剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
Agree or disagree?
是不是
I guess that's why they call me Lucky Louie.
所以人们才叫我好运路易
No further questions, Your Honor.
没别的问题了 法官阁下
What percentage of a dog's memory is its sense of smell?
狗的记忆力有多少是依靠嗅觉呢
80%, roughly.
大概是百分之八十
So it's fair to say that if enough time has passed,
那就是说 经过一段相当长的时间后
a dog would remember someone by smell
狗更能记住一个人的味道
before recognizing them visually?
而不是其长相
Oh, sure.
当然
Some dogs are better than others, like hunting dogs.
某些犬种的表现更出色 像猎犬
And is a Yorkshire a hunting dog?
那约克郡犬是猎犬吗
In the 19th century, they were bred in Yorkshire, England
十九世纪 英格兰的约克郡人养这种狗
to catch rats.
来抓老鼠
Thank you, sir. No more questions.
谢谢你 先生 没别的问题了
Your Honor, we'd like to
法官阁下 我们想
call to the stand Mr. Andre Carson
传唤安德鲁·卡森先生
and we'd like to enter exhibit "D" into evidence.
同时要出示四号♥证据
Objection. I believe Your Honor
反对 我记得法官阁下
rejected Maxine as a witness just yesterday.
昨天才拒绝了麦可欣作为证人出庭
Yes, Your Honor, but this is not a witness,
是的 法官阁下 但它不是证人
this is evidence in support of our next witness' testimony.
而是支持我方下一位证人的证词的证据
Let the court reporter transcribe this correctly,
请书♥记♥官记录准确
because chances are I will never say it again--
我只说一遍
since Franklin and Bash respected this court
由于弗兰克林和巴什尊敬本法庭
and followed proper procedure, I will allow it.
同时程序合法 我予以批准
Your Honor, we haven't had a chance
法官阁下 我们根本没机会
to interview this witness here.
向这位证人提问
Your Honor, we messengered over
法官阁下 我们早已把证人名单
the witness list to the plaintiff's counsel,
寄给原告的辩护人
but Mr. Jango's mother refused to sign for it.
但詹戈先生的母亲拒绝签收
I guess he lives with his mother,
他跟母亲一起住
which is weird, but--
就够怪的了 可是
Your Honor, it's a duplex,
法官阁下 房♥子是复♥式♥结构的
and my mother would have signed for anything.
我母亲什么都会签收的
I'll allow it.
准许证人出席
We have proof that this man, Andre Carson,
我们有证据证明 安德鲁·卡森
is the real owner of Lulu.
才是露露真正的主人
But that's not even the dog's real name. Or Maxine.
而且露露和麦可欣都不是狗狗的真名
Ladies and gentlemen of the court,
在座的女士们和先生们
We present to you, Lady Bow Wow.
有请狗狗小姐
No, the dog stays. Stay!
狗不能乱跑 别动
Good girl.
乖孩子
Objection! Oh, you go. Objection! After you.
反对 你说吧 反对 你先说
Oh, um, Your Honor, this is a case of ownership
法官阁下 这是斯蒂尔女士和达顿女士
between Ms. Steele and Ms. Dutton,
之间的所有权归属问题
not Mr. Carson.
与卡森先生无关
This witness goes to the plaintiff's credibility,
这位证人关系到原告的诚信问题
Your Honor.
法官阁下
I'll allow it. The bailiff will swear the witness.
允许提问 执行官让证人宣誓
I'll be right back, Lady, okay? Go sit with Evanthia.
我马上回来 好吗 去找伊雯瑟雅吧
Kerry and I dated for two years,
我和凯莉交往过两年
and then we broke up when I was in Europe on business.
后来我到欧洲做生意时分手了
Kerry has her issues.
是凯莉的问题
Objection. Relevance. Sustained.
反对 与本案无关 反对有效
And what happened to Lady Bow Wow
你在欧洲的时候
while you were in Europe?
狗狗小姐怎么了
Well, I was in France and I got a call from the housekeeper.
当时我在法国 接到管家的电♥话♥
She said she went to the grocery store.
她说她去了杂货店
And when she got home, the dog was gone.
回来后狗就不见了
She assumed Lady got out and ran away.
她猜是小姐走丢了
Did she run away?
那是这样的吗
No. I'm pretty sure Kerry stole her.
不是 我非常肯定是被凯莉偷走了
She had a key she never gave back.
