剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
Yeah. I'll look at Megget and Towne
没错 我可以比较下梅吉特/唐恩律师事务所
and Infeld/Daniels and see which one I like best.
和因菲尔德丹尼尔斯事务所 看哪家我更喜欢
Yeah.
是啊
I mean, just -- that seems fair.
我是说 听来很合理
You got to do your due diligence.
是得好好考察一番
Captain, the defense moves for an article 39a session.
上尉 辩方提请本案适用39A法条进行审理
Took the words right out of my mouth.
不就是我说的吗
On what grounds?
依据是什么
We have reason to believe the E.O.D. requests
我们有理由相信海军士官凯尔索和索普的
for petty officer Kelso and Thorpe
爆♥炸♥物处理小组申请
will shed light on the motives of the combatants that night.
能提供那晚他们参与斗殴的动机
If it's classified, how would she know
如果是机密 她怎么知道并证明
what's in it to even argue its relevance?
里面内容的相关性
I don't.
我没办法
Why doesn't Miss Linden just ask for the Area 51 documents
林登小姐是不是以为审前调查
so long as she's on a fishing expedition?
就连51区的文件都能调到
Told you Area 51 was real.
我就说51区存在吧
It seems a bit attenuated, Miss Linden.
理由似乎不够充分 林登小姐
Which is why I'm simply asking you to review it
所以我只是请求您审查一遍
and judge if it has bearing on our case.
看是否与我们的案件相关
There's no probable cause besides counsel's
眼下除了辩方律师的巧舌如簧
vague insinuation that this is relevant.
并没有合理的依据证明相关性
And that's more than the JAG off...
这比执法悍将下令搜查我们当事人
...icer had when he ordered a search of our clients' computers.
电脑的依据要充分多了
I'll examine the document, then rule on its admissibility.
我会检查这份文件 看能否被法庭接受
Thank you, Captain.
谢谢 上尉
This better not be a waste of the court's time.
这最好不是在浪费法庭的时间
I'm not as patient as some of my colleagues
我可不像洛杉矶高院的
serving on the bench in L.A. Superior.
同事们那么有耐心
Oh, on the contrary. You seem very zen.
哪会啊 一看就很有深度
The court is secure until 1100.
十一点继续开庭
All rise!
全体起立
All rise!
全体起立
As you were.
请坐
I've examined the classified documents
我已经检查了这些机密文件
and have ruled them admissible.
裁定可作为呈堂证供
The defense must not remove them from this courtroom.
但辩方不可将它们带出法庭
We'll take a recess.
现在休庭
All rise!
全体起立
Look at that.
瞧瞧
That is so Jack Ryan.
跟杰克·瑞安一样惊险
Oh, yeah. Molly Ringwald's boyfriend in "Sixteen Candles."
是《十六支蜡烛》里莫利·林沃德的男朋友吧
That's Jake Ryan. Jack Ryan.
那是捷克·瑞安 我说的是杰克·瑞安
Harrison Ford.
哈里森·福特演的
Harrison Ford was in "Sixteen Candles"?
《十六支蜡烛》里有哈里森·福特吗
Well...
这个...
Guess we just have to read between the lines.
看来我们只能发挥联想力了
Well, this is interesting.
这可有趣了
Kelso was originally rejected from the E.O.D.
凯尔索一开始被爆♥炸♥物处理小组拒绝了
following a psych eval showing a lack of leadership skills.
因为心理评估显示他缺乏领导力
Same thing happened to Thorpe.
索普也是如此
How'd they get in after that?
那之后他们是怎么进去的呢
Well, Thorpe got an additional recommendation
另有一封推荐信
assuring the board that he is
向委员会保证
"Determined and take-charge but..."
"索普意志坚定 有领导才能 而且..."
"But fair and beloved by his fellow sailors."
"而且公平 并深受其他水兵爱戴"
Kelso got the same exact letter.
凯尔索有一封一模一样的信
Dated after the fight, right?
日期是在那次斗殴后 是吧
Yeah.
没错
Someone pushed to get them into the E.O.D.
就在女孩儿把他们打得屁滚尿流之后
after the girls kicked their asses?
