剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
Yeah. So we called Dr. Doug's assistant.
是的 所以我们打电♥话♥给道格医生的助理
We said that Tammi was coming in.
我们说塔米要去洗纹身
We gave Tammi the money.
我们就把钱给了塔米
He e-mailed us, said job was done.
他发邮件给我们说弄好了
Next day, Tammi was a no-show in court.
第二天 塔米却没有出庭
Dr. Doug will back us up.
道格医生会为我们作证
Okay. The contempt hearing is on Thursday.
好吧 周四举♥行♥藐视法庭的聆讯
It's the word of two esteemed lawyers
这将是两位优秀的大律师
against a woman with every reason to lie.
大战谎话精
Well, let us do our job. This should be painless.
让我们做好本职工作 那会轻松很多
I'm telling you, she was.
我跟你说 她对我放电
Fine. The woman who may fire us was "vibing" you.
好吧 那个可能炒了我们的女人对你"放电"
I get that Tammi's scared, but why would she do this?
我明白塔米害怕 但她为什么要这样做
Didn't you guys let her crash here
她烧了自己的房♥子之后
when she burned down her building?
你们不是还留她在这过夜的嘛
"Allegedly" burned down her building.
"据称"她家被烧掉了
Maybe she feels we put her in the rearview mirror
也许她觉得我们来大公♥司♥工作后
when we took our big firm job.
就丢下她不管了
No, we didn't.
我们才没有
Did we?
有吗
Well, we did tell her we were gonna see her
我们的确答应过她要跟她在
through that Luna Cafe trial.
卢娜咖啡案的庭上见
Well, there was always gonna be another trial with Tammi.
塔米总会有其他官司要打的
Yeah, well, her hurt feelings
是啊 她受伤的感觉
could cost all of us our jobs.
会让我们都丢掉饭碗
Not to mention three years in prison
更别说三年前在监狱里
for aiding and abetting a fleeing felon.
帮助并教唆她脱罪的事儿了
We got to see Dr. Doug.
我们得去见见道格医生
I'm telling you, we should get matching tattoos
我说 咱该整个兄弟纹身之类的
or something like a big dragon or something cool.
像纹条龙 或比较酷的
Yeah. Yeah. Oh, I got a better idea.
是啊 是啊 我有个更好的主意
We get half of a dragon on my arm and half on yours...
我们纹条龙 一半在我手臂上 一半在你手臂上
Yeah. ...and we put them Yeah, we put them together.
对 我们把它们 把他们凑一块
Dr. Doug! Hey.
道格医生 你好
You're looking good.
你看上去精神不错
"F" And "B."
"F"和"B"啊
Uptown life treating you all right?
上城区的生活还适应吗
Yeah, well, it was until yesterday.
昨天开始不适应了
We need your help.
我们需要你的帮助
Well, come on through.
进来吧
All right.
好的
So, about a year ago,
大概一年前
we sent you a client -- Tammi Setten?
我们给你介绍了个客户 塔米·塞顿
Oh, yeah. I remember her. She was hot --
是的 我记得她 很性感
kind of a suicide girls way.
有点自杀倾向的问题女生
Yeah, that's her. Yeah.
是她 对
Well, you sent us an e-mail
你发了封邮件给我们
confirming that the job was done.
说已经弄好了
We need you to testify that you did remove the face tattoo.
我们要你作证你的确有去掉她脸上的纹身
I didn't. I gave her a new one.
我没有 我给她纹了个新的
She said you guys were treating.
她说你俩请客
Why would we pay a client to get a tattoo?
我们干嘛要出钱让客户来纹身
I don't know, I gave her one right above her left breast.
我哪知道 我在她左胸上面纹了一个
That's great. It still tracks with our story
很好 还是符合我们出钱让她
that we gave her money to spend here. Right.
来这花的陈述 没错
We just need you to testify, Doug.
我们只需要你做个证 道格
You know, basically that's gonna discredit her story, and we'll walk.
基本就是让她的说法站不住脚 我们就赢了
Yeah, I'd be happy to.
我很乐意
Just got to get her permission.
只要得到她允许
Why?
为什么
She's my patient.
她是我病人
Dermabrasion tattoo-removal device.