她有把钥匙一直没还给我
Objection! Sustained.
反对 反对有效
Mr. Franklin, do you have proof to support that accusation?
弗兰克林先生 你能证明这项指控吗
That's a good question, Your Honor. Let me ask Mr. Carson.
问得好 法官阁下 我来问卡森先生
Mr. Carson, do you have any proof that this is your dog?
卡森先生 你有证据证明这是你的狗吗
Any papers of any kind?
有什么文件吗
I looked for those papers last night.
昨晚我找了
I think Kerry stole those, too.
我猜是凯莉一起偷走了
Kerry stole those, too.
凯莉一起偷走了
Objection! He even said "I think."
反对 他都说了是猜的
Mr. Carson, has Kerry Dutton, your old girlfriend,
卡森先生 你的前女友凯莉·达顿
ever borrowed anything and never given it back?
有借过什么东西没还吗
Objection.
反对
Overruled.
反对无效
They object a lot.
他们反对的还真多
Yes. She liked to wear my dress shirts.
有 她喜欢穿我的礼服衬衫
She's wearing one of them now.
现在就穿着呢
Really? Can you prove that?
是吗 你能证明吗
Well, the dry cleaner puts my name on the inside collar.
干洗店员在领子里写了我的名字了
Your Honor, we'd request
法官阁下 我们要求
that the plaintiff remove her shirt, please.
原告脱下衬衫
In private of course.
当然是在没人的地方
Yeah, I guess. Objection! This is totally
我想可以 反对 这实在是
You know what?! He can have his shirt--
他要的话就拿去
And who leaves their dog with their housekeeper?
谁会把狗留给管家照顾呢
Unless they're sleeping with her!
除非他们有一腿
I'm guessing these are some of the issues?
这就是所谓的问题吧
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah.
是啊 是啊
I have issues with, um-- with Mindy and Lisa and Brenda.
我跟明蒂 丽莎和布兰达都不和
I don't even like your stupid dog.
我根本不喜欢你的蠢狗
Order in this court! Control your client.
肃静 管好你的当事人
Uh, Your Honor, if we could just request a moment.
法官阁下 我们请求休庭
Who's Brenda?
布兰达是谁
Your Honor, yesterday when Lady, whatever,
法官阁下 昨天小姐之所以
ran into Ms. Dutton's lap,
会跳到达顿女士腿上
it was the scent of Mr. Carson's shirt
是因为狗狗熟悉卡森先生
that the dog picked up on, not the person.
衣服的味道 跟人没关系
Speculation.
纯属推测
Even if the shirt she was wearing belonged to him,
就算她穿的衣服是卡森先生的
that's not proof of ownership, Your Honor.
也不能作为物主身份的证据 法官阁下
Your Honor, we're in the process
法官阁下 我们正在寻找
of tracking down the dog's papers,
狗狗的文件资料
and we're confident we'll have them by tomorrow.
相信明天就能找到
Given the plaintiff's apparent mental instability
鉴于原告的精神状况很不稳定
And the dog's comfort level with Mr. Carson...
还有狗狗对卡森先生的舒适程度
Here comes the pain.
说到痛处了
I am taking this case from the jury
我对此案宣判如下
and allowing custody of Lady Bow Wow to Andre Carson
狗狗小姐的监护权归安德鲁·卡森
until the defense can provide papers proving ownership.
直到辩护方能够提供所有权证明文件
And the next time you four want to out-jackass each other,
你们四个下次再互相犯贱
do it out of my courtroom.
就滚出我的法庭
Court's adjourned.
休庭
Yes, Your Honor.
好的 法官阁下
Fantastic.
太妙了
Thank you.
谢谢
Are you sure you're okay?
你确定你没事吗
Like I said last night,
就像我昨晚说的
I took Lulu away from Kerry,
我把露露从凯莉那里带走
because I wanted her to have a good home.
就是想给她找一个好家
Now I know she does.
现在 她有了
Thank you for everything. Of course.
感谢你所做的一切 应该的
Here.
给你
I want you to have this.
我希望你拿着这个
No. I-I couldn't.
不 我不能
Please.
请收下吧
Yeah, thank you.
那好吧 谢谢
Besides, I saw one just like it at target.
而且 我看有人非常想要它
Hey, what do you say we call this one a tie?
你们说 我们这次算打成平手怎么样
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表