剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
They say ties are kind of like kissing your sister,
他们说平手有点像和妹妹接吻
But in this case, my sister's hot.
若是这样 我妹妹很辣的
Well, in that case,
既然这样
you should bring her by the house sometime. Sure.
哪天你应该带她回家 一定
Hey, we heard you guys might be having a party this weekend.
我们听说你们周末会有一个聚会
Yeah. We could clear our schedules.
是啊 我们可以腾出时间
Hey, when you're ready, the phone will ring.
等你准备好了 会有电♥话♥的
All right. Get out of here.
好啦 滚蛋吧
You enjoy being taller, don't you?
你很享受居高临下 是吧
So much.
必须的
Has the jury reached a verdict?
陪审团是否作出了裁决
We have, Your Honor.
是的 法官阁下
To the charge of robbery, not guilty.
抢劫罪 不成立
To the charge of assault, not guilty.
伤害罪 不成立
To the charge of petty theft, guilty.
轻微盗窃罪 成立
Oh, god! No! No!
天啊 不要 不要
No, no, no, this is good news.
不是那样的 这是个好消息
Petty theft is just a misdemeanor.
轻微盗窃罪只是轻罪
It's probation. There's no jail time.
这是缓刑 不会进监狱的
This is what we wanted.
这就是我们要的
This is good. Fantastic.
这很好 棒极了
It's very good.
放心吧
How much do I owe you?
我应该付你多少钱
This one's on us. Oh, no, no, no, it's not.
我们帮你出 不 不 不行
We charge a fee now at Infeld-Daniels.
我们事务所要索取费用
I want 12 wheels of your camembert.
我要十二盘你的乳酪
You got it.
没问题
And I'm gonna throw in my suit for you.
我会用我的西装包起来给你的
Sarcasm.
开个玩笑
I got two lawyers I want to recommend to you.
我有两个律师想要介绍给你
Yeah? Why don't you make a hockey stick
你怎么不去找个曲棍球棍
out of some parmesan and shove it up your ass?!
抹点奶酪 插到你菊花里
We should do this more often.
我们应该经常这样干
Oh, can we?
可能吗
Listen, fair warning, if I pull my ear like this,
提醒一下 如果我这样扯耳朵
it means don't stick around.
就是要你赶紧离开
You're hooking up with Evanthia tonight?
你今晚要勾搭伊雯瑟雅吗
Well, we have been known to reunite occasionally.
我们偶尔会重聚一下
It's none of my business,
我本不该管的
but do you think that's a good idea?
不过你真觉得这样好吗
I mean, if Evanthia's holding out hope
我是说 如果伊雯瑟雅对你抱有希望
that she still has a chance with you...
她应该始终是有机会的
Unless you're hoping
除非是你希望
you still have a third chance with her?
你和她还有第三次机会
She ended it with you.
是她离开你的
I haven't got this far, Hanna,
我还没走到这一步 汉娜
by taking no for an answer.
不至于被人拒绝
Evanthia! Stanton?
伊雯瑟雅 斯坦顿
What the he-- you stole the dog again?
这是怎么 你又把狗偷走了
Who's that?
那是谁
We brought you a rescue. Her name's Tabatha.
我们给你带的小救星 她叫塔芭莎
Hey, I used your razor. What?
我用了你的剃刀 什么
What's up?
你好吗
Um, Andre said I could have visiting rights, so...
安德鲁说我理应享有探视权 所以
I don't really need that dog.
我真的不需要那只狗
Maybe one of you should take it.
也许你们谁可以养她
No. No pets or children allowed in my... Allergies.
宠物和小孩不能进入我的 我过敏
I remember.
我记得
When I brought that bichon home
咱们第一次结婚的时候
when we were first married.
我带了一只比熊回家
Yeah. I remember.
是啊 我还记得
Sweet.
多好啊
I better be going.
我该走了
Liverpool playing man U. Oh, sh...
利物浦打曼联呢
Um...anyway...
不管怎样
I am here...
我会一如既往地
...as always.
在你身边
Always good to see you, Stanton.
