剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
I want you in my bed,
希望你能爬上我的床
so what are you waiting for?
那你还等什么呢
Come see me at Mattress Masters for a great night sleep.
与您相约床垫大王 从此夜夜好眠
That's 1245 Firestone
记住哟 是艾尔蒙特市
Boulevard, El Monte.
林荫道火石街1245号♥
I'll be waiting.
我等你呦
You and Marisa Tomei... It's not that complicated.
你和玛丽莎·托梅... 没那么复杂
The question is fundamentally flawed.
这问题本身就是问题
There...there are too many variables.
是变数...变数太多了
You're avoiding it. I'm not avoiding it.
你在逃避这问题 我才没有逃避
You're avoiding it. It's a simple...
你就是在逃避 很简单...
I don't think you were clear.
我想你没搞明白
Okay, it's a simple question.
好吧 问题很简单
Okay. Answer. We'll move on.
好 给个答案 我们就不提了
What are the odds of you sleeping with Marisa Tomei?
你和玛丽莎·托梅上♥床♥概率有多高
Well, do I get to meet her?
我要和她见面吗
Because if I did, honestly think it'd be like 4 to 1.
如果是的话 老实说应该是四分之一
4 to 1? 4 to 1.
四分之一吗 是四分之一
You're out of your mind.
你疯了吧
I just saw her at home depot. She looks beautiful.
我才在家庭百货看到过她 她真漂亮
10 million to 1.
一千万分之一
I think your numbers are inflated.
我觉得你夸大其词了
I'd like to see your data.
我想听听看你的概率
How old is she?
她多大了
She'll be 46 on December 4th.
到十一月四号♥就四十六岁了
Okay, so...wow.
好 就是说 哇
Putting aside the fact that you know her birthday,
姑且不说你知道她的生日
creepy stalker guy,
跟踪狂
in 20 years, she'll be 66.
二十年后 她就六十六岁了
All right, so the odds plummet.
即然这样 那概率就直线下降喽
But in 40 years, the odds are 1,000 to 1.
但是四十年后 概率就是千分之一
She'd be like 86,
她那时就是个八十六岁的
with dementia, maybe cataracts.
可能患有白内障的痴呆老太婆了
But she's still Marisa Tomei.
但她还是玛丽莎·托梅
What I'm saying is, for guys like you and me,
我想说的是 对于我和你这样的人来说
it is all about...
最重要的是...
...patience.
...耐心
Got it? Got it.
好了吗 当然
Are you all right, sir? Yeah, I think so.
你没事吧 先生 我想我没事
Sir, we're lawyers, and you're the victim
先生 我们是律师 你是我们城市
of one of the greatest dangers that faces our city.
面临的最大的危险的受害人
We'd like to help you collect.
我们希望能给你提供帮助
But I think it was my fault.
但我认为 是我的错
That doesn't matter. Studies show that it is impossible...
无所谓 研究表明 不能...
...To safely operate a vehicle in an urban environment
在城市里安全驾车
if you're forced to take your eyes off the road for...
不能让你的视线离开路面
...more than six seconds.
超过六秒钟
That advertisement runs for 18.
这个广♥告♥却长达十八秒
Come by the office. We'll talk.
来我们办公室 我们好好谈谈
Hello? He hit me.
嘿 是他撞我的啊
Legally, we can't guarantee any results of your case.
我们无法担♥保♥你的案子的审判结果
You'll be fine.
但你会没事的
The law offices of Franklin & Bash.
来找弗兰克林&巴什律师事务所
We've got your back.
因为我们是你的强大后盾
Once again, that's the law offices of Franklin & Bash.
再说一次 弗兰克林&巴什律师事务所
What is the alameda discovery motion
冰箱里怎么会有
doing in the refrigerator?
林荫大道调查议案
Got hummus on it.
还是用鹰嘴豆泥压着的
Oh, there's hummus left.
还有鹰嘴豆泥 真好
It's 10:13 a.m.
已经是早上十点十三分了
I say we start without him.
我说 我们不管他 先开始吧
Sorry. I'm sorry.
抱歉 很抱歉
Jean-Claude Van Damme marathon last night
昨晚有尚格·云顿的电影 《马拉松》
unavoidable.
