
I told her not to talk to her.
我就跟她说别和她说话嘛
My husband had an amazing ability
我丈夫能够使自己
to completely immerse himself in his interests.
完全沉浸在感兴趣的事情中
We once made love on a mound of kelp as the sun rose.
我们曾在日出时在海藻堆上做♥爱♥
Going on the bucket list.
看他的遗愿清单
It's all you, pal.
全是关于你的 亲爱的
I'm sure Henry threw himself into dancing
我确定是亨利全心全意的舞蹈热情
with a passion that enthralled this woman...
把那个女人迷住了
that they may have had sex.
他们也许上过床
But I'm sure it was an offshoot of dancing together,
但我确定那只是一起跳舞的附作用
and it never would have lasted.
绝不会长久
These things never did for Henry.
这些事绝不会对亨利有影响
I'm sure of it.
我确定
Okay, so we prove that Henry was impetuous
好 那我们就证明亨利是一时冲动
and Alana was a passing fancy.
而阿兰娜也是心血来潮
And that your marriage was rock solid even though
你们的婚姻依然非常坚固
Henry may have been sleeping with Alana to help his...
即使亨利可能为了跳舞而和阿兰娜
dancing.
上♥床♥了
Yeah.
没错
You know, there's Mr. Cha...grunski.
柴格朗斯基先生在等我们
Uh, would you give us a minute?
等我们一下好吗
Be right back.
马上回来
Hey, just stand there and nod, okay?
你 站在这点头 明白吗
What if Alana isn't just a passing fancy?
如果阿兰娜不只是心血来潮呢
You think Henry was moving on.
你觉得亨利移情别恋了吗
I don't know. She is an odd one.
我不知道 她挺奇怪的
I believe Martha. I believe they were in love.
我相信玛莎 相信他们一直相爱
What? Believe they were in love.
什么 我相信他们一直相爱
If you're in love, do you bang your dance teacher?
如果你有爱人 会和舞蹈老师纠缠不清吗
I was just on my way to the printer.
我正要去复印机那里
Good talk.
说的好
These photos clearly show a dent
这些照片能很清楚地显示
in the driver's-side door of Mr. Jeffers' '98 Buick.
杰弗斯先生98款别克驾驶侧的车门有一处凹陷
Look, uh, fellas, maybe we can just talk this out.
各位 这事也许可以和解
The dent is the exact height of Mr. Infeld's mailbox.
这个凹陷正好和因菲尔德先生的邮筒等高
That's all circumstantial.
这就是所有证据了
Not enough for a restraining order.
完全不足以发布限制令
Maybe, based on the law shows that people watch in prison.
根据监狱里学到的法律 也许
I went to law school in prison.
我在监狱里上的法学院
I'm a lawyer.
我是个律师
Good for you. Work the system.
非常棒 很好地利用了体制
Your Honor, I have an estimate for repair for that dent
法官阁下 我在七月二十七号♥就对凹陷修理开销
dated July 27th,
做了估算
two days before they said that mailbox got hit.
比他们说的邮筒被撞的日期早两天
Mr. Karp, how do you explain this?
卡普先生 你怎么解释这个
Short of time travel.
时空旅行吗
Oh, I explain it very easily.
这很好解释
Many criminals exit prison with more crime-related skills.
很多罪犯出狱时会学到更多犯罪手法
Perhaps Mr. Jeffers went in a bank robber
杰弗斯先生也许因抢劫银行入狱
and he just came out a forger.
而出狱时就成了为造假高手
The repairman at south bay can verify that estimate.
南湾的修理工可以证明估算的真实性
Oh, let's swear him in.
那就把他请上来吧
I need an honest estimate on my Volvo.
我的沃尔沃正需要好好检测一下
Your Honor, on the off chance that Mr. Jeffers is a personal friend
法官阁下 鉴于杰弗斯先生
of the manager of south bay body,
可能是这位南湾修理人员的朋友
I'd like to request a paint comparison be done
我想申请对因菲尔德先生
between the paint on Mr. Infeld's mailbox
邮筒上的油漆和车上的
and that of the car.
进行比对
And, Your Honor,
法官阁下
pending the results of that analysis,
在进行比对期间
I would like a restraining order against Mr. Infeld and Mr. Karp.
我想对因菲尔德先生和卡普先生申请限制令
Oh, come on. This is ridiculous.
拜托 这太扯了
Until we get that analysis, uh, Mr. Karp, Mr. Infeld,
卡普先生 因菲尔德先生
consider yourself restrained.
在结果出来之前你要遵守限制令
500 yards from Mr. Jeffers.
不得靠近杰弗斯先生450米以内
Finis.
这是最终裁决
Thank you, Your Honor.
谢谢 法官阁下
Well, it seems I underestimated Mr. Jeffers.
看来我低估杰弗斯先生了
No. He just got lucky.
不 他只是很幸运
Mm. I don't mean now, Damien.
达米恩 我不是指这一次
I mean before.
而是说以前
Look, he was videoed taking that poor teller hostage.
他被拍到劫持可怜的出纳员
He didn't seem to be the brightest...
看起来不像
crayon in the box.
能赢的案子
Perhaps when I defended him,
也许我在为他辩护时
maybe I didn't give him my best effort.
没有竭尽所能
Yeah, well, he's about to get mine.
不过这次我会的
500 yards.
四百五十米
Ice boating,
冰上帆船
transcendental-meditation retreats,
超脱禅定法静修
a biodome community in the Santa Fe Desert.
圣菲达沙漠生态博物馆协会
You know what these are?
你知道这些是什么吗
No.
不知道
These are receipts, contracts, membership agreements,
这些是收据 合同和会员协议
all for interests that briefly captured
这些都是曾短时间吸引
the incredibly voracious mind of Henry Strauss.
求知欲旺盛的亨利·斯特劳斯的东西
He even tried to commute in a hot-air balloon.
他甚至想乘坐热气球上下班
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表