剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
Great. We're sending wine for Christmas.
棒极了 圣诞节 我们要送酒去
Hmm. Good.
不错啊
So I take it that you weren't there
看来警♥察♥到那儿逮捕拉里的时候
when the cops showed up and arrested Larry?
你们不在现场喽
What? No. What happened?
什么 不会吧 怎么了
Apparently, he landed his helicopter
很明显 他今天一早把直升机
at the Beverly Hilton early this morning.
停在了贝弗利希尔顿酒店
Well, we weren't flying the thing.
我们没开飞机去啊
I mean... I don't think.
反正我记得没有
Stanton, it was a big night.
斯坦顿 昨晚场面可大了
I trusted you two
我把一个潜在的大客户
with potentially an enormous piece of business.
放心交到你们俩手里
Now he equates Infeld-Daniels
现在他认为因菲尔德丹尼尔斯事务所
with sitting in a cell.
等同于把人送进监狱
So, go get him out.
所以快去把他弄出来
We're on it.
这就去
That's bad.
这下糟了
Are you wearing eyeliner?
你画眼线了吗
No. Are you wearing lipstick?
没有 你擦口红了
No.
没有
Our new partners.
这就是我们的新合伙人
There's a reason why the firm charter
所以公♥司♥章程才要求
requires a 5-year probationary period
成为合伙人前
before offering partnership.
必须有五年的试用期
Ah, not anymore.
这条早取消了
There's been an amendment or something like that.
好像是有个修正案之类的
There's another reason not to offer those two partnership.
不让他们做合伙人也不止这一个原因
They're idiots.
他们是白♥痴♥
Damien, you know, you and they --
达米恩 你和他们俩
You have a highly complex relationship.
你们的梁子太复杂了
But the ancient bristlecone pine
但我们真的需要
really does need the arctic finch.
注入新鲜血液了
Yeah, super. Look, there's a potentially lucrative client
是啊是啊 听着 现在有一个潜在大客户
cooling his heels in lock-up.
还在号♥子里关着呢
Now, I'm betting he wants to talk to
他现在肯定想跟一个
a full-sized, grown-up lawyer.
成熟专业的律师谈谈
Listen, I can't go, I have a meeting with --
可我去不了 我还有会要开
I meant me.
我说的是我
Fine, Damien.
好吧 达米恩
But I don't want you to take the helm
不过在你确定
unless you're absolutely certain
弗兰克林和巴什彻底没招前
that Franklin and Bash are running into the rocks!
我不希望你出招
Lady. Gaga.
雷帝嘎嘎二人组
How about the minty ones?
薄荷味的怎么样
Most are trans fat.
全是反式脂肪
But I like them. One box. Ok
可我喜欢 来一盒 好吧
Your client's being arraigned in five minutes.
你们的客户五分钟后就要被提审了
And you're buying girl scout cookies?
你们还有心思买♥♥女童子军饼干
Hey, Mikey.
嘿 米奇
I hope your daughter's troop wins.
希望你女儿那队会赢
Now get us in front of Judge Mosley.
现在带我们去见莫斯利法官吧
All right.
好吧
Gentlemen, are we ready?
先生们 可以开始了吗
Your Honor, while Mr. Reynolds
法官阁下 虽然雷诺兹先生
may have been in charge of the helicopter,
是那架直升飞机的管理人
it was the pilot's obligation not to land it.
飞行员的责任是不降落在此地
Which may be mitigated if the pilot felt --
也许飞行员没当回事 如果他觉得
That it was illegal.
那不合法
After all, the Beverly Hilton is a high-end establishment
贝弗利希尔顿酒店毕竟是个高级场所
that might have helipad rights, akin to, say,
应该配有停机坪 就类似于
Terranea Resort.
特莱尼亚度假村
Terranea?
特莱尼亚
You've been there?
你去过那儿
It's so romantic.
浪漫之地
Especially the pools.
尤其是泳池里
The pools?
泳池
Under the moon. In April. It's bangin'.
月光下 四月的时候 太棒了
But you know what?