不容错过
You know, "Bloodsport"
《血点》竟然不在美国电影学会
not in AFI's top 100 films.
百部最佳电影之列
It's insane.
太扯淡了
It's political. Ugh!
这是政♥治♥因素
All right, let's go around.
好了 我们热个身
Ooh! I'll start.
我先
Oh! Pindar and I haven't gotten paid in three weeks.
品达和我已经三周没拿工资了
All right, not to worry.
没事的 不要担心
We're going to jury on the billboard case tomorrow,
明天我们要为广♥告♥牌案出庭
And we will win.
我们一定会凯♥旋♥而归
If we don't, I'll sell my ass on sunset.
如果输了 我就去卖♥♥身
That'll be like printing money.
就像是在用印钞机印钞票
I'll sell my ass, too, Jared.
我也卖♥♥ 杰尔德
Thanks, buddy.
谢谢你 伙计
Excuse me? I've got the ball?
注意一下 该我了
Sorry.
抱歉
Let's make sure we have our ducks in a row.
我们来确认一下我们已经准备好了
It is one duck, and the witness is subpoenaed,
只有一个 证人已经收到传票了
ready to go.
开始吧
Any law to support our theory?
有法律支持我们的理论吗
I checked federal and state.
我查了联邦法和州法
We don't have a legal leg to stand on.
我们的理论在法律上站不住脚
Come on, the law was made by rich white people.
拜托 法律是由那些白种富人制定的
Our job is not to follow the law.
我们的工作不是依法办事
Our job is to make the law.
我们的工作是制定法律
What's going on with Annie Benton's prostitution case?
安妮·本顿的卖♥♥淫案子怎样了
I've got a motion to dismiss set for Friday.
我已经为周五准备好了驳回申诉的提案
They've got no case.
他们没案子可审
Anyone want to guess
大家猜猜看
which deputy D.A. is assigned against us?
我们将要和哪位地区检查官对薄公堂
Janie and I have totally moved on.
詹妮和我已经是过去式了
Not a problem.
不会成为问题的
Bullshit.
胡扯
You know what I feel like? Hmm?
你知道我现在什么感觉吗 说说看
Feel like Ali walking to
就像是阿里走进波士顿花♥园♥体育场
the garden in his first fight against Frazier.
第一次对上弗雷泽
That's good. That's the idea.
不错 有想法
It's the mind-set, except, you know, Ali lost.
好心态 但你知道吗 阿里输了
Do you like this tie?
我这领带怎么样
I'm ready. I am in the zone.
我准备好了 我蓄势待发
Game time.
开战
Peter! Oh. Iceberg.
皮特 不好 有冰山
What? Move on. Come on.
什么 走吧 拜托
I got your motion to dismiss. It's a litte thin.
我收到了你驳回的议案 太说不过去了
There was no sex involved.
又没有性成分在里面
Annie's not a hooker. She's a dominatrix.
安妮不是妓♥女♥ 只是SM调♥教♥师而已
Huge difference.
差别大了去了
Really like the, uh...the updo.
觉得你盘发 很好看
What? I... No, you just...
什么 我... 不 你只是...
Are you still dating that civil war re-enactor?
你还在和那个内战男约会吗
What? Yeah, the guy with the
什么 就是那个
You know, the soul patch?
嘴唇下面有撮胡子的那人
You had a soul patch.
你嘴唇下面才有撮胡子
Oh, great. So he stole my look.
真棒 原来是他盗用了我的长相
Peter...
皮特...
I miss you.
我想你
There. You know, I said it.
就这样 你听到了 我说了
Janie, I'm not the same guy.
詹妮 我已经不是原来的我了
I've evolved.
我变了
Hey, scrotum face. Come on.
嘿 阴囊脸 走了
See you in court, scrotum face.
法庭见 阴囊脸
Hi, Janie. I'm fine.
詹妮 你好 我很好
Nice ass. So's the stick in it.
你屁♥股♥真翘 好好保持
Bash, come on. Head in the game.
巴什 快点 投入到案件中来
My head's in the game. Don't worry about me.
我的确在想案子 不要为我♥操♥心
Worry about that tie.
还是操心那条领带吧
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表