磨皮去纹身设备
Yeah. The doctor title is real now.
是的 医生这名号♥名副其实了
Became a dermatologist last year, fellas.
伙计们 我去年当上了皮肤科医生
But...you gave her a tattoo. How is that medical?
但是 你给她纹身啊 怎么成看医生了
Well, she came in as a patient,
她是作为病人来的
and I treated her as a doctor, which means --
我也像医生一样对待她 就是说
falls under doctor/patient privilege.
我俩就是医患关系
Doug, this is serious, dude.
道格 这事不是闹着玩的 老兄
Well, I'm sorry, guys.
抱歉了 伙计们
You know, it's the Hippocratic Oath.
你懂的 希波克拉底氏誓言
Did I hear something about matching dragons?
你俩是不是说到要弄个兄弟龙纹身
It's on the house.
给你们免费
Stanton.
斯坦顿
Richard.
理查德
Wonderful to see you.
真高兴见到你
And what a surprise.
而且太意外了
The allegations came to our attention suddenly.
指控突然引起了我们的注意
The board thought it best I come right away.
董事会认为我最好马上来一趟
Just when I happened to be out of town.
而我正好出城了
That was curious timing.
这时间选得也太巧了吧
I'll go. You're busy.
我走了 你忙吧
Yes, but not too busy
好 但不是很忙
that I won't do anything
我会不遗余力
to protect Peter and Jared's rights.
保护皮特和杰拉德的权力
Here it comes.
来了
How's your defense coming?
你们的辩护准备得怎样了
Your tattoo artist come through?
那位纹身艺术家来吗
We're working on it.
我们还在做他思想工作
Good.
很好
We've decided you shouldn't represent yourselves.
我们决定不让你们为自己出庭辩护
I've asked Damien Karp to handle your contempt hearing.
我已经让达米恩·卡普接手你们藐视法庭的听证会
Karp? What? No way.
卡普 什么 没门儿
It's not a request.
这不是请求
It's for the best,
这是权宜之计
to avoid any more "He said, she said" moments.
避免出现更多"他说 她说"的情况
Which means no direct contact with Tammi Setten.
就是说不能和塔米·塞顿有直接接触
She's the one accusing us.
是她要控告我们
She's also represented by counsel.
她也由律师代表出庭
Mr. Karp will be able to cross-examine her in court.
卡普会在庭上盘问她
Notice you didn't pass the bar exam the first time you took it.
我注意到你们第一次司法考试没有通过
Or the second.
第二次也没过
What's that have to do with any of this?
这和案件有什么关系
Nothing.
没关系
Only 37% passed last year.
去年的通过率只有百分之三十七
Tough test.
这考试很难
I thought this was gonna be painless.
我以为这过程会很轻松
W-what's up with the, uh, secret file?
那个秘密文件是什么
This?
这个吗
You caught me.
被你发现了
I'm getting a jump on holiday shopping.
我在准备假日购物
You seem jumpy.
你看上去神经兮兮的
Should we be keeping a file on you?
需要我们弄个有关你们的文件吗
I'm telling you, I don't trust him.
告诉你 我不信任他
Yeah, like we were gonna fall for the catalogue trick.
是啊 就像我们掉进了他购物目录的陷阱
Dude, you totally fell for it.
老兄 你完全相信了啊
No, no, no. That's what wanted him to think.
不不不 我故意让他那么以为的
I was... Okay, okay.
我... 好啦 好啦
So, we're fighting this two fronts, then --
那我们要对付的就是两个人
Tammi and Tafflinger.
塔米和塔弗林格
I need somebody to ask me a yes-or-no question.
我需要有人问我个是非题
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
I have my interview with Tafflinger tomorrow.
明天要和塔弗林格面谈
You're not gonna be polygraphed.
又不是要用测谎仪测你
Where did you get this?
你哪儿来的
My parents polygraphed me regularly.
我父母会定期对我做测谎
All Indian parents do --
所有的印度父母都会...
at least, that's what they said.
至少他们是这么跟我说的
Ask me a question.
问我个问题
Okay. Are you a total idiot?
行 你是个彻头彻尾的傻瓜吗
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表