不过你猜怎么着
I'm never gonna go there again, ever.
我以后不打算再去了 永远都不
Mr. Reynolds has no criminal history.
雷诺兹先生没有前科
Given the misunderstanding,
考虑到是个误会
I'm inclined to recommend a warning.
本人倾向于给予警告即可
Next case. Thank you, Your Honor.
下一个案子 谢了 法官阁下
Was that judge just leveraged?
你们是不是抓住了那个法官的把柄
Not something we normally do.
这么做可不太入流
Yeah, I can understand why. Risky move.
也是 我了解 是险招
Well, the "A" Team is here now.
现在好了 精英部队都在这儿
If there's any blowback,
要是有任何变数
we can mitigate any adverse effects.
我们都可以化险为夷
Do you have any Advil?
你带雅维[止痛药]了没有
Uh...no. Can you go get some?
没有 能去买♥♥点儿吗
Mitigate this thing.
把这个问题化解掉
Maybe pick up some of that spicy Pho soup, too.
最好再买♥♥点儿辣河粉
I'd like to talk to these two.
我要跟这两位谈谈
We launched a new microbrew six months ago,
六个月前 我们推出了新的微酿啤酒
Kurt's Amber Ale.
库尔特琥珀啤酒
Been there, drunk that. Good stuff.
去喝过 好东西
Yeah, it's doing well,
是啊 卖♥♥得很好
but there's an establishment infringing,
但是有家店把它当成自己的产品在卖♥♥
selling it as their own.
侵犯了我们的权利
I'm gonna be in town a while. I'd like to see you work.
我会在城里待一阵 看你们表现如何
Go up there and stop 'em.
去阻止他们
Wait, so, we're hired? Trial basis.
等等 我们被聘用了吗 试用
See if it works out.
看你们能不能成功
If it does, yeah, you're hired.
成了的话 你们就被聘用了
All right.
没问题
Oh. How do I get out of here?
从哪儿出去
Go down that way, take the elevator to the parking garage.
从那边走 坐电梯到停车场
No. No, that's the judge's chambers.
不 不 那是法官室
The elevator. Elevator.
坐电梯 电梯
Right by the hooker. Yep.
就在那个小姐旁边 没错
Yes. Yes.
太棒了 太棒了
Dude. Wait, wait, we have to go...
伙计 伙计 等等 我们得走
It's gonna be weird if we go Okay, let's go this way.
走这边怪怪的 行 那走这边
Carmen, you're the best.
卡门 你最棒了
No. Bye.
没事 再见
You get the cellphone footage of keg man?
你拿到醉鬼的电♥话♥记录了吗
Yep. Dope.
对 笨蛋一个
Also filed a Pitchess motion on Officer Wendy.
还对温蒂警官提出了皮彻斯议案
You're gonna open her file?
你要调看她的档案
You know, it's not like facebook,
那个又不是脸谱网
with vacation, bikini photos.
有假期穿比基尼的照片
Stop. 9 out of 10 cops have misconduct complaints.
打住 警♥察♥十有八♥九♥有不当行为的投诉
She tried to put Robbie in an armbar,
她想制♥服♥罗比
then tasered him.
然后电击了他
She might have anger issues.
她可能有情绪控制问题
If she doesn't, she will now.
以前没有 现在也该有了
Hello.
你好
Hi. Hello.
你好 你好
Oh. Uh, we didn't -- we didn't order yet.
我们还没点呢
I took a chance.
我碰碰运气而已
If you don't want 'em, don't worry about it.
不想要 不喝就是了
Thanks.
谢谢
That's really good.
味道真不错
Our yeast gives it the great head.
独家酵母让它顶层气泡非常棒
Uh, we're looking for
我们在找老板
Joan Harris, the owner.
琼·哈里斯
You got her. What can I do for you guys?
近在眼前 有什么可以效劳吗
Is there a place we could talk?
我们可以找个地方聊聊吗
I saw when they started selling it in the supermarkets,
他们开始在超♥市♥卖♥♥的时候我就注意到了
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表