很高兴看到你 斯坦顿
Andre!
安德鲁
Andre! Andre!
安德鲁 安德鲁
I don't know if I care for this new normal --
我不知道是否应该遵守这个新标准
being equity partners, making rain,
成为合作伙伴 挣大钱
having to handle corporate jackasses.
对付公♥司♥的混♥蛋♥们
It's about taking the right cases.
其实只要接对案子就行
We have to change the culture,
我们要去改变传统
not have the culture change us.
而不是被传统改变
Well, then I don't want to get motorcycles.
其实我不想买♥♥摩托车了
Why not? Cause.
为什么不呢 因为
Dude, riding a motorcycle
兄弟 骑摩托车
is emblematic of all things rebel.
就象征着反抗一切
And we are nothing, if not total badass rebels.
如果不惹点事 人家还以为我们好欺负
Right, but we were badasses to begin with.
是啊 可我们从没安分过
We don't need motorcycles to prove it.
我们不需要摩托车去证明
Come on, boy.
来吧 小伙子
You better not be talking to me.
你最好别和我说话
Come on, Skeletor.
来吧 骷髅战士
We're not calling it Skeletor.
我们不能叫它 骷髅战士
We're not calling her Clapton.
我们不能叫它克拉普顿
Okay, well, how about no name
这样吧 不要名字了
because we're not keeping it
反正我们也不会养它
until we just find a good home for her, right?
只要给它找一个新家就行了
Hello.
你好
How you doing?
你怎么样啊
Jared?
杰尔德
Yes, Peter.
怎么 皮特
Did Clapton just pee on my leg?
克拉普顿是不是在我腿上撒了泡尿
No...
没有
But Skeletor did.
是骷髅战士尿的
Come on...Skeletor.
走吧 骷髅战士
Your Honor, we'd like to
法官阁下 我们想
call to the stand Mr. Andre Carson
传唤安德鲁·卡森先生
and we'd like to enter exhibit "D" into evidence.
同时要出示四号♥证据
Objection. I believe Your Honor
反对 我记得法官阁下
rejected Maxine as a witness just yesterday.
昨天才拒绝了麦可欣作为证人出庭
Yes, Your Honor, but this is not a witness,
是的 法官阁下 但它不是证人
this is evidence in support of our next witness' testimony.
而是支持我方下一位证人的证词的证据
Let the court reporter transcribe this correctly,
请书♥记♥官记录准确
because chances are I will never say it again--
我只说一遍
since Franklin and Bash respected this court
由于弗兰克林和巴什尊敬本法庭
and followed proper procedure, I will allow it.
同时程序合法 我予以批准
Your Honor, we haven't had a chance
法官阁下 我们根本没机会
to interview this witness here.
向这位证人提问
Your Honor, we messengered over
法官阁下 我们早已把证人名单
the witness list to the plaintiff's counsel,
寄给原告的辩护人
but Mr. Jango's mother refused to sign for it.
但詹戈先生的母亲拒绝签收
I guess he lives with his mother,
他跟母亲一起住
which is weird, but--
就够怪的了 可是
Your Honor, it's a duplex,
法官阁下 房♥子是复♥式♥结构的
and my mother would have signed for anything.
我母亲什么都会签收的
I'll allow it.
准许证人出席
We have proof that this man, Andre Carson,
我们有证据证明 安德鲁·卡森
is the real owner of Lulu.
才是露露真正的主人
But that's not even the dog's real name. Or Maxine.
而且露露和麦可欣都不是狗狗的真名
Ladies and gentlemen of the court,
在座的女士们和先生们
We present to you, Lady Bow Wow.
有请狗狗小姐
No, the dog stays. Stay!
狗不能乱跑 别动
Good girl.
乖孩子
Objection! Oh, you go. Objection! After you.
反对 你说吧 反对 你先说
Oh, um, Your Honor, this is a case of ownership
法官阁下 这是斯蒂尔女士和达顿女士
between Ms. Steele and Ms. Dutton,
之间的所有权归属问题
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表