剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
Are you sure?
你确定吗
I never smoke when I'm harvesting.
我手♥淫♥的时候从不吸大♥麻♥ 清醒着呢
Understood.
明白了
Then what?
然后呢
Nothing. I hear people screaming.
没有了 我听见有人惨叫
I went to the window, saw a body on the ground.
我走到窗前 看见地上躺着个人
Did he die?
他死了吗
Yeah, he died.
是的 死了
That's why I'm here.
所以我才来的
All right. Thanks. Thanks.
好了 谢谢配合 谢谢
Oh, please, let me.
请让我来吧
Oh, such a gentleman.
真有绅士风度
Oh, I'm so glad you could take the time.
真高兴你能抽出时间
I guess Peter's trial isn't going that well.
我想皮特的案子进行得不顺利吧
That's a surprise.
真令人惊讶
This is everything?
就这些吗
Took me almost an hour to copy them.
我花了将近一个小时复印它们呢
Enough time for some great kegel-exercise sessions.
都够我好好做次凯格尔肌腱训练了
You know where your pubococcygeal muscles are, don't you, Damien?
你知道耻尾肌在哪吧 达米恩
I have to ask you to stop.
拜托你别这样
Oh, Peter does them all the time.
皮特经常这么做啊
Of course he does.
他当然要这样
He told me that he's never had a problem with premature ejaculation.
他说他从没早泄过
You're doing them right now?
你现在就在做吗
Yeah, you may do them anywhere.
当然 哪里都能做的
Try one.
试试吧
No.
不
I -- you -- you're not making this easy.
我...你...没你说的那么简单
I have to get through all of these --
我得把这些都...
Do one, and then I'll stop talking.
试试吧 试了我就不念叨了
No.
不
Do...it.
做一个
There. Okay?
好吧
I did another one.
我已经试过别的动作了
Now I have a kegel credit.
现在我有一个凯格尔学分了
Hey, how's it going with Megan?
嘿 跟梅根聊得怎么样
Okay.
还行
But I think we're going with plan "B."
但我们可能得用B计划了
Which is?
计划是什么
Uh, Infeld offered his shrink to me --
因菲尔德给我推荐了他的心理医生
some author named Dr. Lee.
一个姓李的博士作家
A shrink author from Infeld?
因菲尔德推荐的心理学作家
That's gonna end well.
那肯定不错
I've got eight pounds of meat.
我买♥♥了八磅肉
It's too easy.
太简单了
So, the guy in the building across from the building
受害者坠落建筑的对面楼里的人
where the victim fell says he heard a thud.
说他听到了砰的一声
Yeah, the body landed on the street.
对 受害者落地的声音
Viper, did the victim hit the building
维普尔 受害者坠落地面前
before hitting the alley?
撞到过大楼外墙吗
No. No way.
没 不可能撞到
Well, that's all he said.
他就说了这么多
Keep in mind, he grows pot for a living.
别忘了 那家伙是种大♥麻♥为生的
It doesn't make any sense.
这不合情理
Viper, let me ask you something --
维普尔 我问你
why are you not in the superhero world registry?
你为什么没注册加入超级英雄世界呢
I'm suspicious of online groups.
我不信任网络小组
My squad and I are strictly off-the-grid.
我们小组的人都绝不接触网络
Wait. Wait a second. You have a squad?
稍等 你有个小组
Yes. I formed it,
对 是我组织建立的
Along with three other real-life superheroes.
和三个真实的超级英雄一起
We, uh, have a code of conduct and bylaws --
我们有自己的准则和规章
how we execute an order, neutralize a situation,
包括如何完成指令 控制情况
comport ourselves in public.
以及如何在公众面前表现
Okay, this is good.
好吧 这很好
It is? I don't understand.
很好吗 我不懂好在哪
Well, it wasn't a decision you made in the heat of the moment.
你们不是一时兴起而做的决定
No. You were following a structured protocol.
对 你们的章程写得很合规范
That's true.
没错
You pursue the culprit and maintain visual contact
我们要追踪罪犯 保持关注
until the authorities arrive -- standard operating procedure.
直到警方到达 作业流程非常标准
Why? What are you thinking?
怎么了 你们在想什么
That you're a man with a plan.
你是个思虑周密的人
Viper, we need to meet your fellow heroes
维普尔 我们得见见你那些
who keep the city safe.
保卫城市的英雄朋友们
This is too good.
这也太帅了
No way.
不是吧
Let me do the talking.
我来跟他们说话
Yeah, I got news for you -- that's not gonna happen.
告诉你 这不可能
Neeb, Bagger, Ted,
尼布 巴格 泰德
these are my lawyers --
他们是我的律师
Peter Bash and Jared Franklin.
皮特·巴什和杰尔德·弗兰克林
What's up?
怎么了
How's it looking, fellas?
看起来怎么样 兄弟
We come...in peace.
我们为了和平而来
They're not aliens, Peter.
他们不是外星人 皮特
Inebrio's on patrol,
英尼贝里去巡逻了
So we're gonna have to do this quickly.
所以我们得快点
Gentlemen, tell them what you do.
各位 告诉他们你们都做什么
I make sure drunk women don't go home with dangerous men
我会确保醉酒的女人不会跟坏人回家
who might take advantage of them.
被占便宜
I'm Bagger Man. I patrol store premisses
我是巴格侠 我巡视商店
and help customers safely unload their groceries.
帮助顾客安全地带着商品回家
Bus Ted. I police city buses
我是公交卫士泰德 我保卫城市公交
and make sure that the elderly and the handicapped aren't harassed.
让老人和残障人士不被欺负
Guys, we need you to testify in court tomorrow
各位 我们需要你们明天
as character witnesses for Viper.
以维普尔见证人的身份出庭作证
We need to show the protocol
我们要向法庭出示你们的章程
doesn't promote violence or revenge.
说明它没有促进暴♥力♥和危险
I think I speak for all of us when I say
我记得我跟大家说过
we'd do anything for Viper.
我们什么都愿意为维普尔做
What time? 3:00.
几点开庭 下午三点
0500.
0500号♥法庭
1500.
是1500号♥
1500.
1500号♥
1500. 1500.
对 1500 是1500号♥
Guys, one more thing -- no costumes.
各位 还有件事 别穿这个服装
It's a uniform.
这是制♥服♥
Right.
对对
Step away from the sleaze, young lady!
离色狼远点 姑娘们
Repeat!
再说一遍
Step away from the sleaze, young lady!
离色狼远点 姑娘们
That's awesome.
太帅了
It's what we do.
我们就是做这个的
A lot of thought and discussion
写预防犯罪的条款时
went into the crime prevention creed.
我们做了很多思考和讨论
We also made a vow
我们还做了宣誓
to be on call at all times for justice.
为正义时刻准备着
Bagger Man, in your experience,
巴格侠 以你的经验来看
Is Viper violent to suspects?
维普尔对疑犯会动用暴♥力♥吗
Never. It would violate the creed.
绝不会 这与我们的规章相悖
We wrote it ourselves.
规章是我们自己写的
Actually, we drew inspiration from other source material.
这章程吸收了很多资料的精华
Mr. Viper, can you tell us where you got your inspiration
维普尔先生 你能说说
when wting the "League of The Greater Northeast
为什么把章程叫做
"Los Angeles Real-life Superheroes
"东北洛杉矶现实英雄保卫联盟
Code of Conduct and Honor"?
行为荣誉规章"吗
It's from the neighborhood watch group of Encino.
是受恩西诺邻里保卫小组的启发
A standard neighborhood crime-prevention organization,
他们是个很规范的邻里犯罪预防组织
Yeah?
是吗
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表