还有人急着要他们进爆♥炸♥物处理小组吗
Yeah, it was requested by 0-6 Schofield.
没错 是斯科菲尔德基地里0-6提出的要求
What's 0-6?
0-6是什么
It's a pay grade. It means Captain.
工资等级 说明是上尉
Vaughn. Vaughn?
是沃恩 沃恩吗
Well, why would Captain Vaughn reward them?
沃恩上尉为什么要帮他们
Well, she's the only one there
只有她有那么大的影响力
with enough juice to make that happen,
能促成这件事
but I thought she was on your side.
可我以为她是站在你们这边的
She is.
就是啊
I think.
我这么以为来着
Maybe she goes both ways.
也许她两头通吃
That's...not what I meant.
我...不是那个意思
She spent the night in the hospital with me
我体能训练时腿骨折了
when I fractured my leg during P.T.
她还在医院陪了我一夜呢
Yeah. She talked me into re-enlisting.
没错 她说服了我延长服役
We wouldn't be
没有她
this close to E.O.D. without her.
我们连爆♥炸♥物处理小组的门都摸不着
I can't imagine she'd be behind this.
无法想象她是幕后黑手
I hope you're right.
但愿如此
'cause if it's our word against a naval Captain's,
要我们和海军上尉对着干
I don't like our chances.
几乎没有胜算
Roger, yes.
罗杰 就是你
Don't you have an update for us on the Bausman deal?
你有鲍斯曼那笔交易的最新消息吧
The report showed zoning would require Bausman
报告上说区划条例要求鲍斯曼
to construct a lot for eight parking spaces.
建一个有八个停车位的停车场
So we passed.
所以我们退出了交易
But it didn't take into account the fact
可它没考虑到一件事
that it's in a commercial-revitalization area,
那片地方是商业新兴区
so the requirement for parking is waived.
所以对建停车场的要求被免除了
That came from my office. I'll take care of it.
我部门做的 我来负责
Well, I hope so.
但愿如此
Can we still move on the property, though?
不过还能重启交易吗
They're already down the road with another buyer.
他们已经在和另一个买♥♥家谈了
We'd have to come up with at least, uh, 50 grand more.
我们至少得多出五万以上
You know, I have a feeling this wasn't your error, Damien,
我感觉这不像是你会犯的错 达米恩
and as much as I admire you protecting Miss Farrell,
虽然我敬佩你能保护♥法♥雷尔小姐
this was an egregious oversight.
可这个疏忽太严重了
You want to get in touch with H.R. for termination forms,
是你联♥系♥人事部解雇她
or shall I?
还是我去
Oh, come on. Is that really necessary?
算了吧 有必要吗
It's a summer associate.
不过是个暑期实习生
Can't we just let her term lapse?
不能等到实习期满了吗
And you call me the bleeding heart?
你还说我心肠软
All right. We'll let the room decide.
行了 民♥主♥投票吧
All those in favor
谁赞同
of the summer associate serving out her term.
让那个暑期实习生做到实习期结束
One.
一个
And all those for prompt dismissal.
谁赞同立即解雇
One, two...
一个 两个
There you are.
结果出来了
Perhaps you could tell her before the end of the day.
下班前你来告诉她吧
No problem.
没问题
Tough room.
铁石心肠
Tunr Right.
右转
That is not the route we agreed on.
我不是设的这条路线
Traffic ahead. Turn right.
前方堵车 请右转
You know how fast you were going?
你知道你开得多快吗
Well, the posted speed limits
警示牌上的限速
clearly said 35 miles an hour, officer,
清晰地写着每小时五十六公里 警官
and I know I set my cruise control...
我开了慢速控制...
I clocked you at seven miles per hour.
我测到车速是每小时十一公里
License and registration.
驾照和行车证
This is my boss' car.
这是我老板的车
My name is Pindar Singh.
我叫品达·辛
I'm 5'10".
身高一百七十公分
I weigh 10 stone,
体重六十三公斤
And I suffer from something called vasovagal syncope,
我患有血管迷走性晕厥症
which sounds like something only women should get, but --
虽然听上去像个只有女人会得的病 不过
Your license expired five years ago.
你的驾照五年前就过期了
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表